Oceanbreeze Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

The evening went much as the previous ones except, of course, that we were all naked. While I had not noticed any tension before, that evening seemed more relaxed. Perhaps it was just in my head, but I had the sense that Kelly and I had gone through a rite of passage and were now members of the club. When we plopped ourselves on the chairs and chaises for our after-dinner drinks and conversation, I noticed that Kelly was initially careful to keep her legs crossed. Bree sat normally while Allison seemed to make a point of keep her legs slightly spread. After a time, Kelly uncrossed her legs and everyone could see her beautiful pussy.

I also noticed that neither Allison nor Kurt had any pubic hair. Indeed, I didn't see a hair on either of them apart from their heads. I wondered if they got full-body shaves. Neither of them had any tan lines either. Bree's pubic hair was cut in a very neat triangle and very close so that you could see the pale skin of her mound beneath it.

Just as the party was breaking up, Allison came up to us. "Guys, I'd really like to paint you in the nude. Don't worry; I won't sell anything of you. It's just that I'm not too busy now and need the practice. If you guys could come over some afternoon, I could have you do some poses in our back garden. What I do is get you into the poses and shot a lot of pictures. From that, I'll make a few sketches of what I think might work. I'll show you the sketches and whatever we agree on is what I'll paint. Will you do it?"

Kelly replied, "I don't have anything scheduled Thursday afternoon." She smiled but gave me a look which told me that I'd better not have anything scheduled Thursday afternoon either. Fortunately, I did not. I nodded acquiescence.

"Great!" Allison confirmed.

Walking home through the night, I asked Kelly, "Well, what did you think?"

"I really enjoyed it. Allison, Kurt, Bree, and Peter are such nice people and they just seemed more relaxed and natural with no clothes on."

"How did you feel with no clothes on?" I asked Kelly.

She giggled. "You know, it was really a thrill of sorts to be naked in front of people whom I already knew."

"Are we going back?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Are we going to keep going naked?"

"Of course," Kelly answered.

I made a point of being home just after noon the following Thursday. Just before 1:00, Kelly came into the room naked. "It's time to go to Allison's," she said.

I looked at her. Of course, I always look at Kelly when she's naked. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"I thought, again, that we ought to really commit if we are going to do this," Kelly said. "Leave the clothes at home. No one ever comes down Oceanbreeze and, if they do, well, I hope that they enjoy seeing us."

I took my clothes off. We stepped naked onto our front porch. Kelly set the alarm and locked our door. Holding hands, we walked naked across Oceanbreeze and up to the Schultzes' front door.

Allison answered the door in a robe. "I'm glad that you already took your clothes off. Underwear leaves marks on the body." She let us in. Putting her hands on the belt to her robe, Allison asked, "Do you mind? I think that it helps me empathize with the models if I'm also naked."

We both nodded. Allison took off her robe and turned to hang it up, displaying both sides of her luscious bare body.

"Come on," she said, "We'll have a glass of wine and then go to the garden."

After a glass and a half, Allison picked up her camera and led us into a very nice garden. She positioned us standing on the dirt with several rows of flowers in front of us and a Japanese maple behind us. The first pose had Kelly and me holding hands and facing the camera. While I say "facing the camera" Allison actually had us hold the pose a while as she circled around, getting close and stepping back, taking pictures from all angles.

The next pose was similar; except Kelly and I were touching and each had an arm around the other's back. After Allison took a huge number of pictures, we broke and had more wine.

The third pose was in the same location, but Allison had us embracing with our arms around each other's backs. For the fourth pose, Allison had us move our hands to the other's buttocks. In the fifth pose, we were kissing. Being in that posture with Kelly and Allison taking pictures was erotic and I was getting somewhat hard. Kelly's hard nipples against my chest told me that she was aroused too.

We broke again and had some more wine. When we resumed, Allison asked us to stand facing each other with a hand between the other's legs. We did it gladly. While Allison circled around us taking pictures, Kelly was rubbing a finger up and down the underside of my head and shaft. I had a finger massaging her clit.

Allison stopped taking pictures and said, "Let me think of one more pose then we'll be done." I looked into Kelly's face. She smiled and nodded slightly. I stepped closer, put both hands on Kelly's ass and lifted her up. She put one hand around my neck while her other handed guided my dick into her. Once I was inside, Kelly put both hands around my neck and wrapped her legs around me. I stood holding Kelly's ass and helping her slide up and down on me. I was aware that Allison had started taking pictures of us fucking. That just made the whole experience more arousing.

As we had been standing in the same place for a couple of hours, the sun had moved. While we had initially been shaded, Kelly and I were fucking standing up in a shaft of bright sunlight. The warmth on my bare skin was another in a symphony of sensations.

Fortunately, I did not drop Kelly as I came into her. Kelly's yelps told me that she had come just after I did. Kelly unwrapped her legs and I lowered her down along my body until she stood. We kissed for a long time. Finally, we broke and turned to face Allison, who took one last picture.

Lowering her camera, Allison said, "That was wonderful. Thank you. You two look so good together that I had hoped that I could eventually persuade you to let me photograph you making love. I'm really glad that you felt comfortable enough to do it the first time you posed."

Oddly, as Kelly and I walked naked back across the street to our house, I felt proud of myself.

I surprised myself again by not being embarrassed when Allison described our modeling session in detail to Bree, Peter, and Kurt that Friday night. The smile on Kelly's face told me that she wasn't embarrassed either.

The revelation that Kelly and I had fucked in front of Allison was, apparently, another rite of passage. Our usual after-dinner conversation was cut short by Allison telling Kurt that she wanted to get back in the pool. Bree and Peter and Kelly and I followed. Each couple paired off, a few feet apart, in water where we could stand but were mostly covered. Kelly's had went almost immediately to my dick as mine went to her clit. Soon, Kelly had her legs wrapped around me again. This time, I had additional support from the sidewall of the pool. The sounds that I could hear from our friends told me that Allison and Kurt, and Bree and Peter, were fucking too.

It was a special experience standing in warm water, outside on a beautiful night, making love to the greatest woman alive and knowing that very good friends were right next to you making love also. Everyone prolonged the experience as long as possible.

A soft "uh" and a grunt from Peter told me that the Roberts had orgasmed. My focus quickly turned inward as Kelly's motions and sounds told me that she was coming. She began bucking against me harder, which also had the effect of getting me to shoot into her. Last came a very loud "Aiiee" from Allison and barking sounds from Kurt.

All three couples stayed in the water for a time kissing and cuddling. Bree and Peter finally got out of the pool. Standing on the deck in front of Allison and Kurt and us, Bree said, "I'm glad that we could all share that."

I guess that the Schultzes and Roberts decided that Kelly and I fit in. After-dinner sex became a regular part of the Friday parties. The variation was, that starting the following week; we fucked on cushions on the pool deck instead of in the water. That Friday, all three couples made love simultaneously. A new, and more exciting, variation was introduced the following Friday: the couples fucked one at a time while the two other couples watched.

Bree and Peter had a daughter, Stephanie, who was in college somewhere in the Ivies. She was, they said, spending that summer doing an internship in DC. Stephanie came home to visit in mid-August.

A couple of days after we saw Stephanie's car parked in front of the Roberts' home, Bree called to discuss the food for that Friday. At the end of the discussion, I said to Bree, "I assume that we'll be wearing suits Friday."

"Heavens no," Bree responded. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, with your daughter staying with you," I replied.

Bree chuckled. "Stephanie will be put Friday with old friends. If you're up Saturday morning, you may see her coming home."

Kelly and I still left our clothes at home when we went to the Friday parties. Now, however, we were comfortable walking down the Oceanbreeze sidewalk rather than sneaking through the side yards. As we approached the Roberts' house that Friday, I noticed, with a bit of relief, that Stephanie's care was gone.

We had played volley ball and Peter was grilling dinner when a beautiful young lady with long blonde hair walked out of the house onto the patio wearing a small bikini. While the girl had a much more generous figure than her mother, the resemblance was sufficient to tell me that this was Stephanie.

Stephanie's unexpected appearance caused one of those "freeze frame" moments. No one spoke and no one moved. Finally, Bree said hesitantly, "Hello Dear. I thought that you were out with Sarah."

Stephanie surveyed the scene of six naked people, including her parents. After a moment, she smiled. "Sarah's mom had car trouble way up north. Sarah is driving up there to help her. You didn't tell me that your pool parties were nude."

Stephanie was standing a few feet outside of the house, in the center of the dining area of the patio. All six of us were looking at her. I know that I was wondering what would happen next.

Stephanie reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bikini top and took her top off. Then, she put a hand on each hip and pushed her bottoms down. She took a few steps and laid her bikini over a chair back. Turning to face us, she asked "May I join you?"

I'm not sure what Bree and Peter would have done, but Allison, who already knew Stephanie, took charge. She walked over to Stephanie and said, "Of course. Can I get you a drink?" Bree and Peter were confronted with fait accompli.

Allison introduced Stephanie to Kelly and me. Stephanie looked older than 21. Actually, she was stunning naked; almost as gorgeous as Kelly. Having lost control of the situation, Bree and Peter decided to accept it. Stephanie stayed and stayed nude. We did not have the usual after dinner sex that night.

It turned out that Stephanie was going into in her senior year in political science (my undergrad major) and planned to apply to law school. Learning that I was a lawyer, Stephanie sort of cornered me after dinner with question about law school and what she could still do to improve her chances of admission to a top five school. I have to admit that I had paid a fair amount of attention to Stephanie once she showed up and noticed that she talked with her hands. She would gently tap the person to whom she was talking to emphasize her points. When I talked to her, we sat facing each other on one of the benches for the table. She periodically reached out and tapped her finger on my bare thigh. It was distracting.

Back home that night, Kelly and I had a good laugh at Stephanie showing up at the pool party unexpected. We had started sleeping nude, so we showered together and went to bed.

Stephanie was still in town the next Friday and, I gathered, coming to her parents' weekly party took priority over seeing her old friends. Of course, all seven of us were nude. At one point, I saw Kelly, Allison, and Stephanie standing, talking to each other. The three women were different from each other in appearance, but the three of them standing together naked was one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen.

For some reason, everyone drank more than usual that night and our after dinner conversation took a sexual turn. I guess that was a substitute for the actual sex that had become a part of our Friday nights but from which we refrained due to Stephanie.

It was getting a little late when Allison asked, "What sexual fantasy do you have that you'd like to live out? Kelly, you first."

Kelly thought for a moment, Then, forgetting that Stephanie did not know everything we did at the pool parties, Kelly said, "Well, having sex with you guys watching us has really been a turn on for me." Kelly giggled. She'd had a bit to drink. "What I've been fantasizing about recently was what it would be like if Harry and I had sex on a stage in front of an audience."

That was a new one on me. I was glad that Kelly included me in her fantasy.

Kelly asked, "What about you Allison?"

Not surprisingly, Allison had a ready answer. "I want to fuck Kurt in the ass with a strap-on. He won't go for it though."

I saw Kurt smiling and shaking his head. Kelly was sitting next to me and squeezed my hand. I looked at her and she raised an eyebrow. That was an inside comment. A couple of years earlier, a girl friend had taken Kelly to a sex shop and Kelly had bought a strap-on dildo for reasons unknown. She had insisted on using it on me a couple of times. It didn't do anything for me, but, if it made Kelly happy . . . .

Allison then asked her question of Bree.

Bree floored us all. "I want to be spanked. No welts or bruises, but naked over his knee until my ass glows." She had stood up and was looking down at Peter sitting on the table bench. Bree continued, "Then, I want him to raise me up, kiss me, then put me on my back and fuck me senseless." This was astounding coming from the reserved, controlled Bree.

Allison took charge, "Well, that fantasy can be lived out right here, right now. Peter!"

Poor Peter didn't know what to do. Bree, who I suspect had also had a bit to drink, looked down at him. Pleadingly, she said "Please?"

Peter really didn't have much choice. He straightened up and slid his ass slightly farther from the table. He patted his knee.

Bree draped herself over Peter's knee as the rest of us, Stephanie included, moved to stand behind Bree. Once she had herself positioned, she spread her legs so that she was fully exposed to us.

Peter smacked Bree's ass once very gently. Bree yelled out "harder!" Emboldened, Peter gave Bree a forceful second smack. Bree half yelled and half moaned, "yesss."

Peter spanked his wife maybe ten times before she said "Up!" Bree stood up, took Peter's hand and pulled him off of the bench. They hugged. Then Bree led Peter over to one of the cushioned chaises. She put the back of the chaise down flat and lay down on it on her back. Bree spread her legs and Peter mounted her.

I was standing between Kelly and Stephanie watching the reserved Roberts with a mix of shock and admiration. As Peter started fucking Bree, Stephanie said, "I must be submissive. That looked like a lot of fun." Stephanie paused then said, "Harry, would you spank me?"

I immediately looked at Kelly, who said "go ahead."

I guess that I had been drinking a bit too. I walked over to the bench and sat down. Stephanie walked over, followed by Kelly. Stephanie bent herself over my knees and slide around until her bare ass was centered on my lap. Her movements and the whole situation had me aroused and the head of my dick was pressing into her belly.

I sat looking at Stephanie's beautiful ass spread open on my lap. Something about hitting that seemed wrong to me. However, Kelly commanded "spank her."

I slapped Stephanie's ass once. It was Kelly who commanded "harder." I slapped Stephanie again, hard enough to redden her ass slightly. Kelly said "that's good." I gave Stephanie about eight more spanks before Kelly said "stop!"

Kelly helped Stephanie off of my knee. When Stephanie was standing up, Kelly said "Harry." I stood up and followed Kelly and Stephanie to another chaise. No words were said. Kelly lay down on her back and spread her elegant legs.

Stephanie got on the chaise between Kelly's legs facing her. Over her shoulder to me, Stephanie said, "I'm going to eat Kelly. You fuck me doggy style." Stephanie turned back to Kelly, leaned down, and buried her face in Kelly's cunt. Stephanie also stuck her ass up in the air.

I could see my target clearly. I walked over and slid my dick into Stephanie's cunt. She was wet and wonderful. I started pumping hard as I watched Stephanie eat Kelly. At one point, I glanced at Kelly's face. She was grinning and breathing very hard. When she realized that I was looking at her, she winked at me.

Kelly came first, loudly. I shot into Stephanie. That was a mistake, I know, but seemed right at the moment. Stephanie came last, collapsing onto Kelly. I followed Stephanie down. When we all regained our breath, the girls wriggled around so that all three of us were nude on the chaise, we considerable semen smeared on all of us, and I was between Kelly and Stephanie.

From the chaise, I looked up to see Bree and Peter looking down at us. I thought, "Oh shit. I'm in trouble now."

Bree and Peter looked at the three of us silently for what seemed like forever. Finally, Bree smiled and softly said "nice."

Just after that, I heard Allison, farther away; say "I feel left out."

Stephanie had left to go back to school before the next Friday night party. That was a good thing. After we had done our usual after dinner conversation for a while, Allison got up and went inside. When she came back out, she was wearing a harness around her pelvis with a large plastic penis in front.

Kelly got up and led Allison over to me. "Honey, I know that you'll take it in the ass so I promised Allison that she could fuck you. Please don't let me down," Kelly said to me. I figured that I could survive the experience, so I went over to a chaise and got on it on my hands and knees.

I felt someone spreading my buttocks. Cool lube was smeared around my asshole. A finger pushed more lube through my asshole into my colon. Then I felt the plastic dickhead against my asshole. It slowly penetrated. Geez the thing was fat! It was a little painful to have the entire dildo in my ass, but, if it made the girls happy . . . .

Allison worked the strap-on in my ass energetically. I got a hard-on, but it was otherwise just something to endure. I didn't understand the thrill Allison was getting from this until I later saw the strap-on and realized that it had a piece that fit into her cunt so that she was stimulating herself as she buttfucked me.

Allison came and pulled out of me. She was still energized. Unstrapping the dildo, she said to me, "Turnabout is fair." She got down on all fours and said, "Fuck my ass Harry."

Kelly had the lube. She put a large amount in and around Allison's asshole and rubbed some on my dick. I let Kelly hold Allison's cheeks apart with one hand while her other guided my dick into Allison's ass. Once I was firmly in, I began pumping. I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before. It wasn't as nice as fucking a pussy, but it wasn't bad. To my surprise, Allison seemed to enjoy it too.

It didn't take a great deal of work for me to come in Allison's ass. After I pulled out and stood up, Allison stood up. She grabbed a towel and wiped my dick off carefully. Satisfied that I was reasonably sanitary again, Allison gave me a kiss and a tight hug.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers