Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers

"Ethan?" I whispered, not yet ready to open my eyes.

"Before anything else," His hands moved up my shirt, the warmth radiated against my back. "I want you to promise that you'll communicate with me even when it's hard." He bit my neck, and kissed the smarting sting. "I want you to hear me when I say I love you and not question it." He pulled my ass closer to him, grinding himself against me through his jeans. "I refuse to hit you. I won't do it. That's what you get with me. That's what I have. Do you think that's something you can live with? Will that be enough?"

The air was chilled in his bedroom. I felt goosebumps raise on my arms. I looked up at him, naked and vulnerable at the center of the bed, and waiting.

He had led me by the hand into his bathroom. I watched from the counter top as he ran water into the bathtub. As I went to pull off my blouse, he stopped me, asking me to be patient as he finished what he was doing. He tested

the water and let it sit before coming to stand between my legs.

"Let me." He quietly asserted, slowly unbuttoning my blouse like he was opening an intricately wrapped present. Easing it off of my shoulders, Ethan reached behind me and unclasped my bra and pulled the straps down my arms, dropping it on the tile floor. Though he knew my body so intimately for years, my instinct was to hide my chest. Wordlessly, his hands guided mine to my sides. I felt a heaviness in my chest, a nervousness I couldn't quite place. I let him ease the skirt over my hips and pull my panties off of my legs before bending down to kiss me. I quailed and gave him my forehead in self-consciousness.

Stepping into the bathtub, I felt a magnetized self-awareness I couldn't remember feeling around him in the entirety of our relationship. Hot water easing my muscles, I lost words as he massaged shampoo into my hair and had fallen into a dreamy sort of trance as he toweled me off afterwards. We laughed as he tried to use the hair dryer on my hair.

"If your hair was short this would have been a home run." He laughed.

Now in his bed room, he had asked me to keep being patient. ("A good girl?" I hinted.)

"Now, you have something to learn about a proper apology." His large, gentle hands corrected my posture, getting me to lie flat on my back. His hands quickly spread my thighs, my feet flat on the bed. "Those don't move" he instructed and then continued with his lecture. "You acknowledged your understanding of the transgression you made, and take responsibility for your actions. Then, you make a commitment to change that behavior."

I closed my eyes, waiting to feel his touch and when it didn't come, I looked up at him in question.

"I want you to spread your pussy for me."

The command was so simple, but I couldn't act right away.

"You're just going to watch?" I laughed, embarrassed.

"You're going to touch yourself for me." His uncharacteristic stoicism made me shy.

"Or what?" I tested. It would be so much easier for him to take from me. I felt a tinge of frustration.

"Or I can tuck you in and we can go to sleep." He shrugged.

"You could force me."

"No. It's you deciding to submit or you deciding not to. It's your choice."

I shut my eyes tight, my fingers between my thighs, exposing myself fully to him.

"Ethan?"

"Yes?"

"What else?" I couldn't help but squirm.

"Hold still, and look down at what you're doing. Good girl. Now you can begin to rub your clit for me." His tone was even if not encouraging. He had used the exact same tone when he was trying to explain the rules of some board game he'd been playing.

There was an inexplicable lewdness of watching the easy rhythm of my fingers rubbing in circles on my clit. It was almost humiliating in a way that I couldn't fully explain. The white noise of embarrassment filled my head, but I obeyed.

"Reach down and collect some of your wetness on your fingers and rub it over your clit gently." He cautioned. "Now, push a finger inside of yourself. Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"Use your words, sweetheart."

"Yes, I'm wet." I responded begrudgingly.

"Can you take another? Show me if you can then wait."

I pushed two fingers into my dripping cunt and waited, stealing a glance at him.

"Curl those fingers up and amidst all that slick wetness you'll feel a different sort of texture. Almost spongey, right?"

I moaned in response.

"Now, you don't have to look anymore. I want you to focus on what you're feeling, you can do that for me. Good. Now rock your hand, the heel of your palm grinding against your sweet little clit. Yes baby, that's it." He encouraged as I began to whimper in pleasure. "Stay in that sweet spot. Your fingers fucking your tight pussy, your clit rubbed with the friction of those thrusts. Keep that rhythm for me."

"Ohh. Ethan. I'm close!" I whined.

"Yes, you're going to be close for some time for me by sheer willpower."

"Can I change what I'm doing?"

"No."

"Please can I cum for you?" I moaned.

"Not yet. Don't stop fucking yourself. You can move your hips, rock against it, but don't stop. There will be no hiding what you feel anymore. You feel it, we look at it-- together. Does that sound fair?"

"Please?"

"Cadence."

"Yes! Together. It's fair!" I could feel myself hovering around my orgasm.

"I'm going to count down from ten. When I reach "one" you can cum for me."

"God! Please!"

"Ten, Nine," The pleasure swelled inside me.

"Eight, Seven," He pulled my hand from my pussy and fit the head of his cock to my entrance.

"Six," he paused, groaning, pushing himself into me. "Stay! Still!" He groaned at my hurried, rocking hips to meet his thrust. I whimpered and shut my eyes.

"Five, Four," he began a gentle rhythm, fucking me slowly. His thickness and familiarity had me overwhelmed.

"Ethan!" I warned, teetering dangerously on the edge.

"Three, Cadence, Look at me!"

And I did. I saw his face, the love he felt for me right at the surface. The pleasure we shared. I was so close, I was so his. He rocked into me slowly, and pulling me back to him. "Two, One-- Cum for me, cum on my cock!"

All at once it hit me— an explosion of pleasure, and the intense relief of being there with him. I cried out in ecstasy, in apology. He thrust into me, whispering small words of love and cursing as he came. He pulled me into his arms and let me hide in his chest as I came back to earth.

As Ethan slept behind me, curled to my body and trapping me under his arm, I had only the red glare of his alarm clock staring back at me. This time at night, the wedding reception would have started. They would proclaim their love to one another in front of their friends and family in speeches. They would have had their first dance, possibly feeling in that moment that things might turn out okay. They would leave the venue, looking toward the rest of their lives together, and I was with Ethan, who was fast asleep and still, despite all reason, loved me. And that was more than enough.

elleVeut
elleVeut
75 Followers