Oceanbreeze Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

Later, at home, Kelly and I had a conversation about the apparent decline in our moral standards. After I raised the point, Kelly asked me, "Well, are you having fun?"

"Yes, I am."

"So am I," Kelly said. "And so are Allison, Kurt, Bree, and Peter. We're all good friends. No one forces anyone to do anything. We know that no one has any diseases. I frankly do not see any problem." I couldn't disagree.

Another befit of our play with our neighbors was that it encouraged our own sex life. Before the pool parties went nude, Kelly and I were having sex maybe twice a week. Now, we slept nude and stayed nude most of the time we were home. We frequently began spontaneously fondling each other and then fucking, in any room in the house and, sometimes, the back patio. Twice a week had become, at least every morning and night.

Although a little less outrageous, the pool parties continued until the weather turned too cold. Our substitute then was a Friday night dinner party that rotated among the three houses. The gust would come wearing only coats and shoes. All three couples had large houses, so we each had a designated play room. I have to admit that play morphed, on occasion, into swapping. Over the fall and winter, I had the experience of vaginally fucking Allison, who was great, and fucking Bree, who was surprisingly good. Kelly had herself stretched out with Kurt's massive schlong and learned that she preferred to blow Peter rather than be fucked by him.

Our friendship was not just sexual. The three couples went out to dinner together, to shows, even to the hockey game. I did some free work for both of the other couples and both Kurt and Peter sent some paying work my way. The six of us had developed a very close relationship.

At Christmas, Allison gave us two paintings, framed, that she had made from our modeling session. One was Kelly and me, full frontal nude, holding hands. The other was me holding Kelly, her legs wrapped around me fucking me. Both paintings were very lifelike and looked exactly like us. We hung them in our bedroom for a year or so. When we became more confident, we hung one in our foyer and the other in the living room

It was that time in March that is neither winter nor spring when Allison knocked on our door one evening. I poured us all glasses on wine and we sat down together on a sofa.

After a sip of wine, Allison got to the purpose of her visit. "I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few months. It isn't fair that Bree and I got to live out our fantasies last summer but we haven't done anything for Kelly."

Allison took another sip. "I know a lot of arts types. One buddy of mine directs a small theater company over in [she named a small town focused on arts & crafts tourism about three hours' drive away]. He has effective control of the theater they use. Without naming names, I talked to him about Kelly's fantasy. He can make it happen. He says that his lights people would love it and would work the night for free. He can guarantee about 50 people, invitation only. The only people there whom you'd know would be Kurt and me, and we've seen you fuck before."

Allison stopped and looked at each of us to get a sense of whether we'd go along. Kelly was smiling and breathing a bit harder.

Allison continued. "Just say the word and we can do this in a couple of weeks. My friend says that he can arrange it for a Saturday night. Their season is over already. He'd want you there in the afternoon to arrange the lighting. He suggested that we have a reception beforehand so that the audience people could meet you clothed. I think that would be great. It would increase the anticipation on both sides if the audience members are talking to you knowing that you're about to strip naked and fuck in front of them and you're talking to them knowing that they're about to see you strip naked and fuck. There's even a decent hotel nearby so that we don't have to drive back until the next day. Are you up for it?"

Kelly looked at me. The look of yearning in her face was special, and very arousing. I nodded my head affirmatively. Kelly kissed me.

Allison stood up and set her wine glass on a table. "I'll call my friend. Saturday after next ok?"

The anticipation grew as the date progressed. At times, I didn't believe that I had agreed to drive three hours and then fuck my wife on a stage in front of a group of strangers. At other times, thinking about it scared me to death. Kelly was very enthused and talked about it frequently.

The day came. Kurt and Allison picked us up since we didn't need two cars and Allison knew exactly where we were going. Thankfully, Kurt and Allison were pretty quiet on the drive. A little over three hours later, we pulled up beside a WPA-looking building=g with a sign on the front "The Craftwork Players."

We went inside and were introduced to the troupe's director, Pierre. Pierre took us into the theater, which seated, maybe, 110. The stage was empty except for a large upholstered bench.

"That's the best piece I could find that doesn't have anything to interfere with sightlines," Pierre said. "It's a bit old, but we bought some new sheets which we've washed. We'll cover it with those."

A slightly chubby girl who looked 20-something came in and Pierre waved her over. "This is Becca, our lighting person," Pierre said as introduction. We both shook hands with Becca.

Becca looked at us both and said, "This is great what you're doing. I can't imagine how hot it will be for you. I'm envious, but I don't know any heterosexual guys who'd fuck me in front of an audience."

We followed Becca onto the stage. "I'd like to do this re-aiming as few lights as possible." She walked to a spot downstage center and pointed up. "I've already got a couple of spots aimed down here that will light a space large enough for two people."

Pierre interjected, "What I was thinking was, you could stand here to start with your clothes on. We'll give you a wireless mike so you can introduce yourselves to the audience. Then you can strip off or strip each other. Is that ok?"

Not having any better idea, we both nodded.

"Ok," Pierre continued, "once you're both naked a couple of our stage hands will come from the wings and take your clothes. Sally and Jeff volunteered. They'll put your clothes in the wings and come back and move than bench down here. This is the best spot for visibility on stage. That will also give you a few minutes to stand upright naked in front of the audience. Once they move the bench down here, they'll go offstage and you can just do it."

Pierre was being pretty professional. However, the realization that he was talking about Kelly and me stripping naked on that stage in a few hours was getting me hard. I could see Kelly's hard nipples poking out under her sweater.

I was so lost in my own thoughts and anxieties that I hadn't realized that Pierre had stopped talking and was waiting for us to comment. He brought me back to the moment by asking, "Is that all ok? Anything you'd like to change? It's your show."

I looked at Kelly. To Pierre, Kelly said, "No, that all sounds fine. Thank you both. You've put some work in on this."

Pierre and Becca both smiled. "We get to watch," Becca said. "That's thanks enough."

Becca went off. Pierre led us back out into the house where Allison and Kurt were sitting. He said, "I've lined up 60 people who are definitely coming. A lot of them are theater folks. We're all exhibitionists and voyeurs. There are a few others from around the area who will enjoy it. One of our biggest donors and his wife are coming. Don't worry. Everyone will keep quiet and no one knows your last name or where you are from. Our crew went in and bought some wine. We'll have a reception in the lobby at 7:30, show at nine. We'll need you backstage for make up by 8:15."

"Make up?" I asked.

"Yeah," Pierre said. "Stage lights tend to wash out the color of your skin. For you to look like normal people, we have to put a base all over you. If there is anything which you want to highlight, we can do that too. A little of the makeup may rub off on the clothes you wear onstage. It is water-based and will wash out. Most of it will stay on you."

We thanked Pierre again and drove about 20 minutes to the hotel. After we checked in, Allison and Kurt went to get an early dinner. Kelly and I thought it unwise to eat. We also had to get ready. In the room, we stripped down and checked each other for any rogue hairs. I tend to be a bit hairy. Kelly and Allison had shaved my entire body the night before. Allison also shaved Kelly's pubes.

Kelly had told Allison, "If we're going to do this, we should be as exposed as possible. I don't want pubic hair hiding my cunt lips."

Satisfied that we were hairless, we took a shower together. Kelly had had her hair done the day before so, for the first time since I had known her, she wore a shower cap. We dried each other off and hugged for a while.

Time was getting short so we dressed in our "stage clothes." We wanted clothes that were easy to take off. For me, that meant shoes with no socks, a white button-down shirt, and a pair of brown slacks. To simplify things, I decided to go commando.

Kelly wore a sundress. It was unseasonable, but she could grab the hem and pull it off over her head. Underneath, she wore her "fuck me" bra and a thong. She finished he stage clothes with a pair of high heels. Kelly had thought about panty hose, but was worried that they would be too tough to take off onstage.

We had just finished dressing when Allison knocked at our door. Time to go. It was a cold day so we each pulled on long heavy coats. With the coats, we really didn't need to wear anything underneath.

Kelly held my hand through the entire drive back to the theater. I looked at her the whole way, wondering how I managed to marry a woman who was so beautiful, so intelligent, and so exciting.

The outside lights of the theater were off, indicating that it was closed to the public. However, we could see the lights inside and a large number of cars in the parking lot. Glancing at the lobby door, I saw a large sign "PRIVATE PARTY."

We went in the back. Pierre took our coats and then led us to the lobby. Pierre led us up onto a low platform. The lobby was very crowded and noisy.

Pierre yelled out, "May I have your attention?"

It took a minute for the room to quiet down and for everyone to turn and face us. I saw mostly couples, but the crowd covered a broad age range. Kelly and I were holding hands again.

As the noise muted, Pierre said loudly, "I want to thank you all for coming. I'd like to introduce the performers for tonight's very special performance. This is Kelly and Harry. In real life, they are husband and wife. In a little over an hour, you will be seeing all of them. However, we wanted to give you an opportunity to meet them first. And, please, help yourselves to the wine, courtesy of Craftwork Players' technical staff."

Kelly and I stepped off of the platform and mingled with the crowd. The room was warm. It seemed like everyone wanted to meet us. This was our "rockstar moment" I suppose. People's comments were generally supportive; although, one middle-aged man said to me, "To do this, you must have a four foot pecker." More representative was a fairly attractive young woman of, I guess, 27 or 28, wearing a nice dress, who told Kelly, "I really admire you. I wish that I could do what you're going to do. That would be the O of a lifetime."

Sooner than I expected, I heard a loud whistle, looked up, and saw Pierre gesturing for us. Kelly and I made our way through the crowd and followed Pierre through a door marked "Staff Only." We walked down a short dark hallway and into a brightly lit dressing room.

Two very young looking women were waiting. Pierre told us, "This is Sasha and this is Melanie. They are our make-up artists. I'm leaving you with them."

Pierre walked off. The woman he introduced as Sasha said, "OK. Get all the clothes off."

Kelly and I quickly stripped naked. We stood while Sasha and Melanie looked us over. Finally, Melanie said, "Their complexions are similar. Number three for both?" Sasha agreed. Melanie added, "Highlight her vagina and his penis?" Sasha agreed again.

Both women turned and picked up plastics containers which looked like women's make up compacts and balls of cotton. To us, Sasha said, "We'll start with your arms. Then, please put your arms over your heads. We'll do the rest of you. You will be getting make up all over. I hope that you're not ticklish. After the show, you can shower off there." She pointed to a showerhead on one wall with a drain in the floor below it. No walls and no curtain was anywhere near it.

Sasha went to work on Kelly and Melanie worked on me. She put base on my arms and, with my arms in the air, she slowly did the rest of me, including my dick, my balls, and between my ass cheeks.

When Melanie finished my base, she said, "Stay still. I want to put something else on the head of your penis to highlight it."

Melanie got a different compact and knelt before me. Taking my shaft in one hand, she gently spread a darker make-up on my dickhead.

I had to ask: "Do you make up penises often?"

Melanie giggled. "You're my first, but I kind of like it."

I could see Sasha kneeling in front of Kelly working between her legs with something that looked like an eyeliner pencil. Kelly looked over and gave me a weak smile.

Melanie finished with my dickhead, but said, "Stay there. I want to put something on your shaft so that they can see your penis from the back row."

Melanie used a brush to put another color on my shaft. The girl had a nice touch. When she was done, I looked down. Yup, my dick really looked noticeable. Looking at Kelly, I could see that her cunt lips were heavily outlined. In the dressing room light it looked more garish than erotic.

Reading my mind, Sasha said, "It looks overdone in here. It will look fine to the audience. It just draws their eyes to where we want them to look. Uh, you both better get dressed."

Kelly and I dressed again, quickly but carefully. Pierre came in just as we finished. He smiled. "Show time," he said.

Pierre led us into the stage-right wings. He whispered. "This is it. Out you go."

I followed Kelly onto the stage. It was very dimly lit, just enough so that we could see to walk. The house lights were off, but it was light enough to see faces. Applause started as we walked out.

I would have forgotten where we were supposed to stand except that there was a microphone on a stand at front center stage. We walked there. The spots lights above us came up. It took a second to adjust to their brightness. As my eyes adjusted, I could again see faces in the audience, including Allison and Kurt. I gestured for Kelly to take the microphone.

Kelly took the mike out of its stand. "Is this on?" she said. It was. Kelly paused. She looked nervous. "Hi," she said tentatively. "I'm Kelly. This is my husband Harry. I've never been onstage in front of an audience before. This is something that I've wanted to do for some time now. I want to thank you for coming and sharing it with us."

Kelly put her hand holding the mike down and exhaled. She had relaxed a little. Raising he mike, she said, "Well, you didn't come here to see me standing in a dress." She gestured to the young man who was standing in the dark on the side of the stage. He walked out.

Kelly said into the mike, "We had thought about undressing each other, but we decided to undress ourselves. That's our way of showing you that we are each voluntarily, gladly, exposing ourselves to you."

Kelly handed him the microphone and bent down to take off her high heels. Kelly handed her shoes to the young man. She squarely faced the audience, bent down, grasped the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head and off. She half turned to the young man and exchanged the dress for the microphone.

As the young man took Kelly's dress and shoes into the wings, Kelly told the audience, "I'll take the rest of this off once he gets back."

The young man walked back onstage and stood beside Kelly. She smiled. Into the mike she said, "This is it." She handed the mike to the young man. She reached behind herself and undid her bra. She brought her hands forward, taking the bra off.

Kelly handed the bra to the young man and took back the mike. "I must be excited," she told the audience, "my nipples have gotten really hard." She smiled again. "My pussy wants to see you all." She handed the mike to the young man. She confidently pushed her thong over her hips and down her legs. She moved one foot out of the thong and gracefully lifted it up with the other foot. Taking the thong off of her foot, she handed it to the young man. He walked off stage as Kelly stood, completely naked, in front of the audience. She had never looked more beautiful.

Into the microphone, Kelly said, "I was pretty nervous about doing this. But, I cannot describe to you how good it feels to be standing here naked." That brought applause.

Kelly looked at me and said, "Harry?"

I looked to the young lady standing at side stage to my left. She walked out. As she came into the light, I saw that she was very attractive. I brought each leg up in turn, took off my shoes, and handed them to her. I unbuttoned my shirt at a normal pace, pulled it out of my slacks and took it off. I handed my shirt to the girl. I undid my belt and unbuttoned the waist band on my slacks. I lowered the zipper and stepped out of my slacks.

I handed my slacks o the girl who took them and walked off. I turned to face the audience stark naked. Kelly was right. It was a great feeling. I was still nervous as I took my slacks off. Standing totally nude, I felt empowered.

Watching Kelly strip and stripping myself had been exciting and I had gotten hard. Into the microphone, Kelly said to the audience, "Harry's excited too. Look at that. Do you understand why I love him?" The audience chuckled.

Te to stage hands brought the bench, now covered in a red sheet, down to us. Kelly handed the microphone to the young man. We walked to each other in front of the bench. We hugged. We kissed. I leaned down and gently bit Kelly's left nipple. We hadn't scripted, or even discussed, any of this.

Kelly knelt down in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. She only sucked me for a moment. The she stood up, stepped a leg over the bench to straddle it, and lay down on her back. She kept her legs apart.

I stepped a leg over the bench and sat down on it. I leaned forward until I could smell the scent coming from Kelly. I leaned forward more and took a quick lick of her clit. Then, I put my lips around it and began sucking. Letting go of Kelly's clit, I stuck my tongue into her cunt. There was a spot that she liked that my tongue could reach. I went for it and licked inside of her until I heard her say, softly and huskily, "I'm ready."

I straightened and moved up level with her. Kelly's hands guided my rock hard dick inside of her. I went slowly as we had agreed that we wanted this to last as long as possible. I kissed Kelly's neck. Then I sucked an earlobe.

I could feel Kelly breathing harder. Her pelvic muscles gripped down on me then let go, again and again. Her hips bucked against me and I followed her pace. After I had sucked a nipple again, I straightened and looked into Kelly's beautiful face. Her eyes were gleaming. There was sweat on her brow. She mouthed the words "fuck me."

I think that the night onstage was our single longest fuck ever. Knowing that a hall full of people was watching us made it more arousing, but also a moment that neither of us wanted to end. Eventually, though, we both lost control. Kelly started bucking wildly and moaning. I was pumping her hard and fast. I could feel myself getting ready to come.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers