Of Daisy Dukes and Daring Rescues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve started stammering. "I ... it was an ... I didn't mean..."

April caressed his cheek. "I think my hero deserves a little naughty fun. Do you want to continue?"

"I ... I uh ... what?"

April smiled. "I said did you want to continue?"

Not trusting himself to talk, Steve just nodded. April pulled Steve's mouth to the peak of her left breast, pressing his lips to her cloth covered nipple. Steve tentatively opened his mouth, placing his lips around her breast, waiting for her to push him away. When she didn't, Steve took her breast in his mouth and began suckling.

The pleasure of Steve's mouth shot from April's nipple to between her legs, made even more delightful by the knowledge that what she was doing was a bit taboo, doing this was a barely legal boy. She didn't care, though; it felt good, and it was for a boy--no, a man, she corrected herself--who had saved her.

Steve continued gently nursing at her breast until April pushed him away, sitting them both up. Steve thought April was going to tell him that was as far as they were going, which was OK with Steve. It was further than he could have ever dreamed of, anyway.

Instead, April took his hands in hers and asked, "Would you like to touch them?" There was no doubt in Steve's mind what 'them' was. He nodded, still too scared to speak out loud. April took his hands and placed the palms of both of her breasts, lightly pressing them in.

Steve stared at her breasts, mesmerized. They were the most wonderful things he had ever experienced. He lightly massaged them, marveling at their size, their firmness and their softness. When April lowered her hands, Steve began running his fingers around her breasts, then began tracing the contours of the cups of her bra.

April didn't know what was turning her on more, Steve's light touch or the fact that she was fairly that hers was the first body he had ever touch in this intimate of a fashion. When one of his fingers pushed down under the edges of her bra cup, she pulled his hands to her lips, kissed them, then placed them in his lap. There was a trace of disappointment on Steve's face, but he still stared at her with something akin to awe in his eyes.

"Don't worry, we haven't finished yet," April said with a wink. Not believing she was doing what she was doing, April lifted her shirt up and over her head, revealing her perfect breasts (in Steve's opinion, anyway) held by a white, utilitarian bra. When April reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, Steve stopped breathing. He couldn't believe what he was about to see.

April thought about teasing Steve for a second, but the look of bug-eyed expectation was just too much to deny. April let her bra slide off of her arms and drop into her lap, revealing her breasts to Steve in all their glory.

"So do they meet up to your expectation?" April said with a playful grin.

"They're beautiful! Can I-Can I-"

"Just keep it soft, like you've been doing."

Even with the invitation, Steve was hesitant. April's breasts were absolutely perfect. Revealed, they seemed larger than they had looked in the lingerie and bikini pictures Steve had seen of April on the internet. They stood high and firm on her chest, her smallish nipples hard and pointing straight forward. Steve started reaching out with a trembling hand, lightly touching the side of April's left breast. When she closed her eyes and licked her lips in obvious pleasure, Steve got bolder, reaching out with both hands. He lightly caressed her breasts, noticing that April's breath caught each time one of his fingers brushed across her nipples.

When Steve leaned forward to kiss one of those nipples, April put a hand on his chest, stopping him. "I don't think it's quite fair that I'm the only one taking their clothes off." April reached over and grabbed the hem of Steve's t-shirt. Steve lifted up his arms nervously as April lifted his shirt off. Once he was bare chested, April ran her hands over his torso. He was definitely an active young man, April thought, as her fingers ran over the smooth skin of his chest.

Steve shivered as April's hands went to the waistband of his jeans. "It's OK, I promise," she said as she unbuttoned his jeans. Steve raised himself up a little, as April's hand slid down his pants into his underwear, feeling a shiver of pleasure as the first hand besides his own touched his penis.

"I need you to raise up a little, Steve," she asked.

Steve nodded, terrified and ecstatic over what was happening. Once he was on his knees, April pulled his jeans down just enough to expose his erection.

Watching Steve's face, April gently grasped his shaft, sliding her hand back and forth.

A look of pure ecstasy took over his face, as he felt the pleasure quickly boil up from his testicles and shoot like lightning up his shaft. April barely got a few strokes in before Steve exploded, shooting one white spurt after another on her stomach and breasts and all over the room.

As Steve caught his breath, he looked at the mess he had made and immediately started apologizing. April just smiled as she stood up, reaching a hand to help the unsteady Steve to his feet. By now, any internal resistance she had to the situation had disappeared.

"Don't worry, Steve. That was just to get your edge off. Now let's go get cleaned up so we can play some more."

Steve couldn't believe that April said there was going to be more. Almost zombie-like, Steve let April helped him out of his jeans and underwear, then let her lead them both the bathroom.

April didn't know which was funnier; the way Steve was watching her slightly sticky bare breasts bounce as she led him to the bathroom, or the way he was trying to use the hand she wasn't holding to try to cover his returning erection.

When they entered the bathroom, April sat Steve on the toilet as she held a washcloth under a stream of warm water from the faucet. Steve watched wide-eyed as April ran the washcloth over her breasts and stomach. April smiled as she rinsed the washcloth out and turned to Steve. "Your turn."

April stood Steve up, then knelt down in front of Steve, running the washcloth over his balls. Steve closed his eyes and groaned as April gently fondled his testicles with the warm cloth. April grinned at Steve's reaction as she moved up to his shaft, gently stroking it. She was tempted to take Steve's cock in her mouth, but she wanted to kiss him first, and she wasn't sure how he would take that particular order of events.

After April cleaned Steve's cock, she stood up and pressed her lips against his. Steve was still in a state of semi-delirious shock, and didn't immediately respond. When he did, it was with enthusiasm. So much enthusiasm, in fact, that April stepped back to catch her breath. With a smile, she instructed Steve to "Just follow my lead, OK?"

The second kiss went smoother, and soon Steve found April's tongue gently working its way into his mouth, while her hands slid down his back and cupped his bare butt cheeks.

Finally, April broke the kiss and led Steve into his bedroom. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, April cupped her breasts. "Were you through with these yet?"

Steve needed no further encouragement, but knelt between April's legs and took her right breast between his lips. April lovingly placed her hands behind his head, drawing him closer and running her fingers through Steve's hair.

"Mmmmm, like that. Yes. Use your tongue-Oh! That's very nice!"

Steve was in heaven, as he moved from one breast to another, his hands resting on April's waist. Finally, April gently pushed Steve away, stood up and undid the button on her jeans. She pushed her jeans and panties partially down her hips, then looked down at Steve. The look of wonder on his face was priceless.

"Want to finish undressing me?"

Steve's shaking hands found the waistband of April's jeans and panties, and began pulling them down. When the jeans and panties moved off of her hips, they slid down and pooled around her ankles. April stepped out of them, then stood with her legs slightly apart, letting Steve get a good look.

Steve's eyes moved up April's toned legs to the trimmed dark hair at their junction. There was a little moisture on the nether lips covered by April's pubic hair.

"Am I the first woman you've ever seen in person?" April asked Steve. He nodded dumbly, his focus never wavering. April smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

Steve tentatively touched April between her legs, watching her reactions carefully. When April didn't object, Steve started running a finger along her slit. April's closed eyes and soft moaning was all the approval he needed. When he moved his fingers upward, his finger touched a small bump, which produced a gasp from April. Fascinated by April's reaction, Steve ran his finger across the bump, caressing it. April groaned, her knees slightly bending. Steve continued for a few seconds before April pushed his hand away.

This time, there was a breathlessness to April's words. "Lie down on the bed, Steve. Face up."

Steve quickly moved up on the bed, his erection pointing straight up. April moved above him, lining herself up with his erection, Steve suddenly realized that this was it. He was going to fuck the woman of his dreams!

April lowered herself on Steve's erection. This time it was Steve's turn to groan. It was the most wonderful feeling of his young life. It was like the warm washcloth April had used on his erection, except tighter and a thousand times better. April grinned as she took all of Steve inside of her, then took his hands and guided them to her hips.

"Hope you enjoy the ride," she said, as she started moving up and down on his erection.

It was pure heaven for Steve, feeling April slide up and down on his erection, feeling himself being squeezed every time April slid all the way down to the base of his shaft. April's look of concentration, the half smile on her face and her closed eyes made it so much sweeter.

Considering it was Steve's first time, it was surprising that he lasted as long as he did. When April began making a noise that was half grunt, half squeak, Steve felt the excitement boiling up inside his testicles. April herself was already on edge when she first inserted Steve inside herself. When Steve thrust himself upwards and began shooting inside of her, it was enough to cause her own orgasm to explode throughout her body.

Steve kept thrusting, feeling April milk his cock for everything it had. Finally Steve fell limp against the mattress beneath him, his shrinking shaft sliding out of April. April grinned as she lifted herself off of him, then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Everything you thought it might be?" she asked playfully.

Steve could only nod, a vacant smile on his face.

April reached down and grasped Steve's cock. It had been deflating, but the mere touch of April's hand brought a little life back to it.

April kissed Steve on the nose, then started sliding down Steve's body, trailing kisses down his chest and stomach. April looked down at Steve's growing erection, then back up at Steve.

"Looks like somebody isn't quite through for the evening," she noted.

Steve shook his head no, then felt his eyes roll back in his head as April's lips wrapped around his cock. The feel of April's tongue licking her own juices off of his cock made Steve feel as if he had grown harder than ever. April's tongue swirled against the head of his cock, before taking it again inside her mouth.

Steve caressed the top of April's head, watching in amazement as her head continued bobbing up and down on his cock. Steve propped his head on a pillow so he could look at April's entire body, from her firm ass sticking up in the air, to the sides of her hanging breasts shaking back and forth from her oral ministrations, to her hair billowing out around her.

This time, Steve lasted longer, but the imagery and sensation still had its effect, and he felt himself ready to cum for a third time that night.

"April, I ... you might want to stop. I'm going to..."

April didn't stop, though, but began to suck on his cock more enthusiastically. Before Steve knew it, he was cumming with a vengeance, as April drew every drop she could from him. Finally, Steve had to push her off, his deflated cock too sensitive.

April crawled up and rested her head against Steve's chest, her breasts pushing against his stomach. Normally she didn't do oral sex, but she knew she was in complete control of this situation. Besides, Steve's semen had a rather nice taste to it.

Steve caught his breath, his hand caressing the back of April's head. April placed a soft kiss on one of Steve's nipples, and was shocked to feel yet another stirring from Steve's crotch against her leg.

I guess this will be a long and fun night after all, April thought to herself.

It was late into the night before Steve and April finally exhausted themselves. Steve was fast asleep, his head cradled between April's breasts. April was looking up at the ceiling, thinking of everything that had happened that night. It had been the most enjoyable night of sex she could remember ever having. Her new lover's innocence, his utter fascination with her body (especially her breasts!), his enthusiasm and his eagerness to please, these were all new and wonderful to her. She was already regretting that their time together was going to be so short.

Steve mumbled something in his sleep as his head shifted its position between April's breasts. April smiled down at her sleeping lover, stroking his hair. She could barely wait until the morning, when their adventure would continue.

---

Steve woke up with two sensations: a full bladder and an empty bed. Steve looked around in panic, trying to figure out where April had gone. The sound of a shower running from his bathroom answered that question, and put a grin on Steve's face as well. Last night had been real, and it had been fantastic! Steve had not only lost his virginity, he had lost it to the most beautiful woman he had ever known.

Steve's bladder reminded him again that it needed to be attended to. Finding and donning a pair of loose gray gym shorts, Steve went to his Dad's bathroom to relieve himself. Since his own shower was occupied, Steve decided to use his Dad's.

Freshly scrubbed, Steve headed back to his room, hurrying when he didn't hear the sounds of April showering. Walking into his room, Steve froze in his tracks, stunned by the vision he saw. April stood in his room facing away from him, drying her hair. Steve's eyes moved down her body, from the swell of the side of April's breasts that could be seen from behind, to the luscious curves of her bottom, to her toned and sexy legs.

Steve stood there in silence, taking in all of April, until she felt his gaze. With a grin on her face, April rubbed her hair one more time, before throwing her towel aside and turning around. "Like what you see, hero?"

Steve could only dumbly nod as he took in April's front. April had placed her hands behind her head, arching her chest forward, making her impressive breasts even more impressive. As she watched Steve's eyes slowly moved from her breasts and down across her stomach, she obligingly moved her feet apart, giving Steve a better view of the treasure between her legs. With a giggle, she added, "Whenever you're through looking, you can come over and get some more hands on experience."

April couldn't help but laugh at the way Steve almost ran the few feet between them. As he lifted his hands to her breasts, Steve paused, looking to April for permission. Smiling at him gently, April nodded, and then once again guided his hands to her breasts.

Steve caressed April's breasts gently, letting his fingertips trace their contour, and then letting his fingers slide under them, feeling the weight of her breasts. April leaned forward and gave Steve a gentle, thorough kiss, letting her tongue trace his lips, before insistently pressing her way into his mouth.

Breaking the kiss, April stepped back, cupping her breasts as if presenting them to Steve. "Anything else you'd like to kiss?" Steve nodded and April led him back to the bed, lying down and drawing Steve on top of her. Steve's lip immediately were drawn to her breasts, his tongue drawing a lazy circle around her hardening left nipple before he took her left breast into his mouth.

He's learning fast, April thought to herself, as the pleasure Steve's mouth was giving her coursed through her body.

As Steve's mouth trailed kisses from one breast to another, April subtly pushed his head lower. Confused, Steve still took his lead from April's hands, as he slowly kissed down her stomach

April's eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted, as her breathing grew heavier. "A little lower, Steve, a little lower."

Steve kissed April's belly button, and let his lips meander slowly down to the edge of her pubic hair. There was a clean, musky smell rising from April's nether lips. Steve paused, trying to remember all the murky tales of 'eating pussy' the other guys had talked about in the locker room. Not sure what to do, he remembered how April had reacted the night before, when he had drawn a finger along the length of her nether lips. Thinking that might be a good way to start, Steve ran his tongue slowly from the lower end of April's lips, to the very top, letting his tongue swirl around April's clitoris.

April's hips bucked upwards, her hands pressing Steve's mouth against her body. Steve's head snapped back, very surprised by April's reaction. April pushed herself up on her elbows, a grin on her face. "Sorry, you took me by surprise. But in a good way."

April propped herself up on some pillows before she turned back to Steve. "Can we try again? I promise not to suffocate you this time."

Steve nodded, lowering his head back to April's nether lips. In truth, it had thrilled Steve how much he had excited April. Again, Steve started off by running his tongue up and down April's lower lips. One of April's hands caressed the back of Steve's head, while the other hand clutched the sheet of the bed.

When Steve's tongue returned to April's clitoris, it produced a yelp of pleasure from April. Encouraged, Steve's tongue swirled around April's clitoris, producing a series of grunts as April's back arched, her hand on Steve's head pressing him insistently into her. When Steve's lips pursed around her clit, it was all that April needed to send her over the edge.

April pulled Steve's head up and between her breasts, hugging him fiercely. Steve laid there, listening to the sound of April's hammering heart eventually slowing down. Finally, Steve sat up, looking down at a smiling April.

"Was that good?"

April chuckled, and then drew Steve down for a kiss, enjoying the taste of herself on his lips. "Oh, yes, that was very good." April drew Steve back down, smirking when Steve turned his head so he could again start suckling one of her breasts.

"You really like them, don't you?" April asked. Steve nodded silently, his mouth never leaving her flesh. Laughing, April pushed Steve back and said, "I'm going to let you do something I never let guys do."

Steve sat back, his eyes wide with expectation.

"Can you get me my skin lotion? And you're going to need to lose these," April said, giving Steve's gray shorts a playful tug.

April laughed at the speed Steve leapt from the bed, digging out the skin lotion from her luggage. When Steve turned back toward the bed, April pointed at his shorts. The speed which Steve shucked his shorts, particularly in light of his hesitancy last night, amused April to no end.

April scooted up to Steve as soon as he sat down on the bed. Thrusting her chest out, April smiled invitingly. "I'm sure you know where to apply that lotion."