Nymphomania Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was he joking? From the quizzical expression on his face, I gathered that he wasn't. In the sexual heat of the moment, this young man had shown his concern for my possible impregnation. In hindsight, I should have been more compassionate for his feelings, for his concern for me, but thrilling to my first in two weeks, this moment for me was more about trying to steal a third orgasm before his cock blew than to worry about babies. I simply screamed, "Don't you dare, don't take it out ... I want to feel it all, I want to feel your cum inside me ... let it go, let it all go my beautiful young stud."

My hands again clawed at his arse cheeks, trying to draw his probing strokes even deeper inside me, my heels dug into the backs of his thighs to urge him on. I both saw and felt Josh reaching his crescendo and he paused, his rock-hard erection compactly filling my vagina ... I clamped my pelvic muscles tightly around his shaft, teasing him to fill me with the product of his balls. Was he enjoying the sensations of the heat of my passage as internally I felt his cum burst from his tip deep inside me?

"Oh yes, I can feel you cumming! Cum for me Josh, fill me!" I heard myself scream.

The mutual noises from our joint heavy breathing continued unabated for another minute or so as his cock completed its spasming inside the grip of my tight vagina. Then eventually, the bedroom fell quiet, our hot sweaty bodies still clamped tightly and stickily together. My hot body still cushioned his on top of mine, my arms and legs possessively holding him to me. Josh lifted his head and stared down into my face. I literally grinned back at him warmly, a happy and very contented woman again. "Are you okay?" he checked.

My arms hugged him tighter ... if that was possible, so close together were we. "Oh yes, you lovely young man, I am perfectly happy, you have made me a satisfied woman again."

"Things seemed to get a bit frantic there ... did I count right, did you really cum twice?"

I still grinned up at his happy face, "Yes I did, you should be very proud of yourself Josh, you and your wonderful cock gave me two mind-blowing orgasms and I can tell you, I really needed all of that. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come along today, I really was at breaking point. Even my head feels much clearer now, although I am a bit embarrassed the way I came onto you. I wasn't very subtle, was I?"

"Hey, don't worry about that, I love how different you are from the girls my age I've dated ... it's always such a contest going out on a date with them, will they or won't they? But you, hey ... you were so up front, telling me exactly what you wanted from me."

"That's just it Josh, wanted is the key word ... I really wanted that, I had to have you fill my needs, and you did just that. I did explain why I have to have good sex and regularly."

"Yes you did and I understand."

"That's important to me that you know that, know what motivates me, I wouldn't want you to think I'm just some cheap slut that drops into bed with any young man. I never wanted to cheat on my husband but my body won't let me wait patiently until he's better again. I usually can't go for more than a day or so without it so it's been really hard to hold off all this time. You really have saved me today. But the thing is, I will continue to need you until my husband is back on his feet again. So every day you're here to clean the pool then I'll need you to take care of me too."

"That's cool Mrs. Mitchell, let's just make this part of my job description."

"Oh, you are so understanding Josh, I like you, you're a wonderful young man and very good at what you just did. But I don't want to complicate your life, you know, you have your studies and all. Can you cope with me too?"

He grinned down at me, "I'm pretty sure that I can balance both."

"You probably can't believe your good luck, just from leaving a card on the board down at the local supermarket. You thought you were coming here to find a casual job and you score a desperate married woman who needs a regular diet of sex ... and often. I mean, a virile young man like yourself, this probably sounds like the dream job. I hope I won't be too demanding."

"Are you serious, I am sure I can cope with your kind of demands. Mrs. Mitchell, I'll do what I can to help you get through this time while your husband's in hospital. So how long do you expect he'll be there?"

"Well, we don't know at this stage, he's still in an induced coma for now. Let's just say that he won't be out anytime soon. He was pretty banged up and we won't know until he comes out of the coma but I'm not expecting him home for several weeks, maybe a month ... certainly not days. I probably don't need to ask this, but hopefully you won't have any problems Josh, if I need you for a few weeks?"

"No, none whatsoever. You suggested three days a week when we were out by the pool, which days do you want me?"

"Ooh, that's a leading question. If what you just did was anything to go by, I'd like you here every day. But seriously, I am thinking Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays?"

"Ok, let's consider that a verbal contract signed, I'll be here Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays."

"Consider it as a package deal Josh, first you clean the pool, then you fuck me hard. I will pay you accordingly."

"Okay, I'm up for that," his voice sounded very bright and cheery. Why wouldn't it? A young single man of 22 having struck a deal like this, "But seriously Mrs. Mitchell, you only need to pay me for cleaning the pool and mowing the lawns. You don't need to pay any more for what we do in the bedroom, that sounds like enjoyment for me, not work."

"Oh well, we'll see, I should pay you something for your time. You could end up spending quite a few hours here. For example, I'm not about to let you leave just yet. You've just given me the first sex I've had in at least two weeks, there's a lot more you can do for me before you go home."

"Oh okay!"

He looked surprised and I wondered if there was somewhere he should be. "Oh, I'm sorry Josh, do you have a lecture to go to, or some study to do? Here I am, listing my demands on your time. I really don't want to intrude too much into your life. Oh my God, I just had a thought, I didn't ask, is there a girlfriend who I am going to have to compete with for your cum? Will you have enough to go around if you're doing me three times a week?"

"No Mrs. Mitchell, I've got nobody regular at the moment, my medical studies are a bit intense so it's hard to maintain a solid relationship. And no, I don't have any lectures today, I can stay as long as you want me to."

"That's wonderful! There are so many things I can think of that I would like you to do. I hope I don't become too demanding."

"Don't worry, I'm sure I can cope with your kind of demand."

"Good, now hurry up and get this cock of yours up again, I feel a new demand coming on."

Josh looked surprised but seemed happy to comply, "I think I can make something happen."

"Well, to help you, let's go take a shower, wash this sweat off our bodies ... what's your tongue like Josh, I think I feel like having you go down on me next?"

Josh disengaged his cock from out of my vagina and together we scampered to the bathroom like a couple of eager teenagers before I leaked his cum all over the sheets and carpet. It was great fun soaping each other's bodies under the shower and I spent an inordinate amount of time using my fingers to fondle and caress Josh's cock. I soon had him hard and erect again.

I turned the water off and we towelled each other down before quickly returning to the side of the bed. "You first, on your back." Josh lay down on his back, his cock standing up firmly from the attention I had given it in the shower. I scrambled onto the bed alongside him and lowered my mouth right over the knob of his cock, using my lips, my slippery tongue and my teeth to work him over. For young Josh, I hope that my mature woman's experience made it one of the best blow jobs he had yet had. He might have thought that he would get to cum in my mouth ... maybe some other time, but for now, I had other plans in mind. I watched and listened and each time his breathing suggested an early finish for Josh, I would ease back to let his arousal subside.

At one of these moments when my lips pulled off his cock, allowing his excitement to settle down, I surprised him by suddenly climbing over his chest, bringing my pussy up over his chin. "My turn now," I told the young man, "Give me some tongue," and I edged forward, using my fingers to spread the lips of my pussy wide enough for him to place the flat of his tongue against my vaginal entrance.

"Have you used your tongue before on many women?"

"Only one!" he admitted and I was surprised that he hadn't yet done this with many of the girls he had been with. I hoped that the reason wasn't that he didn't like the taste of a woman's juices. I began eagerly moving my intimate parts around over his open mouth and he quickly got the idea of where he needed to swipe his tongue, sliding it up and down within the groove formed by my inner labia. Each time that his tongue reached up to my emerging clitoris, I let out a loud gasp while I perched upright above him. Josh could watch the reactions on my face as his tongue did wonderful things to my pubic region.

Soon, I felt a trembling in my thighs that were clamped tightly either side of his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, roughly tugging on clumps, urging his mouth to press closer into my spread pussy lips. "Yes Josh, oh that's it, oh just there, that's just right, oh God don't stop ... just keep licking right there. Umm! Umm! Oh God yes ... I'm cumming now!"

My body humped around his face as his tongue became relentless, laving my wet pinky bits over and over as my trembling thighs, heavy breathing, incoherent mumbling and moaning signalled another massive cumming.

I pressed my hands against the bedhead to stop from collapsing completely as I soaked up the pounding spasms of my third release in the hands of this young man. He lay, his face still partly smothered by the crush of my pussy, belly and thighs, all encompassing the area around his head. He would have had the taste of my juices on his tongue and pooling within his mouth because my latest release unleashed a flood of my juices.

Revelling in my own pleasure, I forgot for a moment that my abrupt termination of the blow job would have left him unfulfilled, his cock still standing up proudly and rampant, awaiting the possibility of more action.

I did take my time coming down gently from my third orgasm with Josh, but eventually I pushed my satiated body back upright and looked down on the source of my pleasure. "Great tongue," I told him with an approving grin, "you did good, so good that I'll want that every time you're here. Oh, I really feel great now."

I saw the look on the young man's face. He may have been happy to see he had given me more pleasure but I figured there was need in his look too, "Oh yes, I nearly forgot ... you're probably desperate to cum again too."

I eased my pussy up off his face to allow him to speak, "I wouldn't say desperate and I did get to cum before," he told me politely.

As I dismounted from his face, I looked around behind me to see his cock standing up proudly, "Yes, but look at you. I can't send you away with a quality hard-on like that."

I shuffled further down his body until I was straddling the young medico with the junction at the top of his thighs poised directly over his erection. "How about this position? You can relax and let me do all the work, is that something you'd like Josh?"

"Yes!" was his simple response. I figured that he would agree to anything right now. I was sure he would never have experienced anyone like me in his brief period of sexual awakening.

He lay on his back in my bed, gazing up at me ... he had a naked attractive mature woman straddling his body, my pussy a mere inch above the tip of his rampant cock. I brought one hand down between my lewdly spread thighs and positioned the head of his cock right up against my vaginal opening ... then I allowed the weight of my body to descend downward and his cock began to be wetly encased inside my body once more. I descended all the way down until Josh was completely secured inside my vagina.

"Josh, you don't have to do a thing, you've been so good to me today, resolving my problem, that this is your special treat." I then began to raise my body up until only the tip of his cock clung precariously close to falling out of me, then I descended once more, plunging my tight wet passage all the way down until his hard-on was completely imprisoned inside me again.

So it went, me using my body to slide up and down on top of Josh's rampant cock, angling my body to maximise the pleasure that his erection was giving to both my internal g spot and external clitoris. I am sure my face revealed to the young man beneath me the intense pleasure I drew from riding up and down on his cock, cowgirl style. For a while, he seemed content to just lay there and watch me above him, possibly content to have me do all the work. But soon he seemed like he felt that he should be contributing more. He began to hump his hips up harder each time that my body descended over him. I was forced to admonish him, "No Josh, stay still, just you lay back and enjoy it ... we don't want you cumming too soon."

Josh did as he was told. I had the thought that I could teach him much more about sex. As good as he had been so far, I was sure that he hadn't had much experience, particularly with a sexually demanding woman like me. It took a couple of minutes this time around before an (hopefully only the first) orgasm rose up and washed over my body. I managed to remain upright, seated on him in spite of how a good orgasm has the ability to drain away all of a woman's strength.

I stopped and steadied to fully soak up the pleasures of the throbbing and pulsing going on inside my body. Then when I had recovered sufficiently, we were at it again, me building the pace up much quicker this time, responding to the pulses within my body that never quite receded from the first and suddenly bursting forth all over again. For the moment, I was lost in my cumming, although later I would calculate that this was my fifth today. I was blissfully in heaven, the demanding cravings of recent days at last totally satisfied.

This time when I came down from yet another intense sexual peak, I looked down into this handsome young man's eyes, his hard cock still wedged tightly up inside. "Oh Josh, my darling young stud, I think I'm completely exhausted. I don't think I can do this anymore ... at least not this way. My body wants to just flop on the bed. Would you mind if we change places please, let's roll over and you be on top, do me your way? No demands at all from me this time, ok?"

I was sure he was eager to cum again himself. With little hesitation, he folded his arms around my body and rolled us both over, placing me on my back beneath him. In spite of my exhausted state, I still managed to wrap my legs up around his. It appeared that missionary position was more familiar to him and he quickly got into a steady thrusting rhythm that certainly felt good to me ... in fact, it would bring me to yet another frantic climax. I think I might have been quite noisy as I wallowed in the incredible pleasure I was feeling before his own took over and his cock erupted deep inside me once more, splashing his fertile cum up at my uterus. He didn't ask again about my use of birth control, just let me have the full force of his seed.

We both must have dropped asleep peacefully after all of that exertion because the first I was aware after our second sex session was awakening to his withdrawal. I must have stared at him dreamily because he thoughtfully urged me to stay there, "Don't get up, I'll go down and do the pool now, then I'll see myself out, I'll come by Friday!"

I didn't wake fully until around 6pm. I noted that Josh had closed my bedroom door to afford me some privacy, considering the raw exposed state of my still naked body laying on the top sheet, his cum still dribbling from my puffy well-used pussy lips. It would not have been a good sight should the stepchildren have come home early from the hospital. I showered again, my mind recalling all the wonderful moments Josh had given me in this shower a few hours ago, his soapy hands roaming all over my bare wet skin.

So after ten years of marriage, I had faltered. Driven by the incessant cravings of my body and the fanciful sexual fantasies that regularly filled my mind, I had succumbed to that urgent need over maintaining the fidelity of my marriage. But Mark was well aware of my severe medical condition and I was certain that he would understand ... that is, if he ever finds out about young Josh.

To be continued in Part 2