Office Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm moving in with Becca tonight. Jennifer and I will stay with her on weeknights, and with Bill on the weekends. Need to do that to get her firmware upgrades completed before the Slutware 2.0 install. The milking machine is broken, and I can't afford another one. Do you think you could ask for volunteers from the team?" she says with a face so innocent, and a mind so devious, I'm certain whatever ports I have open are being snaked right now.

"I'm quite certain Eric and Ralph will volunteer. Judy probably will just because she's so competitive. Becca, that's a different matter. You know how she gets about PDA's, or even bikinis. Great figure and she wears a high school swimteam approved one piece." I conjecture, then gloomily remember her attire at the corporate pool parties.

"I think you've got that all bassackwards. Judy will be the first to volunteer, arguing that the men shouldn't be touching my tits at all, quickly pressuring Becca to join, who will be grateful to get your paws off of them, making you, Eric and Ralph look like the horny horn dogs you are, trying to paw my big titties. Has your GPU computed the solution yet?" Debra taunts me, like lecturing a schoolchild.

"We need to announce we have already had to deal with the situation, and that there are certain uh, benefits that go along with volunteering. The benefits of course, can only be shared with those who volunteer, primarily consisting of oral sex provided by you." I offer, at 90% confidence.

"Oh, Jim, you have so much to learn. Thank goodness you have me to teach you. The benefits must include oral sex with the other volunteers, same sex pairing excluded unless of course, they volunteer to do that with each other. We need to snake their GPU ports, dear Jim, and not everyone is going to find my pussy as delightful as you do. Ralph has a thing for Judy's tight body too. Eric bounces back and forth between myself and Becca, but he's a breast man. We need to get two at a time milking me, and everybody else cannot feel left out if we ever want to make our schedule deficit up. We all get to party out at my house if we get back on schedule. Incentivize, incentivize, incentivize." Debra explains her plan, which is 99% confidence.

"Are you really trying to take my job as team leader? But there is a catch, isn't there? A blocked port protocol, one might say. Maybe a whole set of them?" My GPU caught it right away.

"I'd rather serve under you," she says sweetly, syrup dripping in her words like hot lava, "but you are essentially correct. No pussy, no cock, no ass for anyone until we are back on schedule. Oral only, and only if you milk me. We come together, or not at all, until we are beating the pants off those Bro-Co snobs!" Debra proposes her solution.

I work late that night, the GPU crunching away on the scripts, while I catch up on a day's worth of missed work. Becca is helping Debra move in, ostensibly so she can be closer to work. Becca has a house which once had room mates, but is close to going underwater since the payments are too much for her alone despite her luxurious income. But when you subtract the BMW payments, and all the club fees she belongs to, plus her clothing and travel self allowance, there just isn't that much left. Becca is looking forward to us getting more serious, but then Judy swoops in and grabs my cock right from underneath her, despite the fact I have always dated more than one woman at a time. That's why Debra's solution is so elegant, call it polyamory, or married and dating or even the old school swinging. It is the life for myself and my future wife Becca. I transfer funds from savings into another savings account, and start saving for a hideously expensive engagement ring. I realize that Debra has snaked my GOS (genital operating system), and that she will teach Becca how to do it too. What can I say, I'm in love. I try to text Judy, but she does not respond. It is her club night, and club nights are a sacred dancing only ritual for Judy. At least all I said was "I miss you baby."

The next morning I update the location of the team meeting to the privacy suite. Normally, that means someone is getting fired, and the rest of the team is being let in on it. I leave a note on my white board to let those who didn't pay attention to their computers about the location, but who am I kidding, this team eats a dozen small servers for breakfast. I study the confused faces in the room, trying to make sense of us all still being here together. Judy, our petite version of the actress Eve Myles, 5'2" and 32B-24-34 has already sussed out that it is something about Debra and myself, locking her green eyes on her like she is targeting a death ray. Becca, our 34C-26-36 all american brunette fuck Goddess, 5'4" and athletically toned, looks at me quite neutrally, already knowing everything I'm going to say, and unwilling to give me a moment's indication of what her decision will be. Remind me not to play poker with my future wife. Eric is our lanky redhead, 6'4" and probably of average endowment, since his shoes are smaller than mine. Ralph is 6'2, but twice as wide as Eric, more hairy lumberjack with a belly than computer man. His shoes are the same size as mine, so I guess that means Judy will be just as happy with him as she is with me. I'm 6'1", about 200 pounds, and 8" thick.

"I've called you all here today to deal with a pressing and urgent situation." I say very sternly.

"I know, we are way behind in our milestones..." Ralph starts in as I cut him off.

"No interruptions until I finish please." I say as I stare at him, and he gets my intensity, pulling back.

"Ralph is none the less correct, and we will address that later. First, however, a very unique situation has arisen. We all welcomed Debra back from her maternity leave, but her expensive dual breast pump has broken. I would like volunteers to help with the situation. I learned how to do it growing up on a farm, but was unprepared for the physical and acoustic side effects I experienced yesterday. Suffice it to say her natural proclivities, which may have helped her be with child in the first place, took over. I'm asking for volunteers to help share the load, and share the benefits. If you do not wish to volunteer, you can leave the meeting now, and no one will fault you for it, nor will it go into your record. You will only miss out on the benefits the volunteers will receive." I explain as neutrally as I can.

Becca gets up to leave, and almost gets out the door, before she turns to see my heartbroken face, absolutely crushed. She calmly locks the door. "The door wasn't locked. I volunteer." she says with a smile, knowing that she has faked me out big time, with a fist pump.

"I volunteer." Judy says quickly, as do Eric and Ralph.

Debra says "What do you get for volunteering? Well for starters, you get to milk me, two at a time, after the training you receive from Jim today. The rest of you get to have oral sex together. I will personally service whoever milks me in thanks, but I understand the rest of you might not be comfortable with same sex contact, so that's fine." in her hot voice.

"Fuck that's hot! Glad I volunteered!" Judy cries out as everyone laughs.

"Unfortunately, we are behind schedule, as Ralph pointed out. So there is also a penalty for volunteering, no penetration sex until we are back on schedule. No cock, no pussy, no ass, other than oral." I propose to everyone.

"Gawd, I hope that doesn't mean ass to mouth is still in the cards." Becca laughs.

"No dear, it doesn't. But what it does mean is that the Friday night we are back on schedule, Bill and I are throwing an orgy party, no holes barred, lasting until Sunday night. It can be open to others, or closed to just the volunteers and significant others. You pay the penalty for being slackers, you get rewarded for being on or ahead of schedule. That should make the twice daily milking sessions MUCH more fun." Debra offers.

"Did she just promise to fuck us?" Eric asks Ralph.

"I'm quite certain she promised to fuck us. Ralph replies.

"I'm quite certain I promised to fuck you – both at once if you like." Debra says with a wink.

"Gawd dude, she's giving up her ass to save the fucking project!" Eric looks at Ralph in glee.

"I give up my ass too." Becca says firmly, not wanting all the glory to go to Debra.

"And mine as well." Judy is swearing under her breath, trying to figure out how she ended up the last one giving up her ass, going up against Miss Innocent and Miss NeverGonnaGiveItUpLikeThat.

"So there is one last penalty. Project meetings are at 10am and 2pm each day, and are conducted nude. Let's get started, shall we?" I say as I start stripping, Debra is practically ripping off her clothes, Becca is close behind, and Judy is cursing under her breath again. Eric and Ralph just shrug their shoulders and lumber into it, never taking their eyes off the hot women in the room, getting naked right before their so very curious eyes.

Debra takes out the towels and bottles, arranging them on the floor, as she gets into position on all fours. Eric and Ralph are staring at her wide open cunt, easily spread for their view, as my GPU predicts she's been playing with herself all morning. "Guys, you can stare at it, finger it, or lick it as much as you want, AFTER you learn how to milk me. Blowjobs are available for the curious then too. But my tits are hurting right now, so GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND MILK ME!" Debra nearly yells hard and loud enough to be heard down the hallway.

"Ok, guys," I say as I release Judy and Becca from the hug I gave them after getting naked, "Hands flat, up at the ribcage, press together, then bring your index finger and thumb together to squeeze the milk out from the nipple. Good, keep doing that until nothing more comes out, then let the girls have a go at it." I look up to see Judy slide under Debra and bend her head up to lick her pussy. Whatever she is doing Debra is in heaven, and starts coming quickly. Becca cannot take her eyes off of it, and Judy's legs are open, playing with her own pussy. Becca chooses between the known and the bi-curious alternatives before her. She maneuvers me to where she can suck my cock – one handed, as she concludes there will be a lot of pussy eating before this meeting is over, and she must get her own muff wet and ready, but can still see everything Judy is doing. Win / win.

Ralph and Eric declare they are done, but they don't quit playing with Debra's tits, they are like kids with a new toy at Christmas. Becca bumps Eric out of the way, so he moves back to wave his cock in her face. There is a sweet tinge of regret as I see my girlfriend, and presumed future wife, taking another man's cock in her mouth. She is a good girl and practices her tit milking, as Judy sits up, muttering under her breath, quickly moving to grab Ralph's cock, and I feel another twinge as my other girlfriend starts sucking his cock, ignoring Debra's left teat, but the point is moot. All that remains of our meeting is catching orgasms and donating them. I figure making Debra blow me right in front of Becca might be a turn on or a turn off, with 50/50 odds. Going down on Debra is much safer, out of her line of sight and much more generous besides. I can always get my cock sucked this afternoon, the only one who needs to be trained further is Judy and she will probably do it better while sucking my cock. So I slide under Debra's wet muff, and start fingering her and licking her wet snatch to the best of my ability. Her smooth outer lips are thick and full with her arousal, her inner lips spread with the fulfillment of that arousal, and I need to have a very intimate conversation with a man about a boat, as his bald head is sticking up, eager to be licked. I'm going to take possession of that boat one day soon, and this man is going to get her to let me. My tongue goes to work, making her happy, to soft mewling sounds.

The lap top bleeps it is lunchtime, as Becca comes to kiss me. Judy zeroes in on Eric, and kisses him. I know Eric can taste Ralph's cum in her mouth, as Becca shares the taste of his with me in my mouth, giggling as I squirm. Debra rolls over onto her back and says "What does a girl have to do to get some cock around here?" to which I quickly reply "Get us back on schedule and you three girls won't be able to walk for a week.", while Ralph replies "What am I, chopped liver?" which everyone thinks is hilariously funny. We all get dressed and go down to the cafeteria, obviously the closest team in the building, even if we do smell like fuck. It is a quick, half hour lunch, and we are back in the salt mines.

For the first time in two days, it seems like I can really focus on my work. I get more done in the hour and a half than I did in two days. Debra's little motivational scheme is already paying dividends. Debra has a really brilliant idea about snaking the competitions router, and our test rig shows it works. The two o'clock alarm on my calendar goes off and I hustle down to the privacy suite.

I'm the last to arrive. Judy and Becca are already naked, Debra on the floor between them, getting the hell milked out of her, but purring the whole time, Eric and Ralph are just stroking their boners, while I nudge them in the ribs. I notice that the pecking order is intact, I'm still King Dong for Judy, Ralph is next, with Eric only a little smaller, as I take off my clothes. "Shouldn't at least one of you be licking Debra's pussy in thanks for her gift of Judy and Becca?" Ralph is down on her snatch, feasting like a madman, before I can even blink, as Debra starts bucking and grunting.

"We just wanted to give you first dibs man." Eric says.

"We all have dibs on all this pussy now." I say softly as I look at Becca trying to decide if she has milked Debra's right teat dry or not.

"Tits are done! 69 city here we come!" Debra says as she spins around, deepthroating Ralph's shaft in a single gulp, while dropping her sopping muff back down on his face. I begin to wonder if she is continually wet. Becca comes to grab my hand, leading me to the floor, while Judy just kneels and sucks Eric where he stands. Becca drops her sopping wet muff on my face, and I lick through to her shaved lips, licking her clit as I finger her softly, lovingly, first with one finger, then adding another, as my lips and tongue spiral around her clit, sucking and licking. Becca is doing her part to beat or at least tie Judy's personal best in shortest time to suck me off, almost feral in her need for my seed. She doesn't have long to wait, and my balls start pumping out the squirts, as she literally cums from my cum, shaking and vibrating and whimpering. Then she goes right back to sucking me, unwilling to let my cock escape her grasp.

"Coming!" Ralph gives notice to Debra, who only redoubles her efforts, leaving his cock buried in her mouth to keep from losing a single drop. Ralph is bucking his hips off, trying to fuck her face for Gawd knows what reason, but I doubt he's ever been fucked by a force of nature before, and right then she is channeling Wen Di, the Chinese Goddesss of wind, blowing him to kingdom cum.

"I think she broke my dick. I don't think my dick is ever going to work again." Ralph mutters to himself, as Debra uses her wrist to wipe the excess come from her lips and strides over towards Eric.

Before Debra gets halfway to him, it's like Judy has eyes in the back of her head which is still bobbing on Eric's cock. Judy gets up and says to Ralph "Let me help you with that big cock, sweety. Mommy will make it all better." Judy doesn't go all full court press on him, instead doing the kindest thing I've ever seen her do, sucking and stroking him as gently as his own mother would. Instead of leaving him with a limp noodle like a full out assault might have, it gives him the confidence and caring Debra never saw in her. Becca is bashing her muff on my face as she starts to cum. I'm already on my second rise to climax, as Judy taps her heaving, bucking ass on the shoulder and proposes "Switch?"

Becca shyly leaves my almost ready to pop boner waving in the air, as Judy does what they would see her do on the show "When Judy's attack!". She has left Mommy tender mode far behind on another planet in another galaxy, and gone straight to Mommy dearest with the wire hangers, digging her fingernails – no, claws – deep into my ass as hard as she can, making me scream into her muff. I'm not proud of what I did in response. I start nipping her pussy lips, leaving little pussy hickeys everywhere as she grunts and groans. GPU says Judy feels me slipping out of her grasp, so she is trying to provoke me. GPU is right, and she gets her wish. My hands slip out of her pussy and down to her nipples, twisting them HARD, as Judy screams and thrashes around my cock, which luckily muffles the sound so that the neighboring offices don't call security to report a murder. I have taken her and made her mine and my balls are draining in her mouth. She is crying and when I pull off of her she grabs my cock to shove it harshly back into her throat, mewling softly, as her hips slowly bump and grind to a halt. Everyone is staring at us and Judy looks at them and says "Nothing to see here, Move along, these are not the droids you are looking for.", the old Jedi mind trick quote from the original StarWars movie. Judy has touched something primal in herself, and things will never be the same between us. Everyone else laughs and figures she must be ok. Becca looks broken, while Debra looks like the cat that ate all the canaries in the shop – very full of herself. Eric and Ralph are just happy dogs, completely missing the subtext of everything that has happened.

We dress and go back to work, and the productivity increase escalates. I don't even have to work late that night, but out of force of habit, I still do. I get a call from Debra "Come home honey, Becca needs you. She really needs you. Now, dammit!"

I rush to the parking garage, and get in the Viper. It isn't far to Becca's house, and I park in the driveway. I have a key, so I don't even knock. Debra is there in a house robe, and sternly tells me "Get in there Mister, and don't even come out for a glass of water until morning!"

Becca is sobbing into her pillow. "Go away! Get out of here! I don't want to see you!"

"You don't mean that my love." I say softly, as I sit on the bed and wrap an arm around her.

She twists away, yelling "You don't love me, you love HER! You never gave me pussy hickeys! You never made me scream around your cock! Gawd, you made me feel so inadequate!"

I finally see what Judy had intended all along, a pre-emptive strike against her competition for my heart – or my cock. A sword deep into Becca's heart. Time to fight fire with fire.

"I can only tell you that you are a wonderful lover. Judy has more experience, and what she did was designed to make you feel exactly like this – used, betrayed, incompetent. But neither you nor she could have known I've already made up my mind about who I want to marry." I say softly.

"Well, have a good life together." she dismisses me, rolling onto her side facing away from me.

"I believe we will, that is, if you will go with me to pick out a ring tomorrow night. But first you have to say yes to the dress. Will you marry me Becca?" I try to kiss her as she buries herself under the covers, then pops her head out to look at me.

"I think I'm hallucinating. Did you just fucking say what I fucking think you just said?" Becca is a bleary tear stained mess, but still the all-american girl who is the love of my life.

"Yes, dear. Will you marry me Becca?" I ask again.

"You have fucking bad timing dude. The conversation isn't even close to over, and you drop an emo bomb like that? Thermonuclear fucking emotional warfare, you dick!" Becca practically spits at me.