Obsession - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was opening them again, he was looking directly into hers.

Her facial expression was pure calmness, the corners of her mouth indicated even almost a smile.

Using faster-than-light travel he was back in his room in front of his computer, pretending the last couple of minutes had not happened. He almost feared (and almost hoped), she would enter his room now - with her half-opened blouse - and would confront him.

He was looking at the homepage of a game developer, saw the words in the article, without reading them.

She had seen, that he was looking at her and had... smiled? Why? Was she aware of the... interesting sight she was delivering to him at that moment? Had she noticed his boner? Was it a smile out of politeness? Or worse, did she simply made fun of him, like: "What's my stupid brother standing around for?"

Jan had no idea and it killed him.

Finally, she could still had been in her novel-world and her smile was in connection with a character in it. She would only have recognized Jan subconsciously. That would be most probable, he thought, since he hadn't closed his eyes for that long. Maybe she had risen her head right the moment Jan had opened his eyes again.

Time went by and she did not enter his room in order to get to talk about it. Jan calmed down again.

He could not find much sleep that night. Again and again his mind would process that moment.

Maybe a beer would help him fall asleep. He didn't want to wake up his mother so he kept the lights off, as he was sneaking into the kitchen. There was also enough wine in the rack to supply a small restaurant for a while. No one would notice a missing bottle, but Jan was still in favor of the beer. He found a can of Singha, opened it and sat down in the couch of the living room. Following a routine he touched the remote, cut down the volume and was zapping through the channels again.

At some point he remained stuck on something like a thriller or horror movie.

A girl was looking for something or someone in a dark lit apartment. Bloody butcher's knife in her nervous hand. After she had turned around three times in the same room, the killer walked silent through the frame and behind the girl. He then lifted a heavy object in order to strike her down.

Right when the girl turned around to scream, somebody grabbed Jan with brute force on both of his shoulders. He just couldn't do anything else than leave a terrified groan.

After he'd recognized the unrestrained giggle that followed from behind, his panic immediately settled. Only his heart was still racing.

"Rebecca! Stupid bitch!"

The giggling, that his sister wasn't able to suppress anyway, was now growing into laughter. Jan was holding his index finger in front of his mouth and noticed how damp his sleeve was.

"Look at what you've done!" At least a quarter from the content of his can was spilled over his shirt.

Rebecca didn't look, but disappeared joyfully into the kitchen instead. She came back right after and let herself fall right next to him on the couch. He had to lift his can again, so that his beer loss wasn't increased further. She cracked open the package of chips, that she had brought along.

"So? Can't sleep too?"

"Nope." He grasped after the chips, which she took out of his range quickly. The grin on her face hadn't lost any of its intensity.

Jan took his hand down. He then grabbed the can and held it towards her questioningly. She nodded and took the can. Jan was now grasping after the unattended package again, but of course she reacted fast and defended her food successfully. She lost her beer to Jan though.

"Okay. Here's the deal", Jan said. "One gulp in exchange for three pieces of chips."

Rebecca grunted. "Deal."

She was just really cute looking in her pajama. He couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were shaping the thin fabric. "I'll feed you and you'll hold on to the can", She said. "I won't leave these paprica-thingies out of touch again!"

Jan smiled. "Agreed."

"You go first." She was holding her chips with both of her arms, lifted her chin and opened her mouth.

Jan held the can towards her big, wonderful lips and tilted it slightly. She could take a gulp, but some of it spilled out of the corner of her mouth. It ran down her cheek and whetted her pajama that had drawings of a cartoon character on it.

"I'm sorry." Jan hadn't endured the sight of her half opened mouth without a weakness of focus.

"You did that on purpose! No chips!" The smile on her lips negated completely the seriousness in her voice.

"Alright. I'll only take two instead of three."

"You take nothing. I'll feed you."

Obediently he opened his mouth.

"Close your eyes!"

"Why would I do that?"

"Come on! I mean, I didn't know, that you would spill everything on my clothing."

Jan closed his eyes and expected to receive two paprika flavored chips. But he was hoping she would put her warm sweet tongue in his mouth instead.

Well, he got chips.

But not only two of them. She was obviously trying to stuff his jaw with it!

Some of it landed in the wrong pipe and Jan was coughing, chewing and coughing again.

Rebecca was having a blast. "I had to do it! I am sorry."

Jan was giving her a glance that - so he hoped - was punishing and worthy of pity at the same time. She stayed joyful and ignored him, which gave him the opportunity to look at her wet shirt unnoticed. Two of the countless cartoon mice had gotten damp, on her belly, close to where her navel had to be.

"What are you watching?" Rebecca asked.

Jan was in shock. How was she aware of him staring?

"Nothing!"

Rebecca looked confused. "Nothing, ha? Is this an x-rated movie?"

Oh, she was'nt talking about him.

"Just a thriller, I think."

"What a pity."

Jan was raising his eyebrows. "I can find us one, if you like."

"No, thanks. I was just kidding."

Was she? Jan couldn't tell. He took another sip. After he put it down, she grabbed the can. This time she didn't want him to hold it for her. She finished it by herself.

"More?" Jan asked.

"Na, I'm not that into beer."

"There's also plenty of wine."

Rebecca grunted. "Somebody wants to make me drunk, ha?"

You know, you actually are having great ideas, Jan thought and said: "There's Rosé too, it's supposed to taste sweet."

"Hmm, Rosé..." she ruminated, as if she could judge the beverage by the sound of its name. "Sure!"

Jan got the bottle and brought two glasses.

"Are you crazy? Are you gonna clean the glasses? We might as well drink in front of mother! Put those back."

Jan carried out her order and opened the bottle, what wasn't a big problem, since it had just a normal closure cap. He took a sip. "I think you're supposed to drink it cold."

His sister twisted her eyes. "Too late for that."

She took the bottle anyways.

They continued to watch the thriller and got to the point where the main protagonist was wrong feeling safe, thinking the threat was eliminated. Then the commercials queued up. Around this time of the night this meant continuously repeating phone numbers with a decent amount of moaning and naked breasts.

Jan looked at Rebecca. Her face was slightly reddened by the wine, her breathing was slow and her eyes tired. How would she react, if he'd stroke her arm gently? She would have still enough energy to smack him, but he kept in mind that it would only be her arm, nothing else.

He decided to do it. Maybe the alcohol was helping to do this kind of - comparatively - bold move. He caressed her arm as if by accident.

Without turning her head Rebecca took her glance away from the TV and observed him.

Then she nodded towards the screen. "Does this turn you on?"

"Do you mean in general or just now?"

Now she turned her head fully towards him and grinned. "Both."

"Well. In general, sometimes it does. Problem with it is, that the commercials for the gay lines spoils the appetite right afterward."

She chuckled.

Jan sized the opportunity immediately. "And what about you?"

She slightly shook her head and looked back at the advertisements. "This is cut out for you men. If they wanted to turn us on, they would need so much screen time, it would never turn a profit."

"Ha!" Jan was honestly impressed. "How about x-rated movies?" His pulse accelerated a bit. "I don't mean porn out of the web."

She raised a shoulder and kept looking at the constantly repeating adds. "Sometimes", she said quietly.

They remained silent for a moment. Jan didn't dare to push it further.

"But, you know, real erotic movies have become rare since the internet is dominating this area.", he could hear her add. So, she at least knew about this stuff. He could feel his dick twitching, as he imagined Rebecca in front of her PC, browsing on youporn, one hand between her legs. He was hoping, his sister hadn't noticed the movement beneath his sleeping dress.

The movie continued.

"Do you actually have a girlfriend?" she asked.

He thought about it for a moment. Finally he gently put his left hand on her shoulder. "I've got you."

Her giggle wasn't as care free as before. She shook his hand off. "So, that means: no."

Jan sighed dramatically. "You're breaking my heart."

"Poor little brother!" She fondled his hair so intensely, that he had to close his eyes from the pain.

And then, as he was thinking about escape, she stopped and right a moment after that he felt something warm, soft and moist on his cheek. Amazed he reopened his eyes. She had kissed him!

O my god!

"Now you're in shock, ha?" Nervous laugh.

Jan grinned. "I am not sure, could you do it again?"

He received a kick into his shin instead.

"Pervert! I'm your sister!"

A pity, Jan thought. But something kept his hopes up. There was mockery in her voice, yes; amusement, yes. But the actually necessary toughness was missing. It seemed, she was just fooling around.

"Well, yes, that's right. But besides that, you're a pretty hot chick." It should have sounded funny, but after he'd said it, he just felt small and stupid.

In her face was still the nervous grin, but now it was mixed with confusion. She put down the bottle, took a cushion and hit her brother as hard as she possibly could. Her eyes were like darts now.

"PER-" cushion strike "VERT!" cushion strike. On repeat.

"So, who is shocked now?" Jan said between strikes and laughed.

A lot of dust was drifting through the air.

"Bottle's empty", she said dramatically troubled. "I'm gonna sleep."

"Yeah, me too."

"Clear this up for me, okay? Good night, pervert!"

"Night."

She left the living room. The movie wasn't finished, but Jan hit "mute", after he made sure, that she had gone upstairs. Did she take his remark really that humorous, or was it all an act?

This kiss on his cheek, so unexpected but he had savored every nanosecond of it. Then her stinging glance. She apparently had expected a different reaction from him. She had wanted to see him struggle, had wanted to amuse herself while he had ran into the bathroom, cleaning his face with benzene.

Well, that didn't happen. Caught you off guard, ha, sister?

He switched it off, cleared everything up slowly and went upstairs.

As he passed her locked room, a dirty thought crossed his mind. What if she was fingering herself in there now? Thinking about him while doing it, as he was thinking about her every time he did it the last couple of weeks? What if he entered her room now and caught her doing it? She had drunk a little bit of vine, so maybe she wouldn't even notice him. He would be able to jerk himself off, while watching his sister doing the same, unaware if his presence was observed or not.

He put his hand on the door knob. Then he let it go again.

He couldn't do it. He was certain, she would immediately see his intrusion and would want to know what was going on.

Quickly he went into his room and started to jerk off even before he was hitting the bed. Everything what happened was racing through his head, mixing with the possibilities and giving him a feeling of ecstasy. His glans received every move of his hand, that pushed his foreskin up and down in a high pacing rhythm. Precum lubricated the motion and spread an odor that made him even hornier.

The orgasm was like the fastest roller coaster ride ever. His heart was pumping strong long afterward. Only after a while he felt able to clean his mess.

5

The next day was hell. He just made it in time for school, but never got awake fully. Three hours of sleep just weren't enough. But he felt it was worth it. Without a doubt.

He was writing, when his class mates did, was sitting calm, when they were and was putting his chair next to his neighbor if there was collaboration work to do. But this was just an empty shell of his body. His mind was exclusively centered around his older sister. He imagined more and more scenarios that could play out between them and in the end of every one he was fucking Rebecca. Behind, front and into her sweet mouth.

But during the next days nothing happened at all. His mother was having a vacation that she spent most of it at home, so Jan was never alone with his sister. On the dinner table he kept throwing her shifty glances, that she never acknowledged. It looked like she wouldn't remember the kiss on the cheek and the intimate talk they had during that night. Or worse: It looked like she didn't want to remember it. Because she came to her senses. Because she knew, everything happened intoxicated. Because such a relationship was punishable by law. Because there were a thousand good reasons against it.

Because, nothing had happened really. They were fooling around, nothing more. Nothing to be ashamed of, but also nothing to pursue further.

Then Sunday came and Jan was awake early.

He was on his way to make some toast for breakfast as he was - once more - passing by her room and stopped moving. The door was a crack open again. Jan pushed it a tad wider open, ready to cheer a polite "good morning" in case she would notice him. Quiet, wheezing breathing told him about her sleeping condition.

He pushed the door further open and snuck into her exemplary cleaned up chamber. For a girls room it was kept quite sober, still it would have been recognizable as such. The posters of attractive celebrities were hanging diagonally on her walls, two huge shelves for her beloved literature and two CD racks, a wardrobe closet, a desk with her - pretty old - PC.

She was laying on her side, blanket between her bowed legs, her red colored hair fanned out wide. She was just a princess. Her face looked peaceful, righteous and sublime. Her average sized lips, her carefully plucked eyebrows and her eye lashes.

What would he say now, if she woke up? 'Sorry, just wanted to have a look at you'? He didn't know. Right now, he didn't care, because she wouldn't wake up. Not yet. Her breathing was far too regular and deep, she didn't move otherwise. His heart beat faster. She was wearing a silk coat as a sleeping dress.

He wanted to know now how her nipples looked like. He cowered slowly over her head. Because she was laying sideways, he could see part of her skin on her chest but not much more. Slowly Jan stretched his arm and grabbed the silk dress. Very carefully he pulled on it and moved his head in order to see them: The tits of his sister.

Her skin was tight, her curves were - as assumed - about the size of his palm, her areolae were small, about the radius of his little finger. Her nipples were shining rosy and were slightly tilted upwards. Everything was calling, screaming at him to lick these delicious nipples, to suck on them and caress them with the tip of his tongue. But he deliberately let the dress slide back.

But now he also wanted to see the forbidden part. Her breathing hadn't lost anything of its regular rhythm. His heart was almost bursting in his chest as he moved himself to the height of her legs. Because she kept the blanket between her knees, he only needed to lift her coat a little. He caught himself hoping, she wouldn't wear any underwear, but of course she did. Carefully he put the coat down. He could see her flat stomach and her navel surrounded by soft, tiny blonde hair.

His dick was pressing against his shorts with all its might. Even through the fabric he could feel his heat while touching himself with his right hand.

This was awesome! She just shouldn't wake up now.. If she did, he had no excuse what so ever, his intentions would be clear as day.

He stopped playing with the right hand, in order to avoid any vibrations. His left index finger touched her below the navel.

Rebecca sucked the air in strongly. Jan closed his eyes.

Don'twakeuppleasedon'twakeupplease...

Her breathing resumed regularly. Good.

His index finger went deeper, piercing slowly between the hem of her panties and her skin. He was now beneath her underwear, on top of her mons veneris. He hold his breath and pulled down the stretch hem of her undies.

What he saw was so beautiful, so simple and female and tender, it blew him away. He wished, he could observe her femininity for ever. Two blonde fluffy symmetric labie framed a rosy clit. He took in every detail, tried to burn this image into his brain, so he would be able to remember. He probably would never get an opportunity for this view again, so he almost couldn't break away from it. His dick was knocking hard and he began to please himself with his right again, very careful not to let the vibration reach his left that still held her panties open. His eyes wandering from her sleeping, sublime face downwards between her legs, onto her marvelous sex.

Something inside his testicles pulled itself ultimately together and an enduring ray of sperm shot into his shorts. Even though he was concerned being silent, a suppressed moan escaped between his teeth. He collected himself quickly though. His right kept his dripping dick in check while his left loosened the grip on her panties slowly and covered her back up with her coat.

Her breathing was more quiet now, but still regular, her eyes still shut. On tip toes he left for his room where he got himself clean with some paper towels.

I don't care how great real sex is, he thought content. I'll never feel better than right before. But still: It would be nice to share those feelings with her. He doubted she would even approximately posses the same perverted desires as he did though.

6

Jan sat in front of the screen and noticed his eyes were burning. With a burst of resentment he looked at the watch: Too late. Again. Evenings were just too short. Even if he went to sleep right now, he'd get less than six hours of sleep.

He sighed, saved and let his computer shut down. Then he went into the bathroom.

Only inside he realized due to the huge steam cloud that it was already occupied. Behind the shower curtain he could hear some splashing. Someone took a bath. He only had want to brush his teeth, he was used to shower in the mornings, so he was fully dressed besides his naked feet. He took his brush, put on some paste and was asking himself why the door weren't locked. The thought of peeking behind the curtain crossed his mind. Two possibilities: His hot sister or his mom. It was a risk.

He decided to take it.

Gently he pulled the curtain.

He was lucky concerned the person, unlucky concerned the large amounts of foam and lucky again because she had her eyes closed. Her hair tied together she was enjoying her bath. Her sweet face was reddened by the heat.