Nymphomania Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still hell-bent on broadening his job description, particularly now that I could feel sexual chemistry in the air ... even if it was me who initiated it. Revealing more of my body might be a good way to point this young man in the right direction. I did pause, debating whether I should have him retrieve my top for me. Then, casting caution to the winds, I declared boldly, "No, damn it, leave it there, you're nearly a doctor, I guess you get to see lots of women's breasts, what's one more set?"

Nervously I drew my body up off the sun lounge and standing, slightly red-faced, I turned around to face the young man, wearing only the skimpy bikini bottoms, the nipples prominent on my (said modestly) well-formed still remarkably perky boobs. I watched his eyes dart to my chest and remain riveted there ... blatantly ogling, he seemed oblivious to me watching him. Call it youthful exuberance, but this young man was nowhere as subtle as most mature men would be, he was straight out staring directly at my chest.

The look I saw in the young man's eyes instilled much needed confidence as I mentally wrestled with whether I should have brazenly revealed my prized assets to him. It had been years since any male other than Mark had seen them and 22-year-old Josh's apparent infatuation with my 39-year-old body was exactly what I needed as I navigated dangerous ground in pursuit of the rampant sexual relief I craved.

I feigned innocence next, "Oh dear, I didn't think that these (I even hefted each up and out using the palms of each hand) would catch your eye that much, maybe I should have been more discreet. I thought that at your age and considering your chosen profession, you would have seen so many younger, perkier naked breasts that one more older set would have slipped by unnoticed."

Of course, I was fishing for a compliment.

"Mrs. Mitchell, don't sell yourself short, your breasts could never go by unnoticed ... you have a great set, if you don't mind me telling you so. Man, they are nearly perfect."

His favourable reaction and enthusiasm for what I had dared to reveal to the young medical student far exceeded my greatest expectation. Watching how captivated and hopefully aroused he seemed to be, I felt my nipples stiffening more with eager excitement. "Why thank you Josh, praise such as that always makes a woman feel very special, that's so nice of you. Now, let me get you that drink."

I walked around him, leaving him standing there bare-chested, sweat from his mowing task adhering to his muscular frame, his cut-off denim shorts his only covering. I went to the kitchen, selecting a cold beer from the fridge, even getting one for myself too. 'This might help with my nerves,' I thought, popping the top and taking a sip before carrying the two beers back out to the pool area.

I found him standing where I had left him ... in handing him his cold beer, I placed myself up close, in what is referred to as his personal space ... would he step back as would be the natural reaction of many when their space was so invaded? No, the young man held his ground, accepting the stubby bottle from me and swigging a huge gulp of the amber fluid. I sipped from mine again and raised the bottle, "Shall we drink a toast Josh? To... oh, I don't know, what will we toast?"

"Well, you just hired me to work for you Mrs Mitchell, so how about we toast our new working relationship?"

"That's a great idea Josh, here's to the two of us and the beginning of hopefully a very happy and satisfactory working relationship, I think that's quite appropriate."

I sipped my beer again and Josh took another huge swig of his. He sure was thirsty and would need another shortly.

Both standing, I remained close enough that I wouldn't have to reach far to touch the virile young man ... I felt excitement in standing up so close to such a healthy male specimen of the younger generation. Young, muscular, smooth abs, good height for me, not shy but not over confident, not afraid to lavish visual and verbal praise on the nakedness I had revealed ... he ticked all the boxes.

I knew that my mind and body were being influenced by the frantic needs of my acute medical condition, yet I would never have given this option a second thought if Mark's accident hadn't turned my world upside down. I wouldn't even contemplate seducing this 22-year-old man who stood here before me by my pool, each of us with only one garment separating us from nudity. 'What about Mark, laying there in that hospital bed?' I asked myself as Josh and I stood mere inches apart, 'What would he say to me at a time like this?'

I desperately told myself - convinced myself - that Mark would reassure me, 'It's okay Lisa, I accept that you have to do this honey, to retain your own sanity so that you can look after me when I am at home recovering.'

I felt so much better in my own mind after Mark's assumed reassurance, convincing myself that I had to do this - and now. But what if Josh rebuffed me? I would be devastated if he said no. In my desperation, I had to be careful not to scare him away, 'Don't come on too strong,' I told myself, but was I even beyond listening to me?

I was emboldened to pursue him right now since it appeared to be going so well. I was overcome by an irresistible urge to reach out with the palm of my hand and run it over his smooth sweat-covered abs ... so I did. My fingers touched the damp trail of sweat, tracing the lines of it over his muscular chest, starting at his lower ribs and descending below his navel until I reached the low-slung waist of his cut-off shorts. I saw him smile, did he think that I was about to slip my fingers inside the waistband? Instead, I ran the fingers of my free hand back up, over his man breasts, swirling his body sweat all over. My finger and thumb tweaked a nipple ... I couldn't be more obvious.

I felt my arousal surge at the feel of his wet smooth tanned skin under my fingers, "You keep yourself in good condition Josh, do you play a lot of sports?"

"Yes, I do play a bit, some football, baseball, even swimming with the college team."

"That's great, I like to see a young man keeping himself in good shape."

How long could I - or should I - attempt to keep the small talk going? Did I even need to talk anymore? It amused me - and thrilled me too - just how many times I saw his eyes drop, continually checking out my naked breasts, my nipples so erect now. I hoped he might want to kiss and suck them. Damn, is he that shy, when is he going to take over this seduction? How obvious did I have to be?

"What about you Mrs Mitchell, what's your story, I can't believe there's only you in this house?"

"No, I do have a husband Josh, usually he lives here with me ... but he was in a bad car accident last weekend, so he's in a coma in hospital in a serious condition, he normally looks after all this stuff - the pool, the lawns, he's very good at all that."

"I'm sorry to hear about your husband, will he be ok?"

"Yes, they have him in an induced coma in Intensive Care, but the doctors assure me not to worry about that, they are quite confident that he will pull through, but it's going to take some time. That's why I needed to hire somebody like you, so that this place wouldn't run down while he's gone." I managed a giggle, wondering if this was the opening I wanted, the moment where I could turn the subject completely around to sex, "Having somebody like you around me could make sure that I don't run down too, I am feeling the pressure of carrying this place on my own."

To my surprise - and delight, he picked up on my daring lead, stretching his free hand out quite maturely and placing it on my shoulder, as if at last in a more mature reassuring gesture, "I can see to that Mrs Mitchell, I'll save you, see that you keep yourself up ... I can take care of all this stuff around the house. You just tell me when you want me here and I'll be here for you."

I turned my head around as if looking to see what work needed to be done. "Well Josh, obviously the lawns only need care about every two weeks, but if you could come by to do the pool, say ... oh, I don't know, what do you think, perhaps 3 times a week?"

"I can do that Mrs Mitchell."

"Thanks Josh," I smiled warmly at him, bringing my hand that had caressed his chest up to touch his arm that still connected him physically to me. A connection that seemed to be sending a charge of heated power into my body ... I found myself even tilting my head sexily to brush my cheek against the hand on my shoulder. I knew it could easily be perceived as a way too familiar gesture, but I was beyond caring about right and wrong. I wanted this young man to take me to my bed and fuck me hard.

Had I done enough and said enough for him to sense my urgent desperation, my underlying urgent bodily needs and desires ... or would I have to be even bolder? Should I step it up more, reach into his shorts and grasp his cock? As strong as my needs and desires were, I strangely didn't want to be the instigator. I hoped this young man could be observant enough to make the serious sexual decision for me?

Perhaps it might even help if I explained myself to him, "Josh, my husband isn't the only one being cared for by doctors. I have long had a serious medical condition too. I wonder if you've come across it in your studies ... its ... err ... it's called hypersexuality."

His eyebrows raised, "Really, you have that?"

"Oh, you know about it, I only mentioned it because of you nearly being a doctor?" Actually, I had mentioned it on purpose because I didn't want him thinking I was some cheap housewife slut coming on to any young man who crossed my path.

"Otherwise more commonly known as nymphomania."

"Yes, that's right Josh. Oh, how much do you know about it?"

"That's an amazing coincidence because we covered it extensively in our lectures only two weeks ago. I've read all the text books."

"And I've lived the experience for years so I can tell you or I might even have to show you first-hand what it's like to have this."

"So you have this almost unquenchable need for sex, and you fantasise a lot?"

"Why do you think I'm standing here with you almost naked and running my fingers over the sweat on your body? I don't usually do this with strangers but I need to regularly have fulfilling sex with a man and I haven't had it in weeks."

"Due to your husband's accident? Has he been in hospital that long?"

"No, he'd been away on business for ten days and he was in the car accident on his way home from the airport last Saturday."

It appeared I was going to be so fortunate that I had found a young trainee doctor who knew of my condition and more importantly, I was certain that he would know how to treat it. As we stood so close, eyes locked, each of us staring into the other's, that strong young male hand that had been resting on my shoulder slowly began to trace down over my smooth skin, his fingers softly caressing the upper curve of one naked breast.

No more words would need to be said. I gulped and closed my eyes to absorb the feel of his gentle caress and to shut out the moment when I morphed from loyal and faithful wife to a seductive adulteress? Was this when my marriage crossed the line ... from ostensibly engaging a handyman for the lawns and the pool to getting what I really wanted, a young man to satisfy my needy body.

I reopened my eyes and smiled at Josh, not wanting to say anything more, hoping that my eyes would convey to him my approval, my acquiescence of what his hand was doing and the intimate place where he was touching. My hand still rested on that arm, but now it had become an accomplice, sliding to his wrist, then folding over the back of his hand and steering it over my closest nipple. Confident that we were now both moving in the same direction, I closed my eyes in meek surrender, floating from the soft touch of his fingers now ably rolling across my nipples. I wanted to negate any suggestion that I was being compliant so shutting my eyes was the next step. As obvious as I might have been, I did not want to instigate his illicit seduction of me.

I couldn't refrain from murmuring my pleasure, "Ummm, your soft touch feels so nice, I've needed this, I need you ... a man, be a man for me Josh," as his palm massaged that nipple to peak hardness. Forcing my eyes to open again, I looked up into his, could see his eager anticipation as his fingers totally caressed the smooth skin of my breasts. He had observed my acceptance and now knew why and where this was going.

Shyly glancing downward, I watched his fingers caressing one nipple. Then I locked eyes with him again, telling the young man, "Josh, whatever you want to do ... and wherever ... is fine with me. You don't have to hold anything back, I want this now."

"Do you really mean that, are you sure you want this with me?"

"Yes, oh yes ... definitely!" I whispered, smiling warmly again, "you are everything I wanted you to be - and so much more - when you answered my ad."

"If it's alright with you, I'd prefer to have you in bed," that hand switching to my other breast, successfully arousing that nipple to a matching hardness, my guiding hand still covering the back of his.

"Yes, I'd like that too, come on, come with me," I removed my hand from over his and reached out for him to follow me. The hand that had caressed my breasts now took hold of my hand as I led him away from the pool area, in through the kitchen and to the stairs that would take us up to the bedrooms. He let go of my hand and followed a step behind me as I led the way up the stairs. Did he do that to watch the undulations of my tight compact arse in my bikini bottom? It thrilled me that he might want to do that, to watch a 39-year-old's arse undulating.

In leading him from the pool area to the bedroom, I had lost the warm contact of hand and fingers on my breasts and the lower temperature inside the house cooled them. That at least maintained the stiffness of my nipples and when we reached the side of my bed and I turned to face him, his head immediately ducked down, his lips taking one and suckling its hardness into his mouth.

I swayed where I stood, my legs beginning to tremble, attempting to stand upright as I nursed this fully grown young man to my ample breasts, first on one and then the other, my hands at his head, holding him in place and steering his lips to where it felt best. "Oh God Josh, I need you so badly. That feels so nice but what I really need is to have you inside me."

He mumbled something to me in response but I couldn't make it out as his mouth devoured each breast in turn, further heightening my arousal. My sexual fires didn't need any more stoking, I had been on heat and wanting him from the moment I opened the front door to him, immediately sensing when I saw the young man that this was what I needed. I struggled with being patient while he mowed the lawns, but now I can't wait, my need is overwhelming, "Let's get more comfortable."

I stepped backward to the bed, pulling his body with me and together we fell onto the crisp cool white sheet. Using my elbows and feet, I shuffled backwards so that my feet were up off the floor and on the bed. I looked at his muscular arms, the smooth tight abs, my mouth salivating at the prospect of having this handsome young man to fill this uncontrollable need to be fucked.

Josh knelt upright, looking down on my near naked body ... I wondered what he might be thinking at this moment. I stretched both hands upward to indicate my urgent need to have him on top of me. He had only paused to unbutton the cut-off denim shorts and drop them, there was no underwear and his cock sprang into view, already hard and primed for action, similar in size to Mark's but unlike his in other respects ... this one was un-cut, the head purple with engorgement.

I did like the look of this new cock and began to think of how it was about to treat my hypersexuality, "Yes!" I hissed, raising my hips and grasping at my skimpy bikini bottom, the only garment separating Josh's manhood from my eagerly waiting vagina. He knelt above me on the bed, taking over from me in sliding my bikini down my legs, then tossing it away, casting it to the floor somewhere across the room.

I felt his fingers immediately touching my pussy lips, "Man, you are so wet, Mrs. Mitchell."

It was so quaint that young Josh was still addressing me that way even though the fact that we were both now completely naked made it sound way too formal. "That shows you how ready I am for you ... I want you Josh, I want you inside me, don't worry about foreplay. I don't need your fingers..." I paused to rephrase, realising how desperate I was sounding, "I mean, they're nice, the way you're using your fingers, but maybe later. First up, I need your cock, and I need it NOW!" I could hear myself almost shouting my last demand.

He shuffled his legs between mine quickly, responding to my frantic call for action, lowering his pelvis to fit the tip of his cock into the wet and slippery vortex that was my pussy. He ran the rounded head up and down the channel formed within the lips of my inner labia, but I am afraid that I was ahead of him, already moving my hips around endlessly beneath him, trying to ensnare his cock-head within the opening of my sopping vagina.

Suddenly I managed to catch it, momentarily trapping his rounded knob at my entrance ... my hands flashed up to grasp each arse cheek, tugging on those, trying to force him to push his rampant cock inside me. He must now truly sense my extreme urgency as he allowed his cock-head to be sucked inside me. He gasped loudly above me as he felt the molten heat of my inner velvet lining, his cock penetrating deeply into my vagina.

At last, connection! I had a man's cock inside me once more ... how long had it been? At least two weeks since Mark had left on his business trip ... that's a long time for a person suffering hypersexuality.

I had been too long deprived of hot sex ... I immediately became a ball of fire beneath him. I wondered how Josh would compare me to the girls of his own age that he had dated prior to coming to me. What an eye-opener I must have been for him, had he ever experienced a woman so desperate to be penetrated by his cock? My lower body was moving tirelessly as Josh centred his erection fully up inside me then withdrew until just his tip hung within me before pushing in deeply once more. Urged on by my frantic desperation, he was forced to immediately engage in a feverish and rapid fucking motion within me, perhaps nervous that my constantly moving body below him would play havoc with his self-control.

But any performance anxiety on his part would be a waste of time because within 30 seconds of his being inside me, my breathing became heavy and laboured. I could hear my own voice sounding guttural as I urged him on. "Yes, oh God yes Josh, oh fuck me, fuck me hard ... oh, I'm gonna cum ... oh let me cum Josh ... drive that beautiful cock inside me ... oh yes, yes, yes!" And I was there, eclipsing all records, my body crashing into orgasm, experiencing waves of pleasure that I hadn't felt in at least 2 weeks, washing through and over my body.

I don't think Josh could figure whether he should stop or keep going when I came. So when I felt him slowing like he might be considering a pause, I lifted my legs up over the backs of his thighs, hugged his upper body hard against me and whispered huskily in his ear, "Don't stop Josh, not even for a moment. Oh God just keep fucking me, drive that powerful thing into me."

He did, driving my body up to a new crest, a new peak and my body crashed over that one too. But my sexual enthusiasm and my constantly moving torso beneath him looked like it could be taking an early toll on his control. Before too long, I detected that his own release looked imminent. But even as he wildly thrust his hard cock rapidly in and out of my highly receptive body, his release seeming to be closing on us, he stunned me, looking down into my eyes and asking the pertinent question, "Should I pull out, I'm gonna cum any moment?"