Of Daisy Dukes and Daring Rescues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve needed no more encouragement. Squirting a generous amount of lotion in his hand, Steve began massaging it in to April's chest. April squealed with the first contact of the liquid.

"Cold!"

"Sorry," Steve said, backing away. April grabbed him by his elbows.

"Just rub it in your hands for a few minutes, to warm it up."

Steve did just that, and as he began rubbing the lotion into April's breasts, she leaned into his hands with a blissful smile on her face. "Mmmmm, that's nice."

Steve was in heaven, thoroughly covering April's breasts with lotion. He discovered that April really enjoyed it when he drew his fingers together, gently pulling her nipples.

Reluctantly, April pushed Steve's hands away. "Your turn now," she said with a grin, lying on her back. Patting the upper part of her stomach, April said, "OK, right here."

"Um, excuse me?" Steve asked, a very confused look on his face.

"Straddle me. Right here."

Confused, Steve straddled April, doing his best to keep most of his weight off of her. April ran her fingertips over Steve's erection, which made him close his eyes and croon. "Now why don't you scoot up a little and put that lovely item between these?" April said, moving her hands to push her breasts together." With more than a little trepidation, Steve did just that.

As soon as Steve pushed his erection between her breasts, April pushed them together, surrounding his cock with the soft flesh of her breasts. "Now, just scoot back and forth a little. Just like that. So how does that feel?"

Steve didn't answer, but the foolish grin on his face said it all. The feeling was amazing. It didn't feel like being inside April, or having her take him into her mouth, but it was just as wonderful.

April looked up into Steve's face, and the look of delight on it. More than one guy had wanted to do this with/to April, and had asked her in crude terms to do so. Maybe the fact that Steve probably wouldn't even know how to ask for this was one of the reasons she was letting him do this to her. A mischievous thought crossed her mind, and April decided to follow up on it.

"Do you know what this is called, Steve?" April asked, as Steve increased the rate of his thrusts.

Steve shook his head no, all his concentration on his cock between April's breasts.

"It's called titty-fucking," she continued. "I've never let a guy titty-fuck me. Do you like being my first?"

Steve never thought to hear the words 'titty' or 'fuck' from April Scott's mouth. And the fact that this was something 'forbidden', that April was using such language, excited him even more.

"Do you like titty-fucking me, Steve? Do you?"

Steve nodded, and gasped out, "I do."

April pressed on. "Say you like it. Say you like titty-fucking me."

"I-I like-doing this to you."

"Tell me you like titty fucking me!"

"I-I like titty-fucking you! Oh!"

With one last thrust, Steve came with a vengeance. Steve pumped several times, emptying his semen over April's breasts, throat and chin. Exhausted, Steve rolled off of her.

April propped herself up on one elbow. "Enjoy yourself, sweetheart?"

Steve nodded, trying to catch his breath.

April dipped a fingertip in the semen on her collarbone, and pressed it to her lips. "You do seem to have a knack for getting me messy. Want to help me to clean up?"

Steve sat up and emphatically nodded his head. April got up from the bed, running to the shower, squealing with delight as Steve got off the bed to chase her.

---

The next two days were paradise on Earth for Steve. April roamed the house in nothing but a pair of loose shorts, her delightful breasts bouncing free as she walked around. Steve didn't wear anything but shorts as well, and half the day and night was spent with one of them yanking the shorts off the other when the other did something that seemed especially enticing.

It wasn't just about the sex, though there was plenty of that. As odd as it seemed, April found herself opening up to the young man who had rescued her, even though he was a decade her junior. Steve was utterly fascinated with whatever April had to teach him, be it about cooking, old movies or the obvious.

Finally, the last day arrived. April opened up all the windows, to air the house out. Steve and April spent the last hour before Steve's Dad arrived just snuggling on the couch. When Steve's Dad arrived, he found a dutiful son and a proper if appreciative starlet. April made sure that Steve's Dad knew that she would always be appreciative of the heroism that Steve had shown her, and that Steve's Dad shouldn't be so hard on Steve.

Steve's Dad thanked April for watching Steve for the last three days and shook her hand. Giving Steve one last tight hug, April got into her car and drove out of his life.

---

Steve decided that returning to his Mom's officially sucked. For one thing, Steve's Mom was nowhere near as understanding as Steve's Dad had been about him rescuing April Scott. Not that his Dad had been lenient. His Dad had come down hard. But there was a hint in his Dad's lecture that his Dad was secretly proud of his son, that he knew he had helped raise a son who felt compelled to do the right thing.

His Mom, though, had gone ballistic about it, threatening to cut off Steve's Dad's visitations rights to his son. Before Steve knew what he was saying, he heard his mouth forming the words, "I'm eighteen now, Mom. I think I get some say in who I stay with now."

His Mom's mouth opened and closed silently, before she stormed out of the room. The matter was never raised again.

The main thing that really sucked was the fact that his Mom was moving from Connecticut to Manhattan, meaning that Steve would spend his senior year in a strange high school. His Mom tried to convince him that this was for the best. They would be moving into an apartment that overlooked Central Park and Steve would be going to an incredibly prestigious private school that would prepare him for high school. Steve's Mom tried to convince him their new luxury apartment would be fantastic, and that they would be living in a building with a lot of famous people. Steve wasn't impressed.

---

It was on a Friday while Steve was heading home to his Mom's new apartment that he decided that his life really, truly, incredibly sucked. Since his birthday was in the summer, when he was in Missouri with his Dad, he usually celebrated a second birthday with his friends shortly after school started. Except all his friends were still in Connecticut. Worse, his Mom told him that she had an important conference to attend to, so even she wouldn't be there for his second birthday. The upside was that at least his video games would be available. The downside was that Steve would be stuck inside all weekend. There would be no getting past the building's doorman.

There was a note waiting for Steve on the breakfast bar when he got home from school. It said his Mom had to leave earlier than she thought, but that there was plenty of food in the kitchen. It also said that if he needed anything, he had her cell phone number, or that he could call downstairs to the desk in the building's lobby. His Mom also said that he needed to go introduce himself to the new next door neighbor.

Steve groaned. His Mom had made a point of getting to know the neighbors on their floor as well as getting involved in the committees at his school and in the building. Didn't she know that this was New York, and people kept to themselves?

Their old next door neighbor was literally old. She was going on one of these three year, around-the-world cruises, or something like that, and had sub-let her apartment to a daughter of a niece of a friend, or something like that. Steve hadn't really liked the old neighbor; her apartment had smelled of lilac and talcum powder, and she was always trying to pinch his cheek. Steve didn't think anybody pinched the cheeks of teenagers anymore. Wasn't there a law against that or something?

Deciding it was best to get this over with, Steve went over to the new apartment and knocked. "It's open," a feminine voice from inside answered.

Walking into the apartment, Steve saw lots of boxes partially opened and full of objects. Great, he thought, I bet this neighbor will expect me to help her unpack all weekend. And it'll be things like porcelain miniatures or dead stuffed cats and stuff.

"I'm your next door neighbor," Steve called out, closing the front door behind himself. "Actually, my Mom is your next door neighbor. She said you might need-April!"

The girl of his dreams entered the front room, dressed in a short, silk floral robe, a wide smile on her face. "Happy to see me, hero?"

Steve nodded dumbly, as he stared wide-eyed at the vision before him.

"You know, I was fairly surprised when your Mom invited me over for coffee this morning, when my moving men dropped off most of my stuff," April continued. "I was really quite lucky to get something this nice. The woman who lives here is the aunt of my agent, and needed somebody to live here for the next four years. Imagine my surprise when your Mom showed me a picture of her son. Your Mom didn't realize that you were my very own hero. Would you mind locking the front door?"

Steve nodded dumbly as he turned around and locked the door. When he turned back around, April's robe was piled at her feet, leaving her wearing nothing but a smile.

"I understand it's your birthday, Steve. Can I give my hero a birthday kiss?"

Steve rushed across the room to take April in his arms, losing himself in their kiss.