All Comments on 'Nudity Required'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Soooo?

I assume that you are writing this in several parts. I would suggest you write the story in it's entirety.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Touch of Reality Please

I'm OK with fantasy and farce, but please--a bit of reality would be nice. You have Candace groaning because "she couldn't break [the contract] and she knew it. It would ruin her."

Her goal is to be in films--not in the porno industry--so why should she give a damn when James tells her: "You'll never work in the industry" if you break the contract.

And sue her? Nonsense. They haven't paid her. Just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pls write a storyabout when she meets jacques.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 6 years ago
Ladie's Golf

Interestingly enough in the early motion studies of the dawn of the moving picture circa 1900 nude actresses performed various tasks purportedly to demonstrate the workings of muscles and skeletal structures. How about that as a premise for a story like this? Of course a woman cannot contract away her right not to be raped, but there is a certain giddy silliness allowed in porn.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Read The Bold Print

This is an amusing comedy about the signing of a female porn star. In a sense, the term female porn star is a redundancy since males in porn are props. The story line, undressing to demonstrate the golf swing as a prelude to intercourse with the golf pro, captures some of the giddy silliness of adult films.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous