Nude Day Family Celebration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a long while since I had a cock in my hand and in my mouth but I'd stroke your cock while sucking your cock if you finger my pussy, rub my clit, and masturbate me. If you make me cum, I'll blow you. If you make me cum, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth and will swallow your cum," said Mary. "It's been just as long as a man masturbated me as it has since I've given a man a blowjob."

Allowing her daughter to have a turn with Diana's husband, Agnes let go of his prick and gave him a smile.

"It's okay. We'll finish this later," said Agnes. "Obviously, my daughter wants to have some sexy fun with you too. It's been a while since either of us had our way with a man's prick."

Christopher walked to his mother-in-law, took her in his arms, and kissed her on her lips. When she parted his lips with her tongue, he reached down to finger her already wet pussy. Rubbing her clit while finger fucking her, yet surprisingly, not allowing him to finish masturbating her, she moved to her knees to take his cock in her hand before taking his prick in her mouth. Obviously, as much as he was eager for her to blow him, she was eager to suck him.

He stared down at Mary sucking his prick while she stared up at him with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth. Teasing him, she removed his stiff prick from her mouth to lick him while sucking him. His mother-in-law was blowing him. He couldn't believe Diana's and Briana's mother was sucking his cock right in front of her mother and daughters. He reached down and felt her tits and fingered her nipples while she stroked and sucked his big dick.

'I don't believe this,' thought Christopher. 'If it's not enough that I exposed my cock to my wife's relatives, if it's not enough her grandmother gave me a hand job while allowing me to feel her breasts and finger her nipples, now her mother is blowing me. I can't believe this. This is unbelievable. Thank you, George, wherever you are.'

Obviously, making his way around the room, George whispered his sexual perversions in Briana's ear too. She turned to watch her mother blowing her brother-in-law. She stared at Christopher's prick in her mother's mouth as if she wanted his prick in her mouth and/or in her pussy. Watching her mother stroking him while sucking him, she stared at her mother having sexy fun with her sister's husband with as much sexual excitement as she stared at them with jealousy.

"I'd love for you to stick your, big, hard cock in my warm, wet pussy," said Briana lifting her pussy lips to flash Christopher her glistening, pink pussy. "While fondling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples, I'd love you to bend me over the kitchen counter and fuck me hard and fuck me fast from behind," she said. "I'd love for you to cum in my pussy and give me your baby, Christopher."

Diana smiled her approval at what he sister said.

"I'd love to have another baby in the house," she said as if her words were George's words. "In addition to my grandmother giving you a hand job and my mother blowing you, you need to fuck my sister, Christopher. You need to cum in her cunt and give her your baby," said Christopher's wife. "We need to celebrate this house with more children. Then, after you impregnate her, I want you to impregnate me again too. I want another baby. I want to have your son."

As if he was Daryl Van Horne played by Jack Nicholson in the Witches of Eastwick and his sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law were the witches, Michelle Pfeiffer, Susan Sarandon, and Cher, Christopher left Mary to make his way to Briana. In the way that George told him to do and the way that he imagined doing, he leaned his wife's sister forward, bent her over the counter, and stuck his cock in her warm, wet pussy. Yet, before he could even hump her hard and fast, before he could cum in her pussy and give her his baby, they were interrupted by their three, surprised, albeit uninvited houseguests.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.