All Comments on 'Of Lords and Ladies Ch. 05'

by peachesmelba

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Frisky, playful, naughty, very sexy - love it!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Nice to have more. You've got a lot of interesting paths you can follow with this.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Enjoying this

God old fashioned lusty BDSM of a future sub.

Nice one

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
what a fun story!

really enjoyed this chapter - going back to read from Ch. 01 now...

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
So glad to see you back

Really like the story and am both enjoying and frustrated at the subtle comments referring to either a very questionable past or a very twisted future for the newlyweds. Hope you can go back to your two month timeline. I was afraid that you might have abandoned the story. Like I stated, so glad to see you back.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Excellent

So pleased to have yet another fun chapter, looking forward to the next :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Please, please, another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE please!

Love the innocence of the new bride, brought up to be a lady, everyone around her taking advantage of her, especially with husbands consent; she just goes along! Love it. Hope this story continues and they do unspeakable things to her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

God this story is soooo hot. I love how Ronald takes advantage of Allys but not cruelly. I work at a desk job and when there is no one looking, I pull out this stOry and end up rubbing and fingering my pussy. I always cum while reading this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous