Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the finish I wanted to pound her pussy and bottom. When I turned her to "face down" she thought I was going to take her ass again, so despite her aversion to the act she cocked her hips and held her ass open with her hands.

I was not in the mood. "Maybe another day, but for now your fruitful womb is a not a pleasure to forego." I said this as I thrust into her pussy again from directly behind. "Speaking of your lovely womb, do you know I fucked your lovely child Cynthia in this bed Tuesday night? We have not gotten to the bed sheets yet." That got a strong physical response, she shuddered at the thought as she imagined it. She had that part wrong. "You might be smelling her on the pillow. I had another woman, the wife of a friend, sitting on her face for a time. You can imagine..." Those words got a very strong response, I wondered if she was imagining herself sitting on Cynthia's face, or Cynthia's pussy on her face. Either was, it was a delicious idea.

I hammered my cock into her pussy from behind. By this time she was exhausted and could not move much, she only moaned as I took her on her belly. I was feeling very selfish towards the end. At my finish she was too exhausted to even call out my name, but her pussy still mustered the strength to clench on my cock as I fired my last, multiplying my climax as my balls spent my last drop in her.

At every change she said how very happy she was to serve me so, and to give her daughter to my service as well. She even thanked me after I took my final climax in her limp body. It was the way things were done for the past 400 years in the colony where she was raised.

"If you will it... I will be here for you tonight, my wonderful Prince."

I knew that, despite their expressed love for me, none of my other women would be quite the same for me after such a session. This woman did not love me, but based on her upbringing, she was completely willing to serve me in any way I wished. It was something to think about.

To let Belen rest I bid Nia to wash me in my shower. I handled her some, putting fingers into both of her holes and her mouth. She pressed herself against me, rubbing her pussy on my hip, begging for more. She was very easy and she really wanted me. She tried to get a rise out of me, but frankly, I was not interested. Instead I told her, as she dried me, that she was to serve Belen today, both in the shower when she was ready and in any other task. She was to wait on "my guest" hand and foot, completing any and all tasks Belen set for her, and was never to be out of reach except when it was ordered. "She may wish some small sexual service, perhaps a tongue to ease where she is sore. As you saw, I used her hard." I also said I would want to know all she learned during the day.

-

Friday Late Morning

At The Office

On my way to work I arranged a meeting with Sam in the parking lot. There I asked her if she could construct a email conversation between 2 email accounts running for the period from May 15 to June 13, that would hold up to scrutiny by her best people, assuming there was no contact between her people and the email company and all they had was the computer involved.

She said it would be best on a new computer, if a computer was used she would have to reformat and then back-build some logs; it was more difficult to hide. I handed her Martha's unopened laptop. I figured Abril had seen the box, or perhaps the receipt.

Sam was overjoyed with what I had. "The box is still sealed. With no software, not even the initial boot, this will be dead easy. I can reset the date on the computer before I start it, then create logs without messing with the data structure or the HD directory. My best guys would not be able to spot it because there will be nothing to spot. What do you want in this email conversation?"

I had drafted the exchange between Martha and a fictional tramp freighter (Tomoko Maru) that arrived in LA last Wednesday and would leave sometime on Saturday morning. The freighter was bound for Kuala Lumpur (actually Port Klang is the ocean port) but would make stops along the way - including Thailand. Their previous plan, on Abril's computer, was passage for two with a transfer at sea. That kept The Greek tied to Martha. This set of emails looked like Martha had secretly arranged passage for one, from LA to Thailand, with 2 options for disembarking. Either she would get off when the ship was docked in Thailand using either luck or bribery, or alternatively she would go ashore in an inflatable while the ship was passing close to land. This whole plan, if it was real, actually had the best chance of success - good thing it was a complete fabrication. Either way, the The Greeks last job would be as a beast of burden helping to carry the gold from the apartment. Soon after he would be dropped off as so much excess baggage and relieved of his gold.

The emails painted a pictures that made it look like Martha always planned to betray both roommates from the start, with the "transfer at sea" scenario just a ploy to secure the guy's willing cooperation. That would tie into the bullet hole we would find in the passenger door and the blood on the seat when the station wagon was discovered in the mall parking lot very early Saturday. The computer would also be discovered in the station wagon, I arranged for Sam to see too it. When the computer was discovered Saturday it would immediately be checked. That would trigger part 2 - the hero part - of this little dramatic fiction. With nothing else on it the computer could be double-checked quickly. Then I would make the hero moves and organize a quick strike on the Tomoko Maru.

Once Sam was caught up we went to work as normal. I called the barracks to make arrangements for our little drama Saturday, then I worked an 8-hour day.

-

Friday Night

Belen and Nia

I was feeling in a good mood when I got home Friday after work. It was late as usual on Friday, why wrestle with rush hour traffic when I have to put in the hours anyway? I had enjoyed both Resha and Li at the office, for Li it was the first time since our date so she was very pleased to see me, and to feel me; I was in a mood so I enjoyed stuffing her pussy in the office, a first for us that surprised her in the best way possible. She was extremely animated to be my concubine while she was getting off on my cock, she really had a hard time holding it in.

Between climaxes, while I had my Chinese treat on my cock, I told her about Tuesday's date at the Blank. She understood, concubines don't expect exclusivity, but I reminded her that she was the first and was still my favorite. Then I asked what she knew about Joe Pope and his wives, but partners in general didn't speak of those things, so Li knew nothing about Amy beyond the pictures in Joe's office. There was the usual head shot on his desk, but Joe also had a really sexy XXX professional picture of Amy on a weight room bench, with her distended dripping pussy and ass, plus cum on her body like she had been ganged. That picture was hidden in the same picture frame, but behind the regular head shot. Li had seen it twice because Joe sometimes used it to start arousal before the service girl arrived.

I would not let Resha service me, but I insisted she get naked, have a drink, and let me lick her for a bit - just like Sam did. She was astounded to be serviced, but said "you say the nicest things." Resha really wanted to get her lips around my cock but I said I just couldn't. I also asked Resha about Joe Pope and his wife. She said that associates who were getting married talk some about their wives, but partners avoided the topic with service girls.

Both girls said there was a lot more talk about the "two firm" thing with the senior partners, but no clear consensus in sight.

Inspired by something Resha said I resolved a thorny issue with my brief, so it looked like I got a lot of work done. I was feeling so good that in the middle of the afternoon I phoned Zar about some special arrangements for the night. I also had a brief chat with Ernie, he was still on schedule for an early flight Saturday back to LA. He was giving the truck to Pammie this evening and was well rested after the drive up. He really appreciated a chance to spend quality alone time with his daughter, the long drive with just the two of them allowed so many things to be said. When he got back he intended to show his wife an extended good time. They had been in touch and he appreciated how I kept Belen happy.

When I got home I had Belen, Nia and Zar all join me at the dinner table. Zar and Nia rarely joined me at dinner, but tonight I insisted, and Zar planned a meal accordingly. We were alone tonight, Sophia and Martin, driven by Vrir, along with some soldiers were having dinner at Toad's place. Toad could not really come for a visit but he wanted to spend time with family. Martin was Toad's half-brother plus Toad did not see enough of lovely Sophia, who would return to South America soon after Valeria arrived next week.

After dinner I declared a night of skinny-dipping, but I insisted that there would be no sex with me save what I specifically invited. Nia had never been in a swimming pool and she loved the freedom although she stayed at the shallow end. She could swim a little but was not confident. After spending all day with Belen the two got along well, I figured some time would bring them closer.

After a few hours with all of us naked we were all sexually stimulated. I slipped my cock briefly into all three of them to wind them up a bit, but was careful not to do too much. Nia was the most difficult to manage, she thought she was finally going to get some alone time with me, or at least a pussy full of cum. But I limited her to giving me a little oral pleasure to stiffen me. Then Belen and Zar both enjoyed a chance to have me inside while I snacked in their nipples. I did not give anybody my cum, I figured to spend it in Abril tomorrow night.

When bedtime came I said I was sleeping alone, the others could do as they wished. Of course, they were all wound up, Nia most of all; I could almost see the steam coming out. Zar was an old hand at such games, she announced that they would all be in one of the third-floor bedrooms with two beds.

Nia had played with girls in the cave back home and in Detroit, she was too stimulated to be upset at not having me. Belen was simply delighted with the variety, she told me she was looking forward to enjoying little Nia the way Cynthia had enjoyed Abril and Amy.

I heard them organize themselves, they would all take turns serving and being served. Nia pleaded with the other two, could they wear strap-ons and do her? The initial plan was that they would pair up in one bed and the one left out would watch from the other bed. But Nia was such a slut she wanted to be tied down and have them take turns on her all night.

I guess in the end they did some of both, except without the bondage. After all, Nia really did not need convincing for them to enjoy her completely.

I said they should get some toys out of the playroom. They were not interested in bondage gear or anal toys, but the introduction of different strap-ons, magic wands, etc. added to their play and made it a more interesting night for all three. They had all used such things on occasion, but only with one other person, in a fixed relationship. Having the option to give and take suggestions without a man, so they could flip roles around, made things more interesting. Belen and Zar both promised that Nia was going to take the toys in her ass. Nia giggled, grabbed a tube of lube and said, "Maybe both at once?"

They did have Nia in a DP where the other two used strap-ons after fucking her individually. Belen told me later she liked playing the man for our preggers slut, putting it in and stroking her off as Belen chose between the tempting nips or lips. But after the DP it was mostly oral sex, with Nia providing the service in various ways. Nia stayed in the one bed all night, the other two went over and enjoyed her service whenever either of them woke during the night.

As for me, there is a lyric in the stage production of "Camelot" about the seven virtues which says, in part that "purity... very restful now and then." I slept 7 hours, the longest in quite a while. Well, it had been a busy 8 days since last Friday's social and the ride wasn't over yet.

-

Chapter 31.

Heroic Prince

Saturday

When I got up at about 5 in the morning I went to the office and made a phone call to the 49 auto shop. I claimed I was from a mall security where the station wagon was, and had spotted a "Pablo" parking sticker on a car that had been there over a week. The car looked disabled.

The gang operates parking ramps and lots as a revenue stream and job source so these people know us and have our number handy. We are known to be generous. A tow truck truck was sent out along with a full security team about 6 in the morning. They found Martha's station wagon and gave a couple of Jacksons to the guy on duty, as if he had made the call. He did not argue; in fact he went out of the way to help them, including closing off that level of the lot while my guys were there. Security guys looked over the wagon, they decided it was safe to take to the garage. A team of techs was pouring over it by 8 AM. The blood (one male, one female, my guys could do that test) and the bullet hole drew attention.

The techs grabbed up the computer and, once Rex arrived, they were all over it. As agreed, Sam had placed the files I gave her along with some other basic stuff, then dropped it off in the station wagon last night. By 10 the guys had read the emails and I was called.

When the girls got up they each came to my room. Zar was first, she woke me by sucking my cock but did not get me off. "Dream," she said. She said she enjoyed added Belen to the party last night, Zar appreciated the older woman and her body.

Nia was next, Zar said she could come to my bedroom and thank me and she did. She was disappointed I had not had her yet, but said that she really enjoyed being a toy for Belen and Zar, she got "poked" more during that night than any other in her life. Zar had sent her to get some sleep in case she was needed later, but she just had to come and thank me. I limited her to a passionate kiss, then sent her to sleep.

At 10 when I got my call from the guys I was kissing Belen - actually her bared tits - as she thanked me for the visit. My nose said the ladies had tried some unusual penetration. I was getting ready to leave when she showed up.

Later, based on Ernie's flight arrival, Zar would drive Belen to the airport with Vrir and Nia along as another lesson. There they would meet Ernie then take the couple home where the two would get reacquainted. I learned later that both Belen and Ernie used Nia as a play toy in the back seat to warm themselves up during the ride from the airport. At Ernie's house Zar said they could keep Nia to play with overnight, but they declined. Nia was okay as a toy, but husband and wife both wanted extra helpings of their classic home cooking in bed.

The guys reported to me and Abril that the evidence - the second computer and the car - said that the Greek was dead and Martha was on a ship leaving Long Beach momentarily. My guys at the docks reported that the ship must have left early, at dawn. The emails on the computer included pictures of the ship and blueprints showing which cabin was Martha's, as well as the bridge and the radio shack. I said that was enough for an assault.

By 11 everybody had reported what they knew to me, and I was on the phone to my soldiers, calling out the specific equipment needed for the Op. Abril heard all this and was starting to get scared for me, this sounded like serious stuff and I didn't soft-pedal any of it.

Abril wanted to know what I was going to do so I told her. "I am going after Martha and the gold. That means piracy on the high seas."

"Don't they hang pirates..."

"Only if they catch them. I will take two helicopters, they are loading now. We will catch the ship between 50 and 100 miles out, any closer and the cops might get involved, any farther and the helicopters run out of gas. We will get the gold and Martha... if we can. Best scenario is that the crew co-operates and we get the drop on her; the problem is the crew might have sticky fingers for her gold. That is why we go in extra heavy with the tear-gas. The ship has about 8 crew but no other passengers, if they fight I kill them all and send it to the bottom. Nobody wants that - except the sharks. The most likely scenario is threats, weapons fired, and a surrender that buys Martha some time."

She was crying as she helped me put on my assault gear. I said that me actually shooting was not likely unless the Captain was too stupid to live, but I would rather be safe than sorry. The guy without armor is the easy softer target so I had to gear up in the heat.

She noticed right away that my assault gear was heavier than what I wore on patrol. I had some ballistic armor and plates installed, Abril was impressed with the weight of it, but I said the helmet, neck protection and the real bulky plates would wait until the staging point. Ditto for the guns. With her tears she counted 5 knives and machetes on me. (Actually I had 8.) When I was ready another soldier in a balaclava and similar assault gear showed up, his bandolier of mags for an assault rifle, including rifle grenades, made an impression on the 49 security guys. I went down to a van, kissed Abril and Cynthia goodbye, and got in. They were to meet me after at the mansion.

"Listen, why don't you bring your mother and the kids to the mansion, they deserve to hear the news whatever happens." That got lots of sobs. I told a security guy to sign out a van - the new Sprinter - to Cynthia. The Sprinter had really nice seats but no windows in back, and there was a divider behind the driver. Abril's mother did not need to know where I lived. Then I was off. It was very dramatic and looked scary real.

Of course, Martha was dog food in the freezer so there were no helicopters warming up or armed troops gearing up. We drove the the fort to pick up the gold and kill time fleshing out the story and doing the props like a bullet hole in my armored vest, the smell of gunpowder, a dose of tear gas for the gold, and some corresponding smears on the outfit. I happened to have real blood, Martha had been so helpful. I also liberated some of the gold, I knew how much was in the inventory, and I had counted how much Martha had, the difference was 40 ounces sitting in the safe deposit. I took 80 ounces for myself and suggest Martha used it for her passage on the ship.

After wasting six hours the van drove me to my mansion for my "hero's return." I had the two backpacks with the gold as well as some of Martha's luggage. All of it was in sealed plastic bags because it was dosed with gas. The backpacks each had a gun, the 9 mm was in Martha's and the cut-down M1 - which was useless - was in the Greek's. I also had the derringer and I was wearing the cracked ceramic plate on my chest.

When I got to the mansion I dropped most of the stuff in the foyer. Everybody greeted me but I acted exhausted and like I needed to have a shower. Abril took charge, getting me up to my room and removing each heavy piece of the outfit. Of course, I was sweating and hot so she got me into the shower, even if she got her own clothes wet.

We had matching sweats and her hair was tousled when we joined the others for dinner.

After supper I gathered Abril, her mother and Cynthia in the sitting room where I laid out the story of our assault. Nia was good with the kids, she was watching Abril's siblings.

-

Air Assault On The Tomoko Maru