Nude Day Texas Hold 'Em Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers

So I tried to use the circumstances to extricate myself gracefully. I used one finger of my left hand and scraped up a load of Meat's cum from my tummy. With my right index finger I reached behind me and found a dollop of Bryan's slimy load. I then looked both of them in the eye and sucked their cum into my mouth.

"Thanks for dessert, gentlemen", I told them, "and for one of the most beautiful nights of my life. I think I need a shower and a good nights sleep. Sleep tight."

With that, I picked up my discarded dress and sashayed across the deck and went down to my room. Whew, great exit Alexis!

Oddly, or maybe not, the three of us never had another group grope during the rest of the cruise. I think neither Meat nor I felt any special chemistry between the two of us. It may also have been an unconscious feeling that even though Bryan had shared a special moment with his friend Meat; he wasn't totally comfortable sharing every part of me. Even if he didn't verbalize this to me (he's a guy, right?) I felt even closer to Bryan.

The rest of the cruise was uneventful but so beautiful I find it hard to describe. We wound our way past Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands (named for me no doubt) and the other islands that curve toward South America. Although I always slept in my own room, I did spend plenty of time in Bryan's stateroom too. There's something about the Gulf Stream air that is intoxicating and invigorating. And I've never been hornier in my whole life!

It turns out St. Lucia was our destination where apparently the rich and famous congregate with their yachts and party like there's no tomorrow. Rodney Bay is famous for its safe harbor and many restaurants and services. When we motored around the final turn into the bay my breath was taken away. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there were dozens and dozens of gleaming white yachts, many of them looking like mini cruise ships!

Bryan had pre-arranged a mooring site so we stopped right next to a huge freaking yacht. The Wistful looked wistful next to this monster. It had a helicopter perched on a rear deck along with three smaller boats tied to the back, like ducklings swimming after mother goose. Who could possibly have this much money to afford this ship? I probably couldn't afford the ship's brass bell.

I was pretty much speechless from this sensory overload. I turned to Bryan, who was sitting in his captain's chair, with my mouth hanging open. I pointed to the big yacht and made some nonsensical noises as I tried to utter what I was feeling. He just smiled at me with confidence and said, "They pee and poop just like us!"

Meat was staring as well and we both burst out laughing at Bryan's comment.

"Yeah, remember that Meat. Those internationally famous models by that swimming pool don't poop little ice scream balls like you thought!" I told him while continuing my voyeuristic scanning of the people lounging on the massive deck.

Ok, down to business. There were parties galore that moved from yacht to yacht each night as each owner tried to outdo each other. Bryan was well known in this bunch so we were invited as old friends. Meat worked as an executive at a multi-national corporation and was used to dealing with powerful people. Plus he spoke several languages that were useful with the International jet set we were amongst. Needless to say, the single (and married) ladies were on him like lice on a monkey.

I'm not going to lie, I was just a little intimidated regardless of Bryan's pithy assessment of our mutual anatomical needs. I'm used to being ignored for my lack of tits, but I'm telling you the women on these yachts were so well endowed by famous plastic surgeons that it was like a smorgasbord of boobies for my boys to ogle.

One lazy day we were invited to the monster yacht next door. The helicopter had taken off earlier in the day and returned with a load of people that we couldn't identify. Oddly, the invitation specified that no cameras or cell phones were allowed on board and that a confidentiality statement would have to be signed upon arrival. Whoa, what's going on here?

I was tingling with excitement because I guessed that some hot shot celebrities may have arrived and didn't want the paparazzi to know. Since this was a pool party I figured it was time to pull out my old reliable Brazilian micro bikini that had stunned my Murphy's crew so well. I also spent a little more time than usual touching up my face. I'm very careful about sunburn with my fair skin so I lathered on sunscreen #90,000. Even with my carefulness my body had a nice golden glow that looked pretty good as a background for the fire engine red bikini. I had been sunning myself naked on our trip down so the tanned glow was seamless.

One of the duckling boats came over to pick us up early in the afternoon. The crewman took my hand like I was the Princess of York when I boarded the boat. I held up the hem of my caftan so I wouldn't trip and fall into the bay, ruining the silly illusion of mine that I had as much class as the next girl.

We passed through the inspection gauntlet without incident and signed our blood oath to never disclose what happened on this ship. Do you think I'm going to hold out on you, my loyal readers? No waaaaay. I'm just not going to tell you the exact names of the celebrities. If I did then this story would have to have disclaimers galore in the preface. And, as the saying goes, if I told you then I'd have to kill you. Ha ha.

We were escorted to the pool deck and beheld an assortment of beautiful people. Everyone was drinking different concoctions from pretty glasses. Waiters mingled amongst the partiers dispensing exotic hors d'oeuvres that would make Martha Stewart cream her jeans. I hung close to Bryan and Meat hoping to not commit some social sin that would lead to my walking the gangplank to my death.

I was looking around trying to figure out what all the secrecy was about. There were some people who looked familiar but no one that would lead to this level of intrigue. Just then an entourage of people came up from below decks. Oh my god, could it be? She was so famous even the aborigines of the Australian outback know this chick. And, AND, she just happened to be one of my favorite stars of all time. I'm not a lesbian but she could make me switch sides in a heartbeat (not that she is either; I'm just saying).

Bryan reached over and used his finger to close my mouth that looked like a guppy gasping for air. He smiled and whispered, "Pees and poops just like us."

"Shut UP! She does NOT!" I shot back as I continued to stare blatantly at my idol.

Okay, I know you are dying to know who this woman is. All I can do is refer to her as "Jay" and if she was one my FRIENDS then I'd die a happy little girl. Those are my hints. Otherwise, it's the gangplank for me.

Let me tell you I was on cloud 9, 10, 11 and 12 the rest of the day. By late afternoon the alcohol had done its duty and everyone was loud and boisterous. Now dear readers, I've never had the chance to party in this rarified air before but one thing I learned that late afternoon was that these folks are verrrrrry uninhibited. What I mean is that some serious disrobing was going on deck. Ostensibly it was to swim, I suppose, but no one bothered to put their suits back on after getting wet.

I looked at Bryan and Meat with a question in my eye. Bryan, god love him, always had an answer.

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do," he grinned at us as he skinned out of his loose trunks.

Meat looked at me and smirked too as he pulled his own swimsuit down. You've already had the privilege of my vivid description of Meat's package. I don't quite think the others in our pool party were quite ready for the astounding sight of Meat's proportions. These days you can see some of the horsey hung boys on the porno Internet but rarely do we pedestrians see it in person. I had fun watching the reactions from various people; men with nearly hostile looks-women with wide, hungry eyes.

Meat wasn't above doing a little posing of his own. He bounced on the diving board a few times like he was he was going to perform a triple summersault. Needless to say, his huge salami was wagging like an elephant's trunk. I almost burst out laughing at the absurdity of the sight. He finally dove in before the women swarmed him. I did notice a few of the well endowed models seemed to need a cooling dip all of a sudden.

Okay, my turn. I whipped off my caftan and placed in on a deck chair. Since Meat had commanded so much attention, my little strip tease was not even noticed. I extracted the dental floss from the crack of my ass and laid the minute pieces of fabric on top of my caftan. As I turned around quickly I nearly knocked over a woman passing by. Guess who I almost pushed into the pool? You guessed it-Jay.

Oh shit. I was just mortified with embarrassment. I was apologizing and practically bowing like a Chinese servant. Jay just laughed and put her finger on my lips to stop my blathering and said with a smile, "Not to worry, I'm fine."

I will never forget this moment the rest of my life because my idol stuck out her hand and said, "I don't believe we've met. I'm Jay."

Like I didn't know who she was! Oh my god, I was so flustered I did what I always do when I'm nervous; silly words came out of my mouth.

I swear this is true; I actually held out my arms and stated loudly, "I'm Alexis, Queen of the Caribbean!"

Remember I'm naked as the day I was born, I look like I'm thirteen years old with my tiny tits and hairless pussy and here I am declaring to a world famous celebrity that I'm a Queen. Of the Caribbean no less! What a dork I am.

Jay looked at me kinda funny and then her eyes scrunched up in that patented, smiling squint and she started laughing. I mean REALLY laughing. It was so infectious that I started giggling too. Pretty soon we were both laughing so hard the rest of the party was looking at us like we were lunatics who just escaped from the asylum. Tears were streaming down our faces; as soon as we quieted a little, Jay threw open her arms and repeated my inane phrase, "Queen of the Caribbean!"

We broke up again and again until we were holding our sides in pain.

"My god, I haven't laughed like that in years, Alexis," Jay said to me as we recovered from our laughing fit, "I can't tell you how humorless and phony most of the people are in my world."

"Let's sit down and get to know each other", Jay stated as she guided me over to a double cabana that faced out to the blue water of the Caribbean, sparkling like diamonds in the fading light. Holy crap, my idol wants to get to know me? Am I dreaming?

This cabana afforded some privacy from the party because it had a sun cover and canvas sides. Jay paused in front of the cabana and removed her cover-up. She crawled in next to me still wearing a darling green bikini.

She turned to me and said, "I have to be so careful about my image. This is the only place where I can let loose and party without too much fear. I really can't even get naked out there by the pool because I never know if there is a secret camera. Alexis, do you mind if I strip down in here where we are hidden?"

"Of course not", I responded casually, as if International celebrities asked me this question all the time.

Jay untied her fairly modest bikini top and set free her breasts. Maybe I'm prejudiced because she's my idol (and I'm biased because of my own non-existent boobies), but she had the nicest, most natural set of titties that were ever grown on the chest of a woman. Ok, I know I'm exaggerating, but they were so opposite of the big, fake balloons that you see on starlets in Hollywood. She had cute little pink nipples surrounded by rosy colored areolas.

She then leaned back, lifted up her butt and slipped her bikini bottom off. While Jay's pelvis was thrust up in the air I noticed that she had nicely trimmed pubic hair-not really a landing strip, but a little heart-shaped. Her fine pubic hair was kinda honey-blond which matched her long, straight hair. Jay's body was very trim, but not anorexic like those famous, goofy twins who look like starving raccoons.

When Jay finished stripping down, she turned to me, grabbed my hand like we were teenagers at the mall and said, "Ok, tell me a little about you".

She wore this sincere smile that lit up her face; I felt like I was in some sort of fugue state like those Indian dudes who can walk across hot coals.

Oh, lets see, where do I start? My terribly exciting life could be summarized in about ten seconds flat compared to hers. So, like I've done all my life, I didn't think before I talked; I just started skipping merrily through my life story, backtracking with little asides (I know you are used to it), talking about my wonderful family, the boys at Murphy's, and on and on until I realized that Jay was smiling at me with frank admiration.

"What? You did ask", I said when I paused for a breath.

"I know, honey. I love hearing you talk about normal stuff. You can't know how refreshing it is to talk to someone without wondering what their ulterior motive may be", Jay replied with a little wistfulness in her voice (did you notice that she called me 'honey'? That's a term of endearment, you know.).

I knew from People magazine and Entertainment Tonight (and the god-awful tabloids that I will only read in line at the supermarket because I may need to know when the aliens were coming) that Jay was not lucky in love. She had dated and even been engaged to some high-profile men that always ended in ugly, public break-ups. I had agonized from afar each time it happened, wishing she would finally find a man worthy of her.

Jay must have unconsciously felt my sympathy because we were soon sharing intimate details of each other's love life like sorority sisters drinking wine in their room. During this whole interlude a waiter kept discreetly handing us drinks around the corner of the cabana. He must have known not to peek into our little cocoon because of Jay.

Because of the drinks and the heady feeling of hanging out with a superstar, I was pretty relaxed by now. Jay looked sooo vulnerable as she told me about the latest pig that left her high and dry. I did not plan this; it was completely spontaneous. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. I did. Oh my god; what did I just do?

It was not a sexy kiss like I've been giving Bryan all week. It was just a friendship kiss. Ok, it may have lasted longer than a kiss you'd give your dad, but it was pretty innocent. However, Jay seemed a little startled by the intimacy. She looked at me with inquiring eyes, apparently not knowing what to think about this skinny little stranger kissing her.

After a pause, Jay seemed to make a decision about this turn of events because she then reached out with her hand, cupped the back of my neck and pulled me forward for another kiss. This one was definitely NOT a friendship kiss. This one was hungry and wet and sexy and hot and biting and nipping and INTENSE.

We were making out like teenagers in the balcony of a movie theater. Our tongues were exploring each other's perfect teeth and lips; I kissed her beautiful eyelids and gave her butterfly kisses on her cheeks with my eyelashes. And then, as natural as can be, I cupped her breast and felt her perfect pink nipple grow hard in my tiny palm.

A moan, really more like a groan, escaped from Jay's lips. She threw one of her legs over mine which turned her body on its side. Her pelvis was touching my hip and her pussy hair tickled my skin. I told you previously that I'm not a lezzie. I'd never experimented with another girl even though I suppose some people assumed I was gay because of my tomboyish ways. I'd never heard of Jay being oriented that way either and her life was always under a magnifying glass.

Jay looked at me when we both paused in our frantic make-out session. She whispered, "I've never done this with a woman-have you?"

I croaked back, "Me neither, but I'm starting to like it!"

That seemed to break the ice because she giggled and kissed me again. She held my face with both hands and asked, "Would you like to join me in my room?"

By now, you know I'm not a prude when it comes to sex. I can get pretttttty creative when inspired. I had been getting drilled every which way with Bryan all week and our sexual shenanigans seemed to stoke my fires even higher. I was ready to explore new territory but I also was a tiny bit worried about Bryan's reaction.

"I do, but I need to make sure my friend is cool", I replied. I had told Jay about Bryan (and Meat) so she knew I had a kinda/sorta/semi relationship with him.

Jay looked at me and said, "Honey, I want this, but if it damages your relationship in any way we should call it off now".

Hmm, let me see. Bryan participated in a three way dance that ended with him and his best friend squirting sperm all over my body. Right now he was out swimming around nude with a bunch of gorgeous, naked women. He's very open-minded about sex and has made no demands on me as a partner. I think I should go for it, don't you?

"I'll let him know that you need me as a fashion consultant for tonight's dinner", I told her impishly, "he will understand".

"Wait until I put on my cover-up. Then we'll both go tell him, Ok?" Jay suggested.

We both pulled on our cover-ups over our naked bodies and got out of the cabana. I saw Bryan holding court with Meat, both sitting on the edge of the pool. There were at least four women in the shallow pool elbowing each other to get closer to my boys. Their tits were floating like buoys in the marina and I could tell (the boys' dicks were both in that cute semi-arousal state) that they were talking dirty to these bimbos.

Jay and I strolled over to the pool and I casually tapped Bryan on the shoulder and told him that my fashion expertise was needed by Jay, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

He grinned at me and quipped, "Pee and poop, darlin'". I kicked his bare butt and made a face at him.

"Let's go Jay", as I turned away and linked my arm in hers.

We made our way below deck to a hallway as wide as one in a Vegas luxury hotel. Jay stopped me in front of a door at the end of the hall. She punched in a code on an electronic panel and the lock clicked open. Jay and I walked into her stateroom and I stopped dead. I thought Bryan's stateroom was elegant and huge; the whole floor of my apartment building could fit in this room! It was just sumptuous.

Jay told me her agent was hooked up with the Hollywood mogul who owned the yacht and got her on board this floating party. She went on to say that she didn't know many of the people on board very well and had been feeling a little uneasy about being here. Until now...with me...in this room...alone. GULP.

"Alexis, let's make a deal. If either one of us begins to feel uncomfortable with this, um, arrangement let's not pretend. I told you that I've never been with a woman sexually, and that's true, but I also will admit that I've been attracted to other women for a long time. Will that be okay with you?" she asked me as she faced my holding both my hands in hers.

I really didn't know what to expect either but I can't say that I've had homosexual feelings about other women. However, remembering how exciting it was to hold Jay's precious breast in my hand earlier made me sure about plunging ahead.

I answered her question by placing her hands on my shoulders, pulling her close with my arms and kissing her gently on the lips. She responded immediately by hugging me tighter and pressing her hips into mine. Oh my god, it was like a smoldering volcano down there between our bodies. My nipples popped up as hard as the shooter marbles I used to play with as a kid. I rubbed them against her sweet, soft breasts and heard her sigh with pleasure.

alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers