All Comments on 'Nude Adult Modelling'

by paulamcgregor04

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
short

that was pretty short and to the point. if you could expand a bit with the history leading up to the shoot: what brought you to thinking about doing it, the discussions with your boyfriend, why he chose to wait in the car, etc.

not bad, thanks for writing and posting!

mannydcampmannydcampabout 19 years ago
short

Pretty much the same comments as below. It could have been much better with a bit more history.

Keep writing

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting

True, it wasn't very detailed, but it was interesting to hear from the person on the receiving end of such encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The second visit?

So, will we get to hear of your second visit?

If it's a true story, which website?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

What a great sexy story.All you missed out is a link to your pics on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

If that is a true story, you're stupid and your boyfriend is even dumber for letting you do it!!!! You were going to have pictures posted on a website of you naked and sucking some asshole's dick off and you were only going to get $500 for it!!! How cheap are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice, and has the ring of truth

Nice little story--seems like it really happened. I agree that some more details would have been nice ...

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Idiot

So, you have unprotected sex with a guy who's fucked 200 women, <i>after</i> promising your boyfriend you'd stay loyal, <i>plus</i> the evidence is on view for the world to wank over? Hah.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
This woman is an idiot

The guy tells her he's had sex with 200+ women, but she's happy to have sex without a condom, then she allows him to cum in her eyes (protein infections can lead to blindness).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous