Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane seized the initiative. She slid down Hideki's body and stroked his spent, sticky penis until it got hard again. She rubbed her semen-coated fingers on his lips and he sucked on them like a hungry wolf in search of protein. Once he was erect Jane mounted and rode him forcefully, in search of an orgasm she could call her own. She wanted a sexual release, and she was almost there. She panted lustfully; she was so close. Hideki was feeling it too. He changed positions, turning her around and fucking her missionary style. That broke the spell for her, but she held on gamely; she'd finish the job later with a vibrator. Right now it was about letting Hideki have his way with her. It was more important for him to get off than her.

He husband's moans of passion knew no limit. His cock had found a home inside Jane's warm pussy. When he unloaded he discharged his semen inside her box, and he slumped on top of her in satisfied relief. The new bride felt good for having gotten a second orgasm out of her husband, if only because of the message it sent. I really do turn-him on, she thought. I own this bastard.

"What about me," a desperate Herman asked? "I haven't cum yet."

"Herman" said Jane, "just jerk-off and be done with it. This isn't about you. Stop being selfish."

He stopped mid-stroke and released his hand, his boner flopping a few times before it settled down. "You're right," he said. "I'm sorry."

Jane relaxed in the bath with her vibrator, and she gave her men the privilege of watching her pleasure herself. She had never let anyone see this most private of affairs, except Dan, once. The irony of course was that if Dan were here now she wouldn't have a need for the vibrator. He was the one man who could get her off. But Dan wasn't here; she made her choice,

Herman had brought his boner with him into the bathroom, along with some stored up spunk he was anxious to be relieved of, and Hideki was happy to oblige. He sucked on the valet's rod while Jane played around with the fiberglass, vibrating contraption, and soon there were two happy endings.

"Now for the weird part," Jane said. "Herman slept in the same room as us, on a loveseat. I woke up in the middle of the night, and he was in bed, snuggled up close next to Hideki. Who knows what the fuck they did while I was asleep. I tell you, marriage is no different than being single; kinky shit just keeps following me around."

"You know, you said you were just going to borrow him," reminded Olivia.

"I know, but that was before. He started out as a luxury, but now he's a necessity. Besides, you got Dewey, you shouldn't be greedy."

"They're a pair," she pointed out, but her heart wasn't in the argument. She knew that he was in a good place, and one less person around meant less competition for William's bone. They were fucking almost every day. Olivia was frequently putting him in sexual situations and taking photos, many of which ended up on the website. Some were solo and some were homo, mostly with Dewey, but the only hetero she included was clothed women in observation mode only. Sometimes the photo shoots called for ejaculation and sometimes they didn't, but they almost always ended with a bang. Olivia too was in a good place.

****

Marty took a deep breath and filled his lungs with the desert air. "Isn't it great to be outdoors, just us men...no girls to fuck with our heads." Marty was making his Donkey debut, and to him fell the honor of uttering the scene's first line of dialogue.

There were five of them hanging around the swimming pool. Pete reclined on a lounge chair, with his arms behind his head, taking in the sun. He had retained some his morning wood, and he resisted the temptation to touch it, knowing he would need it later. Marty stood next to him, staring into the water, offering his naked profile to the camera. His uncircumcised appendage hung limply, but it stirred the senses nonetheless. He was a hot commodity, and he knew it.

William rose from his chair and walked over to where Marty was and stood next to him. After a few seconds of quiet solace he put his arm around Marty's shoulder, Marty put his around William's waist, and the two muscular Adonis' paid homage to the male physique by baring their bodies unashamedly. It mattered not that their flaccid penises were stuck in low gear.

Monica had reminded the camerawomen that, "one of them will start to get a hard-on, so be ready. That will be the takeaway," but for now everyone was content to have cocks down. Both men were endowed well enough to get away with a softie, as there was still plenty of penis to gaze at.

Dan sat a few feet away, and he was feeling the moment. He knew why he was hired, and it wasn't for his muscles, but of all the men, he was the one with the hardest, stiffest, most attractive, and the most ready to perform, cock. It was locked and loaded, and ready to go. He had a way of making his thing look dangerous, like a menace to society.

Jay was playing the equivalent of the slave boy role from the Perverted Pirates fantasy. It was a good concept that Tim had, but the hard work of getting it from a dream to a video proved beyond his capability. The plan was to take an element of his idea - six naked men in the desert - and go from there. Whatever they ended up with, they'd find a way to make it work.

"Monica greeted the players. "I hope everyone remembered, no sex after midnight."

Pete was still ruing his missed blowjob. "I wonder what time she stopped sucking Jay's dick," he muttered in a soft voice to no one in particular, but Monica heard the comment.

"Ten o' clock, if you must know," she replied. "All right, places everyone."

"Where the hell is that punk," asked Pete? "Hey kid, what's taking so long? Get the fuck out here; we're thirsty." The men were very nonchalant about their nudity. Marty and William had sat back down. What would the viewer think? Were they gay? Nudists? Dude Ranchers having a pool break? And what about that fifth man? Why was he sitting behind a table with his legs crossed? Why didn't he show his goods?

There was a reason, which was that Monica wanted to build the suspense before the gigantic appendage made its appearance, but that would be wasted on veteran Donkey watchers, for Darryl was instantly recognizable. The old man was the leader, the Captain of the perverted pirates. Pete was First Mate, and William, Dan and Marty made up the crew. Jay was the slave boy.

"...And I'm telling you right now, grandpa, if you tell anyone I did gay shit I'll pull your club membership. You're out."

"You got a short memory, Pete, but that's okay. You just better hope that nobody owns a computer, because you'll be on the Internet. Besides, I'm not too crazy about this homo thing either, so you say nothing about me and I'll say nothing about you."

"The why the hell do it?

"Same reason you're doing it; for the pussy. I fucked that broad of yours, Liz. She was unbelievable. If sucking a cock's the price I have to pay to ball a chick like her, so be it."

"That's right, we're doing it for the pussy." That was worthy of a high-five.

Jay came out carrying a tray with drinks for all the men. He too was naked.

"How about a sweetener," Marry asked? He held his glass out and Jay dipped the tip of his cock into it and wiggled it around. "I said a sweetener, dickhead." Jay got the message and masturbated, aiming his jizz into Marty's glass.

"Hey, get a look at the pencil-dick," laughed Marty. "He doesn't have any balls."

"Yeah, but I can still cum," Jay said, between grunts. Beating off for the handsome, buffed muscleman was a sensual treat for the young lad, to which his enthusiastic discharge bore witness.

"That's what I'm talking about," Marty exclaimed, swallowing the contents of the glass in one gulp. Jay retreated inside as the other men had a good laugh, taking with him a secret man-crush on the white Adonis.

Lisa was cued, and she came out to the yard; short skirt, lots of curves, cute face, long dark hair, very, very sexy, and she approached the men while carrying a pair of shearers in her hands. She ignored their nakedness. "I'm sorry to bother you," she said, "but could one of you hold the step-ladder for me?" She pointed to it, over near some shrubbery. "I need to do some pruning, but the ladder is wobbly." All five men jumped up, happy to assist. They walked over together, and the woman smiled to herself, which suggested that she still had it, and that she knew she still had it.

She climbed to the top of the ladder, tantalizing the nude men with a view under her skirt. Lisa wore black panties, which all the men could attest to, for they made no apologies about taking a peek. Dan still had the most developed boner, and he showed it around for everyone to see, including the lucky audience that would eventually be watching at home. The pruning done, Lisa climbed back down. She frowned, only one boner? After the upskirt show she just put on? What a disappointment; maybe she didn't still have it.

"What's with the softies? Are you boys queer or something?"

"Hey baby, we're just a bunch of lewd, nude dudes. What do you think?"

The woman sized up the men's genitalia. "I don't care if you're fags or not, but I was hoping to get laid..."

"I'm game," said Dan, excitedly.

"What do you know? We got one real man here."

"He ain't no real man," laughed William. "I had him in the ass this morning." Much mirth ensued, and four of the men retreated back to the swimming pool. The fifth remained behind, the one with the full erection. Dan pounced on Lisa like a caged tiger, getting her out of her skirt and halter-top without delay. His cock wagged up and down in appreciation.

Lisa smiled, as she always did when baring her breasts; she was proud of them and was aware of the effect they had on cocks, as Dan's currently confirmed. She sat down on the grass, lifted her legs up and began to remove her panties. "Here, let me help you," Dan said, and as he was getting in position to do so her foot came in contact with his bone. It felt solid, like it was made out of brick, she thought. Panties removed, Dan worked quickly. He needed no instruction. He planted his face in her vagina and inserted his tongue.

The woman moaned with passion. "You sure know how to lick...for a queer."

The men sat and absently played with themselves while Dan serviced Lisa. "Why should he be having all the fun," said Pete, stretching his semi-hard cock out as far as he could. "Get over here, motherfucker."

"Okay, cut. That's it...not bad," the director said. The actors took a break as they adjusted the set up for the next sequence, during which Marty paid close attention to Dan's stiffie.

"Shit, man, you're making us look bad," he said, as he massaged his own cock for reassurance. "If I had a pecker like yours I could rule the world. Goddamn, what a fucking rod, you got!"

"Jesus Christ," said Pete. "Control yourself, you fucking pervert."

Dam simply smiled. He was used to adulation, and getting it from the new stud made him feel good.

When they resumed there were two things going on at once. Dan was on his back, and Lisa was gently licking and caressing his massive dong. His legs were spread and bent slightly at the knees. His twitched in ecstasy and made exaggerated facial contortions, as he did whenever he was in the thrall of sublime pleasure. By all accounts, Pete should have been concerned; Dan was a tough act to follow, but he didn't have Pete's money, which was a great equalizer.

Pete was very reluctant to do homo, but he knew he'd have to do it for this role. He had given his word in a moment of weakness, and he'd lose face if he backed out now. Besides, Lisa drove him crazy with desire, and she told him it would turn her on to watch him do a gay scene. He could then do unspeakable things to her as a reward; maybe he really was doing it for the pussy, so he kept repeating.

"You're doing this just to fuck with me," he snapped, as Monica prepared him for the coming blowjob.

"Pete, if I wanted to fuck with you I could have done a lot worse than have William suck your dick."

"All right, what do I gotta do?

"Pete," William said, "just relax and enjoy it."

Pete eventually did as he was told. "Jesus Christ," he said, "the things I gotta do for a good piece of ass." But there were lots of good pieces of ass out there, and Pete wanted Lisa's, so his words rang hollow. Monica thought it was simply a case of him wanting to be a Donkey Boy, and Donkey Boys had to be bi - you couldn't have one without the other - talk about a midlife crisis!

Darryl and Pete, the Captain and the First Mate, sat next to each other, with William and Marty poised to service them. Neither man could look at the other, as they felt embarrassed at their predicament. Both would have preferred to suffer the indignity in private, away from the other's prying eyes. A few feet away Lisa was appraising the impact her femininity had on Dan's manliness. It was pretty intense; his penis had turned to steel.

Marty wasn't thrilled about sucking an old man's cock, but he was a pro, and he felt duty-bound to firm it up. From Darryl's vantage point he could watch Lisa's interactions with Dan, and he used that as his stimulant. Dam looked like he was getting ready to cum. Maybe he'll shoot all over Lisa's face and her lustrous hair. He wouldn't mind seeing that; Lisa was a hottie. Women like her were the reason that he became a Donkey Boy. He pretended that it was Lisa's hand that was massaging his cock, Lisa's mouth that was making his cock feel warm and aroused, Lisa's lips that were on the receiving end of his discharge. "Uh, uh, uh," he grunted. "This young punk is making me cum." It wasn't a lot of juice, and Monica was left wondering whether he observed the no sex after midnight edict, but in his case it probably should have been no sex two days before.

"How about that," Marty exclaimed, wiping the spunk from his lips. "And he's not even gay."

"I am now," Darryl said, good-naturedly, relieved over having provided a money shot. "Wow, a happy ending knows no gender."

"You fucking homo," sneered Pete; "look, this fag can't even get me hard."

William stood up and showed his goods to Pete. "Okay, you asked for it. Turn over; I'm going to rip up your prostate."

"What the fuck?" A wave of fear overcame Pete. "No fucking way."

"Oh yeah; you got one minute to get a hard-on. If you don't, you better open up that back door of yours, 'cause I'm coming in."

An erection borne of fear was still an erection, so Pete narrowly averted a crisis. He gave in to the sensation, embracing it instead of rejecting it, and that did wonders for his ability to achieve an orgasm.

"Look at them go," whooped Marty. William and Pete had found a good groove, finally. Pete was twisting and turning in his chair.

"MOTHERFUCKERRRR," Pete screamed, and an avalanche of sperm made its way onto William's hand and wrist. "Goddamn motherfucker," he grunted. William coaxed it all out with Pete cursing every second of the way.

"That was some cum, for someone who said they didn't want a blowjob," William teased. "Are you sure you're not bi?" Pete didn't respond.

"Aren't you glad now about no sex after midnight?"

"Fuck you," but he knew Monica was right. Had Lisa taken care of his morning wood, as he requested, who knows, William's big dick might have been ramming his ass.

Lisa and Dan switched positions, and he plunged his sword into her cunt. They were rocking and rolling in unison. Surely Pete must have been a little bit concerned, or a little bit jealous. Dan had proven himself a top-notch fornicator, and even Pete had to acknowledge his mastery in the art of fucking. But in an unexpected plot twist, Dan stopped grinding. He pulled out, stood up and brandished his boner like the weapon it was. Swordplay was one thing, and Lisa was a real turn-on, but in the desert a man needs a man to finish the job; this was a Donkey production, after all. He was okay with what Monica had in mind, even though his preference would be to give Lisa a white bath. Dan perused all that was before him, debating the best therapy for his agitated rod. He settled on a blowjob, and he walked around to where Pete was resting on his lounger, a satisfying release having put him in a better mood. Hopefully that would lower his resistance for what came next.

Dan stuck his cock in Pete's face. "Give it your best shot, Captain."

"I'm the First Mate, Darryl's the Captain." Hopefully Dan would go over to Darryl.

"I don't care, suck it anyway." Well that was a bummer, but in for a penny, in for a pound, so Darryl's gain became Pete's loss, and he submitted to Dan's will. Having had his own cock sucked by a man made it easier for him to suck someone else's, although the majesty of Dan's digit was lost on him. "A lot of men would pay good money to in your place," Dan reminded him.

"And a lot of women too," added Lisa, looking on with interest. Why couldn't it have been Dan who had all the money? She'd elope with him on the spot, become his sex slave, and live happily ever after...

William and Marty, as professional cocks-men, watched with interest their brethren in action. Not only did Dan's cock get incredibly hard, his enlarged cock-head defined it as a leader of the species. And his exaggerated body movements and facial expressions were worth checking out.

Have you ever banged him," asked Marty?

"I've banged them all," William replied. "Look, I think he's about to blow."

Dan usually left an explosive semen trail, and he was a quick cummer, and a repetitive one as well. That he hadn't yet unloaded meant that something epic was on the way. It would have been very easy for him to pummel Pete's face with his sperm, but Pete was one guy you didn't want to piss-off, especially with a retainer on the line. So instead he stepped to the side as he was on the verge of shooting, he arched his back, put his hands on his hips, and the spunk did flow. Boy did it flow. His unmanned cock spilled on its own accord. Thick white cream accompanied his body spasms, and each convulsion brought forth a fluid sample that was unique in its size, formation and liquidity. It eventually turned translucent, an indication that he was nearing the end, at which point he grabbed on to it and forcibly extracted the remainder of his juice while everyone was left admiring his technique and his talent.

Dan's virtuosity had gotten Monica thinking about Jane. She was due to arrive tomorrow, and she missed one hell of a show.

Marty still hadn't cum yet, nor had William, and their cocks hovered invitingly. Both had been aroused by Dam's performance. Dan and Marty cast admiring glances at each other. "Here, let me help you," said Dan, and he began to nibble on the white Adonis' penis. What happened to him, thought Monica? Dan was the stud that drove the girls crazy with his aggressive and powerful fucking style, along with an eleven-incher that didn't know when to quit. Jane wasn't the only woman who considered him the 'best fuck they ever had'. His prowess was legendary. Seeing him reduced to an effete, gay boy was a little disconcerting.

"Hey, remember me," asked Lisa? William did, and turned his attention away from the fag show so that he could introduce his penis to her mouth. The two musclemen stood side by side once more, and once again their arms were wrapped around the other, but this time their cocks were no longer stuck in neutral. Dan and Lisa made a game out of seeing who could make their man cum first.

Marty was nine inches and counting. Dan gave as good as he got. "You got a pretty good one there, Marty," he reassured.

"Danny boy, it is an honor to have my cock in your mouth. Damn, you suck good." Marty's body tensed. "You did it, Danny boy, I'm gonna explode," he yelped.