Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something he had imagined seeing while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe he was seeing his grandmother-in-law's naked pussy. He couldn't believe he was seeing Agnes' naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was seeing her naked. Now, in the way that he was seeing her naked, he couldn't wait for her to see him naked. He couldn't wait to expose his massive prick to her.

Continuing to stare at her naked tits and now at her naked cunt, he'd love to bury his face in her pussy. He'd love to finger her naked cunt while licking her naked cunt. He'd love to reach up and fondle her naked breasts and finger her nipples while eating her. After eating his wife's grandmother, he'd to fuck his mother-in-law's mother. Wondering what she sounded like when having a sexual orgasm, he'd to make Agnes cum. He'd love to hear her scream his name in sexual passion.

'Oh, Christopher. Christopher. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I need to cum,' he imagined her saying. 'Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger my pussy deeper.'

# # #

Not wanting to startle them, still concealed within the darkness of the great hall, he slowly, stealthily, and quietly eased himself around the corner while peeking in the kitchen. Hoping to see even more naked women, he hoped they were all naked. He hoped that his sister-in-law and mother-in-law were just as eager to celebrate Nude Day as he and Agnes were. In the way that he was seeing his wife's grandmother naked, he'd love to see his wife's sister and mother naked too.

As shocked as he was sexually excited, his naked mother-in-law was at the kitchen counter slicing fruits in readiness to make pies. Forget about having to strip her naked, Mary was already naked. He stared at her big, naked breasts and her brown trimmed, naked pussy. Then, when she turned to get more fruit from the refrigerator, he stared at her shapely, naked ass. In the way that Agnes was naked, he couldn't believe that Mary was naked too. He couldn't believe he was seeing Diana's and Briana's mother naked.

'I don't believe this,' he thought while slowly stroking himself. 'I don't believe I not only saw Agnes naked but also I saw Mary naked too.'

Continuing to peer in the kitchen, his naked sister-in-law had her back turned to him. Briana's shapely, naked ass was on full display while standing at the far kitchen counter making coffee. Standing next to her sister, with her back turned to him too, his naked wife was at the kitchen sink washing vegetables. In the way that he stared at his mother-in-law's naked ass and his sister-in-law's naked ass, he stared at his wife's naked ass while comparing all three naked asses. Nearly genetically the same, in the way they all had shapely breasts, they all had shapely asses too.

Encouraged by their nakedness, he was ready to expose himself to them. With him already having a constant, supernatural erection, he was ready to show them the erect, hard cock that George had given him. In the way that he was seeing them all naked, he was ready to expose himself to them. He was ready to show them all his naked prick.

He wondered what their reaction would be to him seeing them naked. Obviously, honoring their agreement, they wanted him to see them naked or they wouldn't have removed their clothes. Yet, would they be embarrassed and ashamed that he was seeing them naked or would they be sexually excited and horny that he was seeing them without their clothes?

He wondered what their reaction would be to them seeing him naked. Again, would they be embarrassed and ashamed seeing him without his clothes or would they be sexually excited and horny seeing his erect, naked cock? In the way that he couldn't help himself from staring at their naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies, he wondered if they'd stare at his big, naked prick or look away.

"Good morning. Happy Nude Day," he said walking in the kitchen as if he was fully dressed and everyone else was fully dressed too. "Good morning, Agnes," he said turning to face her while making sure she had a good, long look at his naked prick.

Emboldened by his nudity, he walked close enough to her that if he had the courage he could touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, fondle her naked breasts, and finger her nipples. Hoping she'd want to have some sexy fun too, he walked close enough to her that she could reach out her hand and touch him. He walked close enough to her that, if she dared, and hoping that she would, she could wrap her elderly hand around his naked prick and give him a hand job. He walked close enough to her that he could put a gentle hand behind her grey-haired head and force his cock in her mouth.

Only, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, even though he wanted to and imagined doing so, he didn't dare violate Agnes by touching her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, fondling her naked breasts, and fingering her nipples. He didn't dare violate Agnes by forcing her to blow him. Besides, it was enough that he was seeing her naked and she was seeing him naked too. It was enough that she was prepared to celebrate Nude Day naked. He only hoped that she'd allow him to photograph her naked body too.

Nonetheless, now that his wife's grandmother was naked in front of him, he'd love to put her hand on his naked prick while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He'd love her to wrap her elderly fingers around his cock and stroke his prick. He'd love her to give him a hand job. He'd love to cum for Mary's mother.

Hoping that she'd take the hint and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth, he'd love to slowly slide his cock across her elderly lips while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples. He'd love his mother-in-law's mother to blow him. In the way that he'd love to cum in Briana's and Mary's mouth, he'd love to cum in Agnes' mouth too. He'd love to watch her staring up at him with her brown eyes while swallowing a mouthful of his cum.

Yet, with her from a different generation, perhaps she didn't give blowjobs. Perhaps, she had never sucked a cock. Perhaps, she had never had a cock in her mouth and sucked her late, husband's prick. Perhaps, no one had ever ejaculated their cum in her mouth. He was as sexually excited showing her his naked body as he was sexually excited seeing her naked body. Instead of hoping that she'd suck him, he watched her reaction to him seeing her naked and to her seeing his erect cock and seeing him naked too.

Studying her, he watched her looking up at him and blushing when looking down at his erect prick. Surprising him and shocking him, instead of looking away, she stared at his engorged prick as much as he stared at her shapely breasts. Obviously, she liked what she was seeing. Perhaps, with her not having a man in her life in years, she was sexually horny. With any luck, while wishing she was, he hoped she was as much of a whore as he hoped his wife, sister, and mother all were and as George professed they were all whores.

"Good morning, Christopher," said Agnes shyly. "Happy Nude Day," she said with a bashful smile.

She reluctantly removed her eyes from his naked prick to return her focused attention to her book. Seemingly as shocked to see his naked prick as he was shocked to see her naked breasts and naked pussy, unable to tell which, obviously, either she was embarrassed, ashamed, sexually aroused, or horny or all of the above. Suffice to say, he wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Based on his continue erection, if he was anything, he was sexually excited exposing himself to his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law.

# # #

With Diana's and Briana's mother already staring at his erection, he turned his attention to his MILF of a mother-in-law, Mary. She was so pretty. She was so sexy. She was so naked. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother-in-law naked. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing wife's, female relatives naked.

"Good morning, Mary," he said with a sly smile while staring at her naked breasts and her naked pussy as if he had never seen a naked woman before. "Happy Nude Day," he said talking to her tits.

Surprising him with her immoral immodesty, making no attempt to conceal and/or cover her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass, showing no embarrassment whatsoever, Mary turned to face him in the way he had turned to face Agnes. As if proud of her naked body as he was proud of his huge dick, she inhaled a big breath while striking a pose as if she was a nude model. With him not having all the sexual fun in his sexual desire of her, his wife's mother continued staring at his naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before.

"Good morning, Christopher," said Mary giving her son-in-law a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Hoping her sexy smile and naughty look promised what more may sexually happen while celebrating Nude Day naked later, Christopher truly enjoyed seeing his wife's mother and grandmother without their clothes. Obviously, with him haunting them too, George was not only doing his mystical magic with his grandmother-in-law but also with his mother-in-law too. Returning the favor of her stare, as if he had never seen a naked woman before, Christopher continued staring at his mother-in-law's naked breasts, naked pussy, and naked ass.

'Wow,' he thought. 'They're nearly genetically the same, but for their age, they all have amazing bodies. I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.'

In the way that Agnes' nipples were erect, Mary's nipples were erect too. Again, figuring it was the latter instead of the former, either she was cold or sexually excited. In the way that he wished he could touch, feel, fondle, and suck Agnes' big tits, he wished he could touch, feel, fondle, and suck Mary's big tits too. Yet, enough that he was seeing them without their clothes, it was enough that they were all naked in readiness to celebrate Nude Day. Besides, once he got them in the pool, he'd be all over their naked breasts.

With his mother-in-law already naked, in the way that George suggested he do, he didn't have to pull her dress over her head and tie it in a knot. He didn't have to lift her bra and pull down her panties. Yet, not enough that he was seeing Diana's and Briana's mother and grandmother naked, he wished he could touch her and feel her everywhere while kissing her. He wished he could give his mother-in-law a subtle hint and push her to her knees. He wished she'd blow him. In the way that he wished he could cum in his Agnes' mouth, he wished he could cum in Mary's mouth too.

Nonetheless the sexual pressure he applied over controlling his sexual, lustful desires and incestuous horniness, he'd love to have sex with Mary as much as he'd love to have sex with Agnes, and Briana. Perhaps, now that they were all naked, they'd allow him to photograph them naked too. He couldn't wait to show their candid, naked photos to his friends. He'll be masturbating over those naked photos for the rest of his life. Now that they were all naked, after plying them with alcohol, wonderful, sexual memories to make, perhaps, they'd have sex with him too.

# # #

Christopher walked deeper in the kitchen to not only get a better look at his mother-in-law's shapely, naked ass but also to get a closer look at his naked sister-in-law's naked ass too. In the way they all had shapely breasts, they all had shapely asses too. With their backs turned to him, his wife and sister-in-law were either busy cooking or were ignoring him.

Making his naked presence known, he walked up to Briana. He stood behind her and close enough that his naked cock nearly touched her naked ass. He so wanted to feel her naked ass. He so wanted to reach around her and cup her naked breasts in his horny hands. As if she was a bitch in heat, he so wanted to fuck her from behind.

After George suggested that all women were whores, he was ready to test his theory. After what George suggested about stripping his sister-in-law naked and fucking from behind, now that she was already naked, he was tempted to put a heavy hand behind her pretty head and lean Briana forward. He was tempted to bend her over the kitchen counter and fuck her from behind while fondling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Only, in the way he didn't want to ruin things by rushing things, he was satisfied just looking at her beautiful, naked body.

"Good morning, Briana. Happy Nude Day," he said whispering his sexual lust in her ear in the way that George whispered his swinging, sexual suggestions in his ear and hopefully in their ears too. "I really could use a cup of coffee."

She turned and smiled and when she did, she stared down at his naked cock while he stared down at her shaved, naked pussy. In the way that he stared at her grandmother's bushy, naked pussy and her mother's trimmed, naked pussy, as if he had never seen a naked pussy before, he stared at his sister-in-law's bald, naked pussy too. In the way that he stared at his grandmother-in-law's and mother-in-law's big, naked breasts, he stared at Briana's big, naked tits too. Amazingly, her breasts were just as big and just as shapely as his wife's naked breasts. They all had phenomenal tits.

Beyond horny and ready to sexually celebrate Nude Day by having forbidden sex with his wife's family, in the way he wanted to do with her grandmother's and mother's tits, he wanted to touch, feel, fondle, and suck Briana's tits too. In the way that he wanted Diana's grandmother and mother to blow him, he wanted his wife's sister to blow him too. He'd loved to cum in not just all of their mouths but also, he'd love to cum in all of their pussies too.

"Good morning, Christopher. Happy Nude Day," said Briana while staring at his cock before looking up at him to give him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

When her sister turned to acknowledge him, Diana turned to acknowledge her husband. In the way that her sister, her mother, and her grandmother all stared at his naked, erect prick, his wife stared at his naked, erect prick too. Obviously, just as George had said, they were all whores for cock. Instead of being shocked and/or sexually excited in the way that her grandmother, mother, and sister all were, she gave her husband the same sexy smile and a naughty look that her sister gave him.

"Someone is sexually excited about Nude Day," she said with a laugh. "Someone has a huge erection. Someone needs to give you a sexual release," she said with a dirty laugh while staring over at her sister before turning to stare at her mother and grandmother. "Someone needs to get that monster to cum," she said as if hinting that her sister, mother, and/or grandmother have Nude Day sex with her husband.

Obviously, with her thinking what he was thinking, Christopher looked at his wife with shocked surprised. Perhaps, in the way that he wanted to watch his wife have sex with the three movie stars, perhaps, she wanted to watch her husband have sex with her sister, mother, and/or grandmother. Perhaps with her having an ulterior motive, if she allowed him to have sex with her sister, mother, and/or grandmother, he'd allow her to have sex with the three movie stars. Only, now that he was seeing them all naked, he didn't need to have sex with anyone for him to allow her to have sex with the three men.

'Thank you, George,' he thought while smiling at his naked wife, her naked sister, her naked mother, and her naked grandmother.

Seemingly, as if George was standing behind her and whispering his sexual lust in her ear, taking her granddaughter's hint, Agnes looked up from her book. Something he had never seen before, as if she was possessed by the Devil or by George, she had a sexual look on her face. Perhaps, the reason why she was sitting on a small, hand towel, in the way that he was already hard for her, she was already wet for him.

# # #

"If you fondle my breasts and finger my nipples, Christopher, I'd be happy to give you a hand job," said Agnes staring down at her naked breasts before staring at his naked cock again.

Christopher looked at Agnes stunned that she offered to give him a hand job.

"Pardon?"

Shocking him that she offered to give him a hand job, as if she was already giving him a hand job, she moved her hand back and forth while smiling. Then, she slid a slow hand down the length of her breasts and stopped to finger her nipples to an even harder erection. Sexually teasing him, she looked down at her huge tits and erect nipples before staring up at him.

"I'd love you to cum all over my tits," she said with sexual lust while lifting her naked breasts in the palm of her hands as if serving them up to him and daring him to cum on them.

Christopher looked at his wife's, naked grandmother with as much shocked surprise as he looked at her with sexual excitement. He couldn't believe she was giving him permission to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and finger her nipples. He couldn't believe she was willing to give him a hand job. He couldn't believe she'd love for him to cum all over her tits.

In the way that he'd love nothing more than to cum for his sister-in-law and mother-in-law, he'd love to cum for his grandmother-in-law too. In the sexual way she was staring at him now, he wondered what expression she'd have on her face while stroking his big prick. He wondered what reaction she'd have when he ejaculated gobs of cum all over her naked breasts. Obviously, for her to volunteer her naked breasts instead of him cumming in her willing mouth, he suspected that she didn't give blowjobs. Yet, he'd be happy with a hand job from Mary's mother.

"I'd be happy to fondle your naked breasts and finger your erect nipples in exchange for a hand job," he said walking over to Agnes with his erection leading the way. The head of his cock pointed to her as if she was the one chosen to sexually service him and, at that moment, she was. "I'd love to cum all over your naked tits."

She waved him over.

"Come closer so that I may stroke you," she said seemingly eager to give him a hand job as much as he was eager to receive a hand job from her.

As soon as he stood in front of his wife's and sister-in-law's grandmother, she reached out her hand and fondled the head of his prick with her fingertips while he fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. Then, as if she was deftly experienced in giving hand jobs, when clearly, she hadn't given one in years, she wrapped her elderly fingers around his erection and slowly stroked him. Stroking him a little faster while staring up at him with her brown eyes, she gave him a sexy smile while giving him an experienced hand job.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe Agnes is stroking me. I can believe she's allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits. I can't believe she wants me to cum all over her naked breasts,' he thought while enjoying the hand job.

Not only couldn't he believe that Agnes was naked but also, he couldn't believe that she was giving him a hand job. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, fondle her naked breasts, and finger her erect nipples. Something he hoped would happen but never expected would happen, he'll be masturbating over having sex with his mother-in-law's mother for the rest of his life.

"I love your big tits, Agnes. I love watching you stroke my prick while I finger your nipples," he said.

Then again, as if the ghost of George was standing next to Mary while whispering what to say in her ear, she laughed while staring at Christopher's massive erection. Seemingly jealous that her mother was having all the sexy, sexual fun with her son-in-law, she obviously wanted to have some sexy, sexual fun too. Shocking him, she blurted out what she was thinking and what he imagined she'd say when he masturbated himself while thinking of her naked and having sex with him.