Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we talked more I also concluded that it was didn't hurt that she desired me so strongly. Tied to that was a part of me that viewed her as an attractive older version of Cynthia and Pammie, who might someday serve me thus. Or maybe their children?

Belen blushed at that idea, it was both naughtier and in line with the ideals of her youth.

I was royalty and that put her body at my service, but my body was also in the service is my ancestors and descendants. At a very basic level I enjoyed that prerogative with somebody who appreciated it. Plus, as a royal where both the mountain and the colony valued making babies so much, her mature, fruitful body (very good fruit) held that very specific appeal. I did not actively want to impregnate her, but her proven potential turned me on. Plus, while she was not objectively as attractive as the other women I had, I knew that was largely cultural bias. At a primal level her physical appeal was very strong, it drew me.

I said I wanted her again, but my body could not serve just yet. I finally allowed her to try and arouse me with her mouth, but that confirmed my flesh was spent. So there were a few more kisses, on her face and body, then I dressed for work. I vowed to recharge for her pleasure and mine. I begged her to do the same. If she needed a little stimulation during the day I said she could command Nia any way she wanted. I needed somebody's opinion of the young slut as a pussy-licker and other things.

-

Thursday

June 12.

I put in a 15 hour work day, I was behind the schedule I had set for myself thanks to the time wasted on the late Martha's foolishness; now it required a focused effort to make up time.

I enjoyed Resha once, I got worked up on a point of law and she was very relaxing to cuddle with before and after she sucked me to hardness. I stopped her before I climaxed. I really hated to stop her, but I had other plans and less time sucking meant more time for cuddles, scotch and gossip, so she was okay. She was the only service girl I called that day despite putting in 15 hours at my desk.

I asked what Resha had heard. She said there was a great deal of chatter among the most important partners about the "two firms" concept, which she did not understand but apparently had some other service girls excited, both for and against. They were concerned about having less influence with the partners they sucked if the so-called second firm management took more responsibility. There was even a suggestion that the second firm might be run by a woman.

As a tease I asked Resha, "What woman would that be?"

"I don't know... some girls think a partner's wife..." I shook my head, that would not happen. It would upset the whole dynamic that made the firm so productive.

"It might be somebody with an office in the building," I said casually.

It took Resha a moment to catch on, there were all these old lady secretaries around, but they did not have offices, just desks that were arranged in clusters. Only one woman had an office with a door, with a bathroom plus shower. Also lots of tats. When Resha realized that she got this big smile. "Sam told me about what she did last Friday night... getting close to some of the partners and making an impression." She giggled.

"Yes, she made a big impression, one I heard about plenty afterward. If any guy you service is slow to get hard, just hum 'Whiter Shade Of Pale' and watch out."

"That is what Teddy was humming... I could not make it out, but he was quick-like-a-bunny once he started." Normally Teddy is a bit slow to finish with Resha, and he fails-to-launch with some of the other girls.

"Tell Sam," I said.

Resha told me later that she used it on a few others and could not believe how well in worked.

In other news, Sam was negotiating with Barnes about authority and responsibility for computer safety. She had some things she wanted to try and Barnes was concerned about productivity falling off. Both were, by nature, "take it or leave it" negotiators, except they could not do that here, they both knew they needed a deal together plus they each respected the other's judgement. This was all tied to the new contract that was coming up soon. Both were thinking about a six-month term, but going long just increased the need to get it right.

Sam had one advantage in that shorter contracts meant more contract signing ceremonies, which Barnes really liked.

Sam was gently pushing to be in charge of the second firm, but Barnes backed himself into a corner when he assured his partners that it would be a lawyer. On reflection, Barnes realized that was the wrong approach, plus Judge Stern had exploded. He was 100% against any lawyer being over Sam. Barnes saw his position eroding. Sam wisely backed off the issue. In fact it was better for me to have somebody else as the "fall guy" in charge of the second firm, but that was not really a short-term issue.

Sam countered by insisted on veto power over any lawyer who was picked; she scored points saying it was not worth her time to deal with both Barnes plus some other "less desirable partner." The second problem for Barnes was finding a senior partner who could take the job and do it right, would not be missed from his current job, and who would be approved by all the other partners. There were no obvious solutions; with the current shortage of senior partners he really could not spare one from lawyering. He had boxed himself in.

I expected that box would get a lot tighter in the near future, when the firm had a young visitor to blow up the pool. There was a plan in place, but I really could not say anything.

About three hours before I left work I got some distinct urges that would barely wait until I got home. Resha had showed me her fine ass in an appealing pose and I could not get the image out of my head. So I called Belen and told her to clean herself out because tonight her ass was going to serve me. I knew she did not embrace anal sex, Ernie only had her ass on his birthday and maybe on an anniversary. But she did appreciate that I desired her, plus I had been gone a long time, so she sounded enthusiastic about making herself ready.

When I was driving home Thursday night the urge got stronger, I just wanted to fuck Belen's ass then go to sleep. I admit I was in a strange mood, and not very considerate. Well, I had been wrestling with profiling appeals court judges and lawyers all day; for judges the law always vies with politics in making a decision, plus some of them love or hate the lawyers they see on a regular basis so they allow those personal feelings some weight. I told Belen what was going to happen and, without a word, she followed me to my room, crawled on the bed, and showed me her ready-to-fuck ass. I knew she would comply; she would try to enjoy the fact that I enjoyed it from her.

She did mention that she had help from Nia getting ready, the girl provided both physical help and morale support, both of which were appreciated.

I was tempted to stick it right in, but sometimes a little more anticipation sharpens the appetite. So instead I took a shower with Belen attending my body, washing me front and back. I called Nia to join us.

Belen sank to her knees and sucked my cock to full hardness, then asked to serve my ass with her tongue. I bent forward the had Nia kneel in front of me, where she could hold my ass cheeks open. I would not let her take my cock in her mouth, but I said her tits would feel nice so she made the most of it, getting pre-cum all over her nipples. Belen washed my butt before she worked in with her tongue. She showed great enthusiasm rimming me. The exercise did my erection no harm and accelerated my desire. When I called "enough" she dried me with a towel, but I was getting impatient so there was no time to dry her body. She saw my urgent desire as a compliment, so she quickly re-lubed her ass while getting into bed. When she was in position I pushed her flat on her belly as she spread her ass cheeks.

She was very tight when I entered, I heard the pain in her moans. But the strength of my sincere desire for her countered the pain. I could take Nia, who was standing next to the bed, or any one of a half dozen others, but what I wanted was Belen's ass. She praised me, "Oh my Prince, you fill me so. Use me, use my body as you will. I desire naught but to serve, no matter how you want me."

Tension fled, I found peace in her voice and her body. I pressed my lips to her back, her neck, and the sides of her head, where I whispered how good she was for me, how she excited me so. I was in a strange mood, I knew a climax in her pussy would feel better, but I could not stop fucking her ass; sliding through her tight entrance drew me, again and again. I loved the feel as my cock traveled into the ring of muscle, then reversed the journey. Thinking about how her pussy would feel better led me to recalled Jerry's last night with Martha. I imagine that the knowledge, that the ass is fun to fuck but the pussy feels better to cum in, drives a lot of men to move from the ass to the pussy at the finish, even if it is a terrible thing to do to a woman. Actually, I had never done that, I like the women I fuck and would never risk infecting them that way. I treasured Belen enough that even now, with Jerry and Martha fresh in my mind, I just couldn't bring myself to pull out as my climax grew near.

"Pulse that yummy ass," I whispered. "Milk my cock, make it fill you, I have been waiting and will not be long." She did as I asked, making herself very tight indeed. I got about five more thrusts in before I pushed in hard and pumped my cum deep into her body. It felt like I was pissing my cum into her, and she used those exact words for what she felt.

With a straining voice she said that she knew how much I wanted her. She appreciated every bit of my desire, even if it was momentarily painful and a bit messy.

I like to think that she enjoyed it a little, especially after, when I stayed on top of her whispering endearments. With my body staying where it was I snuck my hand down to the front of her pussy; there I took her to a quick climax. She was already very aroused, her pussy was very juicy, and her emotional response combined with my frankly direct physical stimulation got her off before I softened. In her climax she gasped her willingness to serve me again, however I wished. But I was spent, I had enjoyed what I needed and could now be more considerate again.

When my cock exited her ass of its own accord as they do she stuck a butt plug in. Nia anticipated and was holding a bowl of warm water, some soap and a rag to clean me. Belen had done a good job of cleansing her bottom hole, but the ritual was important so we did it.

I was tired but I asked Belen if she wanted Nia to pleasure her in any way. She said Nia was very nice, but she was content. So I sent Nia away while Belen and I fell asleep, with me holding her in my arms like a lover.

Sometime later she got up and cleaned herself, then she returned to my bed ready for anything I might ask of her body.

It was good to be the Prince!

-

Friday Morning

June 13

When I woke up Friday morning with Belen's naked body warm and available in my bed I was inspired, in a very "taking" mood, sexually and socially. Belen was the woman I knew who could enjoy such a mood the most. So I enjoyed her, taking her body quickly with some playful extras thrown in; I took her missionary position like she was my woman and I was in a hurry. But I did not kiss her, I spent my time talking, telling her how I enjoyed her, praising her as a woman, saying how much I wished, when I was older, that all my women were as dutiful and fun as she was. I whispered, "Perhaps my son or daughter with enjoy some Sin-Sin like I enjoy you."

Those words got her a little crazy. My hands also praised her and played with her, in ways both passionate and playful. "You are wonderful in so many ways... I can think of none better." Despite the speed of my release, she got two small climaxes as I was a little bit brutal in my fucking, and joined my climax with her own biggie. She cried out, "My Prince! I'm cumming for you. I can feel you fill me so. Use me... use my body as you will."

When I was done I told her to go back to sleep, to enjoy my cum in her pussy. "I am told it makes for a happy sleep," I said.

"Who told you such a thing?" she asked, as if scandalized by a reference to another woman.

"Why, my second mother, Marta! She says it often."

She screamed at that, she thought she had trapped me into revealing a secret. My answer was a bigger scandal, but it was also an one that she respected and pleased her. Plus it validated her presence in my bed; she thought I would mention some young hard body I missed, but in naming Marta, who was older and lacking an eye, I was glorifying Belen's own virtues of duty and service, without reference to youthful qualities of body, face or figure.

I promised to return later of her sweet body's pleasures, when my body was ready to enjoy her again. How could I not? She was so completely ready to enjoy.

But I had something else on my mind, some ideas formed in the night that I had to commit to a file for Sam. Perhaps I was inspired by my time with Joe Pope's wife Amy, who made a living creating fiction and bringing the stories to people.

I walked naked to my office in my own home. On the way to my office I passed Nia in her skimpy nightshirt heading for the kitchen, she looked at me with some desire burning through her sleepy eyes, but she did not approach my office.

In my home office I expanded and gave substance the my general ideas from yesterday, adding details and a dialog. Specifically I typed out a second series of fictional emails to tell a tale that would bring the situation with Abril and her roommate's betrayal to a satisfactory conclusion for all involved. I must say it would lead to a very heroic action, and solve the economic issue as i desired, with very little additional effort.

An hour later on the way back bed, after I was done and had sent my email, I was hard and desired to return to my bed and Belen. Again I passed Nia who was wandering; it was not a coincidence. When I passed her this time Nia deliberately pulled up the hem of her nightshirt to expose her clean, very charming, peach to me, as well as most of her slim, pregnant body. It was a bold invitation, and a very attractive one. However, considering what I had waiting in my bed for me to crawl into I was not interested in sex with Nia. That day would come later. But I got another idea.

"Take off the nightshirt where you stand. Walk ahead of me to my room." There was a flight of stairs to climb, so she would be showing me her pussy and ass as she walked, as she knew. "There you will sit in the dark chair in the corner, and do not make a sound. You may learn something. However, no matter what, your hands must not touch your charms." Her smile said what she expected. She would not get her wish.

I got mine. I was hard when I left my office but following Nia seriously increased my arousal, she was very attractive from below.

I went back to bed and buried my cock in Belen again, putting myself into her before she woke. Climbing into bed where Belen was all warm and eager for my body, waiting open, posed, and lubed with my cum, eager to serve my pleasure, was a treat. I forgot the slim child half her age and half her weight who was watching. Instead I had to wonder, with a woman like this, how did Ernie ever get out of bed? Well, I gathered that, since the pizza incident, he usually failed to get out of bed, and even when he did get up it was usually late. Tax guys like Ernie only work full time for three months of the year, and they learn so many secrets, so why did I have to become a lawyer? Well, I knew the reason, I was a criminal first and had to satisfy my Grandfather with my hobby. Plus, Studying tax law is really the worst, and it is always changing. Still, I wondered about a career shift once I got older.

As I sank my cock into Belen, hearing her moans of unquestioning surrender and pleasure, it wiped out all thoughts I had of putting on a suit and heading out to a boring office and boring service girls. To me, only two of the girls were near as good as Belen felt to me.

Belen had been asleep when I came in the room, but she was sleeping with her body posed for my immediate penetration. After she was awake I turned her hips to enter her from the left side, straddling her right leg while her left leg was drawn up; the rear entry felt good to my cock. I was intent at taking brutal kisses from her soft warm lips and squeezing her wonderful breasts as I was enjoying plundering a pussy that was properly another man's. Inside, just moments after I entered, I felt the paroxysms of joy from her pussy muscles. She got off at about my third stroke from the side, she must have been dreaming of sex when I slipped in and kept the dream going now that she was half-awake. Well good on her.

Her body's quick surrender triggered some strong responses in me. I was taking obscene freedoms with another man's wife because I was royalty, and therefore she was more than willing to be taken this way by a man she served with a complete devotion even though she did not love me in any way. Like a nun, she took joy in what she saw as appropriate devoted service. That in turn put me in a very medieval state of mind, to take her service and enjoy it.

My thoughts were medieval enough that, if Nia had been in my line of sight, I might have bid her to serve me with her skinny body as a boy would.

Eventually I moved Belen to her back, so her lips and breasts were more available to me. Just for fun I gleefully fucked her mouth and tits for a bit of play before returning to her pussy; she was very responsive to my slightest request such as tonguing my balls as I was over her face fucking her tits. For a moment I was struck by the contrast between this "no act barred" play with another man's wife, and the way the firm's wife-exchange rules for overnights limit sexual options, turning sex into a naked formalistic dance.

I was moved to reward her with another climax, this from my tongue wiggling through her pussy. I loved the feeling of her body as it arched with consuming intimate pleasure under me.

When I again moved on top of her I made sure she got a strong taste of her pussy from my lips. She got quite animated, seeking to take all the taste from me. Then I brought her nipple up so we could share it. That act evoked a audible response for Nia which I ignored. Belen was not aware we were being watched, the sudden revelation multiplied her excitement.

In time I switched positions again, moving to her right side, where I could carefully finger her ass as I speculated, whispering in her ear of the pleasures I might take from there again. I carefully got two fingers in, lubed with our abundant fluids. "Remember when your husband took you, mounted on the horse, the night I plundered your daughter's tight virgin ass? Such a good girl she is... dutiful... You know, that horse all works for ass-fucking, and you really have a very attractive bottom. Maybe with a larger audience..." She shivered with fear and excitement at those words. I knew that anal sex was a trigger for her, a pleasure she rarely granted her husband. If her husband or her children witnessed me taking her ass on the horse where everything is so visible... It was a very strong image.

On this side she could see Nia watching her with open hunger, the slut wished that she could be in Belen's place.

With me it was different, Belen's complete surrender and willingness to serve in other ways was another duty based on my privilege. So as she imagined the act she climaxed with two fingers thrust in her butt while my cock continued to stroke into her pussy.