Office Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We traveled the next day, arriving just after noon. We checked in at the main office, made sure that the presentation copies and data files were ready for tomorrow, and then left in separate cars for the hotel. I checked in, and after unpacking and touching up my dress, I hopped in the tub. I carefully shaved my legs, and even gave my bikini area a little trim. Dan called right after I dried off, and I told him I'd be ready in an hour to go out to eat. I took great care in applying my makeup, then brushed my hair and blew it out a little. I decided to go without panties, and pulled on just the pantyhose. They felt so soft and slick against my legs, and I hoped that Dan would get a chance to feel them during dinner. I had an inspired thought after I put on the hose, and I took my cuticle scissors and cut down the middle of the crotch of the hose. That way, if things started to happen quickly, he could just take me without even undressing me. I slipped the dress over my head, pulled the side zipper up tight, and then bent over to adjust my breasts in the dress's bra cups. Wearing just the short dress and pantyhose, I felt nearly naked. I slipped on the pumps and went to meet Dan down in the bar.

Every man in the bar tracked me like radar as I walked into the hotel bar. Clearly, the dress had the effect that I was looking for. I walked up to Dan, who was sitting at a stool at the bar, and asked, "Is this seat taken?" "I've been holding it for someone as beautiful as you," was his playful reply. He ordered me a glass of wine, and we sat there, checking each other out as we waited for our table. He could not decide on whether to stare at my breasts or my legs, so he did both. The hostess called Dan for our table, and as I walked in front of him to the table, I could feel Dan's eyes on my legs and my backside, watching me walk. I was prancing a bit in the high heels, so it must have been a good show.

We were seated in a booth in the very back of the restaurant. I remarked that the seating was very appropriate, and he confessed that a good tip to the hostess made this private spot possible. We snuggled, kissed and his hand appeared on my thigh. "I guess you like how I'm dressed," I asked. "Baby, you look so upscale and sophisticated. Like a star. Wow, you take my breath away!" he replied. I believed him. I did look mighty good tonight.

After some kissing and touching during dinner, it was time for the check. While the waitress ran off with his credit card, I turned right into him and put his hand back where it had been for a good part of the night, on my thigh. I kissed him deeply and then went around to his ear and whispered, "Touch me." I felt his hand move slowly up the inside of my thigh, then felt his fingers brush across my crotch. I felt his surprise when he found the slit in the cotton panel. I backed away, and put my index finger into my now very wet pussy. I took it out, and offered it to his mouth, which he promptly accepted. I knew he was completely over the edge now, and that I was going to get pounded into the bed in just a few short minutes.

As we rode up the elevator to my room, he pushed me into the corner and kissed me hard. I responded eagerly, and felt for the pole in his pants. He reciprocated, putting his hand up under my dress and petting my pussy, now hot and ready for him. We burst into the room, and I flopped onto the bed, on my back, eager for the weight of his body on me. He was out of his clothes in a flash, and said to me, "Please, baby, don't get undressed. I want to take you just like you are." There was a strange, hollow yearning sound in his voice. Since the dress and hose felt so good on me, staying dressed was my plan as well, so I was happy to oblige.

He pushed the dress up around my waist, and placed his face squarely on my pussy. His fingers spread the slit cut into the crotch of the hose, and his tongue entered my vagina and began to lick my clit. He lapped at me for a minute or so, then gave my clit a little suck, which made me weak and close to orgasm. Then, he positioned himself over me, and pushed his entire cock into me with one long stroke. Wow, I felt like the tip of his penis was up in my lungs, he was so deep. No pain, though, so I must have been more than ready for him. He held his cock deep in me for a few seconds more, and I tried to move under him to start stroking. I was surprised to find I couldn't move at all. He had impaled me, and the pressure of his cock and his whole body on me had me pinned to the bed. I felt both helpless and totally taken. He felt my struggling, and said, "I just wanted you to know and feel that you are completely mine." I agreed that I was his for the taking.

Then, he began his long strokes. His penis kept coming all the way out of me and then pushed back in, hard and fast, bottoming out when his pubic area slammed into mine. It was like no fucking I had ever had. I had lost control of my body, and all I could do was just moan, "Oh, oh, oh," every time a stroke finished its long travel. I came hard, and he barely noticed. I was now totally passive to his movements, and he continued to pound away at me. I finally had the strength to wrap my nylon-covered legs around him tightly, to try to slow down the pounding. He must have really enjoyed that, because it had the opposite effect, and he pounded me even harder than before. I came again, and then it all got fuzzy. I remember him rolling me over onto my hands and knees like I was in a dream. He found my vagina quickly through the slit in the hose, and pushed himself all the way into me again. The angle from behind was different, and it made me feel much fuller and even more like an animal. I came again quickly, and then came again just a minute or two later, then it all kind of went blank. The last thing I recall was my face buried in the mattress, and him pulling me on and off of his cock using the gathered skirt of the dress as a gripping point. I must have passed out from the effort, since that's all I remember.

I woke up around 5 AM to find Dan gone. It was just as well, I thought, since his absence would save me from some of that uncomfortable small talk that would dance around what we did together last night. I was a little sore, but found myself sleeping in a surprisingly large wet spot. Dan must have come several times as well last night, even though he was non-stop in his motion.

The rest of the day and the return trip were uneventful. Dan and I kept our distance and played it cool. I did catch his eye a few times, and got a wink once. It made me smile, but I quickly doused it, so as to not disclose our intimate connection to the rest of the room. The flight back was full, so we couldn't switch seats and sit together. When we landed, we found that my suitcase had missed the connection. Since this was the last flight of the night, I was told that my bag would show up tomorrow and would be delivered to the house. Dan and I walked to the garage together, where he left me with a short peck on the cheek and a smile. It left me with a feeling that this whole thing was going to be OK, and that it was going to work out fine.

I drove home and came in the back door of the house. The door was locked, which indicated that Bob had already closed up the house for the night. It was late, about 10 PM, and he was already in bed, reading some spy novel. He got up to greet me as I entered the bedroom, and I gave him a quick hug and a brief kiss. I headed for the bathroom, got out of my clothes, and took a quick shower before bed. I put my non-sexy cotton nightshirt on and headed for the bed. I gave him another one of my "Goodnight, honey." mumbles and rolled over to sleep. He continued to read for a while as I drifted off.

The next day, things were pretty much back to normal at work. I was busy briefing everyone on the budget meeting outcomes, and working the actions I got during the meeting. I didn't even see Dan until mid-afternoon, when he poked his head in my office and said, "Just wanted you to know how much I appreciated you taking me along on the trip. I always wanted to see how the budget process worked at Headquarters, and I really got a lot more out of it than I expected." The words were clearly for my secretary's benefit, but she couldn't see his big smile and the wink that told just me what he was really thankful for.

I came home a little late that evening, and Bob had dinner ready. We ate and talked about work stuff, then went to the bedroom. That's when I saw my suitcase on the bed. The airline must have brought it by today, and Bob brought it in for me. I freaked for a minute, wondering if he had unpacked it for me already. My mind raced trying to think of an explanation for the sexy lingerie and little black dress, but then I spied the suitcase lock still in place, and my composure returned. I gave an excuse of being still a bit worn down from the trip, and that I would wait until tomorrow to unpack. I placed the bag in the corner near the bed, and went into the closet to change into my cotton nightshirt again. I noticed Bob peeking in on me (a little unusual, I wonder what he was up to?) and brushed him off with some statement about needing my privacy. I hopped into bed, turned over and hugged my pillow. He came over to me, stroked my hair and brushed his hand on my cheek. He gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead and wished me a good night. I groaned out a "You, too, honey," and settled in for the night.

Chapter Four - Dan's Dream Fulfillment

The next morning, I slept in, and Bob got up early as usual and went in to work on time. I rose right after he left, and turned to unpack the suitcase. I came across the lingerie and dress, right where I packed them. I put them away in my special laundry plastic container, and place an old bed sheet on top, just in case someone were to casually look inside there for something. I would have to do a load of fine laundry sometime when Bob was out, and get the dress to the cleaners, too. I noticed some perspiration stains around the underarms of the dress, and recalled with a smile the long, hard workout I got while last wearing the dress. The hose were also stained a bit around the crotch and upper thigh area, but they were still intact with no runs, and I thought they would wash up fine.

I left for work, and had a pretty normal day. I ran into Dan a couple of times, but he was just friendly and a little flirty. Anyone noticing him or me together might have thought that it was Dan's business as usual demeanor.

That changed next Tuesday. Dan had stopped by late, and asked if I could walk with him out to his car. We left work together, but not with any sort of behavior that might arouse suspicions. He had conveniently parked next to me in the ramp. As I was about to get into my car, I said goodnight to Dan, but he replied, "Just a minute. I have something for you." He reached into the back seat of his car and brought something out. It was a box, the kind that department store clothing came in. I took it from him, and then he said, "Be sure to open it in private. I hope you like it and will wear it for me the next time we're together."

I drove off, my curiosity as well as my emotions aroused. I passed by the mall on the way home, and pulled into a parking space to explore the contents of the box. I opened it, and found a black bustier. It was made of heavy spandex, with padded underwire cups and several metal stays running its length. It was a front zip, and had four garter tabs for the black stockings that were also in the box. There was also what looked like a black slingshot, but was really a skimpy black thong. It looked like Dan had something pretty specific in mind when he bought this, and the thought of wearing this sexy lingerie for him made my heart race. I called his cell, and he answered immediately. I thanked him for the gift, and said that I had my regular volleyball night tomorrow, but I could see my way toward doing something else instead. He said great, and that since he was home alone all week, could I come over to his place tomorrow night? I was a little uncomfortable with going to his house, but I was feeling the need for him and was excited by the gift, so I said yes.

At breakfast the next morning, I reminded Bob that it was volleyball night, and that I would be late as usual. I had my sports bag with me, but in addition to the volleyball uniform, it had a change of clothes and Dan's gift from last night. All day at work, I was distracted, excited about the upcoming rendezvous and what might happen. Dan stopped in after lunch, and we smiled and chatted, and I confirmed my plan to meet him after work. He passed me a small map and said, "Please park on the next block and walk over, just in case." I nodded and said, "See you at 6."

About 5:30, I put my work away and grabbed my gym bag. I headed for the ladies room to change. Most everyone had gone for the day, so I did not expect anyone to interrupt me. We have a shower area at work for those who run at lunch, so I used that to change. I got out of my pantsuit, and hopped in the shower to freshen up. After toweling off, I put on the black thong. It felt a little funny, since I wasn't used to wearing thongs. It seemed to find its way deep into the cleavage of my backside. Next, I pulled out the bustier. I wrapped it around my back, and tried to start the zipper at the bottom. It was going to be a VERY tight fit! The zipper caught, and I exhaled and sucked in my tummy as I pulled the zipper up tight. Whew! This was really a major piece of underwear, but it made my waist curvy and slim, my tummy flat and my breasts pop up out of the cups. I sat down as best I could, and pulled my leg up to put on the first stocking. It was a struggle to get the stocking on with the bustier constricting my moves, but I made it. I got the other stocking on much faster, now at I knew how to twist and turn to do it. I stood up, and turned to the mirror. I looked really sexy, and ready for sex. Like one of those Victoria's Secret catalog models, almost. I finished dressing with a silk blouse that skimmed the tops of my breasts, and a tight, short black skirt that I had not worn to work, ever. I finished things off with a pair of three inch ankle strap pumps that I bought last week on a whim. A good whim, now that I saw them on me. I topped it all off with a black jacket, packed my things and headed down to the car.

As I walked to the car, I felt the bustier move with me, like a constant hug on my body. I was doing a good job in the heels, too, considering they were a lot higher than I normally wear. I could hear them clack on the pavement, and felt my breasts bounce in the bustier with every step. I was getting more aroused with every minute. I could hardly wait to be with Dan again.

I drove off to Dan's house, and parked, as instructed, on the next street. It was a short walk around the corner to his place. I went around back as he asked, and he was watching through the window, waiting for me. He invited me in, and we made the usual small talk about how I liked the colors and the layout of the den. He poured some wine, and we sat on the couch. I took a big sip, then moved to him. I felt his hands around my waist, and felt him feel my sides under my arms. I knew he was feeling for the bustier, and smiled when he confirmed my compliance with his wishes. "I like what you have on tonight,", he said. "So do I," I purred. I let him push me over, and I took his tongue into my mouth as his hands roamed all over my chest and waist. It was very stimulating, and I got hot and flushed right away. The bustier was constricting my breathing enough to make me a little light headed, but that also made me less inhibited, so that was a good thing.

His hand went up my skirt next. He felt the tops of my stockings, and said, "Nice, very nice." in a dreamy sort of way that made me feel that I was exactly what he wanted. He felt up to my crotch and reached the thong. His fingers pushed it aside and the tip of one finger entered me. I was very wet and ready, as he quickly discovered.

He sat me up, removed my jacket, and undid the buttons on my blouse. He removed the blouse next, then stood me up and turned me around. I felt the skirt begin unzipped, then slid over my thighs. I stepped out of it, and there I was, in just the lingerie, waiting to be his personal play toy. He led me to the bedroom, carrying my clothes and purse in one hand and cupping the small of my back with the other. I fell back onto the bed, and spread my legs wide as he quickly shed his clothes. He was engorged, standing almost straight up, looking even bigger than I had remembered. He saw my stare and said, "Viagra. I plan to take my time and enjoy you fully tonight. You will also enjoy me fully as well." With that, he slipped between my legs, brushed the thong to one side, and slowly pushed himself inside of me. He moved back and forth in small strokes, and each one seemed to go a little deeper. Soon, I felt his balls finally press against the bottom of my slit. He held himself there, deep inside me. I tried to move, but I found that he had me completely pinned down by the force of his weight on my pelvis and the length of his huge penis inside me. I felt him move side to side a little, and I swear that the end of his cock must have been past my navel and into my lungs. This complete feeling of helplessness and impalement caused a strong wave of orgasm to wash over me, and I shivered involuntarily from it. He said, "Good girl! That's one. More to come."

He started fucking me, with really long strokes that left him almost outside of me on the outstroke, and slapping up against my clit on the instroke. It was overwhelming! I started to cry out with each stroke, but just an "Oh, oh ,oh!" was all I could manage. I was getting hammered by the force of his blows. I came again, crying out and shuddering. While I was coming out of it, he pulled out of me and slipped his cock between my breasts. He squeezed the cups together, encasing his cock in the lace of the bustier and my bulging breasts, and slid back and forth between them. He grunted, and then I watched as a large amount of cum burst from the tip of his cock and pooled on the bustier between my breasts. I heard him say, "That was good, very good."

I expected a break, but I saw that he was still hard, even after ejaculating. Must be the Viagra, I thought to myself. He took me by one arm, and rolled me over onto my stomach. I could smell his cum, and I felt it dampen the bustier as he pressed me into the bed. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me onto my knees. I felt the tip of his cock find my pussy, and then there was just the wild thrill of him plunging deep inside me. It was clear that he could get deeper and stroke harder doggy style, and I was being pounded with no mercy again. I heard a woman screaming, and realized it was me! He fucked me and fucked me, and I lost track of time. I must have come five or six times before he stopped. I was light-headed and perspiring heavily. What a workout! I was still on my knees somehow, and I felt him slip his cock below me, under the fabric of the bustier in the front next to my tummy. He really was longer than I thought, because I felt his cock slide all the way past my navel under the fabric. He began to move back and forth with his cock trapped in the bustier. I heard him groan again, and I felt the warm flood of his cum filling the space between my tummy and the fabric. He pulled out slowly, and said, "Wow, I never thought it would be that intense! I always wanted to take a woman like that."

Unbelievably, he was STILL hard! He flipped me over onto my back, and kicked my legs apart to mount me again. He was stroking me furiously now, like a dog, not going deep, but just moving in and out really rapidly. I got caught up in his fast rhythm, and rose to meet every stroke. That put me over the edge quickly, and I crumpled into the bed, spasming and cramping from yet another orgasm. My cramping must have tightened around his cock so much that it lit him off, too. I felt him suddenly stop, and he just kept it in me as I felt it pulse and swell, delivering his load. I'd hoped he was finally done, because I was exhausted and getting sore. He was, thank goodness.