Office Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear, Will you marry me Becca?" I ask again.

"Before you fuck up and piss me off again, I'm going to say yes, but that is a cached answer and may not be written to disk, so if you cause an emotional reboot, all bets are off." she says cautiously.

"Yes, dear, I understand, dear." I say softly as I kiss her for a couple of minutes, then say gently into her ear "You've just made me the happiest man on earth."

"So what do we do about Judy slut?" Becca gives me a gigantic opening to screw up.

"We fuck her, with a really big cock. A friend of Debra's. Debra says Judy is a size queen just itching to drop me or cuckold me with the next big cock. My guess is she has engineered things to get him invited to the on-schedule orgy party, and take Judy off our hands." I explain carefully.

"Were you really so fucking dumb to think Debra was little Miss Innocent?" Becca teases.

"Yes, my love and future wife, I really was that dumb. The only hard core swinger among us, and I couldn't even imagine that she ever even sucked a cock, much less stuck a dick between her legs to get pregnant. But I am learning her devious ways, and am so very happy she only uses them to help people. Like she is helping you." I offer candidly.

"Seems to me we are helping each other out. But that truly depends on whether she was the one to help you get your shit sorted." Becca observes dryly.

"What the heck do you mean?" I wonder blankly.

"You were playing this 'man with multiple girlfriends' gig to the hilt, while we fell deeper and deeper in love with each other. It is time to fish or cut bait, and this fish was going to swim right back into the sea and swallow the next lure that passed by if you didn't step up. Are you telling me that Debra had nothing to do with getting your shit straightened out, about living the rest of our lives together?" Becca challenged me, and I saw the abyss before me that Debra's emergency intervention had saved me from.

"Debra made me see you were the only woman worth marrying. She gave me hope that it could work out for us. I can't apologize enough for what happened to you, how I hurt your feelings, when you are the only one I love. Well, I love Debra too, but that's a friend with benefits thing, completely different." I explained, hoping not to upset the applecart of the conversation.

"She's my friend with benefits too. I'm going to have to give her a long pussy-to-pussy thank you for straightening your ass out, just in time, too. You know in time Bill, and others, will get a taste of my sweet pussy, just like you will get a taste of hers and others." Becca says wistfully.

"I've already tasted her pussy, and can report it is damn sweet." I tease, setting off a pillow fight, as Becca lets out her frustrations. Finally I have to get on top of her, holding her arms up by her head while I sit on her hips.

"You know, if you were naked now, you'd be inside me breaking the no-fucking rule. I am suddenly a big fan of breaking the rules." Becca teases as she pouts, pursing her lips and lifting her chin.

"You are quite the little minx. I'll be happy to give you your first and last orgasms of the night." I playfully reply.

"I'll be glad to give you the last one, but can you really be so clueless you didn't taste her sweet pussy on my lips?" Becca teases.

"That's it! My cock has to wash out the foul stench of pussy from your mouth! Should take about three loads." I say as I start stripping my clothes off.

"Such a foul stench that you have to dive right back into it?" Becca laughs.

"A man has to do what a man has to do." I say bravely, diving under the covers, playing Becca's favorite game, 'find the pussy in the dark'. She grabs my cock and starts yanking on it, trying to emulate what Judy did earlier.

"Please, wife-to-be, let tonight be loving and gentle. Cast Judy out of our bed and don't give her another moment of our time." I say as I pull her hips towards my face. Becca snickers, and then starts licking the crown of my dick, as much more loving scripts start executing on our Genital Processing Units. I find the port to her high resolution Input/Output channel. My tongue continues to discover the orgasmic control interface, and I promptly interface with it. My digital probes enter her high resolution I/O channel, as one digital probe snakes her back channel. She is huffing and puffing, increasing her oral accuracy and frequency on my inflatable hi gain probe. The purge begins, and centiliters of stored genetic information is downloaded into to her oral port, while her own orgasmic control interface starts chattering like a broken Network Interface Card, causing systemic level resets, control and motor oscillations. This protocol seems to have a strongly fluidic interface, gushing out again and again, clearly not the first time tonight. The digital probes verify that the G port is still functional, as the motor control oscillations are damped into resonance. We do that three more times, falling asleep in each others arms, not even noticing the four simultaneous orgasms.

We get up the next morning, using Becca's bathroom to get ready, popping out for coffee to find Debra being milked by a perfectly functional dual breast pump. She wears a sheepish smile, and softly says "Sorry! My bad!" We grab coffee and croissants, Debra will follow when she is ready.

A setup, a ruse, a con, a trojan horse – all of the things I can say about what Debra has done apply every bit to the project we are working upon, leading to flashes of insight, but I need to confirm it with Eric and Ralph. We call it DNS poisoned honeypot, and outline it briefly as the team meeting gets underway and we undress. Debra, as usual, was early, already setup. Becca and Judy flank her, getting the milking out of the way. Then Becca does something unexpected, pulling Judy into a kiss, fingering her snatch, as Judy retaliates, and then it is full on pussy to pussy war. Ralph moves in to kiss Eric as the three of us start laughing. Eric is still freaked out by it even though he is laughing.

"Cock, NOW!" Debra commands. I slide under her, to lick out her sweet pussy, as Eric and Ralph move to her face. Debra takes turns sucking one, then the other, then rubs their cockheads on each other in her mouth, stirring them around with her hands on each shaft. Their eyes are bugging out, and they are feeling very – odd – about the direct male to male penis contact which Ralph had joked about mere moments before. I'm trying to hang in the sluicegate, as Debra's wet flow is at a level I've never seen before, and my tongue has to be very busy to lap it all up and give her clit some of the attention it truly deserves. The girls are fighting not to orgasm first, and the strange mixture of mewling and grunting they are making as they each feast on the other's wet snatch indicates they will be big time orgasms when they finally cross the finish line. Call it a lesbian grudge fuck, call it two cats in an alley, it is still hot and it is still intense. Eric and Ralph are trying not to show how turned on they are while rubbing each others dicks, while Debra is slurping noisily on their shafts, only to pull them apart, sucking Eric, then sucking Ralph, then sucking them both while trying to start a fire with their wood.

Wham! Wham! Wham! Becca slams her pussy hard into Judy's head, bouncing her head off the floor, and they are off to the races with a long "ee-yagh-gagh-argh-ungh-yah-ungh-ubngh-ungh" scream, muffled in each others muffs. Eric and Ralph are coming together, busting a nut only to cream each others cocks, as Debra is laughing and blowing them at the same time, humping my face as she claims her own orgasm. Judy is kissing Becca mouth to mouth, much more gently than I would have expected, as they caress each other.

We get dressed and go down to the cafeteria, ideas whizzing by so fast that it is hard to keep up, Becca is furiously scribbling down the notes. We are very careful about InfoSec, and our project notes are never online, only hardcopy. Fortunately I can read scribble, and figure we have about two weeks worth of work to check these ideas out. We dart out of the cafeteria in different directions like a bomb blew us apart.

We work hard in the afternoon, then rush to the meeting in the privacy suite. Debra is grinning like the cat that ate all the canaries in the whole shop, only saying "Laters, baby". I groan at the cheesy 50 Shades of Grey reference, but Eric and Ralph are looking for some rough milking payback, and they manhandle her a bit, thinking they will show her. I don't have the heart to tell them she likes it rough, But when they are done, they make beelines for Becca and Judy, who has nominated herself fluffer for my cock. Debra is collapsing her fingers against her palm in a classic 'come hither' gesture, and I meekly lay down on the floor for her to mount me. The wet muff descends, and her mouth closes on me, in the most sensuous, slow, loving blowjob I've yet had in my life. I return the favor, long licks through her sweet pussy, from twisting in her channel opening, up between the lips, spin around the clit, slide back down the lips, only to plunge my tongue inside as deep as I can, just to start all over again. Debra completely blocks my view with her body, so all I can hear is the grunting, mewling, and thrusting from the middle of the room. I go back to my task of making Debra happy, following her lead, picking up the pace as she picks up pace on me. We are climbing and climbing and climbing in erotic intensity. Then we are grunting and thrusting, as my balls jump for joy at finally being able to release the pressure, pumping and pumping and pumping. Debra pulls off me to go kiss Becca, as Eric and Ralph back up, terrified of what Debra might do to them with a mouthful of my come. Judy comes to kiss me, and I do not hesitate, knowing her mouth still will have Eric's come or Ralph's come in it. This is more loving and caring, and I do not want to break the mood.

We work late, and accomplish so much more than we had hoped, and Debra comes to my office and shocks me so hard I would have sworn she came to my office nude (but she didn't). She has even tested it in the lab, and Bro-Co is fucked, truly hard fucked. I promise her a celebration. She says I promised someone a ring. I get my ass out of the office and make it to the credit union just in time to see a loan officer and get the rest of the money I planned to save up, credited to my credit card with a new daily spending limit to let me use it all. I sweep back by her house to pick up Becca, and we go to our favorite Chinese restaurant, have a nice dinner, then head to the wholesale jewelers to pick out a ring. The ring she gets is less than expected, so I get a matching diamond teardrop necklace and earring set that makes her eyes shine. I've never seen her this happy. She's never been this happy. I've never been this happy.

The weeks fly by, as the guys rotate beneath Debra in strict alphabetical order, switching between Becca and Judy, probably to prevent any repeat of the Becca-Judy 69 with Debra dick rubbing. There is a very brief discussion led by Debra of what Becca's and mine's engagement means – absolutely nothing as far as the project and the terms of the volunteer project go. Still going to give it all up to everybody, for the duration. And they can taste it, we are closing in for schedule breakeven, and with Debra's surprise, even one of the contract bonuses.

Debra has taken to sleeping with Becca, so every weeknight is threesome city. Debra is very generous teaching her sexual skills to Becca, and to me. My head is so swollen from sleeping with two women I don't think my ego will ever return to normal size. We start going with Debra out to her big ranch house on weekends, where Bill is just as tender with Becca as he is with Debra. I can see the love shine between them, and am so very grateful they are in our lives.

Co-ordinating the wedding is just way too big a project, with my family in one city, hers in another, and us living in yet a third. We hire a wedding planner who is expensive, but worth every penny of it. We are down to the essentials: choosing and fitting.

And then we have done it. Debra's office milk cow project has saved our asses, we are not only on schedule, but up a milestone on the competition. We have caterers scheduled to put out the spread, but the big question is, who do we invite? Eric and Ralph argue for keeping it to the bare minimum, just adding Bill. Becca, Debra, and Judy all want some other variety, they've sucked our dicks enough to justify a little strange, exactly the opposite of what I would have predicted. Eric and Ralph figure with the ass and pussy on three girls, they'll be lucky to come six times in a night, Debra points out it isn't one night, it is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, so they should be able to plug each hole on each girl at least twice, while getting some damn hot strange from her friends. Impeccable logic, and then Debra has to go and bust it up by demanding she gets dual blowjobs every day, or the ability to kiss any man with another man's cum in her mouth. Eric starts arguing every girl has to be airtight every day, and then I object to all of it. "Nobody has to do anything other than what they agreed at the beginning, That's final, end of story." I demand firmly, and it sticks. Debra gets to invite three other couples or six of her single friends, and Friday is a go. Debra later tells me she was just gaslighting the guys, teasing their homophobia. Neither she nor Bill is going to have an issue eating their cum out of Becca's pussy, why should they?

The party is set to be lingerie or less (LOL), since Bill and Debra live on so much land no one can see if they are naked. They have a big pool, and a twelve seat hot tub in a gazebo, of which I've grown quite fond. Becca is in top form, black lingerie, hose, garters, and heels, covered by a white extra long t-shirt, which isn't really covering anything up, but merely advertising the lingerie underneath. Never could have gotten her to wear that inside the house six months ago, much less to pop out to the convenience store and buy ice.

Ann is there, Debra's friend who kept Bill company all during his "suffering" while the milk cow project was underway. I expect on Monday Debra will announce she's bought another dual breast milk pump, which will look suspiciously like the one sitting under the counter at Becca's house. But just like the replacement breast pump, Ann is the twin to Debra, redder hair, full DD or E class jugs, a body meant for sin that I'm going to have to take for a spin. Talking with her is Emily, in a lace dress without lingerie, built more like Becca with the hungry Hungarian hot evil witch woman looks. They both come to lay very deep hugs on me, making intimate acquaintance with my ass and package. Arnold, the man beside Ann, is one of the rough hewn kind of guys, maybe 6'2" and a very big cock in a cock ring. Bill is wearing nothing but his very erect cock in a cock ring. Nathan, the young dark haired companion to Emily, who is also wearing nothing but a very big cock in a cock ring. I am starting to feel very over dressed. Arnold and Nathan sandwich Becca, and she blushes, pulling the t-shirt dress over her head, so they can get a better feel of her ass, and makes them do the hug all over again., Maria, a lush bodied Latina with nicely bloopy jugs, their naked 'housekeeper' joins us.

Our caterer is Devon, a black man who is just huge, 6'6", 300 pounds, and 10" of salami swinging. Judy is going to faint to her knees just to start sucking I predict. Debra is helping lay out the evening spread, as I look for his counterpart. She strides down the stairs, dressed only in 4" fuck me heels, her black body oiled and glistening. She is over six feet tall, built on the Venus Williams slender mold with an even prettier face, full, luscious almost Debra and Ann scale breasts as round as Debra's are pointy. Becca is going to kill me if I don't roll my tongue back up off the floor. But Becca is gone, heading out to the driveway with everybody else to greet the last of the guests to arrive – Eric, Ralph, and Judy, who decided to carpool together (and smoke a doobie or two).

Debra says "Mersienne dear, have you met Jim? He's going to marry Becca soon, and I almost prefer his tongue to hers, he's that good. Jim dear, you're going to love Mer's prime pussy." I groan as I get the pun.

"Dear, we really must get you dressed for the party." Mersienne (who I learn prefers Mer among her intimate friends), starts stripping my clothes off, then kneels and blows me hard, flipping out a hand like a doctor for a scalpel, to have Debra place an elastomer cock ring in her palm. She slips it over my cock and balls as she pulls off of my shaft. My encounter with heaven over, she tugs on my cock and it feels so full, taunt against my balls. "Now you are properly dressed, and quite well equipped I must say. Do promise me a good ride later, won't you darling?" she says as she wraps herself around me, kissing me intensely, rubbing all over my body, then leaving me like the wind to go meet the new arrivals. Her impeccable english with a slight french accent indicates a very high class lifestyle and background. Debra laughs at me, and tugs me by the cock back to the waiting throng. I'm already comfortable being led around by my cock, it doesn't even seem strange to me.

Debra says "We have the opening festivities, then you need to take Becca to the hot tub for a nice slow, gentle, loving fuck. Her GOS Slutwife 2.0 install will be complete upon the reboot she experiences with all of her friends sucking and fucking. Don't try to hold her back this weekend, just let her go and reap the benefits for the rest of your life. And you're welcome." she says saucily, as she puts her fingers to her mouth, whistling loudly to get everyone's attention. "Good evening! As your hostess, Men wearing more than a cock ring are overdressed. We are going to do the traditional Swinger Circle Welcome in the livingroom. Women wearing more than Mer probably want to make your pussies accessible."

We go into the livingroom, and she lines us up, Eric, Ralph, Bill, myself, Arnold, Nathan, and Devon, in one row, then puts Judy, Ann, Becca, herself, Emily, Maria, and Mer in front of us. "Ladies, some of you know what happens next. We all kneel, taking the cock of the man before us, and suck it in greeting. The purpose is not to make them come, the purpose is to get them interested in playing with you this weekend. Unless you are fully lesbian, you may not want to abstain from the smogasboard of man meat assembled before you. Trust me, we will wear them out soon enough and then it is back to tongues and fingers, so be nice, play well with others, and when you have finished with Devon, start over with Eric until you have sampled them all. Then we will line up and the men will try to get us interested in them. That one always seems to take a little longer when I'm in charge. (chuckles) Let's begin, mouths only, no hands."

I saw this once in a porno, but had no idea where it came from. The visual feast of seven beautiful women on their knees, including my fiance, sucking the cock of the Matron of Honors husband, and the Matron of Honor sucking my own cock, beside the five others is just thrilling. Debra pulls off of me, saying "Gawd I love your cock, please share it with me later!". Mer, Maria, Ann and Emily all repeat it, word for word. Judy and Becca take the rear, mumbling it quickly, as the ladies shuffle to the right, Judy with Ralph, Ann with Bill, Becca with me, Debra with Arnold, Emily with Nathan, and Maria with Devon. Mer goes back to start in on Eric, nodding her head up and down as she sucks very hard, as Maria bobs as fast as she can on Devon's huge cock. Everyone else just sucks slowly and gently. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!" the women chime out in unison this time, as Becca looks up at me, eyes shining in joy. Ann joins me, just a playful little minx, concentrating on my tip, her tongue and lips doing things I didn't know a mouth could do to a cock. It sparks the notion that kissing her would be a very useful educational and also very pleasurable experience. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!" they all say and Judy is upon me, with that slow, merciful suck she once used on Ralph after Debra had broken him. Becca is enjoying herself on Nathan's footlong (it isn't, quite, but it isn't nine inches either), while Debra is just fucking showing off and deep throating Devon. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!", and Judy looks up at me, eyes brimming with tears, as she moves over to Arnold. Mer is upon me and her silky smooth throat envelopes me, while the spicy scent of her hairs fills my nose. She returns to demonstrating who taught Ann all her tongue tricks, and the top of my head comes off, just long enough to see Becca trying to deep throat Devon's massive cock, leading to a sharp stab of jealousy. Will I lose both her and Judy to his great big black cock? The fear washes over me as Mer nips at my cock tip, demanding I pay the fuck attention to her. She laughs in her throat as she deep throats me. Bliss returns to my dick and all is right with the world. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!" they all say, and Maria is in front of me, as my body craves her big bloopy titties, but it is the softness of her lips, like two pillows made of flesh, softly caressing the tip of my prick while her tongue snakes the slit in the tip, frenching my cock in a way I've never felt before and leaving me with shudders, as I'm so close to cumming. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!" the women all say together, as the last woman, Emily, tosses her long black hair to the side and sort of sucks my cock sidesaddle, turning her head all around my knob, as she scrapes my johnson with her teeth, oh, so very lightly. I am being consumed. If she doesn't stop very soon she will be consuming my cum in her mouth. "Gawd, I love your cock, please share it with me later!" the women all say as they stand, pushing us down by the tops of our heads, more symbolic than actual force, but we all get the hint and play along.