Now Put Your Nurses Uniform On...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manndee
Manndee
122 Followers

Mums voice started to speak; it was croaky from the crying...

"Bradley, remember how much we love you! We will always be in your heart! When you look up into the stars, we will always be looking down on you! We know this is tough, but you must listen to Stacy!"

I looked up and Stacy was standing beside the sofa. "We need to go now, Bradley...you need to go upstairs with me and get changed! Do not question me...I know what I am doing, and I will look after you! You have to trust me, and we need to be quick!"

I followed Stacy up the stairs into my room.

"Put these on...don't say a word! Get dressed...we are leaving in 10 minutes! Call me when you're dressed!"

I looked on the bed - all I could see was a pink nurse's uniform, some black tights, a bra, knickers and a pair of my shoes.

"I'm not wearing that, Stacy! What do you think I am?"

Stacy stared at me, she was really angry. "Did you listen to what I just told you? Now put on your nurse's uniform...get dressed or I will force you! Do it now!"

She shouted really loud - I knew she meant it. I passively started to get undressed. I held up the pink Nurses uniform - it had white piping around the neck with long sleeves with piping around the wrists. First I put the bra on, then I put the dress on over my head - it slid down over my chest. Next were the black tights, then the knickers - they felt strange over the tights. Stacy appeared in my room as I put my last shoe on.

"Good job the surgery had some spare nurse's uniforms! Come here, Bradley...I need to do your makeup!"

I stood up, but before I could protest, she grabbed my arm and sat me on the bed.

"Don't say a word! Open your lips...good! Look down, Bradley...good! Well done! Let's get some powder on that face! Good! Well done! Look at me...ok! Finishing touch...the wig! I bought this before I got here today! Sit still...it's a nice wig, Bradley...it's what they call a bop! Nice and short...very sexy! There we go! Bradley...I have to say you do make a great girl...very sexy, darling! Now let's get ready to leave!"

My heart sank - what the fuck was going on? This was just too much! I caught my reflection in the mirror. Jesus, was that me? Dressed like a girl?

"You like what I have done to you, darling, don't you? One thing missing...stay there! Let's put some socks in that bra and finish off that look with some nice girly tits! Oh my God, Bradley...you look so pretty! Time to go...let's get in the car!"

I walked downstairs, the front door was wide open and I could see Stacy packing bags in the boot.

"Get in the car, Bradley...we are leaving now!"

I walked to the passenger door and got in, did up my seat belt, then found myself adjusting my nurses uniform. I can't explain how I felt after the sheer agony of what I just been through - this was like a weird dream! Stacy got in, adjusted her seat and the mirror on the windscreen, put the car in reverse and we edged off the drive. For a split second, the memory of Mum and Dad came back into my mind - that last moment of them smiling as they drove away, Dad honking the horn on the car.

"Shit...act normally, Bradley! Shit...fuck...they were quick! Don't stare at them!"

I looked; in the corner of my eye at the entrance to the Doctors surgery, two Asian men dressed in black were leaving by the front door of the surgery.

"Who are they Stacy? The surgery is not open! How did they get in?"

Stacy put the car in first gear and the car drove away from the drive. The two men were behind us, walking down the pavement, they started to get into a black Range Rover. Stacy indicated right at the bottom of the road. As we turned, the car suddenly accelerated fast. Stacy started to go through the gears on the gearbox on the Ford Capri. Stacy drove like a racing driver - she was weaving in and out of the traffic. As we got to a junction, she stopped, edged forward, then accelerated again through the red lights, narrowly missing a white car that had just left the green lights on the junction. Bradley was holding his seat as Stacy cut through the traffic.

"Fuck! Shit! Jesus Christ! Bradley, stay down...keep your head down! Listen to me...do not raise your head up...stay down!"

Stacy stopped the car in traffic that simply was never going anywhere. Stacy leaned over to where Bradley was sitting; she opened up the glove compartment and grabbed a shotgun with a short barrel and a shoulder strap.

"Stay down...do not move...do not lift your head! Do you understand me?"

Stacy started to go out the car. As she did, she opened her coat, revealing a short black skirt, black tights, and a white blouse. She put her hand down by her side and produced a small handgun. She started to get out the car, when a loud ripping noise happened in the centre of the Speedometer - it shattered and sprayed small fragments of glass in the car.

"Fucking hell...stay down, Bradley!"

Stacy stayed low as she fell backward into a roll from the car onto the road, quickly coming up on one leg, she started to level herself. Bradley saw her raise both hands, gripping the small gun between her hands. He saw Stacy fire two shots, stand up, and begin to run out of sight from where they had just come from. A second thud - seemed to go into the back of Stacy's chair. Bradley could hear people screaming, then what sounded like more gunfire. Bradley could hear screeching cars, and what appeared to be total madness outside the car.

Stacy ran towards the Asian man so fast, he clearly didn't see her gun pointing at him. As she took the two shots, the first bullet entered his left lung, then shot upwards and straight out his neck, exploding as it left his shoulder. The second bullet entered just below his nose - dead centre of his mouth - the back of his head exploded like a melon, before his body dropped to the ground - he was dead. Stacy ran over to him, grabbed his gun, checked his pocket, grabbed his wallet and opened it up to see a diplomatic pass for the Vietnamese Embassy.

People were screaming and cars were driving down the pavement. As she walked over to the second man that she had shot - he had a bullet wound in his left eye socket - he too was clearly dead. She checked his pocket and grabbed a wallet, finding an embassy pass as well.

As Stacy stood up, a loud boom noise in the distance from where they had just come from echoed through the street. Stacy looked up to see a plume of black smoke. In the background, sirens could be heard. Stacy ran back to the car.

"Bradley, are you ok? Talk to me, Bradley...are you ok?"

I looked up dazed, Stacy had blood on her coat and her tights were ripped all over her legs.

"Yes, I think so!"

Stacy got in the car, it started. The road was clear - all the cars had disappeared, people were screaming as Stacy drove away from the scene. The lights were green as she turned left, a Police car's siren was screaming towards us as she calmly drove past the traffic. On the opposite side of the road, the police car was stuck in the traffic unable to get to the horrors that awaited them.

Further down the line of traffic, two more Police cars were stuck as well. Stacy was breathing heavy and concentrating on driving the car, ensuring not to draw any attention to the car.

"It's OK, Bradley...I don't want you to worry...we will sort this out! Do not worry...everything will be ok!"

I started to shake as I looked at the hole in the Speedometer - it was clear it was a bullet - a fucking bullet! That could have been in my body! I felt my stomach turning over thinking about what had just happened. I looked up and saw two fire engines on our side of the road - sirens blaring as they cut through the cars that were pulling over. The fire engines pulled past us - they clearly were going to a big fire somewhere, in amongst all the madness, they were out fighting a fire. Stacy still had the shotgun strap over her shoulder - the gun was sitting on her lap as she drove along past what seemed to be mayhem far behind us.

Stacy indicated left and we turned into what looked like a housing estate. She took several more turns, then stopped the car.

"Stay here, Bradley...do not get out the car! Do you understand me? Stay where you are...I will sort this out!"

Stacy got out the car, opened the boot, then I heard her talk, "We have been compromised! I repeat, we have been compromised! We are now going dark! No, you stupid cunt...they knew we were there...someone has compromised us! No, don't be fucking stupid...I got their ID! They were embassy...diplomatic immunity! Well, that was till I shot the fuckers! Yes, both terminated...I had no fucking choice you stupid cunt! Don't even start...I'm going dark! I don't know...I will contact you when we are safe!"

Everything went quiet. I heard a zip - sounded like a bag - then the car bounced. I looked up, but couldn't see anything, then Stacy appeared - she was wearing a blue nurse's uniform. She had on new black tights, a short black leather jacket, a rucksack, a sports bag and 2 bags - I recognised from my house.

"We need to be quick, Bradley! Take these two bags...start walking down that alleyway over there...do not look back...I will be right behind you! Put this on as well!"

Stacy passed me a navy-blue cardigan; I put it on as I stepped out the car. My legs were so tense, I staggered as I went to walk - the muscles had seized from the stress of what had happened. I started to walk to the alleyway.

When the loud bang hit my ears, I was halfway down the alleyway; I turned to see Stacy walking quickly behind me.

"Keep going, Bradley...you're doing really well!"

Behind her I could see the Capri in flames; it was obvious she had set the petrol tank on fire. As we walked down the alleyway, it opened up into a large high street - it just sort of appeared! People were walking along doing their shopping. We had walked out in amongst ordinary life. Nobody looked at us - it was just an ordinary day. People were walking dogs, couples were holding hands walking past us - everything was normal. Stacy crossed the road and started to walk towards a large park. Just before the park on the corner of a road was a large hotel. Stacy put her arm round Bradley, indicating that they were going to the hotel.

As they walked in, an instant warm atmosphere greeted them; it was really obvious from the temperature outside that the hotel was much warmer. Two young girls sat in reception - both smiled at us like robots. The blonde girl said "Hi!"

Stacy walked over to her, put her bags down.

"Hi...we are on a training course starting tomorrow...got here a day too early! Any chance of a deal on a room with two single beds? Not expensive, please...we are nurses! Any chance of a deal, please?"

The two receptionists smiled. The dark-haired nurse said "Are you going to be at the Brompton hospital? They always book here for their staff! Let's see if we can get you the discount!?"

Stacy smiled "Stupid cow! It's my fault...the course starts tomorrow...one day early! How stupid am I?"

They all laughed together, as the brunette girl typed on a keyboard, "Oh wow! Look...we got a room! Tell you what...I can put this through on their account! Shall I do that?"

Stacy smiled, "Does it include dinner and breakfast?"

"Yeah...two single beds, dinner, breakfast! Shall I book then?

Stacy smiled "What do you think, Brenda? Shall we do this? I can sort it at the hospital in the morning!"

"Yeah...let's do this then!"

The receptionist typed away on the keyboard; Stacy gave false details about everything that they asked. Next thing was a key fob handed over to Stacy.

"Do you need help with your bags?"

"No, Brenda and I are fine...thanks for this! Can we do room service for dinner? We are shattered...we had such a day! Brenda and I have been right in amongst the shit and bullets today!"

"Sure, no problem! Call room service...they will bring it up to your room!"

We stood by the lifts, "Why did you call me Brenda?"

"Shut up, Brenda...you need to be a nurse! Just smile as you get in the lift!"

The lift arrived with a loud ping; the doors opened, and we walked in. Stacy pressed 5; the doors closed, and we went up to the 5th floor. They pinged again when we got to the 5th floor - the doors opened. Stacy walked out. She looked at the keys and we walked down a corridor. Stacy stopped outside 518. She got the key and opened the door.

It was a big room; two big single beds, it had some large draws, and a TV was sitting on top of the draws. It was not Buckingham Palace, but it was really nice considering what they had just been through.

"I'm taking the bed by the window...you take this one!"

Stacy threw her bags on the bed; she looked out the window - everything seemed normal, traffic was going by - nobody knew they were there.

I sat on my nominated bed for the night. I was shaking, I could feel the stress of everything - it was overwhelming as the tears began to roll down my face. It was all too much - losing Mum and Dad, car chases, guns, everything - was creating a massive unreal nightmare. It wasn't a dream - it was actually happening! I put my hands up to my eyes, not realizing that Stacy was sitting on the bed with me.

"It's ok, darling...stop crying...I will look after you, Brenda...you have me now! I promise, no one will hurt you!"

I grabbed Stacy, my body was shaking, she held me close and rocked me slowly for a few minutes - it seemed to help. I pulled away from Stacy and stared at her face. I hadn't really noticed her face - she was really pretty! You could see in her features that she was very petite; her face was clearly of mixed race - the Asian part of her face clearly showed Asian eyes - this clearly meant mixed Asian parents! It suddenly struck me - she must be half Vietnamese!

Stacy smiled at me, then moved her head towards mine. We started to kiss - it was slow. The kissing was not award winning, but our tongues and lips seemed to explore each other slowly. It was very sexual as we kissed. Stacy put her hand between my legs - my cock was so hard, her firm hand started to stroke my cock through my nurse's uniform. Stacy pushed me back onto the bed.

"Hold on, let me take this off!"

"No way, darling...you look so fucking hot! I'm going to fuck you in your nurse's uniform! I want Brenda's cock inside me right now! Stay there...don't move a muscle!"

Manndee
Manndee
122 Followers
12