Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

"How was that Sir? Have I performed my first duty well enough?" I asked innocently.

"Um, yes First Mate. Excellent start. You are dismissed", he managed to croak out as I gave his hardening prick a last tweak.

Meat was down below snagging beers for Bryan and him. I called down to him that a Mai Tai would be delightful if he would fix it for me. I batted my eyes at him, pulled up my caftan and showed him some leg for extra incentive. He was bare-chested which showed off his defined pecs and washboard abs over narrow hips. The big lug could easily be a male model for GQ, Maxims, you name it.

I was having impure thoughts as I watched Meat mix my drink. I'm 21 years old, on a voyage to the Islands with two incredibly good looking men; my hormones are at their peak efficiency-what do you expect? I'm not Mother Theresa ya know. My dirty little mind actually started to think about whether I could have my cake and eat it too. My little honey pot was starting to get a little moist daydreaming about what a ménage à trois would be like with my two cabin boys. (Even if you don't like the snooty Frenchies they sure have wonderfully sexy words don't they?)

"Earth to Alex, Earth to Alex, here's your drink", Meat said as he waved the frosty Mai Tai in front of my face.

Oops, good thing Meat can't read my mind. I snapped out of it and thanked him with a little peck on the side of his mouth. My hard little nipple brushed his arm as I leaned in. I am SOOOO bad!

I did go explore the yacht like Bryan suggested. I'm not going to lie, this was a classy vessel. I mean everything about it reeked rich, rich, rich. I was fantasizing like crazy while I did my inspection. Gawd, what would it be like to have so much money that this was just a toy? I can only imagine future conversations with the rich bitches in the Islands:

"Where did you get that adorable outfit, Alexis?"

"What, this old thing? I think it was from a little boutique on Rodeo. Wait, no, I got it when I was in Paris last spring."

Ok, one step at a time girl. Anyway, that first day we had a great time drinking and cruising southeast to our first stop, which turned out to be the Bahamas. It was a perfect day but I've got to tell you one funny story (at least to my warped sense of humor). I was a little loopy by the time we were approaching Nassau. The Wistful (the ship's name-remember?) had this big front bow with a brass rail around the edge. I walked out to the very front and climbed up one rung of railing. The sea breeze was in my face, flapping my sheer white caftan around my skinny little torso. I opened up my arms to the sea and started singing 'My Heart Will Go On' at the top of my voice.

Movie buffs? Get it? I looked around to see if Bryan and Meat were watching. Bryan was busy navigating into port but Meat was grinning from ear to ear. He bounced out of his chair and came up behind me. Meat nudged up against my nice little behind and joined my on the railing. I looked up at his face and said dramatically, "Never let go".

I keep telling you guys that Meat is the real deal. Leonardo diCaprio looks like fish entrails compared to Meat. I'm no Kate Winslet but my attraction to Meat was 'titanic' at that moment. I would definitely fog up the windows of an old car with him. All right, that's enough. If you don't which movie I'm referring out then email me and I will tell you.

There's a huge, elegant casino in Nassau that the boys wanted to visit so we got dressed (for me that was wearing a red slip-dress that made it look like I was naked under it-actually I was because I was feeling reeeeeeally naughty by now) and then we dined at one of the nicest restaurants I've ever been in. Guess what? It was so ritzy that they didn't print any prices! I guess if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it.

I'm not a gambler primarily because I don't have any spare money to gamble with. So I'd never played any casino games other than Black Jack with my Murphy's buddies. Bryan and Meat wanted to play Craps so they found a place at a high stakes table in a roped off area. They both threw down a ton of cash and bought a huge pile of black $100 chips. I was snuggled between the two of them so I felt like the pearl between two clam shells.

I had never played Craps so I expected to just watch. However, Bryan and Meat had other ideas. They knew I was a virgin (Craps player that is-ha ha) so they wanted me to throw the dice. I told Bryan I didn't have any money to play but he assured me he would cover my losses, and if I won anything beyond the $10,000 in front of me I could keep it.

Holy shit, that stack of chips represented a lot of working days for me. I wanted to snatch up the chips and run laughing down the street with my new found wealth. But since I was still pretty buzzed from the wine at dinner I wasn't about to act like a chicken shit now. I blew on my hands, rubbed them together like a pro and called for the dice.

The stick man (I learned the game from Meat as we went along) pushed 5 red die toward me with this cute little wooden stick that had a crook on the end. I could tell this guy was thinking that this little girl didn't have a clue (oh so right) but he was naturally polite with so much money on the table.

I leaned over the padded table and picked up all 5 of the dotted cubes. Then, without a pause, I chucked them at the far end of the table. The stick man and the other tuxedo clad dealers stared at me in disbelief. The pit boss, who was sitting like a gnome over the huge stacks of house chips, barked "No roll!"

I was looking around at everyone trying to figure out what was wrong. Bryan and Meat were cracking up. There were some really fancy looking gamblers at the other end of the table who were looking at me like I was from outer space.

"What?" I demanded of Bryan.

"Honey, the idea is to pick two of the die and throw only those", he told me still chortling about my serious Craps gaffe.

"Oh. Ok. Well, that makes this game a little harder doesn't it?" I said as I smiled brightly at the pit boss and winked at the stick man.

"Miss, please pick just two this time", the stick man said hiding a smile as he pushed the 5 die toward me again.

"Okie Dokie, here goes nothing. YAHTSEE!" I yelled as I threw the dice to the other end.

"Seven, winner seven!" the stick man called out.

Bryan and Meat eyed each other over the top of head and silently mouthed "Let's go for it".

I was told to place my bets identically to Bryan's bets so I didn't have to think about any moves for this complex looking game. They left their winnings out on the pass line with the original $300 bet so now we each had $600 betting. The dice were in front of me again so I threw them again so hard against the back wall they nearly came all the way back to me.

"Yo, eleven!" the stick man announced. A big cheer went up from the players at the other end and Bryan and Meat high-fived each other over the top of my head.

I'm going to fast forward because I don't want to bore you with all the gory details but I apparently lived up to the theory that a virgin female player was good luck. During my run, the table filled up with all kinds of high rollers; mostly men but a few women were hanging around the edges looking at me like "Who let this 13 year old girl with no tits in here?"

Now you may not think gambling is sexy but I beg to differ. Money is a kind of aphrodisiac and I gotta tell ya, I was getting turned on with all these black chips piling up like snowdrifts in front of me. You know what happens to my body when my engine gets started. I had on this slinky red dress that showed my hardened nipples very clearly. I was also bending over frequently to pick up chips or dice. The dress was a little loose on top so I'm sure the dealers were getting an eyeful (big thrill-these guys see more cleavage than a porno director). Plus the dress was hugging my ass like a second skin so the men behind me were getting a pretty good floor show.

Of course we were all drinking like it was our job so we were getting pretty boisterous. I was getting kisses and hugs from both my boys whenever I did something good, which was often. My inner thighs were actually slick from my excited state. I could feel my clit growing especially when I pushed against the padding on the table. Having this much fun should be illegal!

All good things must end but I was told that I held the dice for over 45 minutes. When I asked Meat if that was good, he just laughed. Guess what? I doubled the $10,000 Bryan gave me as a stake! I just made $10,000 smackers net-waaaay cool. I was such a big spender by then that I flipped each dealer a $500 tip. Gotta help the little people on the way to the top, ya know!

We staggered out of the casino with our arms around each other. I playfully cupped the buns of both my guys and asked impishly, "What's my reward for bringing you so much luck?"

I must have missed the memo distributed to all hands of the Wistful but I do believe a knowing look passed between Bryan and Meat. Could it be my little fantasies from earlier be possible? Oh my, a new flush of excitement rushed up from my sweet little cunny.

I was still so jazzed up about my winnings and a little drunk from all the alcohol that I wanted to continue partying. Meat poured some expensive brandy into snifter glasses and we sat on the open deck to enjoy the lights of the harbor and the night air. They lit up huge, fat cigars as big as my favorite red dildo. This was just the first night too!

The music system was playing some nice jazz which was perfect for where we were. It was also ideal for me to show off some of my patented dance moves. I was going to show my boys what I absorbed from those dark years in dance class when my mother hoped that I was going to act like a real girl.

I kicked off my heels and stood up holding my brandy snifter like I was the Statue of freaking Liberty. Bryan and Meat were sitting on opposite sides of the deck so the shiny, teak dance floor was open for Alexis, the Isadora Duncan of the Wistful.

My first move was to twirl around which caused my slinky dress to cling to my ass. In my mind I was performing at Kennedy Center standards; most likely I was more on the level of a stripper working without a pole. I spun and dipped and now and then would go over to one of the boys and trail my fingers under their jaws, then tracing their lips with my fingernails. The music segued into a very slow song so I set my snifter down on the bar and grabbed Meat's hands and pulled him up to dance with me.

I draped my arms over his broad, strong shoulders and laid my head on his chest. His hands didn't seem to know what to do with themselves so he must have been a little uncomfortable about slow dancing with Bryan's First Mate. He settled on placing his strong hands on the small of my back just above the swell of my ass. We swayed around like that and when we rotated enough, I could see Bryan sitting in his chair, watching us with a bemused expression.

Hmm, interesting situation; Bryan and I had an orgasmic night on the Nude Day trip, performing in a sexual Olympics that should have resulted in two gold medals. We were both young and open minded with no apparent strings attached and, like I said earlier, I suspected a tacit agreement had been struck between the two men.

I caught Bryan's eye on my second slow rotation with Meat. I crooked my finger at him and gave him the non-verbal invitation to dance with us. Bryan rose slowly and came up behind me. Now I know guys pretty well being a tomboy myself. It's not in their genetic code to be comfortable with physical intimacy with another man unless, of course, they happen to be gay. Girls can dance with each other and nobody thinks a thing of it. Double standards I think.

I thought maybe I could make them both happy by being the white filling between the Oreo cookies; the peanut butter between two slices of Wonder Bread; well, you get the idea-Alexis was plotting to be the lucky little girl sandwiched between two gorgeous men.

I reached behind me and pulled Bryan up against my back. Meat shifted his hands to my hips so they wouldn't be touching Bryan (silly boys). Bryan put his hands on my shoulders so now the three of us were swaying to the music but not rotating much. I felt Bryan shift behind me so his hardening cock was nestled between my butt cheeks. The pressure that Bryan was putting on my ass was in turn pressing my pelvis into Meat.

Girlfriends, this is just for you. Boys, skip this paragraph. Ladies, if you ever get a chance try to be the dancer in the middle. It doesn't have to be on a yacht in the Caribbean (although that doesn't hurt-see me grinning?). It just feels utterly fantastic. I felt so secure and warm between my two great friends. Even though it was highly sexual, it didn't feel unnatural at all. I could feel Meat's penis growing and shifting in his loose linen trousers. His considerable size was apparent as Bryan pushed against my ass. Holy crap, am I a lucky little shit, or what?

My slinky little dress was shifting and moving upward as Meat rubbed my hips and ground against me, pushing back against Bryan's pressure. I told you earlier what a naughty girl I was when we went to the casino; i.e., no panties on the First Mate of the Wistful. Eventually Meat's subtle movements had my dress completely up to my hips. By now both of them knew I was naked under the dress and I could feel their rigid cocks straining against their pants. I continued my role as the maestro of this sexy orchestra by reaching for the straps of my dress and started pulling it up over my head. Meat and Bryan shifted away momentarily to allow me to complete my task.

I flung the dress over to one of the chairs and snuggled in between my two hunks. They were both breathing much harder with the excitement and novelty of participating in this erotic dance. I really didn't have a plan about this but I knew I didn't want it to be a grunting and groaning orgy.

I reached behind my back and found Bryan's zipper. He backed away just a little to allow me access. I was resting my head on Meat's chest again while I concentrated on freeing Willy. Bryan was rock hard by now and it was just a little awkward unhooking him from his European cut briefs. As I pulled his sleek cock out into the cool night air I heard him gasp faintly. I pushed my butt up against his freed cock and felt him push forward so his prick was now wedged upward between my butt cheeks like a hot dog in a bun.

Next, I had the enviable task of removing Meat's package from its wrapper. With Bryan comfortably rubbing his warm prick up and down my ass crack I unzipped Meat next. Not surprisingly Meat wore boxers because of his size. I'm not much into describing body part sizes (probably because of my own limited assets) but friends; I have to violate my own rules in this case. This boy was GIGANTIC! As I wrestled his anaconda through the front hole of his boxers I found myself wanting to get on my knees to worship this monster.

I'm not kidding when I say that his fully erect size was at least four of my hands gripping him from base to tip. Additionally, Meat was so thick that my hand didn't come close to encircling his hot prick. The head of his cock was circumcised and because it was fully engorged, I could clearly feel the ridge of his helmet. The veins under his dick were pulsing under my nurturing.

Ok, take a deep breath Alexis. I put one arm behind Meat to pull him close. My other arm tried to reach behind Bryan as much as I could and pulled him closer too. I am shorter than Meat so his hot prick was against my stomach and nearly reached my hard little nipples. Bryan was comfortably stroking my ass with his sleek, hard penis. With both men in my grasp I began to slither up and down in time to the music. It was one of the most sensuous feelings of my life.

As I dipped lower, the tip of Meat's cock touched one of my marble sized nipples. He jerked like I had stabbed him with pin. By dipping so low Bryan's cock was now rubbing the small of my back, which felt exquisite. Neither man dared to move their hands; maybe for fear of touching each other accidentally or more so to not interrupt the eroticism of the moment.

Personally, I was so wet I could feel my pussy juices lubricating my upper thighs. My clit was aching between the folds of my bare pussy. Each bump from Meat's hard legs sent a jolt up my tummy. My heart was racing so fast I'm sure Meat could feel it against his hard dick. Usually for me to have an orgasm I need some physical touch on my girly places. This time I was terribly close to having an orgasm without touching anything because of how exciting this situation was.

I began moving up and down faster as I gripped both men harder, pressing their cocks firmly against me. My breath was ragged by now as I neared my orgasm. Bryan and Meat were both writhing against me in time to my movements. I knew none of us could last much longer but I was hoping that we could all cum at the same time; a sexual trifecta so to speak.

I was moaning now like Meg Ryan in that restaurant scene of 'When Harry Met Sally'. My noises seemed to enflame my boys even more because they were gasping for breath too. I wasn't trying to steal Meg's lines but they were very fitting for the occasion (except that I wasn't faking it like her).

"Oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yessssssss!" I screamed as the first wave of orgasm shook me.

Both Bryan and Meat simultaneously erupted when they heard me scream. Hot ropes of cum bathed my chest and back. Meat's cream shot so hard from his huge cock that one string clung to my neck. Bryan was pulsing out an enormous amount of his seed on my back; so much that I could feel one column of it course down between my ass cheeks.

As I felt the burning cum cover my skinny little body, I felt another orgasmic wave emanate from my gushing pussy. All three of us were pressing against each other, except now there was so much lubrication between our bodies that we were like eels squirming in a pool of water. Both men were jerking with their own aftershocks; their sensitive cock heads rubbing against my back and tummy, still leaking a litte jizz.

If I may refer to the Meg Ryan movie again, I'm betting you could be saying to yourself, "I'll have what she's having". Oh my god, I'm telling you I have never had such a wildly erotic moment, even in my own vivid imagination when I masturbate. I could feel the men's cocks wilt some into that half hard state after orgasm. As Meat's cock softened, it slipped down my tummy like a snake slithering down a jungle tree. He was so long that the engorged head of his cock pressed against my happy, hairless pussy. My clit was so engorged it was poking out of my womanly lips and therefore had the pleasure of meeting the gigantic one-eyed snake of Meat. Oh heavenly days.

I was so weak from my exertions and orgasms that I was still upright only because of the two strong men pressed against me. I looked up at Meat in front of me and then turned my head so I could look at Bryan too. I didn't want the moment to ever end but we couldn't stay clutched together forever. Additionally, I was a little concerned about post-coital letdown (guilt?) so I thought I'd better lighten the mood.

"Captain, is it all right if I wait to swab the decks tomorrow?" I asked Bryan with a little smile, "There may be some foreign substances that need cleaning up."

Bryan laughed hard and Meat joined him chuckling about the absurdity of the situation and my funny comment. They both backed away from me reaching for their wet cocks and subsequently stuffed them back in their homes. That left me as the only naked person on deck who also just happened to be covered front and back in drying cum. Not exactly the most dignified look a girl could hope for.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers