Obsession - Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or maybe by something else? Her breathing was intense. In the middle of the tub small waves indicated movement under water. Jan cursed the foam. She had no clue about his presence, because an unambiguous moan escaped her lips now.

Oh dear god, thank you!

He was watching his sister fingering herself!

His left hand was still holding the toothbrush - in case of emergency he could still play the innocent toothbrusher - while he slit his right below his waist band. His dick didn't need long to get into the mood, even though it wasn't easy jerking off beneath his tight jeans single handed.

The movement under water intensified. Rebecca was sucking in air sharply.

And opened her eyes.

Even though Jan had his backup plan, it didn't really occur to him, he would be needing it. He heaved his head back with so much force, that it hit the mirror cabinet. Due to the impact his whole body got into imbalance, which his reflexes tried to handle with a hasty step backwards. But the floor was wet (Rebecca was a splasher) and so his bare foot slipped. He landed on his butt and his legs pushed into the drawer which gave his crash a dramatic noise. The one hand that had been holding his tooth brush, damped his fall and prevented his head from getting hurt, so he wasn't injured any further. But his ass and legs were flooded with pain.

"Shit, Jan!" Rebecca's shaken, angry voice. She then opened the curtain. Since she was standing upright, he got to enjoy her uncovered breasts one time more.

Her face, occupied by aggression got lit up as she became aware of Jan's penis that was slightly peeking on top of his waist band. The fall did not let it go limb yet, so she could determine its excitation.

"How long have you been there?"

"Uuh... damn, my foot hurts!"

"I was asking you a question!" Her face only slightly reddened before was now almost indistinguishable from a tomato.

"Not that long! Shit, I was just brushing my teeth!"

"Uhu!" Her embarrassment prevented her anger to fully flow into her voice. She glanced at his member again that seemed to grow even further. She didn't looked at it with lust, but with the curiosity of an explorer, discovering a new insect. Only then she realized, she was standing there with her boobs unconcealed.

That curtain had never been closed with such a speed before.

"Jan! You really are a pervert!"

Without facing her directly it was impossible to tell how serious her rage was.

Jan was slowly getting back up, now aware of the dangerous wetness under his feet. The mirror had a crack, great!

"Fuck, I'm bleeding!"

"Serves you right, Jan!"

"Damn it, Rebecca! If I'm such a pervert, what are you? Jerking off in the bathroom without even locking the fucking door!"

"That doesn't mean, that you were invited to watch!"

"As if I did have a choice!"

"The fucking curtain was closed, right? There you go!"

His pulse was calming down a little but his heart was still pumping blood too hard through his veins. He was picking up his toothbrush and washed it with lots of hot water.

"You were moaning so hot, I had to look", he said subdued.

"God, Jan! Get a girlfriend! Or a hooker!"

"Easy for you to say. You know how hard-to-get girls are playing around my age? And as long I'm in school, I can't afford hookers." He put on toothpaste again. "Besides, I could tell you the same. Why are you doing it yourself? Are you having trouble getting boys?" How he wished for it to be true, but he knew better.

"Only because I like relaxing in the bath tub, that doesn't imply I'm unwanted, moron!" She really seemed pissed off now.

He kept silent, because he was brushing his teeth. The pain as well as the erection subsided a little. His thoughts became clear again. She was still sitting in the water, but didn't move at all. She was just waiting for him to leave. Fuck, maybe she was traumatized or something. He flushed his teeth, spit and said: "You're right. I'm sorry."

She didn't say anything behind the curtain.

"It's just that you are the hottest and most beautiful thing I know. If that means I'm a pervert, then fine."

There wasn't more to say. No better moment to get off of this fight than now and Jan took the opportunity and left.

Maybe today he scared her off for good. He was surprised, how much this thought terrified him.

It was true. He admired her, idolized her and he thought deep down, he was in love with her.

7

Summer was coming and with it the unavoidable exams. It was the time when teachers were realizing, that the amount of tests through the year weren't enough for getting a meaningful certification grade. So they stuffed the last couple of weeks before the summer break with tests. Allegedly, there was something like a curriculum that related certain subjects to certain time periods, distributing all efforts throughout the whole year. But Jan was quite sure, according to his schedule, his teachers never heard of it.

Algebra wasn't a subject that Jan had ever preferred, but for Rebecca it was hell on earth. Rules and abbreviations, that were based on processes of rules and abbreviations that were taught before them. A system that built on itself, like a house of cards. If you had missed one or two lessons, because you were ditching school or just didn't pay attention, you were missing a building module that was supposed to carry the upper levels. And just that was what had happened to Rebecca. And the further more her class was diving deeper into the matter, the less motivation she could muster to deal with this situation. Loss of motivation was worse enough for Rebecca, but she was devastated to find out, that it had turned into true hatred for the subject long time ago. Every algebra lesson she found herself understanding nothing and her brain occupied with her teacher finding more and more ways to die. Latter was trying to improve her ability by exposing her ignorance and humiliating her in front of the class. Unexpectedly, his method did not show any success.

Jan got to know about the misery of his sister when she came up with new names for her algebra teacher during dinner. Her favorite was "Condescending Puke Face", but she was confident, she would come up with an even better one.

"So, go learn with your brother", their mother suggested then one time.

"What? Jan is one grade below me, what help would that do?", Rebecca answered, believing in his brain wouldn't be much room left besides tits and wet cunts anyway.

"His grades in algebra aren't so bad, aren't they?" She looked at Jan who innocently chew his bread and was pretending to watch the news. "Maybe he could look into it?"

Rebecca was not even trying to give an articulate response to that and only grunted in amusement.

Now triggered, Jan turned to his sister. "You've got the same book as we do, right? Which chapter?"

"Thirty four", she said with an evil smile. "How about you?"

"Twenty one, I think."

She grunted again. Her grin got wider.

That evening Jan browsed from 21.1 to 34.0. After realizing that he understood nothing, he focused on the sparse, intentionally complicated written text, looked at the diagrams and formulas. He didn't get anything out of it.

With a sigh he closed the book.

He imagined, he would be able to explain everything to her without much effort, just like he had done as he taught her about offside during the world championship. It had been a magical moment, even though his interest in her hadn't been the same it was now. Because for years he had seen explanations about no-matter-what flowing only in one direction: From her mouth into his brain. Older one teaches younger one. How would it feel to teach her something - with style of course, not condescending or arrogant, but quite cool and decent? Basically that was just what she needed in order to prevent her grades from falling down further.

He opened the book again, read through those chapters thoroughly until ten past twelve.

Naturally, he didn't get any of it even afterward. The phrases were too abstract, there were many variables he couldn't assign, and with the formulas he couldn't determine the way of calculation.

What a waste of time.

He switched off the light and was asleep three minutes later.

During the big break the next day he asked Marc. The guy was in the final grade and would be working in a traveler's office. He was no genius in math either, and to him the matter was so far in the past, that he had to smile. It was as if a medieval knight would ask a rifleman how to handle a sword: Of course the soldier wouldn't be much of a help since he would've got gun powder. How was he supposed to know anything about swords? But Jan's sudden interest in algebra got Marc suspicious and he wanted to know: "Why asking me for stuff that you won't encounter for another ten chapters? Are you bored, nerd?"

Jan grunted an indication of a laugh. "Nope, don't worry. I'm quite busy with my own stuff."

Marc's big raised eyebrows moved towards each other. "So? Why asking me for such crap? What's going on?"

Jan hesitated. Should he really tell him about it? He decided to give it a shot. "Well, you know my sister, Rebecca, right?"

His eyes lit up. "That hot chick! Of course!"

"Right. She sucks in algebra. Next week the exams are starting, so I thought you could take a better look at it and teach me some. I mean, you've been there, done that, right? It's history to you."

"Well..." Marc was scratching his head. To Jan he looked like a nuclear physicist, searching for the right element in the Periodic Table. "You know, if I have to explain everything to you first, that's actually stupid. I mean, hey, you're clever and everything, sure! It's just that, you are three grades behind me. And then you need to teach Rebecca, who is one grade above you. The possibility that you'll get something wrong and that then she will get it even wronger is quite... notably."

"I can do it. As soon as I get the basics, the rest isn't a big deal, believe me." Jan tried to feel the security that he tried to convey. But he could'nt really.

"It would really be best, if I could teach her directly. That way she gets it right and I see immediately where the difficulties are. I could tell you a lot, but if she gets stuck on a topic I didn't mention to you, then you would need to get back to me again and after that you'd need another appointment with your sister..." He was tilting his head from one side to the other and was raising his shoulder in the end.

It all sounded quite convincing. And besides it was most probably the best solution for Rebecca. But all that hadn't been the plan at all. It would do nothing to get him towards his goal.

Marc tore a piece of paper out of his agenda, wrote something down with a big pen and gave it to Jan. "My number. Give it to her, she can call me to make an appointment, if she likes. Tell her, she might as well call suppressed, if she's vary about giving me her number."

The guy, who never called his sister other than "hot chick" didn't want to be perceived as indecent. The worse thing was: Jan even believed him.

"Okay", Jan said. "You know what? I'll let her decide."

"Sure! Just ask her, tell me afterward how it went." Broad smile. Jan was stuffing the note into his pocket.

"What's that?", she asked, after reading the name and the number below.

"Some dude from last grade, working for Kuoni in a couple of months. He could teach you algebra, if you like."

Rebecca didn't understand. "Don't you think, I've already got people I could ask? The advantage here would be, that I knew them! This Marc... I have no idea who that is."

"Yeah", Jan replied. "But he's one grade higher than your class mates. I just thought, you might be interested. You could also call him suppressed, so he wouldn't get your number."

Deep down he hoped, she'd refuse. The only thing he was getting out of this, was to show her his goodwill. Which hereby was done now. Rebecca would get to into her next semester even with a bad grade in algebra.

Her eyes narrowed a little. "I'll think about it", she said.

Fine by me, Jan thought.

8

And so it happened that Jan came home one evening and - after he had passed by Rebecca's room - noticed that she had Marc as a guest with her.

"So, I think it's best, if you'd show me how far in the book you are and which chapters are troubling you the most", Jan could hear him say just now.

He was wondering, how serious was Marc with teaching his sister really? He decided to play the eavesdropper in front of her door for a while. A quick look through the keyhole told him that both were sitting on the floor, right in Jan's viewing angle.

Rebecca ran her fingers through the hair, opened up the Algebra-Epic and marked the spots for her tutor. She was wearing a tight, red shirt and pretty short jeans.

"And this. This was puke festival right there, I tell you."

"Well, I believe you", Marc's voice sounded as if he was having years of teaching experience. He got closer to her, like as he would try to see the book out of her perspective. "But this one you could solve quite simple by the rule of three."

He continued to explain but Jan couldn't hear him over the sound of his own pulse. As by accident Marc was holding his hand on top of hers and while he was speaking his fingers caressed that hand gently. He talked close to her face and flipped to the next page. Jan could see Rebecca freezing and noticed her face almost immediately becoming a red shade. She just nodded quickly and avoided eye contact.

"So, that's what we first need to know each time: How much do we get for one piece? And when we have to divide three hundred forty-seven point six by the same amount on this side in order to get to that one piece, we have to do so on the other side as well."

His hand had moved away from her hand onto her lower leg, slowly petting it while he kept incessantly talking.

Jan felt the same kind of jealousy boiling within him that he already had felt on Phil's visit. He could feel the urge to storm into that room and deliver a clear announcement to Marc.

But at the same time he felt his cock pressing hard against his pants.

That's insane! Jan thought. He was angry at Marc, definitely, yes. But a part of him also wanted to witness how Rebecca got her brains fucked out.

Marc's hand started to touch her upper leg.

With the exception of the mentioned red shade on her face she didn't respond to it at all, pretending not noticing anything. And Marc interpreted her missing resistance as approval.

"So that's why we calculate on that side eleven thousand divided by three hundred forty-seven point six. That number would be 'y'. So we replace 'y' with that amount and are getting to 'x'." His hand slit smoothly down into her short pants where it massaged Rebecca's underwear in slow circles.

Rebecca sucked the air in, leaned back and pressed Marc's hands between her legs. Jan could see his victorious simile on his face.

"You do have skillful hands", she told him quietly.

"I've got body parts that are even more skillful."

He now sat behind her, his legs surrounding hers. While his right hand got busy within her labia, his left was working on her breast over her shirt.

"Uh! Yeah, great", Jan's sister moaned.

Jan couldn't take it any longer. After he made sure his mother wasn't around he unzipped his pants, took out his stiff rod and started to jerk off, while peeking through the keyhole at the scene playing out on Rebecca's floor.

Marc now kneading with both of his hands the breasts under her shirt. Rebecca let her head fall back and licked Marc's lips. She opened her belt and unbuttoned her shorts. Then she wiped off the pants together with her underwear in a way that gave Jan the ultimate view on her naked legs. She spread the legs and rubbed her clit with the fingertips of her right hand, while the left touched the neck of her seducer. Marc was knibbling on her ear, continuing fondling her tits.

Rebecca's breath intensified and Marc indicated with his head in direction of her bed. She nodded and they raised. She got rid of her shirt. Her nipples pointed towards the sky. Still during her landing on the bed, Marc crashed between her breasts. Joyfully she she spread her legs and clung onto him, while her fingers reached out of Jan's field of view and brought out a condom. Jan was surprised since he never had seen any laying around in her room. Marc took it from her, kissing her breast. Then his face turned to her pussy. She let go a surprised, unhinged moan, as his tongue began its work between her legs. Now both of her hands grabbed the bracing of the top end of her bed. True bliss in her eyes.

Marc began twitching as if ambushed by sudden pain. Rebecca immediately recognized something was wrong and glanced down to him worrying.

"What is it?"

He grunted loudly, his whole body tensed up and twitched again. Then Jan got what had happened. He couldn't really blame him. It still surprised him though.

Now Marc sighed, catching breath and gave her back the condom. "I won't be needing this anymore."

She looked at him questionably and he showed him his wet pants.

"You came before you even were inside me? Even before you took him out?" Complete disbelief.

Marc responded only with his shameful smile.

"But, what about me? Can't you continue with your tongue..?"

"Sorry", he just said and Jan had to get away from the door fast, because Marc turned to go. Quickly he toddled into his own room and pulled his door almost shut. He could hear rapid footsteps down the stairs, some zipper from a jacket and a closing front door.

To Marc this was obviously endlessly embarrassing.

Rebecca let go a frustrated sigh. He knew, he had to go back in front of her door. In her condition it would be a miracle if she wouldn't help herself right then and there. And in contrary to Marc, Jan hadn't got rid of his load yet.

His joints cracked, as he returned to his previous position.

"Jan."

He froze.

"Jan, come here."

She didn't call him in the volume that would have been needed, if he had been in his room.

"Come on, I know that you are right in front of my door", she said quietly.

His heart was pumping as if it was firing a barrage. Running back into his room was all he wanted to do, but he just kept standing.

"Come and finish licking me or fuck me if you want, but just do something, pervert."

Carefully he peeked through the door gap.

And she looked back at him, naked siting on her bed, legs spread, one finger in her vagina. Her face was red as fire.

Jan entered the room. "I've never..." he started to say.

"Come on." She moved her hips towards his face and Jan took her offer. Her sent was robbing himself of any hesitation. He now did what he had been daydreaming about so many times and dove his tongue deep in her slit, breathing in. He licked her like a thirsty dog in the desert slurping a puddle.

"Uh, yes. Go up. Lick the bud!"

As he started caressing her clit with his tongue, Rebecca sucked in the air. "That's right! Just like this, my hot little brother!"

With his hands he grabbed her soft breasts, her nipples hardened. She moaned louder and suddenly she grasped the blanket convulsively strong. Jan interrupted because he couldn't tell, if she was in pain or in pleasure.

"Go on, go on, go on!!" she pressed the words out between her teeth.

So pleasure it was, he noted and licked joyfully her dripping wet sex.

It didn't take long until her whole body twitched and jerked, enjoying her strongest orgasm in her life so far.