Nursing a Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers

When she arrives I meet at the door with a kiss, take her coat and hang it up, remove her shoes and puts them away. By then she knows what is going on, and smiling she puts her arm around my neck and kisses me. I lift her up in my arms and carry her to the thick rug in front of the lit fireplace where I sit her down and hand her a glass of wine before I sit down beside her with a glass of my own. Between kisses and wine we talk about love, us and not much else. When we are ready for the next step I lead her to the table and seat her, pushing in her chair and placing a napkin on her lap.

The food is brought out together with more wine and I serve her before I sit down opposite her and serve myself. The conversation usually centres on the food and wine and we take it slow, really tasting it all. Next is the dessert, probably something with chocolate and berries, preferably dark chocolate, which I also serve her, with a glass of champagne. When we are finished I pull out her chair and give her my hand to help her stand up.

I lead her to our small spa where the sauna is ready and I undress us both. A quick shower and 20 minutes or so in the moist warmth, a cold shower and she lays down on the massage table to be rubbed down by me. I spend extra time on some parts of her body: shoulders and neck, feet's, the other three spots is up to you to figure out yourself.

After drying us with warm towels I slip a robe on her and takes one myself before I lead her to the living-room where we dance together, slow and close, until the swaying turns to kissing and groping. That is when we lay down in front of the fireplace again, take off each others robes and make love until we fall asleep, happy and sated together.

Thursday morning we continue the lovemaking, then, while she is in the shower, I prepare breakfast and serve it. After getting dressed we go and pick up the kids for a day at the zoo or something like that, having all meals in restaurants, and after we return home she puts the kids to bed and stay with them until they fall asleep. Often she does too, but either way, in the meantime I clear the dishes from the day before and prepare some canapés to go with the wine. If she doesn't come out by herself I go and wake her up and we sit down close together on the couch to watch a romantic comedy, sipping the wine and nibbling the canapés. If we are still awake after that we go to bed and cuddle up together for sleep to take us.

Friday and Saturday is spent together with our parents doing nothing much except socializing and playing with the kids, and on Sunday we stay at home, relaxing by the pool, a typical lazy day.

You have no idea what a difference it makes for us to have those days once in a while. The sparkle returns to her eyes, the smile gains at least a 1000 Watts and her whole appearance straightens up. For me it means that she is happy, and so I am too.

On Monday I stay at home at least until noon. Sooner or later the doorbell rings and a flower delivery drops off a single red rose with a card. That card has nothing written on it, not even a name, but a large red heart with an arrow fills it. That is all there is to say, really, isn't it?

Halin24
Halin24
83 Followers