Obsession - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she was holding his head. "Stop, I can't take any more!" Out of breath. As she became aware of his disappointed face she had to smile. "It'll be fine soon. It's just hypersensitive right after cumming for a moment. Come to me."

She pulled him up and kissed his lips. She could smell her own pussy juice on him and this fact turned her right back on. Rebecca intensified her kiss, let her tongue explore his and stroke from his chest down over his slightly haired stomach and further to his hard-as-rocks prick. Feeling his pulsing manhood from the tip to his compact balls she grinned and reversed the movement.

He let go of a moan as she continued down there with a stronger grip.

"Yeah, sister, rub it harder!" he said between kisses.

"Wait, I wanna kiss this bad boy as well!"

He lifted himself up a bit and was now holding his dick in front of her mouth. God, this was fun.

She sucked it into her wide open mouth, trying to get as much of her brother's cock in as possible.

Jan started moving inside her mouth. He was in cloud nine. He was fucking the head of his big sister.

Then she choked, he interrupted the movement and she was pulling herself back away. She spit in some tissue. "That was too deep. Again, but be a bit more gentle."

Jan nodded and she pushed her head back onto his dick. Her tongue nestled on him and he could feel the vacuum, that resulted from her sucking. A fantastic feeling. Too fantastic to keep him away from cumming soon.

Fuck it, he thought. He was holding her head in his hands and moved faster within her. Paying attention, not to push too deep again. He gasped.

She realized, he had gone into high gear, didn't stop him this time. In the back of her head she felt puzzled about herself. The little brother, who she used to tease and rally and push around, this little brother was now grasping because his big cock was fucking her mouth. And this little brother would soon unload and she only wanted to suck him dry.

And then she could feel him exploding on her tongue. In spasms tons of sperm was being shot into her throat. Jan blew an extended moan into her face.

She was no virgin anymore, she knew what sperm was and how it looked like. But only once she'd sucked a cock before and the guy had pulled it out and had covered her face with it. She had been surprised how difficult it was to get it especially out of her hair, even when a shower was around. She had kept asking herself how it would have been, if he hadn't pulled out and she had just swallowed it all. This possibility had been running through her head a couple of times while masturbating in the bathtub. Next to the fact, that it would have been simpler to remove all traces afterward, swallowing had also gotten a part of her sexual fantasies. Why really, she could not explain. Now this fantasy had become reality with her brother.

While Jan was twitching and moaning she could feel the load in her mouth grow larger and larger and she closed her eyes and swallowed it all. It didn't taste like something out of a gourmet dining kitchen, but she was gulping it down greedy and it turned her on incredibly.

Jan couldn't believe what he was seeing. Rebecca just swallowed all of his to date biggest load he ever had released. Slowly he took his now oversensitive dick out of her mouth. Still out of breath he let himself fall next to her.

"Wow", he said. Words wouldn't have been enough to describe his feelings and so this one was as useful or useless as any and that was why he had to say it again: "Wow."

He grabbed her hand and she looked at him.

"We're the worst", she said.

Jan grunted and he had it hand it to her: "Yes, we are the worst."

She bent towards him and kissed his cheek. Jan smiled and kissed her lips, when she opened her mouth and touched his tongue. He shrieked back immediately.

She raised an eyebrow questionably.

"You taste like my sperm."

Rebecca shrugged her shoulder. "And you like my pussy."

He was averse to his sperm, but unable to resist his sister and so he continued to play with her tongue the next kiss. Saying "We're the worst" in between.

One hand felt up her breast while the kissing went on. Her chest was raising as she sucked the air in through her nose. Her nipples had become hard buds. She grabbed his exploring hand and led it between her legs. She was wet through and through. As he wanted to move his fingers she punished him by squeezing them. Jan understood and led her guide his hand now. Slowly she put his fingers on top of her clit. Her breathing got heavier, while they continued kissing. She barely moved his hand, but applied pressure and releasing it in a steady rhythm. Then she felt a gentle poke on her leg and realized that he was growing again.

"He doesn't need a break, ha?" she asked.

"Normally he does", he said. But this has nothing to do with normal.

Her free hand was picking up something made of aluminum out of her open nightstand drawer. A hint of restlessness sparked in Jan. He had jerked off with a condom one or two times and that was all the experience he had gotten with those things.

Rebecca noticed his tension, smiled and unwrapped the contraceptive. With her finger she tested the unrolling direction, put it on his tip and Jan slipped it on.

His sister was so wet, he could feel her dampness through the condom without an effort. She squinted as he was entering her. First he felt like he wouldn't fit into her and impatience began to drive him. Rebecca made eye contact to him and he interrupted his movement. Obviously he did something wrong.

"Don't stop. But do it slowly!" she said.

Slower than a snail, as it seemed to him, his dick crept forward.

"That's it. Now start to move back and forth slowly. It will expand."

Jan did as told and suddenly started to feel sensational. "God, Rebecca! You're wet and hot and tight down there. It drives me insane!" The rhythm sped up with every thrust, as he felt that she had been right, his freedom of movement increased.

Her eyes weren't squinted anymore, her face was completely relaxed and she breathed faster. "Yes, my little brother, give it to me now! Fuck my brains out!"

His pulse accelerated after hearing this. He grabbed her lower arms and leaned on them while plowing her under heavy moaning.

"I wanted you for so long, you gorgeous piece of fuckmeat!"

"Then ride me, pervert! Ride me hard!"

Jan gave it all and it didn't take long for an exploding climax to arise. It just was impossible to ride on such feelings of pleasure for long. Rebecca was his first one and he loved her for it. But not only for that as he began to realize now. And as he tensed up his pelvic muscles under an enduring scream, because it was all too fast, too much, he felt depraved, but strong and free. As long as he could remember these were the strongest emotions he felt since a long time. He shot his second load into her vagina and enjoyed every thrust. Exhausted he laid down on her, careful not to bring his full weight onto her.

Jan loved her. And this love was way beyond the bond amongst siblings. He kissed her and she did not stop him.

9 epilogue

"Jan", she said.

"Yes?"

"You need to get him out, before he goes limb. Hold it at the end."

After she took it off of him, she made a knot and through it away. They then just laid next to each other for a while.

"Du didn't come this time", Jan noted.

"It's quite normal for guys to reach orgasm faster. It was still really decent." She smiled.

He smiled too and kissed her forehead gently. "After all those years I'm still learning new things from you."

She grunted. "And especially today, right?"

His smile turned sad. "Amongst other things that I love you."

She blinked, touched his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. "You're sweet, my brother. And I love you too, but..." She took her hand off him.

Something inside of Jan's chest contracted, but he stayed calm, because he first wanted to hear what she had to say.

"You now, that this", she indicated to the bed upon they were laying, "can't ever be a normal relationship."

Jan breathed in. "No normal relationship in a traditional sense, you mean."

She slowly shook her head and smiled. "You must already know that much."

He nodded abruptly.

"We love each other like brother and sister", she expanded, "who are just getting along really well." She touched his shoulder. "Who share a lot. Who shared more today than many other siblings that would ever dare to do, even if they wanted. And for that, we should be grateful."

Jan smiled. "I know, that I am."

Rebecca locked eyes with him. "And that should be enough for us. We're standing on the beginning of our lives. We'll meet a lot of people out there. There is more out there than just the two of us."

Jan swallowed and remained silent.

"People, that will enrich us, because they've seen another part of the world and are willing to share it. This will happen to you and me and we cannot allow jealousy to deny it from us. Because, if we get to be a traditional couple, we'll be watching with envy over what the other is experiencing in love out there. Would you want that?"

"I only know, that I wouldn't mind staying with you."

She put her hand over his. "And you will. You'll my brother, you'll always be with me in one way or another. But imagine, you'd get to know someone new, who is interesting, fun, who you connect with like with no one before; who sees another side in you, that the one who always was around you your whole life, didn't", she giggled. "And then imagine, your big sister would come along to scare her away. How you'd feel like then?"

Jan sighed. "You love your freedom. And I respect that. But all that you have just said applies to every other couple that has been together for some time. There will be probably always somebody who can show you some other part of the world. The question is: Would you want to see other parts of the world, if the one person you share this part with, makes it to be already fulfilling as it is."

Rebecca looked at her brother with widened eyes. She hadn't expect this answer from him. Then she took a deep breath. "I wanna see the world, Jan. But I don't want to miss out on what we've experienced today. Neither do I want to inflict pain to you in doing that. That's why it's important to me, that we define our new relationship from the beginning."

"Huh. You're saying, you'd like to be free, but at the same time you wouldn't miss out on this between us. Basically, you'd like to have a sex based relationship?"

"She raised her shoulder. "Yes and no. We'd be more than just sex partners. Who knows, maybe you're getting tired of me soon and the sexual thing will be no more. But one thing we'll always be: Brother and sister. But there is one thing I don't want to be: Imprisoned."

Jan had to think for a while. To get rid of jealousy. Was there something that was more difficult? On the other hand she was right. She was not his possession and if he thought it through, he wouldn't want own her as his prisoner. Because as a prisoner she would stop being the Rebecca he loved.

"Okay", he said then. She glanced at him in surprise. "Let us try it your way."

It was, as if a burden had fallen from their shoulders and they hugged. The kiss that followed was floated by their shared joy.