Obsessed with Ember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several attempts and bruising her wrists, she bowed her head in despair. Thinking that if she had only confided in Jenna what was going on. But she had not wanted another Spanish Inquisition with her new friends which most likely would have resulted with her hometown friends and family from her last altercation with Vincent from years ago. Ember knew she had messed up, only leaving breadcrumbs for Jenna to decipher that something was wrong with her. Breadcrumbs, that were about to be gobbled up by Vincent and his friend's scheming.

Vincent climbed into the backseat with Ember; already he was on his cell reaching out to contacts concerning Vergara's latest adventure. He turned to watch Ember, his chest swelling with pride. She trembled with fear. Ember turned away from his gaze, she noted as Vincent's SUV drove away how Enrique's never wavered from hers.

Vincent closed his phone and leaned over to caress her left shoulder. She jerked her body away. No longer did he think it cute, he instead grabbed the front of her dress ripping it down the middle. Ember screamed and had tried to turn her body away from him. She did anything to avoid his touch. Vincent scooted closer to her, angled his body to the face her on his right-side. He then leaned over and lifted her left thigh with his right hand to place over his left thigh, and lifted her left thigh with his right hand and placed it over his right thigh.

She was still handcuffed and then wedged slightly on her back propped against the backseat and backseat door; she was practically sitting in his lap. Ember couldn't move any farther. She tried to pull herself off his lap, but she couldn't get any purchase. Vincent grabbed her by her waist and placed her right over his crotch. Amidst her grunts and struggles, Vincent had pulled her entire body to face him. She had to hang onto the chain of the handcuffs or the car overhead rod to prevent the handcuffs from continuing to dig into her wrists.

By then her dress, of what was left of it had pooled around her hips exposing her breasts being held up by a simple white cotton bra. Vincent groaned and reached a hand up to snatch it down. His other hand had captured a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her slender neck. Vincent leaned to kiss and lick her neck. He stuck out to lick his way down to her breast.

Ember whimpered, she couldn't stop him or avoid him. She didn't want to respond, but when he lightly licked her nipple, she felt it. It was the same ripple she got when she touched herself at night. Once again she was sickened with the sudden knowledge she was getting aroused. She wanted it but she didn't. Not from HIM. But Vincent wanted her aroused. He wanted her to want it. He needed for her to want him. If he had to force it, then he gladly would. Yeah, he wanted her to fight it. He realized then and there he wanted to rip it out of her. Then she would know he controlled her. He controlled her pleasure. It's what owners do.

All the while, Vincent had forced her legs open at an awkward bend to accommodate his hips which opened her up further for his unrelenting exploration. He let go of her hair and moved his hand down to her heated core. 'Fuck!' he screamed in his head. He could feel the heat through her panties. Oh she screamed, "No Vincent! Let me go... stop! Get your hands off of me!" but he knew her pussy was getting wet. He would prove it.

"Relax Ember, stop fighting me." He guided her body back and forth over his hardened bulge, till he could feel the warmth of her core through his zippered crotch. Holding her in place by her hips, Vincent began to grind his hardened member into her. With one hand, he popped his pants button open and started pulling down his pants zipper. "Be still Ember!" He warned her. He had gotten frustrated with her struggles; he reached up and snatched a handful of her hair from the back of her head.

"Calm down, this is gonna happen! No more interruptions, no retraining orders! You belong to me now," he breathed into her neck. Once his right hand had pulled out his hard dick, he reached under her dress to tear away her panties. "Can't wait... have to have you... have to be in you now..." He growled in her ear as he slammed into her entrance whether she was or not.

Crying, screaming, and twisting she tried to push him away from her with her hips. But she was braced against the passenger rear door and speared on his hard dick. He held her by her hips and pulled her down onto his thick and fully erect cock. She screamed out from the sudden thrust. Vincent grunted and waited, taking in the sensation of being in her once again. He pulled out, not giving her a chance to prepare before he began yanking her up and down onto his hardened member. "So beautiful... my Ember, mine," he said more to himself than to her. "I'll never let you go. Do you hear me? Never!" and he began ramming into her again and again. He grunted with each thrust.

Her cries became whimpers that matched his thrusts as well. "Please, please... stop, please... no more" her voice was a raspy whisper. Her cries of protest became moans of pleasure. Her body began to ride in rhythm with his thrusts.

Feeling himself getting close, he slowed down to gaze into her face, "Look at me Ember. Do you feel that? That's us, together; and I'm the only one that will touch you like this, the only one. You belong to me. No more fighting me. I won't allow it. Who do you belong to? Say it!" he growled as he held her face in his hands, piercing her with a wild gaze.

She shook her head, "No, you... you don't own me... I hate you, I ha..." Her defiance was cut off by him grabbing her throat and squeezing.

"You will say it. Or I'll choke it out of you. Say it!" Vincent growled in her face. Feeling her center clutch around him, so lost in his lust, he hadn't noticed that she had squeezed her eyes closed in her small attempt to defy him. He thrusting became so slow and deep, as he looked into her face. He knew she was aroused by the slight moans that escaped her. Her eyes snapped open when his snail paced rhythm became too much. He wouldn't allow her to climax, but his pace kept her just enough to crave the ending.

He smirked when he saw her disbelief that he would deny her their orgasm. "You will say it, or I will get you there again and again, but not let you peak. Say it Ember." He spoke it softly but confidently just as he deliberately started to increase his thrusting into her heated core. She was unbelievably tight. He himself wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. His grip about her neck tightened even more, he knew he would leave bruises.

Crying and struggling to breath, she began to feel lightheaded; her throat was burning from the pressure as well as her lungs from being deprived of air. He loosened his grip waiting. Ember began to quickly shake her head up and down, "Yes, I... belong... to you." She said in a defeated sob.

Then he had eased his grip on her throat. He had lightly stroked and kissed her neck. "See things are looking better for us already. I love you Ember, but don't try me. Do what I say and we'll be good. Remember I love you" he cooed in her ear.

Her only response was to shudder and nod her head in agreement. How could she escape this nightmare? How could she escape Vincent? Her only thought, 'Survive this, survive him. Endure this for now... I'll get away somehow... just do what he wants for now...'

~~€

Enrique

"Hmm... Ember, I wonder." Thought Vergara to himself.

"¿Usted dice algo Enrique? (You say something Enrique?)" Ignacio asked as they watched Vincent's SUV head out from El Paso, passing under the Cesar E. Chavez Border Hwy out toward Avenida De Las Americas Hwy into Mexico. Now Enrique regretted not accompanying them on his private jet that was waiting for them in Ciudad Juarez that would eventually fly them their new villa in Boca del Rio.

Vincent Sinclair and Ember were now Rodrigo and Cassandra Serrano de Boca del Rio. He had suggested the town. Not far from Veracruz, and an easy place for his darker companion to blend in with the locals of the area. The town was near mountains and the coast of Eastern Mexico.'Perhaps I could pay them a visit. I am curious as to how they will get along in Mexico. Naw, I am curious as to how she will get along in Mexico. They are so close to Veracruz, and women do disappear everyday in this world.'

"Ignacio." Vergara called to the front of his caravan.

"¿Sí, jefe?

"She was pretty, huh? The brown one." Vergara asked.

"¿Sí... Vinecente's mujer? Sí, muy bonita. ¿Por qué lo preguntas?"("Yes... Vincent's woman? Yes, very beautiful. Why do you ask?") inquired Ignacio.

"Because, I want her. Follow them... no, follow her. When she runs from him, bring her to me. No one is to know. This is quiet between me and you."

"El parece que no la deja fuera de su vista. ¿Como saben que incluso tienen la oportunidad?" (He looks like he will not let her out of his sight. How do you know she will even get a chance?)

"She will. I saw it in her eyes. She has fight, or better yet, fire. Did you not recognize her name; Ember. She is like a slow blaze, underestimate her and she will devour you. When she leaves him, bring her to me.

"¿Y si ella no vendrá?" (What if she won't come?)

"She has no option. I want her. And Ignacio, I want her brought to me like fine China... undamaged."

I am now working on chapter 3 now. If anyone is interested in editing chapter 3 for me, please email me. But only if you can dedicate the time.

This was originally written as a one chapter stand-alone story, but thanks to the positive comments (yeah), I figured I owed it to my readers to keep it going and to see where this story goes.

I myself hate it when a good story comes to an abrupt ending. Take note you writers out there on Literotica that have left readers hanging. I think it is fair to let readers know when you are done or not. If you do not intend to add anymore then let your readers know you're done; like CadoSanctus.

But then that's just my personal take.

Thanks for reading and commenting everyone.