All Comments on 'Office Party Gangbang'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wdelanderwdelanderover 8 years ago
I'm obviously in the wrong companies

I serve on the boards of several small corporations... but obviously the wrong ones!

I need to find a company with benefits like this!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

I think you've found a perfect balance for this character. She participated in a gangbang but hasn't been really gangbanged. The tension between her and her slutty pro boss was excellent. It's making me read your other stories.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Please do a follow up read, detailing the rest of the night and the internship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL.

Great story, wish I had worked for a company like this. I have an addition to sucking cock and swallowing, but never had the pleasure of a 'gloryhole' experience, don't think they have such things in the UK. But I suppose that at 50yrs old no one else would want me to suck them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

Love them glory holes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was sexy as FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hot

Loved your story. Great start to Becky's career. I would like to read some more about how she gets ahead in the company. Would love for her to be gangbanged on the board room table and maybe filmed for a motivational video Charlotte can send round the company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Becky's future

This was a great start! I look forward to reading about Becky's career advancement and adventures.

HogwashHogwashabout 8 years ago
AMAZING!

One of the hottest erotic stories I have ever read!

Keep them coming ... errr, keep writing!

tormaptormapalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, just as many of your other stories. My only complaint is that this author doesn't seem too write sequels, or label them so i can easily find them.

Many of these characters are breathtaking and i want to know what else they will do the next chapter..... ;)

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved it.

It is too bad more women won't embrace their slut sides like this. In my experience the majority of them would do something like this. Maybe I just know a lot of sluts, and would be sluts. I must admit that the majority of my sexual experiences were back in the 70s...

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding performance 5stars!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 4 years ago
More

It sounds like she is getting into it, and would be willing to push her limits further. She could be thoroughly gangbanged at the party and taught to do kinkier things, like taking it up the ass and much more. In addition, she might be ready to go beyond anonymity and be introduced to a few of the executives and board members personally, as the new intern company slut, who would be willing to be at their service whenever and however they wanted. Her entire internship could be used up as the company slut, while she gets to know everyone personally and as intimately as possible.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

This author writes some filthy stories, thats why i love him so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we are a couple in our early thirties and both work in the same office with 3 other guys and two other girls.last year after I was out with my boss and the two other guys for cards and drinks our boss confessed to being into swinging and although not for a while had shared his wife. he was pretty drunk so we kept him talking.he told us they had once had fun at a party and both loved it and talked about doing it again.he asked us if we'd ever shared our wives and as we are all friends I said yes but only with a mate of ours. one of the others said yes and the other said no as he's single but he's openminded to anything if it's fun.we decided keep drinking as taxis had been arranged to take us home. my boss said he liked looking at my wife in the office and I said I know as she had noticed too but didn't mind and the others said they occasionally look too. after a few more beers wed had basically arranged a party for the following night at his as it was a saturday night and we could all stay over. once home I told my wife about thd party and most of what had been said. she said no to going though if it was meaning her having sex, but later in bed after I told her about how our boss and colleagues really liked her she calmed down, and eventually started to talk about it and asking me how I'd feel about seeing her having sex I reminded her it wouldn't be the first time and I'd love it.the next morning she woke me early and said to ring our boss and say we would love to attend so I did. we arrived around 7pm and walked in and found everyone from the office had turned up plus the boyfriend of the other girl.after lots of drink and snack food the boss decided to liven things up and got the girls to pick a guy but not their partner for a snog and they did, I watched my wife snogging a workmate.

then the boss told us guys to pick a girl who was to strip for us. I said my wife as I knew they all liked her and looked at her at work so my boss announced it was to be her. she looked embarrassed but very slowly she stripped off and stood completely naked in front of us all. all the guys loved her and let her know. the other girls quickly followed and soon they were all naked. then it was our turn to strip so very soon we were all naked.our boss told us all to enjoy each other and in doing so got my wife on her knees and pushed his already semi erect cock into her mouth. he then fucked her in front of me and the others. the night finished with all the guys fucking my wife, bosses wife and the girl from our office. we all stayed over and the sex continued into the night.everybody loved the party and we now do it at the end of each month.work is more fun now and as we enjoy it more we get more don.we also have days where the girls have to be naked and I get to watch my colleagues looking at her pussy and having an occasional feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, as I do all your stories. I may be odd - but your immaculate descriptions of the women all adds to your stories. I would really appreciate you mentioning the colour of their underwear, to me that adds to your already, sexy, sensual stories.

I thank you in anticipation.

Photo_GWPhoto_GW12 months ago

Your stories NEVER disappoint. 😀 I want to live in the alternate reality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was hired by a large firm, and not too long afterward the CEO called to say he would like to take me out so he could get to know his new employee. It was for a Sunday morning and he would take me to breakfast and a tour he said. The meal was at a very nice restaurant while he asked me about my family, education and interests. After leaving he drove awhile before arriving at what looked like a country club. He took me by the hand and led me into the main building. It was inside I realized we were at a naturist resort (nudist camp). "Well" he said? I spent the rest of the day being introduced to his acquaintances and friends in my birthday suit. Many of them later visit the company and encountered me. Each had a big smile and would whisper "I remember you when you were naked."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22303 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...