Obsessed with Ember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But being out at night at the party to socialize was like saying, 'Here I am' to her attacker, 'come and attack me again!' Not one for theatrics, she still couldn't dislodge the sensation that she was in someone's crosshairs. She clung to each friend at different intervals of the party. She made it a point not to stick to one person too much so as not to appear clingy or wear out her welcome. At one point, Cynthia asked if she knew some guy over against the wall. Not only was Ember trying to seem not interested, but doing her best to avoid catching any guy's eye.

"Sorry, not interested," she told her friend. "Yeah, he seems plenty interested. Tall, light, and brooding... oh yeah. You got to check this guy out. Nice wide shoulders..." Cynthia gives a physical shake as if she were affected by his mere look.

"Are you sure you don't know him, because his eyes are trained on you. I'm trying to catch his eye, but... nope, he's into you." Jenna added with a pout.

Tired of her friends comments, she turns to see what the 'who-ha' is all about. Her breath catches as she gasped, "Vincent." She mumbles as he starts to head in her direction. She stumbles backward. "No, no, I have to go!" Ember pushes through her friends and others suddenly feeling smothered. She heads off to the ladies restroom toward the rear of the banquet hall. 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe, oh my God... no, no, no!' her chants over and over again.

"This is not real, this is not happening, no, not again! Shit, get a hold yourself Ember!" She splashes some water on her face then towel pat her face dry. "You're just imaging things. You have a court order damn it! He wouldn't dare come near you." Squaring her shoulders she turns to head out to find her friends and drag one or all of them home with her. Turning to her right to exist the restroom, Ember bumps into a wall. A wall with loafers and black trousers blocked her path.

Even though she knew Vincent was at the party, she was still somewhat shocked he had followed her. His sudden appearance had thrown her as well as how big he had become. How could she have forgotten how tall and wide he was she wasn't sure? It was scary to her that she had knowledge of just how dangerous a man his size was. Big scary motherfucker!

Instinctively she took a step back bumping into the wall behind her. She pressed her hand to her hear; it felt as though it was about to explode, as she continued to take in his presence. For a moment, her mind went back to how she used to swoon whenever he would pass her in the halls of Creighton Senior High. Now, she could barely keep the party's hors d'oeuvre down. Being in this hallway away from the other partygoers and knowing Vincent was only a few inches from her caused her stomach to twist into knots. Her hands came up by instinct to push herself away from his chest. His hand reached out to keep her hand pressed against his body.

"Hey Ember, are you feeling okay? I noticed you seemed to be in hurry to get the ladies' room." He asked and his smug expression never changed as he reached out to caress her cheek. 'What the hell?' she thought, it was like she was on auto pilot reaction when she suddenly slapped his face. She actually heard it before she felt sting in the palm of her hand. "You. Don't. Touch. Me!" she hissed at him.

.

Furious, scared, and shocked that Vincent had the nerve to not only approach her, but to touch her, Ember pulled herself away to rush back to her friends.

"Get out of my way!" she spat pushing by Vincent's body. She said hoping to sound tougher than she felt. She had hoped to keep panic feeling out of her voice, because whatever courage she did have was back in the bathroom.

Ember had expected him to get angry because she slapped the shit out him a second ago; but instead she heard laughter as she felt his muscled arm go around her waist. "Sorry, but you're heading in the wrong direction Babe." He made it sound so sweet and endearing, but it only made her skin crawl. Just then the two men behind him seemed to block her way back to the main party room.

That sickening feeling started to build in her stomach as she realized the men were with him. To rejoin the banquet room where her friends were, she would have to pass by Vincent's small entourage. Taking a deep breath trying to keep some control in her voice, she looks up to his smirking face, "You're not supposed to be within fifty feet of me," she barely breathed. All she could think was that she had to deal with him on top of the riverbank shit... The riverbank?" Her breath caught as she quickly looked over her shoulder to Vincent. In her mind the understanding flashed like lightning, 'The Riverbank! It was him. You knew, you knew then!' she weakly admitted to herself. Aiming her heeled shoe, she stomped on his instep and was rewarded with a painful grunt. His arm loosened a bit and she whirled around to face him as she tried to push further from his embrace, all the while memories of their disastrous first date, her attack at the river, the following weeks, all began to flash through her mind.

It all came together; the riverbank, a sense of being followed, and his sudden appearance tonight. She couldn't stop her head from shaking from side to side in utter disbelief; she tried to back away from them, no, from HIM. She felt like she was moving in slow motion, before could fully turn to run he once again grabbed her by her waist, but this he lifted up into his arms where stomping was not possible. Six years later and it's as if it were yesterday. With fear as her motivator, Ember started to struggle in his arms again.

"Let go, oh my God! "Jenna! Let me-" Vincent clamped his other hand over her mouth. He lowered his mouth to her ear, "Shh... we have unfinished business." He turned to one of his men, "Check where her friends are, I don't want any mishaps like a wannabe hero or snoop. Remember we have an impromptu meeting to attend and a couple planes to board."

Ember was desperate to pull away but her screams were held back under his hand. Vincent pulled her up against his chest even tighter, one arm around her waist held her arms down to her sides and the other hand over her mouth, Vincent nodded his head toward the large banquet hall's equally large kitchen; that was off the main hallway toward the back of the building.

With the help of a flashed semi-automatic gun, Vincent's men had already had the kitchen help ushered into the large walk-in refrigerator. No need to worry about anyone witnessing the small group of interlopers traipsing through their domain. "Cache, bring the car to the back entrance of the kitchen," barked Vincent.

All Ember could think about was calling for Jenna and her mom. She had brought a small clutch purse that one of the men had picked up once she had dropped it during her struggles with Vincent. What good would the purse do her; her phone wouldn't fit in the purse, so she decided to leave it at home.

~~€

As Vincent, his men, and Ember left the building from the side, Jenna and Cynthia had just made it toward the restroom. They had seen Ember walk toward the main hallway which they knew led to the restrooms. They saw Ember's expression but never looked around to see the cause of her distress. They searched the restroom and returned to search the ballroom. They turned around to head toward another room down the long hallway thinking she went to any of the other rooms that were opened up as part of the banquet celebration. After a few more minutes of searching, Cynthia just assumed she ditched them and headed home like she had stated before she disappeared on them. After a couple more minutes, Jenna had to agree. Jenna thought to herself she would give her roomy a piece of her mind when she got back home about ditching friends without any warning.

~~€

Vincent is enthralled as he held Ember to his chest, she squirmed and muffled cries for help went unnoticed by Vincent's personnel as he brought her to the curb and was placed in the back seat where he soon followed. Once inside the backseat of his SUV, he held her wrists together in one hand and uncovered her mouth with the other. He attempted to stroke her cheek with his free hand. "Get your hands of me!" she screamed at him.

Vincent reached his hand around to the back of her head and grabbed a handful of her hair. He snatched her head back and pulled her toward his face, he didn't even pause as he angled her for his kiss. His lips pushed onto hers, his lips forced her apart where his tongue swept over hers. With a growl, he hissed, "Bite me and it'll be worse," he emphasized by tugging harder on her hair.

She felt like her neck would snap; her only response was a painful whimper. Vincent once again excited about having her, pushed backwards into the cushion laid her on her back. He raised her wrists above her head. Reaching into his jacket pocket he brought out handcuffs and cuffed her to the coat hanger rod over the passenger door. Satisfied she wasn't going anywhere, he reminded his driver of their time constraints concerning the meeting with Vergara and their plane departure.

After about thirty minutes of driving, they arrived at the back end and private air plane runway. It was empty except for Enrique and his two car assembly. As Vincent's SUV pulled up next to Enrique, he turned to Ember, "Now behave yourself, I won't be long," he once again tried to caress her cheek, but she averted her face to avoid his touch. He smirked at her as he exited the vehicle.

"Enrique, my man, it's good to see you," Vincent uses both hands to grasp Vergara in a gesture to show good faith and camaraderie.

"Same here Vincent. You will be happy to learn that you will have the use of my personal jet. I understand your request for secrecy, faking your early demise from family and your government. You and your lady will land in Mexico City after a four hour flight; then board a smaller plane for Veracruz. You will be pleased to know I took the liberty and booked a lovely villa with at least three balconies.

The villa is pure luxury. It is one of the best villas in Boca del Rio. So much that I hope it will make you realize we have much more work to do together," he added laughing and hoping he could persuade his number one go-to-guy not to prematurely retire.

"I can hear the gears churning in that diabolical brain of yours Enrique. What is this new business venture you have cooked up?" asked Vincent, he turned his head to check on his car's occupant.

"I believe you will see the practically of this, you being an American and us both being so close to the Mexican/American border. But before we continue, here are your plane and the deed and keys to your new villa, and your young lady's passport," Enrique held up his right hand, just as one of his men approached them from the other side of Enrique's vehicle. "I had Ramon complete these for you. Am I to meet your traveling partner?"

Vincent lead Enrique over to his car; he had one of his men open the back door, that revealed Ember, she sat at the edge of her seat as her arms dangled from the handcuffs; she gave each man a glaring look.

Vincent couldn't hold in his snort as she attempted to look threatening. He leaned down and cupped her chin, as he showed off his prized possession. Ember tried to snatch her face away, but he had anticipated her reaction and held her jaw with a painful grip.

Unbeknown to Vincent, Enrique was taken with her. He had not expected her to be so lovely. The almost oval shaped eyes with light brown irises made him inhale. Ignoring the fierce look aimed at them, he instantly realized she was bonita. The passport he had created with her picture did her no justice. This was the woman Vincent was to take with him? He had assumed from the way Sinclair spoke that this trip was consensual, not an abduction.

If anyone was to abduct her, surely it would be him. Her face alone got his attention. Only after careful perusal of her face did he even bother to take in her body, from what he could see of her sitting at the edge of the backseat and handcuffed to the rod mounted above the rear doors. Vincent then uncuffed her wrists and had her stand for Enrique's inspection. Yes, she was lovely.

Amujerlike that... even he wouldn't sell, no, she would have to be for him... for HIM? Enrique had to mentally back-peddle... this was business; and this was Vincent, a business associate. You never mix business with personal shit. Enrique felt like his shirt collar was too tight. He had to catch himself; he had almost reached over to caress her cheekbone with his thumb.

Instead, he played it off by reaching out to grasp her free hand that she held in front of her body, and lightly kiss the back of it, but she snatched that away too as Vincent squeezed her waist and laughed at the snub she gave Enrique in his attempt to charm her.

"You like her? This is Ember, soon to be Cassandra Serrano." Vincent announces as he introduces Ember to Enrique. He noticed how Vincent neglected to mention her surname. It seemed Enrique was as curious as Vincent was cautious.

"Senorita, if I may... I am sorry for your style of travel, but I only wish to introduce myself... if I may show that I am a gentleman. Her refusal to acknowledge him, made him inwardly cringe. He had truly wanted to touch her. Reassure her she would be alright. But then he realized in reality, he could not guarantee her a damn thing.

Pity, he couldn't help but to wonder did Vincent really appreciate the treasure he had. This was a woman to romance, not steal away in the middle of the night from family and friends. He was only now coming to realize was he any different from his long standing business associate. To look at her set him alight. For a heated moment or two, Enrique found himself wanting to snatch her away from Vincent. Though he addressed Vincent, his eyes never left her.

Ember was dangerous. He had only to look at her, and she had him rethinking his alliance with Vincent. She had full lips that seemed the softest to kiss and he could have swore they were begging him to do just that and more... like tracing his lips along her slender neck, cradling her face against his, or whisper what he would do to her, given the chance. '¡Mierda!' Enrique had to step back to appreciate her curvaceous body as well, she would never be skinny.

She wore a funny colored blue like party dress wrapped in what looked like... hisabuela's chal!, he was sure. It had been awhile since he had attended any social gatherings. However, he was sure her outfit would be considered oldish or a bit granny like, he inwardly laughed to himself. But there was not hiding her toned thighs. She was designed to be an athlete, that was as plain as day. She had legs like a sprinter and full hips and beautiful feet in flat sandals.

Her dark brown hair was just to her shoulders and was in twists. It had at one time been pushed back behind her ears, but hung seductively in her face as a curtain before her eyes. Her eyes were somewhat a mystery to him, sense they were hidden behind the veil of bangs that dangled in her face. The cutest button nose he had ever seen, it had the nerve to even turn up a bit. She had high cheekbones and possessed a caramel complexion.

Enrique had to give himself a mental shake. 'Vincent did well, as always,' thought Enrique bitterly as he unwittingly gazed at Ember. Then it hit him, he wanted her. He wanted her badly. So this was the girl that had Sinclair in knots. She looked young, what like early twenties... But, then wasn't Vincent young? He had always placed him at his late 20's to his early 30's. Only once doing his background check of Vincent did he discover his actual age. Vincent had always given him the air of a mature and organized individual. He was very organized to successfully snatch this girl right from in front of everyone.

Vincent's laugh pulled Vergara from his voracious way of thinking. "Careful Enrique you don't get caught. She can do that to a guy," he added letting Vergara know he picked up on his interest of Ember. Vincent turned to her, and guided her back into the rear of his SUV. Once she was secured by the handcuffs, Vincent closed the door upon her. "So what is this business venture you want to pitch to me?"

Upon meeting Ember, Enrique found himself somewhat flustered and excited about his new business idea, "I want to expand the human trafficking to included African American women. I believe there is an untapped market there. It was brought to my attention that African American women possess many attributes.

They are a variety of complexions to choose from, hair textures, colors and styles; unique facial features consisting of naturally full lips and high cheekbones, and their curves, so unique to their ethnicity. Upon my most recent visit to El Paso, a Black prostitute recently proudly informed me that Black women have longevity of the appearance of youth... 'Black don't Crack' she smugly stated. When her age was confirmed, I had to agree." Enrique chuckles at the little saying.

"I have also noticed from my visits to other parts America, Brazil, and Veracruz that women of African ancestry tend to have that natural beauty, longevity, the appearance of youth despite their actual age. You are an American and military, I have the notion you would know who to contact and how to handle this." Enrique slyly stated inclining his head to the side in hopes of catching another look at Ember. Vincent noticed and didn't even bother to hide his knowing smirk.

"Meeting your traveling companion, I am now very much of the mind you are my go-to-man once again Vincent. I have made some inquiries and my interested parties, are still interested. Some gentlemen in Germany, the Arab Nation, Japan, Canada, even a lady has expressed a desire as well, and surprising South Africa. I have made acquaintance with a Madame Monique through El Paso. She feels she may have the resources to provide with a nice variety of women. But I feel you may have better quality merchandise, judging by your traveling companion, no? It seems you most likely know where to go... you know your source."

"I like it already, of course the younger the better, but nothing less than 18 years of age. I'm not trying to gain the attention of child protection agencies and the appeal of exploiting children turns my stomach. But I believe this could be a win-win venture for all involved," Vincent added taking in all that Enrique had said.

"Judging by the interested parties that have contacted me in the past... from gentlemen from around the world for the introduction of African American women. I feel this may be an untapped and promising venture for us both. Think of the ramifications, wealthy and well bred clients that wish to initiate a relationship with African American women? And, I do believe you have the right connections to fulfill these requests?" added Enrique.

"I'm also thinking these women should be trained. There women regardless of their ethnicity will willingly accept these type of arrangements and then there are those like Ember. I think it is best to deal with the willing, see what we get, then for the less willing, we meet again, right?" offered Vincent. In this market, this could quite possibly be a win-win-win situation for all parties involved; the women, the clients, and Enrique and I of course, as the brokers. I think you got something there Enrique!" Vincent clapped him on the shoulder.

Ember could only glare out the rear shaded window at the two men, as they shook on some deal and went their own ways. 'Bastards,' thought Ember of both men. She had been holding back tears, hoping someone would see the wrongness in what was happening to her. How could any decent man stand by and allow another man mistreat a woman. Ember began to tug on her cuffed wrists again, hoping against hope she could squeeze her wrists free, the cuffs weren't that tight.