All Comments on 'Nothing to Offer'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This author is amazingly creative. I love his always five star stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Another great tale - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poppa

A Great read!. Thankyou.

jamesapplejamesappleover 3 years ago
Not bad at all

I liked how I was never sure where this was going. The story went for a walk and took me along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a happy ending for little Josette.

avidfaavidfaalmost 3 years ago
Misery

Uneducated, amoral, lazy, disrespectful people don't wind up well. But we can never be sure of that, so every one of JB's stories fishes deep into the septic tank to examine in minute, painful detail yet another example that follows the rule.

You can save a lot of time if you just bang your thumb with a hammer instead of reading one more of his tales of misery. You get roughly the same result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story very much.

A self centered piece of shit got her own in the end. Her so called wastrel husband got a nice young lass and the shrew got a prisoner who will do a long time in jail.

The only thing that would make this story even better is if the shrew committed suicide, her father lost everything and Brian ended up adopting Josette and her enjoying a good and happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good and lovely and wonderful story. He not only didn't take or plan anything to get back to his ex wife. He just move on let karma do the job.... God sure work in a mysterious ways. Definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I laughed at the comments by avidfa below! What a “dickhead” he is, lmao! This was another great story. It was a little longer than usually but it was well worth the read. JimBob, don’t worry about senseless comment by such lowlifes. They are just jealous of your writing skills. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This stunning five-star story will stay with me for a long time. Thank you for sharing your immense talent as a story teller with us.

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

Have to admit I read most of the "Loving Wife" stories for either a laugh at the stupidity or for the way justice and revenge was administered. This one has both and rates a solid "5". I admit I enjoyed it and look forward to more. Could we have a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best writer in Lit.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Loved this story. The showing all angles made it golden, seeing the ex-wife and her family having regret after regret while the husband's life kept improving. Feel bad for the little girl Josette, almost wondering if it would turn out she was Brian or somehow Brian and Britney would adopt her. Great story, 5 stars and faved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Tremendous. Great humour mixed with such pain..both deserved and not. Poor Josette.....she will have no chance given her parents and grandfather. Grandmother the saving grace maybe. Top stuff. TC Ireland.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

All the detailed porn references diluted the story. A bit, I can understand, and they sure set a tone, a rhythm, and their diminishing mark the rise of something so much better. But maybe not to this extent. However, the great writing, the compelling story and the manifold comparisons between these parallel lives, overcomes this minor quibble. GREAT storytelling! Bonus points for 'shrimp poboy'. Oh, if only Jax was still in business to wash down that poboy!

.

But the borderline freakin' bloody genius of your writing in this story is epitomized by this typical example: "Better hope you don't wind up in Mumphrey," Bubba said. "Food there's the worst fucking shit in the state. "Lafayette ain't bad; they give you less than two years? That's where you'll probably go. Or, if you can prove you nuts? Paulton. They got pretty good food there too." Damn, that adds so much, ta yo writin' cha'! So many of your sentences are dripping with that soft Cajun brogue, infused with that self-deprecating sense of humor that's so indicative of a culture whose second great characteristic, aft'a the bes' food in da world, is their own absolute comfort inside their own skins. No place else in the US is there any people that are quite like the Cajuns. So much so, that their inimitable culture, sense of family and bonhomie, have actually suffused so many of their 'English' brethren in Arcadia. Your writing perfectly captures that whole unique feel and encapsulates this vivid tale. The side-by-side comparisons, especially the contrasts both subtle and stark, make this a classic, one of the top 100 stories I've ever read.

.

Anybody what don't like this story needs to stick to reading the stuff written on men's room stalls. Easily a 5++++++++++/5!!!! An' den some, cha'!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 2 years ago

i have to admit I don't like this story as much as some of his stories. it jumped back and forth too much for me. plus Brian seemed a little clueless and too easily led by the nose by women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was a bit confusing but I really liked Brian and Britney you can tell they are in love I really liked that.

Davidj001Davidj001about 2 years ago
I liked it.

It kinda feels unfinished though,,,,,, but i could be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There were so many words missing from conversations that it was hard to decipher. It did get some better as the story went on. So many characters that had no use in the story just caused more confusion. You have great talent and bravery for putting stories here to be torn apart by assholes. I really try to be fair and objective and not overly critical. I've read other stories of yours. You usually do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Britney seems like a high maintenance brat!!

As for Barbara, she was such an arrogant loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No Ferrari, no pussy!! Really, withholding sex for a fancy car.....just another greedy bitch like Barbara!! This needs a part 2 of 'loving wives' where the needy immature Britney's obsession with material things leads her to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read your stories for my pleasure. You post them so that I (others too) may enjoy them... and I do. Thank you. They give me comfort on really bad days (like today), and lift me higher on good ones (which thankfully is more often). Did I say thank you? It not enough to convey my pleasure in reading your works, but, I wanted to share my appreciation. TJ

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

I liked the way the father-in-law was made to pay for his daughters divorce, and Barbara went on to get everything she deserved, well done, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, not enough well-described sex.

I know Britney seems spoiled, but I think things will work out for them, and they will work together, with her spoiled "just enough," because they love each other, and not ruinously, because Brian is not a pushover nor an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why commenters are so down on Britney. Yes she is driven and kind of high maintenance but she is devoted to Brian, adores him, is fun to be with, and loyal beyond measure. Also she apparently sucks cock like a sex-crazed succubus. So there is that going for her ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. I think people are too harsh on Britney. Most of her demands are banter, not real demands. She does not push them The only thing she brings up more than once is the sports car, and that is not done in a demanding way.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Brilliant on how you jump around so much and then connect them all together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an insightful story. The conversations and banter are hilarious. Well developed plot and works out so that pain finds the right people! The language is unique to this author and does not need editing. It is what it is . 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was thoroughly enjoying the comedy created by the woes of the ex wife and be husband, until it went dark with the death of the grandmother, but it was still a fine tale.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Actually, it worked a treat, I'd like to think Bri & Brit got to adopt the two children of Barb, and Glen dies of an abcessed prolapsed anus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average as had to start skipping over the computer sex shit.

hardworker5556hardworker55569 months ago

Damn but you can write, hear?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What's to complain about, it was a very enjoyable diversion from reality and brought a smile to my heart. And the bitch did indeed get burned by her own and her parents hands. Thanks again for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like "Simon_Masters" suggestion, Very Funny idea.😂🤣

Pource99Pource997 months ago

It was great reading such a humorous tale. Loved it.

Martyr2002Martyr20027 months ago

Great story, and I think the bitches and bastards got burnt pretty well if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fascinating slice of life.

RodzzzRodzzz6 months ago

A well-written glimpse into the ups and downs of the everyday life we all endure. Good reading.

TrambakTrambak6 months ago

Britney is not at all high maintenance. Else, she wouldn’t have a marriage right under the arch.

Her heart is at right place.

She’s a bit finicky about hygiene, it seems.

I somehow feel a bit sad about Barbara. Josette’s a darling.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The only thing I dislike in this story is the MC’s fetish porn preferences. Otherwise, a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't mind critics (remember, critics are critics because they can't be creators) I enjoy the journey through the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories

Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
851
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
792
Fool Me Once 
4.75
1.4k
648
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories