All Comments on 'Nympho Mother Pt. 01'

by UncleWayne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
A special mommy

Love a woman who admits she loves sex. Surprised they didn't have sex on 18th birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish Fullfillment

God, I wish I had a family like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ick

There’s nothing sexy about a human cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty good

okay story. I like her and her son. they could make a good couple

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

What a slut.

Good story.

Hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start!

Anonymous said there's nothing sexy about a human cum dump...except when it's your mother and she's letting you be one of the guys dumping in her!

I got home from school early one day and heard noises coming from moms bedroom. I knew dad wouldn't be home from his job for several more hours. I looked into moms room and watched as one of my friends pounded away in moms pussy, then cum in her. I'd pulled out my phone and recorded what was happening. I stepped back to my room until he was dressed and gone, then went back to her room. When I asked her what she was doing, she said that dad hadn't touched her for some time and that she'd been letting several of my friends fuck her for the last 5 yrs or so. Then she surprised me by saying that I could fuck her if I wanted to! I stripped and put my erection against her lips. Mom easily swallowed my 9" dick into her throat and I came much faster than I wanted to. She continued sucking me, getting me hard again and told me to fuck her. As I hammered her pussy I kissed her, tasting my cum on her tongue. Mom told me that excited her more that I'd kiss her after cumming in her mouth! I asked her how she'd feel about me eating her after I came in her pussy and she said that she'd stop fucking my friends if I did that. (She didn't know that my brother had facefucked me and made me drink his cum when we were younger. Or that dad liked boys more than her. Dad and I would have sex together every other day.) Mom stopped fucking my friends and 3 months later I found out she'd stopped her birth control pills and was now carrying my baby! And dad wasn't even mad at me for getting mom pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mom

Husband, son and friends, now that’s a good slut, so much fun.

Can’t wait for more.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
A real dick stiffener !!!

Whew!!!!This story is working on stiffening my dick!!!! Love the kid kissing her and tasting all that cum! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wonder if she ever got gangbanged by 20 black guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Vermont cops Vermont. Law enforcement

Mindy wetzel. Live's Vaughn court trailer park Monkton Vermont work's shaws store vergennes Vermont slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostittute

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I sort of liked the story; however, if you know anything about nymphomania, it is not something to be taken lightly. Finally, I thought it cruel the way that the supposed father informed the son of his possible lineage. The son had nothing to do with his creation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous