Oceanbreeze Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

Kelly convulsed and screamed "Oh God!" That sent me over the edge. I came harder and longer than I ever had before or since. My vision went away for a second.

When I finished coming, I lay my chest and head down on Kelly. My heart was pounding and I could feel hers doing the same. I was looking at her face. Kelly has her eyes closed for quite a while. When she opened them, I kissed her. She was panting and smiling broadly. Almost in unison, we said "thank you" to each other.

I was happy staying on stage, on top of Kelly, with my dick still in her. Finally, she pushed gently on my chest. I pulled out and stood up off of the bench. Extending a hand, I helped Kelly off of the bench. We stood, holding hands, facing the audience. They started to applaud. Some of my come was oozing down the inside of Kelly's right thigh. With her free hand, she reached own, dipped a finger into it, brought her hand to her mouth, and licked it off. As the audience continued to apply, Kelly and I embraced each other and did a long, tongue on tongue, kiss until the lights went down.

We walked offstage naked and hand-in-hand. We found our clothes back in the dressing room. Sasha and Melanie came in.

Melanie said, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen."

Sasha said, "Use that stuff in the tube by the shower to get the make-up off. It will give you zits if you don't"

Kelly said, "I don't feel like getting dressed. Sasha, Pierre took our coats when we came in. Would you please find him and get our coats back here?"

Pierre came in with our coats while Kelly and I were showering. As he watched us wash each other, Pierre said, "I've seen a lot of things in theaters. That was special. It's too bad that it would be illegal to do it as a show and sell tickets. You two are hot."

We were drying each other off as Allison and Kurt came in. "Was it as good as you fantasized?" Allison asked Kelly.

"Better, much better," Kelly replied.

Dry, Kelly started to put on her coat.

"Aren't you dressing?" Allison asked. "You guys haven't eaten. I thought we'd get you something."

"Clothes are the last thing I want right now," Kelly said. "I just want to stay naked."

Pierre pulled out his cell phone. As he punched in a number he said "I might be able to solve this problem." Into the phone he said, "Sally? Great. How are you? We've got a private show that just ended. I have some hungry cast and crew. Can you feed them? Great. Hey, do you mind if some of them want to eat dinner naked?" Great! Thanks a bunch. I owe you."

Becca and the two stage hands had walked in. To everyone, Pierre said, my friend Sally Johnson over in Rennstown was closing, but she'll stay open to feed us." To Kelly, Pierre said, "And she's ok if you're naked."

"Anyone or just them," Allison asked.

"Anyone," Pierre answered.

Let's go!" Allison said.

I put on only my coat and my shoes, grabbed my clothes, and Kelly and I walked out of the theater with Allison and Kurt.

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers