All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Dorm Party'

by DanteSutherland

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Worst story I've ever read on the site...I'm sorry, just being honest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ridiculous

This should be in a non-consent section. Better yet, not even on here. This would be like remaining friends and continuing to fuck your rapist later on... because you'd decided it was good sex after-all. Sick!

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uabout 9 years ago
all in a single page, wonderful.

one pagers are always the best.

DudesDudesDudesDudesabout 9 years ago
...

So his best friend drugs him then gang rapes him and he likes it after he was afraid doing anything would make their friendship weird?

Sorry bro.

You're a good writer, you should try again with something less criminal.

WaxmeWaxmeabout 9 years ago
Talented

You wrote a really hot, hot story! Being forced to do what you want to do but won't let yourself go there is a hot fantasy! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good, especially for a first time effort...

As I said, I thought this was pretty good for a first story submission. I personally do like my fantasies based in reality and taking 20 cocks & double penetration someone's first time is a bit of a stretch. But putting that aside, there were a number of very hot, erotic moments throughout your story.

I agree with a previous comment, that 1 page, well written stories can be the best. However, don't be afraid to really 'flesh-out' your stories and really get into details. Especially with erotica, delve into the sights, sounds and feel of everything. Sure I'm mainly thinking of the erotic acts but adding some of that to the overall story is never a bad idea as well. Then if you go back and feel the stories become a little to long for your liking, you can either edit it down or break it into chapters.

But overall, I thought this was pretty good and pretty hot. Nice job.

mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago
wow

What a hot fantasy... I wish I could find 20 college boys....

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 9 years ago
hot

Hot story... yes, it has some unrealistic parts, but so do all erotic stories..... I liked it, wished I was in the lucky guy's place. Great job on your first story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Though hot elements, couldn't get past the horrible friend

I love gang-bangs, but don't like that the friend drugged him to take advantage of him. Just not into rape fantasies, and his friend is really not a friend. I think the stories where the protagonist "discovers" he's gay can be hot and engaging, but I prefer the reluctantly persuaded, blackmailed, curious, got drunk, high or engaged in gay sex to get out of trouble to a supposed friend ruffing him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous