Office Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

My head is guided by a hand behind my head as Emily thrusts her heavily thatched forest of fur into my face. The scent of hot pussy had been overwhelming before, and I forgot to notice where Debras and Beccas hands were while they sucked us. Their hands are very, very rarely idle during sexual activities, and I will have to ask them later if they were tossing each other off. But for now, I focus on the pink raspberry in front of me, sticking out lewdly like a child sticks their tongue out. I suck and lick it gently, increasing the suction and licking until she responds, bucking her hips. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!" we have to say far too soon, and Debra is in front of me, her familiar clit a good close friend of my tongue. The old friends meet, dancing in the boat, spinning around and around, and around, until I swoop in and suck her right to the edge, returning to the previously scheduled program of old friends dancing. The old man in the boat grants me ownership of the boat, after I am polishing his bald head so often she is bucking her hips on the edge of orgasm. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!" we say again far too soon, as the love of my life returns to me, and I reflect how respectful the phrase is, how even years after sharing dozens of lovers, I will still want to say it every night to my beloved Becca. I try to prove that to her with my lips and tongue, feasting on her channel, fucking her with my tongue, as I lick up and around to her clit, sucking and teasing, and licking for all I'm worth. Her hips are thrashing against my face, and I instinctively reach up to grab her ass to keep her from falling. She recovers her balance, and swats my hands away, with a terse "No hands!" producing a sea of giggles from the women. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!" we all say, as Ann rotates in front of my face, her bright red muff taunting me. I stick my tongue out and she pulls back, forcing me to bend forward, then Whap! She thrusts her hips forward, smashing my face into her pussy. She didn't do this with the other guys, but now she wants to fuck my face with her pussy. I hold my face as still as I can as she bashes me, like an insane mosh pit of oral sex. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!", I say along with everyone else as I wonder if I have beard burn from Ann's crazy rubbing, but Judy is there, and she needs oral care. Soft loving oral care for a hot dark haired Welsh pussy, practically foaming at the mouth and needing dick, right the fuck now, the bigger the better. It is only then I see the fallacy in Debra's original assessment. Judy would always crave big cocks, but that wasn't her be all and end all. Now I understood her tears, and I tried to soothe her scorching pussy with my tongue. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!", we all cry out, as Mer slides in front of me, presenting her nappy dugout for servicing. She is the most vocal, oohing and Ahhing with each stroke of my tongue on her clit. I probe her tight pussy with my tongue, retrieving her butter cream sauce. We go back to voting the oohs and ahhs, the oohs have it. "Gawd, I love your pussy, please share it with me later!" we all say as the last woman appears in front of me, Maria has big soft lips down below as well, but they are open wide, giving me very easy access to her wet cunt below her dark fur. It is a splish splash kind of adventure, the wettest of all the girls, where my hibernating GPU pops up and declares with that little friction I could (85% confidence) fuck her all night long. It also postdics the finding that Debra arranged the men in increasing cock size, and the women in increasing cunt size. Now it is time to find out for real.

"Ok, thank you all for the wonderful welcome! Now Becca and Jim are going to take over the hot tub, since they haven't been able to fuck since before they got engaged. The rest of you may do as you please, food in the kitchen, bar in the dining room, hemp stash in the planters on the patio, and mattresses in the garage, which is officially our group sex area. Try not to fuck up the house, we still have to live here come Monday. Happy fucking!" Debra says cheerfully, in the best House Mom mashup with a pornographic cheerleader I've ever heard.

Becca drags me by the cock towards the hot tub, and we take the soft dirt path to the gazebo, to the luxury of the hot tub. She has me get in and slides on top of me, guiding my hard cock into her wet pussy. "Just play with my nipples while I play with my clit. Fuck me slow and kiss me, for the next several weeks, or maybe just forever in your arms..." Becca says so very passionately as she kisses me, and I do as she asks, grateful to finally be inside her again, grateful to have her in my life, grateful for her to be my future wife. I am also grateful for Debra, who knew we needed this tender moment to bond, to fuse, to be who we can be and should be and would be. I would have just thrown us into the mix, fucking Becca hard, with who knows who else joining in. It is then that I see it. I am Debra's tool. I am installing the Slutwife 2.0 software. I am teaching Becca she can have it all, wild open wanton sex and tender deeply fulfilling love. I have a duty, an obligation, to help Becca become the most truly loving being that she can be, never holding her back, but always having her back, being her shelter from the storms of life, and her transport to new adventures. I have learned so much from Bill and Debra I think I may have to buy them a car for their wedding present, a wedding I would not have without them. Besides, they really do need a new car, the old deathtrap Debra drives to the city makes me fear for the life of a woman I truly do love.

After at least a half hour of the slow languorous sensual fucking, with so many orgasms for my beloved Becca neither she nor I could ever count, she simply says "It's time."

"Do I have to take off the cock ring?" I worry.

"No, silly. These are designed to let you come. Also, they don't keep you hard without stimulation. We can get a different ring that will do both those things." Becca says softly as she turns to face me in the water, "Do you want to ride my rump and take my anal cherry, or have me ride you and take my hot tub virginity?"

"Back door #1, please." I say playfully.

"The lube is under the bucket. Put the nozzle in my ass, give me two squirts, put your nozzle next to my ass, give me two fingers with a squirt on them. Then lube up your cock. Keep the fingers in, and spread them as wide as my butthole will let you, then slide the cock in as you slide the fingers out." Becca instructs as I fetch the lube, getting up on all fours on a towel.

"You sound like an anal pro, not an anal virgin." I tease.

"Debra and I have had at least a dozen training sessions. Wanted to make sure my first experience is a good one. With you, it will be." Becca says as I squirt the lube in. "Fuck that's cold! Get your fingers in me! I need some hot cock right the fuck now!"

"Coming baby." I say softly, warming her ass up by rubbing it and sliding my fingers inside. Despite the cold lube, her ass is hot, and my thick cock nuzzles her stretched sphincter. I slide in, just as instructed, pushing slowly into her ass. We are both very relaxed, and that helps, but I still stroke slowly, very gently. I want to be able to do this again. My cock is warning me this won't be a long fuck, her ass is too tight and my balls are too full.

"Faster, harder!" she urges.

"I won't last long that way baby." I say softly.

"I don't give a fuck. Well, technically, I'm giving an ass fuck right now, but you know what I mean, I mean if you aren't cumming in the next five to ten seconds, you are going to miss being with me on the biggest orgasm of my life! CUM WITH ME!" Becca screams, as I fuck her as hard as I dare, my balls saying, fuck it, we're out of here, jumping and pumping and thrusting as her hips are shaking as I finally notice she's gone all tripod on me and has her left hand on her clit. Becca's hips smash up and down, trying to buck me off, trying to rid herself of the peg in her ass as she screams, a braying howl of sexual pinnacle she's never shared with anyone before. Becca's legs give out, and I smash her into the towel, her hips and thighs quivering, as I raise back up on my arms to let her breathe.

Rolling on to her side, Becca says "Just hold me for a moment. Then we will get your cock cleaned up and find somebody to suck it. I'm sure I can find a few volunteers." I wrap my arms around her, holding her close, as my cock does indeed go soft despite the cock ring. She leads me into the house to the front bathroom, and soaps up my cock, then plays with my cock and balls until they are clean enough to pass her inspection.

The house is surprisingly empty, and I am surprisingly hungry. We stop to graze at the banquet table in the kitchen, then cruise out to the garage, where the action is. As we open the door, the smell of fuck slaps us in the face as Becca calls out "Oh, My Gawd!"

Judy is the centerpiece of an airtight foursome, impaled on Devon's big black cock, As Eric drills her ass and Arnold stuffs her throat. Judy is mashing her own tits as she gets the greatest fucking of her life so far. Debra is the centerpiece of another airtight foursome, riding on Nathan's footlong, while Ralph reams her rump and Bill supervises the fucking of his wife from the catbird seat in her throat. He peels off as soon as we walk into the room, pulling Becca down on his stiff cock. Ann, Emily, Maria and Mer are daisy chained on the floor, locked out of the available cock for now. I pull Maria and Mer from the pile, while Emily senses the change and joins Bill and Becca, riding his face in hopes of switching back and forth with Becca. Ann simply goes over and takes the supervisory position, thrusting her muff into Debra's face. Maria has quickly resurrected my cock and promptly mounts me, my shaft as thick as it is ever going to get from the cock ring, my balls pulled tight and bashed by Maria's ample buns with every thrust. Mer's simple slice is nice, wet, and welcoming, practically gobbling my face as I gobble her snatch. Eric get's off of Judy and moves over behind Becca, never asking for lube, never asking if she's ready, just grabbing her ass and slhoving his cock in. I'd be pissed if I was Becca, but she never breaks stride, and Emily is somewhat put out but doesn't leave her perch atop Bill's face. Ralph moves over to snake Judy's dark port, and at least she is asked and nods she is ready for it. Mer asks Maria to switch, and her big ass blots out the rest of the room. Mer's silky snatch starts milking my boner and I try to hump into her, but she has settled into a grinding rhythm and won't be budged from it. I settled down, pumping into her as much as she will let me, as she torments me with that snatch, more effective in milking my boner than Judy's mouth, but wetter and looser, so I don't have to come right away. I am however in danger of drowning, as the wettest of all wet snatches in the world has mounted my face like an Alien Facehugger, and will not let go. I could fuck Maria all night, and enjoy every second of it, presuming I don't drown first. I don't think I'll last too much longer with Mer milking my boner, but I want to believe I could do her all night. It is a snatch made in heaven. Maria and Mer swap, as she senses I'm getting too close, and she wants the ride to last. I try to thank her pussy the best I can with my tongue.

We fuck, we eat, we fuck, we drink, we eat, we smoke, we fuck, we drink, we eat and then I realize in all the combinations, I've never fucked Debra. She's been fucking really hard, and is no doubt too raw to play, but I have to let her know I'm interested. At this point in the evening, she is the only woman I haven't fucked at one point or another, Judy and Becca before the milk maid project began, Maria, Mer, Emily and Ann tonight.

"Hey, beautiful sex Goddess, I wanted to let you know I'm still looking forward to making love with you." I say as I kiss her lips, the lips that could sink a thousand boners.

"Not just a good hard fuck?" she teases, pouting those cum drenched lips I once thought were so innocent.

"Didn't think you had any of those left in you tonight." I reply softly.

"You're right. See, you can learn. Meet me at the hot tub in five minutes." Debra says as she finishes up the joint and her plate and trundles inside for a few minutes.

When she comes out she is walking to me, a nearly perfect woman just like my wife to be, backlit by the house lights, focused on coming to see me. I am sore, my balls are sore, my arms and legs are sore, so is my back. I cannot imagine what the blessed caress of the hot tub will feel like for her, the horse with almost three constant riders out of seven guys, ridden hard and put down wet.

"Scootch over, I want to be able to see the house, make sure none of my pot head friends drops a doobie and burns it to the ground." Debra says as she lightly strokes my cock after she slides into the hot tub. "Gawd, that feels good. Is Mr. Happy broken?" she suddenly worries.

"No, babe, just used harder than ever. Still Mr. Happy, but recovering. Tell me you couldn't use a good soak first." I counter.

"Tell me about it. I've never put out like this before, and sometimes people can be a little rude." Debra observes as we sit quietly for a moment.

"Eric was a dick to Becca. Just walked up and shoved his cock straight into her ass. Isn't there a swingers ettiquette?" I ask sadly.

"There is, but I wouldn't expect him to know it. I'll have a talk with him. He was pushy and condescending with Emily and Maria. Good thing he didn't try that with Mer, she would have bitch slapped his face off. I better talk with him before she does." Debra points out the obvious. "Mr. Happy is feeling better."

"Nice being jacked off in a hot tub by a woman you love." I observe.

"You don't mind that I let everybody else fuck me?" Debra pouts, just to make sure I know she is gaslighting me.

"Slide over on top of me." I say softly.

"Just like you did with Becca? I watched you two from the house. Made me all warm and gooey inside. Then I went to my own orgy and got fucked hard. So you don't object to that, for me or for Becca?" Debra prattles on as she adjusts herself over my cock.

"No, I don't and I can't. My life is better with these wonderful people in it. I have learned so much tonight that will make me a better lover with Becca, and I'm sure the same is true for her with me. Imagine what the rest of the weekend will bring." I observe.

"I can't just lay here like Becca did. I have an emergency situation. My breasts are so full of milk that they hurt. Could you help a girlfriend out?" Debra teases.

"I know for a fact you have a fully working dual breast pump in the house." I taunt.

"And a refrigerator full of bottles of my milk. I'm somewhat of an overproducer. So I ask again, could you help a girlfriend out?" Debra teases, as she wriggles her ass.

"I could milk you here on the deck." I suggest.

"Boy, you really are thick."Debra chuckles as she turns around, replanting my root in her garden. Then she stuffs a teat in my mouth. "Suck, Jim, or I will blow you over and over until you beg to do so. Don't make me suck you dry, your poor balls have suffered enough for one night."

"Win / Win for me." I mumble around her teat, but I am already sucking, her sweet milk filling my mouth.

"Win / Win for me too." Debra grunts as she grinds out more orgasms from me. My own is a long way away, and neither of us are in any hurry to get there.

craigool
craigool
859 Followers