All Comments on 'Ode to The Cage'

by JadeStone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No

Some people are readers. Some are writers. Some do both. You should solely be a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I enjoyed it. As a submissive girl, I'd prefer a little more embellishment in the scenario, but this was good overall.

MesexyunotMesexyunotover 9 years ago
Good writing

Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, Darling!

This story is crappy. There was no story line whatsoever, and the words you use are a terrible choice. You just can't write stories, simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow, that's some uselessly rude feedback! I'm sorry people are jerks.

I think you have an interesting and fun start here. If you wanted to put more work into it, I would challenge you to describe more fully the position she's in. Sometimes it sounded like she was on her stomach or her back in a low cage, and other times I thought she must be standing in a taller cage. If it is a shorter cage, how does the whole audience see her? Details like this can take me out of the moment in the story while my imagination is trying to fill in the gaps, so they're really important! The other thing to consider adding is more detail, think about all five senses. What's it smell like? What's the crowd sound like? Is the carpet her face is on clean or dirty? People get off with the details.

Thanks for writing! I hope you keep at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous