All Comments on 'Observer'

by JonathanErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 8 years ago
Short and sweet.... but.

Short and generally sweet in the reading. Hoping that there is more to pick up where you left off, but if not that works as well (so long as your goal was anticipation). I have minor critique that you extended some of the descriptions to give the reader a better sensory/emotional connection. Essentially, what does a tens machine feel like? What does a cane feel like? Does our watcher like the sting and pleasure mixed together? Just some thoughts for your next work.

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoialmost 8 years ago
Agreed with Simply Sliver. Good Story!

I think it was better than most because it evidently well thought out. There was the added intrigue of the mystery woman. My advice would be play with emotions, descriptions and senses a little to allow the reader to feel what the characters feel. I would also say maybe describe what a tens machine is. It just interrupts the flow if you've never heard of it before. Then again that could just be my ignorance Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well thought out

I liked that one of them was blindfolded and one had a gag in her mouth, which evidently meant that they couldn't communicate with each other.

needlemanneedlemanabout 3 years ago

transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator (TENS)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous