Not My Brother's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to hear your voice."

"Paul, don't, let's not start this ok? I told you, we need to bury this, this infatuation."

"it's not infatuation. I love you. I told you that, and I meant it. And I want to see you."

"No Paul, I can't."

"Joy, I really need to talk to you about this."

"I'm scared Paul. I'm scared we'll get out of control, end up naked, and I don't want that. You may be able to live with it, but I can't. I'm having a hard enough time right now. We need to stay away from each other."

"No. I'll just come over there, if you don't meet me. I know you don't want me to come over there."

She thought quickly. Hell no, not at their house. She'd feel better going somewhere neutral.

"Well, why don't we meet for lunch, somewhere away from the hospital, where we won't be running into Seth?"

"Ok, my condo. I've got an expresso machine, it's private, and no Seth. Come on."

"No way Paul, are you crazy? So you can have my clothes off within seconds?"

"You can't control yourself? You said you don't love me. So let's do lunch."

She sighed. Why was she agreeing to this? She knew why. "Ok, I'll be there. Give me thirty minutes."

"See ya then."

Thank goodness she had never been to his place before, so nobody could recognize her, or blow her cover. She raced to her closet, looking for something suitable, plain, uninviting. A tee shirt and sweats. The tee shirt was midriff, and the sweats were hip huggers. She loved the look on her, even though it was so casual. She combed her hair out, threw on her sandals, grabbed her shades, and headed out.

She pulled up in front of the building, noticing Paul already parked there, watching for her. She got out, and his eyes followed her. He jumped out of the car, smiling like a small child, those dimples spreading into his cheeks.

"Hey sexy mama!" He grabbed her and took her into his arms, planting a kiss on her lips.

He looked so sexy, and she smelled the intoxicating cologne on him that he had worn at the party. He smelled like a crisp, ocean breeze. She could see the hair from his chest peeking through his partially unbuttoned oxford shirt. His nearly six-foot-three frame looked svelte in just about anything.

"Paul, look at you! What the hell are you so happy about?"

"I get to have lunch with you. Come on."

He spoke to the doorman as they passed, getting a nod of approval and a wink. The man must have thought she was another of his many girls. She just smiled.

No sooner than he got her in the elevator, he had his lips on hers. She didn't try to fight him, since it was a quick kiss. But that got the fire going, and she was trying her best to stay calm.

They got off at floor 10, and went around a corner. He unlocked the door and let her walk in first. She was stunned that he had such a nice place. The décor was modern, with over-sized pieces of furniture, set amidst floor-to-ceiling windows providing a drenching of light in the room.

"Wow Paul, this is beautiful. And you have a great view too." She walked around, looking at his layout. He had a balcony, and she opened the door and walked out for a better look. Paul was behind her.

"Want to eat out here?"

"Yes, this is nice. Feels like a café." She pulled out one of the cane chairs from his bistro set.

"Good, sit down, and I'll go make lunch."

Within fifteen minutes, he returned with grilled sandwiches, and a pitcher of iced tea.

"I know tea is your favorite, so I made you some."

"Mmmm Paul, that smells good." She took a bite. "Grilled chicken with ranch?"

"Yep."

"I like it. So, what do you still need to get off your chest Paul? I thought we said everything."

He swallowed his food. "No, maybe you said everything. I still feel the same way. I want to make love to you, and I'm not going to feel satisfied until you say yes."

"You know, you're just as stubborn as your brother! And I thought I was bad." She took a gulp from her glass, still trying to keep her composure.

"Joy, you know what, we're both feeling this, and if we let it fester, it's going to happen one day anyway. And we can't keep dodging each other. I'm used to being around Seth all the time. I'm going to see him, which means I'll see you. And I'll keep waiting for you to come around. So why don't we just get it out of our systems, so we can move forward?"

"Forward to what? My getting a divorce? I've been through too much, Paul, you know that. I got the man to believe in me again. I was crazy for throwing myself at you. It never should have happened. And we wouldn't be sitting here now, talking about this."

"Yes, we would."

"No, we wouldn't. I never thought about doing anything to you before."

"Yeah, but I did."

"What?"

"I've always been attracted to you. And I've always wanted you. I just never acted, because I knew you were so madly in love with Seth. I didn't dare say a word."

That explained that weird feeling she always got from him. It wasn't in her head. It was him. She couldn't believe all this. Her head was swimming again. She had just gotten over her affair, was trying to be faithful, and now this. She sat back, just staring at him.

"I can't believe this Paul. Is this some contest to you? You said you and Seth are always competing."

"I don't know, maybe it started like that. I was kind of mad that he found somebody like you, that the two of you had this love, like something out of a movie. Maybe that's how it started, that I wanted to take you from him, just to know I could."

"And now?"

"Now, I've gotten to know you, and I like you. After that night, when you called me to come help you, I felt some bond happening between us. And I haven't been able to get over it. You needed me, and you trusted me. You told me you loved me. I just keep seeing your naked body on top of me, your lips touching mine, your tongue on my nipples, and I can't forget it."

Joy still refused to believe this. "Paul you've got a million girls. Why would you be stuck on me? You can get sex anytime."

"It's not about the sex, it's the connection. Have you been listening to me Joy?"

She looked out into the city, over the balcony. It was a little breezy, but warm. She got up, and hung her head over the brick enclosure. Paul came and stood behind her, rubbing his hands up and down her exposed stomach. He bent down, and put his lips on her neck, kissing her softly.

"Look, I know I'm wrong. But I need you Joy. I love you, and I can't help it."

Joy felt the shivers and tingling start up again. A small fire was starting deep inside her. She tried to ignore the softness of his touch on her skin, the hotness of his breath on her neck and in her ear, and his hands, now sliding down into her panties and between her legs. She tried to ignore, but instead she felt her head leaning into his chest, her hand pushing his hand down lower, as she moved her legs apart. He got his finger into her slit, and her pussy caught on fire. When they had kissed on her couch, he hadn't put his hands between her legs. But now he didn't hold back. His touch was light, as he rubbed over her now engorged clit, then sliding back and forth in and out of her, while sucking her earlobe. She was dripping wet, no longer able to contain her desire to feel him inside her, even though she knew it was wrong, oh so wrong.

"Oh shit, Paul. Don't. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Yes, yes we should. Just tell me you want me. If you want me to stop, I will. But I don't want to. I want this. I want to make love to you."

He thrust two fingers up in her raging hot walls while mashing his erection into her ass, and sucking on her neck.

"Damn, Joy, baby you're so hot, steaming hot."

Now his other hand had slid under her bra, making contact with her nipples. She felt groans coming out of her, as he pinched her nipples, sending sensations shooting into her clit, almost making her come. The lusty moves made her lose it.

"Paul, fuck me. I want it. I want you."

He turned her around to face him, picking her up, pulling her legs around his waist. He took her inside, and they made it as far as the couch. She had his shirt off within seconds, and he pulled hers off, practically unhooking her bra in one step. Her breasts fell out, as she got on top of him, letting them hang over his lips. He sucked on both of them, sending her into a state of ecstasy. His hands moved down her back, down to her ass, pushing her pants and her panties down in one motion. She got up, allowing him to push them all the way off, as she stepped out. She unbuckled and unzipped his pants, as he raised his hips so she could push them down and unleash the erection that she had only been able to feel.

He had seen her naked, but she hadn't seen him- only touched him. Now she finally got to feast on his magnificent body. His dick was huge, maybe even bigger than Seth's. His thighs were like concrete, hard and cut with muscle. His abdomen was ripped, and she could feel the muscle under the hair of his chest. He was finely chiseled. He was a god, with his beautifully bronzed skin.

"You ready for this Joy?"

He must have seen the way she was looking as his penis, sizing the dimensions with her eyes.

"Damn, Paul, it's huge. Seth is mammoth, but this is gargantuan! This shit run in your family, or what?" She wrapped her hand around his width, sliding it up and down his long hard shaft.

He laughed. "I guess it does." He buried his lips on hers again, pulling her completely on top of him, pulling her hips over his. She was on fire, her entire body doing a slow burn, as she felt her nipples being teased by his hairy chest, and felt his pubic hair rubbing against her opening. She got lost in his lips, his hot breath, his wet tongue sliding over hers. He held her tightly against him, driving all the wild sensations of their two bodies sliding over each other directly into her pussy. She was aching, ready to explode. He scrubbed her lips frantically, like he would never see her again. He flipped her over, so he could get on top. He pushed himself up over her, looking down in her face.

"You are so beautiful, Joy. I've waited a long time to do this."

He lowered himself down on her, smashing their bodies together. He pulled her legs around his torso, rubbing his dick between her legs, gently placing it at her opening. She was about to scream from feeling him get so close to entering her. He started pushing in her slowly, meeting the resistance of her tight muscles. She gasped and moaned from the initial pain. He eased in a little more, then back out, getting her wetter.

"Damn, this is going to be a tight ride. Relax Joy, relax the muscles and let me in."

She was trying, but something was kicking in to her head – guilt. And the guilt was causing her to shut down, instead of opening up. She was starting to get an image of Seth in her mind, and she couldn't do it, she couldn't go through with this. She started pulling away.

"No Paul, stop. I can't, I can't fuck you." She was trying to push him off, but he was like a locomotive now, with only one direction, forward. He grabbed her legs, pulling them farther apart, giving himself more room to squeeze in.

"Joy, just relax. Don't do this to me, when I've got my dick halfway up in you. Don't be telling me you want to change your mind now!" He kept pushing and groaning, and he was in, all the way in, and he was slowly riding her, biting her nipples. She had started opening up, and was getting wetter, but she couldn't get into it. Paul was gone, pumping her harder, now that he was sliding in easy. He was hot, and she felt like she was coming apart, being ripped open from his girth. She wanted to stop, needed him to stop, but he wasn't listening to her, he was off and plowing her. She tried to push from under him, to no avail. Then her phone rang. It was in her pants pocket. Paul still didn't want to stop.

"Paul, stop, stop! I need to get that!"

"Voicemail," he grunted, slamming against her groin.

"Paul, get off me! Stop it, you're hurting me!" She felt tears coming to her eyes as she pushed against his chest.

He looked down at her, and finally rolled off her.

"DAMN Joy, what the fuck!"

She grabbed her pants, taking the phone out to look at the display. Sure enough, it was Seth. How did he do that shit? Every time she was somewhere she had no business being, he called her. Did he have fucking ESP?

She dropped the phone, and just laid there, her pussy now burning from the friction.

Paul sat there staring at her, tugging his dick and rubbing her thigh. "Why the fuck did you stop me? You were opening up and damn, did it feel good. Why did you tell me to fuck you, if you didn't want to? Let me guess, Seth."

She sat up partially. "He is my husband Paul. I feel guilty, and that was him on the phone. I need to call him back, because I'm supposed to be at home."

"Go ahead, you might as well call him now. This is pretty much over, I'm guessing?" He rolled his eyes at her.

She grabbed the phone back, and dialed Seth's number.

"Hey baby, where were you? I thought you were at home working?"

"I was Seth, but I decided to go out for a bit. I was too nervous."

"Why are you breathing so hard?"

"I went for a jog, trying to get my nerves in check, you know? You gonna be late tonight?"

"No, I'm not planning on it. I want to be with you, give you a hot bath and massage you."

"Good. Well, let me get going here baby. Let me know when you're coming, so I can get the bath ready."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too, Seth."

She closed the phone and closed her eyes, feeling them get hot with tears. He was there thinking about her, and she was here naked with his brother. Paul leaned over and kissed her, pulling her into his arms and holding her.

"Stop crying, baby. Damn, you two are so sappy, you know that? But I still love you. I always will. I know you'll never do all the things to me that you do to my brother, but maybe one day..."

She wiped the tears away, burying her head into his chest. "Paul I'm sorry I couldn't do it. I'm sorry I got you into this and couldn't go all the way with it. I love you, but we need to keep some distance. I can't continue to face Seth, knowing that we have something like this going on." More tears were falling.

"Ok, ok, don't cry. We'll cool it. I don't want to hurt you baby. Nothing will happen, unless you want it, ok?"

She sniffled, and he wiped her eyes. He smiled a little.

"Do you hate me Paul? I feel so stupid."

"No, I don't hate you. Why should I. This isn't easy to deal with, and you're not stupid. I'll respect your wishes, I told you that. If you change your mind, you always know where I am. I won't love you any less."

"Please Paul, don't ever mention this shit to Seth. After the way he went beserk that day, he'll kill both of us."

"I'm not that crazy. This is between us. I would never do anything to put this in front of Seth. I have more to lose than you do. He'd surely tell our parents, and I'd probably lose my inheritance. I don't have the independent wealth that Seth has, so it really would hurt me in the pocket."

"Wow, you guys have more money coming? Seth never mentioned that."

"Yes, we do. You think he's rich now."

"Hmmm."

She sat there a while longer, in Paul's arms. She knew she would not be in this position again, so she let him have his moment. She felt like she finally got screwing him out. His body was warm and felt good, and she felt herself getting turned on feeling his big arms around her, her nipples scraping against his hairy chest, and his husky dick resting against her pussy. But she didn't dare mention it, because he would be back up in her in a minute. Better to keep that to herself, and take her ass home to her husband where she belonged.

Paul watched in silence as Joy got dressed, jailing her sumptuous body behind the various accoutrements. He sat and held his partially hard dick in his hands, making no attempt to put his clothes back on. He wanted the last memory she had of that day to be his naked body.

Now he knew her, he knew what she felt like. He watched her bend over to pick up her phone, and he imagined ramming his dick up in her tight little hole from behind, feeling her molten walls swallowing his shaft and squeezing him into the orgasm of the century. He would be left with that feeling, since she seemed hell bent on staying away from him. Maybe she'd be safe, as long as she had the shelter of Seth around them. But he knew the time would come that they'd be alone again, and she'd be forced to deal with the forbidden desires, just as he would. He would keep his feelings inside, until the opportunity came again. But he wouldn't let her forget about him, in the interim.

"Come on Paul, walk me to the door. I've got to get out of here, before I do something else that I know I will regret. And would you put some clothes on your ass?" She grinned, watching him walk across the floor, her eyes glued to his now erect manhood.

"Nope. I want you to see what you'll be missing, and think about it while you drive home. I want you to feel this big dick up in between your legs, when you're trying to go to sleep at night, taking a bath, sliding your hands between your pussy, or even fucking my brother."

He had walked up on her, pulling her into his arms, staring into her eyes. He pushed his lips right to the edge of hers, without kissing her.

"Don't Paul, don't get this started again." She rubbed her lips against his, kissing him gently. She rubbed her hands over his massive biceps and triceps.

"I'm not starting, I just want to etch in your mind, your lips, and engrave my hands on your body. Know that I love you, and I'll be thinking about you no matter what I'm doing." He kissed her passionately, pulling her body up against him in a deep embrace. He felt her body going limp, melting into his, and he felt satisfied that she wouldn't walk out of there and soon forget about fucking him. She would be back for more. He let her go, gazing down into her eyes with deep desire.

"Now, you can go home."

She caressed the side of his face, and swatted his ass with her palm. She opened the door and stepped out, and he watched her disappear around the corner. It wasn't over, he was sure of that. She could try and run from the feelings, but she couldn't hide from him. She'd be back, he was counting on that. And he would be more than ready to have her.