Nude, Lewd Dudes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa moved in on Dan so that she could sample Marty's sperm, which was dribbling down Dan's chin onto his chest. Their tongues met at his cock-head, and the intense sensation made Lisa shudder with delight. They shared and even exchanged some of Marty's jizz. Rather quickly the story became less about Marty's orgasm then the steamy passion building between Dan and Lisa.

They got carried away, and without warning they were on the ground and Dan was again inserting his dong into her vagina. It couldn't have taken more than a minute, so before anyone could question the change in tactics, Dan's cock was on Lisa's stomach, she was yanking on it, and a second helping of sperm was in the cards.

William wasn't used to being upstaged, but he was an experienced porn player, and he knew genius when he saw it, so he graciously allowed Dan to finish up. Marty was drained, but he felt empathy for William's situation, so he willingly got on his knees and sucked the big man dry. Halfway through it he was joined by Lisa, and they took turns on the prodigious shaft. Once Lisa joined in it was lights out for William, as the combination of two different mouths, two different styles, and two different genders got him hot and bothered. This time it was Marty and Lisa who fought for the right to wear William's cum.

Lisa planted a kiss on William's penis tip, and she licked semen off of Marty's face. "You're both good little fags," she said, not losing sight of the plot, if indeed there was one. Lisa worked on the assumption that the men were supposed to all be gay.

They rested for a while, ate lunch, and then it was time for the second act. It was circle-jerk time, although it was more of a circle-stand, as the six men, having been joined by Jay, stood in a circle, faced each other, and masturbated. Lisa had brought out the riding crop, and she paced around the men and whacked them across the ass every now and again. Monica told her to not hold anything back, and the men were okay with it, so her butt smacks were stunningly executed.

A Donkey Boy needs to keep their eye on the prize and not lose sight of the fact that if the script calls for an orgasm you better damn well ejaculate, regardless of whether your concentration is broken by a hard and painful, carefully produced act of sinister femdom. Oddly, the two men who one might have thought would be quick off the mark weren't. Jay had come quickly, but in all fairness, he only got one mild visit from Lisa's torturing device. Dan wore his butt abrasions as a badge of honor. After some of the things he had done with Jane, Lisa's routine was easy to handle. She used to hit him as hard as she could, using a Ping-Pong paddle, and what made it tolerable for him wasn't the pain, but rather that Jane was stroking his cock as she paddled his cheeks. He came then, and thinking about it now sent him over the edge. His hand wasn't as condescending as Jane's, but it was good enough to take care of business.

"Damn, I knew he was going to beat us," Marty said to William, which only made both of them try harder. But they were still doing better than Pete and Darryl, who weren't even close. If was asking a lot of a senior citizen to provide a second cum shot, but Darryl was determined to get it done. Nobody was sure why Pete was experiencing trouble. He had gotten four or five smacks from the riding crop, but that shouldn't have impacted him. Maybe he was having a middle-aged moment.

William and Marty eventually joined Dan and Jay in the land of contentment, their jobs done, and everyone waited on the Captain and First Mate. Could they seal the deal?

"I got news for you," Monica said, interrupting their stroking, "if you don't cum soon, and I mean real soon, one of you will get Lisa to help you out, and one will get poked by Dan. I'm not telling you who's getting who, so let that be your incentive."

"And when you get me," Lisa warned, "you might get this," and she smacked the riding crop ominously into the palm of her hand.

So the men jerked as hard as they could, desperate for an orgasm; desperate to avoid Dan's penis - in what may have been a first for Donkey Productions, and desperate to avoid the wrath of Lisa - in what may have been a first for her.