Office Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back into my normal daily routine after this. I sensed that Bob was aware of something different with me, but he didn't ask, and I sure wouldn't tell if he did ask. Things at work were as expected. It was not only like it never happened, but like I didn't exist, as far as Dan was concerned. Karen asked me about it, what had happened, why things were so cool again. I told her that she had him once, that she should know from experience why things crashed and burned. She gave me a knowing look and a sigh, and said, "Poor baby! He is an animal. I guess I should have been more explicit about warning you about how he gets. In just one night, he put me out of commission for two months. I even had to get stitches put in at the Emergency Room to stop the bleeding." Karen was only about 5' 3" and slim, so I can only imagine how badly he must have hurt her with his weapon. So, that was my one fling with the Office Stud. I swore that I would never, ever get tempted by some swinging dick Romeo ever again. As it turned out, I was good to my word, but not in the way that I might have anticipated.

Next story: The Halloween from Hell