Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

Jay broke our kiss with an enigmatic smile and said, "Let's get naked".

I'm not always the sharpest knife in the drawer about catching on to other people's needs but this request seemed rather clear. My caftan flew over my head so fast a bullfighter couldn't have done it better. Jay pulled her cover up off a little more elegantly. I now had a chance to admire her shapely body as she disrobed.

Of course I know everything there is to know about Jay. She wasn't quite twice my age but she was certainly close. Here's something I can say unequivocally; she was in really, really good shape. She had a softness that was incredibly feminine. Her hips flared out in a womanly fashion and her waist was narrow but not like the ridiculous hour-glass figures of runway models. Jay had this cute little tummy that I knew wasn't from childbearing but I couldn't wait to kiss.

Jay surprised me by leaning down and taking my hard nipple in her mouth. You know I'm a little self-conscious about my little boobies so it was terribly exciting to have her sweet mouth sucking away on my nip like a little baby. I ran my fingers through her long hair and sighed with contentment. While sucking on one nipple she placed her hand on my other nipple and began stroking and twisting it gently. Oh crap, I felt like I had to pee I was soooo turned on.

"Um, Jay, can we lay down? My knees are getting a little shaky", I whispered to the top of her head.

"Umm hmmm", was her answer because her mouth never left my throbbing nipple.

I kinda backed us toward the huge bed and when my knees connected with the edge I lost my balance and toppled onto my back. Jay was sucking so hard on my nipple that a slurping sound was created when she lost contact. We looked at each other and started giggling at the absurdity of our position. I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the soft bed which had a beautiful, red satin cover. Jay pulled back the cover to reveal black silk sheets. We both slid between the slick sheets and got into a cuddling position by facing each other, lying on our sides.

I stroked her face with my fingers, trailing down her jaw and elegant neck. She reached for me but I stopped her with my hand.

"Let me go first", I whispered.

I continued lightly touching the skin of her upper chest and making movements like a slalom skier down a snowy slope. When I reached her breasts I cupped each one with my palm and tweaked the nipple with my thumb. She gasped lightly and her nipples began to harden under my light touch. I slid down my body lower and began to nuzzle the breast that was higher because of her position. Jay's nipple slipped into my mouth and I lifted the breast with my hand and fed it deeper into my wet mouth.

Because her breasts were somewhat conical I was able to open my mouth wider and take more of her inside. My insides were churning with emotion. Never in my wildest dreams did I see myself in this position. I was sucking on the tits of my television and movie idol. It was too much to fathom.

I pushed Jay over on her back so I could suck the sister breast and nipple. Her soft breasts flattened out but her nipples were standing up proudly. I licked them and sucked them until they were both cherry red.

My next destination was further south. I let my fingers tweak and twist her nipples while I continued to slide further down her torso. The silk sheet was draped over her pelvis so I used its sensuous texture to enhance my kisses. I pushed the sheet down far enough to let me dart my tongue into her belly button. With my other hand I caressed her tummy and slid my hand over her pubic mound.

Jay jumped a little as I slipped my hand between her legs. The slippery silk sheets were bunching under my hand as I used them to rub up and down her pussy. A tiny moan escaped from her lips and I put pressure on her clit with the sheets. I couldn't wait any longer myself so I slowly exposed her by pulling the sheet to one side. Her sweet pubic hair felt as soft as kitten's fur as I stroked it with the palm of my hand. Jay shifted her legs further apart as I slid my hand down between her legs.

I separated her pussy lips with my index finger and third finger, which allowed my middle finger to slip into the heavenly warmth of her wetness. It was like dipping my finger into warm honey. Jay's hips were starting to undulate under my probing finger, straining upward to stimulate her clit even more.

Jay's breath was becoming ragged as her excitement grew. I knew where I wanted to be for her first orgasm with another woman. I left her tummy and continued to lick my way down through her pubic hair to the top of her wet slit. I turned around more and went up on my knees so that I could get better position to eat her famous pussy. I moved my hand away from her nipples but she immediately began massaging them herself. With my other hand free now, I used it to open her labia wider, completely exposing her wet, pink vagina.

I paused a moment to blow lightly on her womanly genitals. Jay shuddered a little as I did that. Now was the moment that I never, ever thought I'd reach. I dipped my head down between her legs and began a long, sensuous lick of her pink, slippery slit. I went as far down as I could but Jay slowly raised her hips, giving me even greater access to her bottom. I could see her sweet, brown anus winking at me in invitation so I touched it lightly with the tip of my tongue. Jay shuddered again so I stayed there for just a little while, probing gently but not really penetrating her pretty asshole.

Jay's pussy was so wet with my saliva and her juices that her bottom was shining with moisture. I rubbed the wetness around with my hands and began my return journey, lapping up her sweet nectar as I went. I spread the top of her labia to fully expose her clitoris. Not every woman likes to have her clit so openly licked or stroked but I know I did and I was about to find out Jay's opinion.

Her hooded clit was so sweet looking; it was long and pink and dripping with pussy juice. My mouth slowly closed around it, using only my lips. A tiny tremor shook Jay's body as I continued to suck on her most sensitive organ. I slowly slid one of my middle fingers into her hot vaginal opening. She seemed to contract around my single finger, sucking it further into her body. I crooked my finger a little to feel the upper wall of her pussy, searching for her g-spot.

By now Jay was writhing on the sheets, moaning softly and pulling and twisting her nipples roughly. I knew she wasn't far away from a major earthquake so I inserted two more fingers to increase the pressure inside her cunt. As I did that I began stroking in and out of her incredibly wet pussy. She was literally tossing herself from side to side making it difficult to hold on to her.

I could feel her building to a crescendo so I lightly bit down on her clit with my teeth and pushed in as far as I could with my fingers. Jay screamed in ecstasy as an earth-shattering orgasm shook her body. I held on like a rodeo cowgirl and buried my face into her pussy opening after I removed my fingers. Hot girl cum streamed out of her pussy into my hungry mouth. It was exquisitely tasty and slippery. My tongue was darting in and out of her vagina like a dog licking up water from a bowl.

My coup de grace was to lift her hips up again and spread her ass cheeks wide with my hands. I used my wet tongue to probe into her anus as far as it would go. I felt her sphincter muscles contract strongly around my tongue and Jay screamed again as another orgasmic wave shuddered through her body.

I needed air by now and Jay was nearly sobbing as after-shocks hit her. I turned around and looked down at her from my kneeling position. Her golden hair was fanned around her head like a halo. Her angelic face was flushed and a little blotchy from her multiple orgasm. She opened her eyes and looked at me through half-lidded eyes.

"Oh honey, come to me", she breathed as she held out her arms for me to join her in an embrace.

Friends, that's it. Well, not really; you know me better than that! Jay just took a class from Alexis in carnal knowledge; will she want to continue her lesbian education? Bryan and Meat are still dangling their bait in the pool; will the bimbo fish bite? Stay tuned.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers