All Comments on 'Ode to a Redhead'

by naughtywriter2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Well done, I really liked this one. Some people may say it is in the wrong category but it does not matter.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Yes, MF, it is a hot episode ... but ...

There is NO evidence of the marital status of EITHER of the participants in this hot sexual episode. (Yes, there IS a weak hint in the last sentence, but that is IT!) An LW story requires at least 3 characters (preferably with all 3 having a critical function in the tale!) (and 2 being married - or nearly so - to each other!) A TLW story can be done with 2 characters, but then it belongs in Romance or Erotic Coupling. This tale could also be in Mature or (maybe) First Time!

unrated (but hot)

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Being new to posting my work on here, I'm not that familiar with the categories and I apologize for the placement. I'm not sure how to correctly place them in the proper place or if I can move them.

Thank you for your compliments regardless.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Good story and for sure a LW one...

Good story and for sure a LW one...That's why I don't agree with @Lickideesplit!!! It's not mandatory tthat a good LW story had more than two persons...It can be only the couple in love...We understand that they were a couple, but it could be even more clear that they were a happy married couple...3*

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

She was confident enough in their relationship to give him the redhead he craved to please him but in the end no matter how intriguing, he was content with his blonde. Obviously, they were in love and a couple. Thank you for the vote of confidence. Regardless, all in all the comments have been very complimentary about my story, no matter what the category should've been. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet!! I hope she tastes like a candy cane.

I'll care what the category police think after they move all the cuck crap into the Fetish category, or the trash, whichever is easier.

Stories like this threaten those poor souls who want to disbelieve in true marital sexual bliss. If they can't have it, then nobody should have it; very sad people. Thank you for illustrating what a husband and wife can have, if they truly love and respect each other. Now that's hot sex.

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2almost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thanks! That is EXACTLY what I tried to portray. A loving, caring couple who wanted nothing more than to make each other extremely happy. I think it worked. I like my sex to mean something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A very, very exciting romp between an man and his wife.....

....clearly they are totally connected at their libidos.

That they do these things for each other and do them with gusto and excitement is remarkable and wonderful.

I hope you expand you repertoire in this category!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice hot loving married couple story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous