Office Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of the stockings and bustier, and put on my volleyball uniform. The clothes I had worn to Dan's place were safely tucked away in my gym bag, where I would retrieve them later for laundry. I got home, and Bob was already in bed, reading. He asked, "How was the game?" I gave a casual answer. I thought I sounded believable. Who would have thought that lying and cheating would start to come so easy to a Catholic girl like me?

I stowed the gym bag in the closet, and took off my volleyball uniform. After removing my sports brief, I noticed how wet and sticky my crotch area was. It was definitely time to hit the shower. Afterwards I put on my cotton nightshirt and panties and flopped onto the bed. After mumbling a quick goodnight to Bob, I quickly fell asleep from the exertion of the workout I had gotten.

I slept in the next morning. After breakfast, I transferred the stockings and bustier from my gym bag into my hidden laundry storage container. This is where I kept all of the clothes that needed washing or dry cleaning that I couldn't let Bob see. He would be suspicious if he were to see any of this stuff, considering how conservatively I have dressed for him for years. I noticed that the bustier was still a little damp with perspiration from the night before. I had to smile, remembering the glorious lovemaking session that seemed to go on forever. What a stud!

Chapter Five - Enough is Enough

Dan and I chatted at work and on the phone for the next week or so. I couldn't call him at home, since his wife had now returned from her trip, so I had to wait for him to call me. When I suggested we meet at a hotel across town, he was reluctant. I'm not sure why, but it did seem like he was stalling about seeing me again.

The next day, Bob came home and announced that he needed to attend a conference out of town next Wednesday. I tried to remain calm as he said that he would need to stay overnight, since it was a two-day agenda and it was a four hour drive one way. But my heart was fluttering at the thought of being with Dan again, very soon.

I told Dan about, and we began to make our plans. He was going to come over to my place after lunch and spend the entire afternoon with me in bed. That sounded delicious! The next day at work, he handed me an envelope and said, "A little shopping, just for me." He left quickly, and I rushed to open the envelope to see what he meant. Inside were two pictures: one with a woman in a white belted coatdress that buttoned up the front, and another with a woman wearing a long-leg panty girdle and long-line bra. I got the idea: another dress up fantasy for Dan. If this would inspire him to fuck me like he did before, then I was going shopping!

I found some time in the next few days to run my shopping errand. I went back to Macy's and found the perfect coatdress. It was white linen, with red buttons all up the front and a wide red belt. I tried it on, and it didn't fit as nicely as I had hoped. I have sort of a big-boned figure, and my waist is not defined as much as a dress like this was made for. I got it in a 12 instead of a 14, hoping to find a foundation that would make me look good in it.

Then, I went to the lingerie department of the store, and spoke to a sales lady working there. I showed her the dress, and said that I needed some help to make the dress work. She thought for a minute, then measured my waist, chest and hips, and said she would be right back. She returned with what looked like about ten pounds of Lycra. It was a well- constructed long line strapless bra, underwired, with stays down the front and sides, and a long back hook. It was lacy, and also had quite a bit of foam padding in the bottom of the cups to act as a push-up device. Sexy.

Also, she was holding an ominous long-leg panty girdle. It had an extended waist that had the same sort of stays in it like the bra, and a side zipper to pull it up tight. The sales lady said, "Go ahead, take these in the dressing room along with that dress, and see if they don't make things fit like you want." I headed off to give it a try.

I stripped off my work clothes, then my underwear. I left my panties on for sanitary reasons, since it was spooky to think that someone else may have tried this girdle on before me. I pulled up the girdle, and it fit really, REALLY tightly. It took some effort to pull it over my butt, and I had to hold my breath as I zipped the waist zipper shut. Wow, was I packed in! I noticed that the crotch of the girdle wasn't completely one piece, but instead was split into overlapping flaps. I guess that was to allow a girl to pee without having to take off the heavy hardware. I grinned as I thought about what Dan may have had in mind for me and this garment. The opening was certainly big enough to permit sex as well, and I was sure that it was going to get used for just that.

Next, I struggled with the hooks on the long line bra. It also fit very tightly, and not only slimmed my waist even more, but pushed my breasts up high. This was the most cleavage I had ever had, and it looked good. Dan was going to like this, too. I imagined him rubbing his cock between my lace-covered breasts and I began to get a little wet.

I tried on the dress next, and as if by magic, it fit GREAT! I now had a curvy waist and high, rounded breasts, and the dress flowed across every curve. I looked hot, and I knew Dan would be happy with the result. Just like the picture, I thought. I was ready.

On the day of our rendezvous, Bob was up early and out of the house to drive to the conference. He arrived around mid-morning, calling me at work to check in. That assured me than our little plan was safe and sound. I left work around 11:30 and headed for home, so excited that my tummy kept doing flips every minute or two.

I had stashed the shopping in the hidden storage area of my car. When I got home, I took the bags inside, and started to get ready for Dan. I took a quick shower, then blow-dried my hair, styling it in a swept-back fashion. Then, I sat down at the vanity and did something I seldom do on a daily basis. I put on a full face of makeup, including foundation, eye shadow, mascara, powder, blush and lipstick. I wanted to look especially yummy for Dan. As I applied the lipstick, I imagined leaving some of it behind on the shaft of his big cock. I was getting hotter by the minute.

It was time to get into my battle armor. I kneeled over and stepped into the girdle, struggling to pull it over my backside and all the way up to my waist. I grasped the zipper firmly, let out a big breath, and pulled it up. It really fit tightly. I gave out a "Whew!" Sitting down on the bed, I pulled a package of white thigh-high stockings out of the bag. No way could I wear pantyhose with this thing on, and besides, I wanted Dan to have immediate access to me, since that's what I'd guessed he wanted. I slipped the hose on, fitted the stocking tops under the legs of the girdle, and then went to tackle the bra. It took a while to get it hooked all the way up the back, but it felt good. I cupped my now- enhanced breasts and felt all along my tummy, down the line of the lingerie. I felt so firm and smooth! Dan was going to like this a lot!

My hand came to rest on the split crotch. I fingered myself for a minute or so. My mind wandered, to think whether or not Dan would have any trouble penetrating me through the girdle access port. I decided to try something, a test. I got up and reached under the bed, pulling out a small box containing my personal toys. I chose a nice long, thick, silver vibe. I put a dab of KY on the tip, and lay back down on the bed. I twisted the base to turn it on, then slowly eased it through the opening. To my surprise, the flaps in the split crotch gave way easily and it slipped right in. I slid it in and out slowly a few times. "Oh, this is going to work fine," I thought to myself. I lost myself for a minute, then came to my senses and pulled it back out before I got in trouble. I put my little friend away for another day. I didn't need him at all today, because the real thing was going to be here soon enough.

Finally, the dress. I took it out of the dress bag and off the hanger. It still looked as classy as it did in the store. I cut off the tags, and unbuttoned it. I buttoned it, leaving enough buttons undone on the bottom to reveal a lot of leg, and on the top to reveal a lot of pushed- up breasts. I cinched the belt around my now-curvy waist, and I felt like a princess, so feminine, so soft and pure. I had a nice pair of white heels that matched, and put them on before heading back out the door.

I left in my car to pick up Dan. I met him in the parking lot of a nearby strip mall, where he stashed his car. I had him duck down under the dashboard as we approached my street, just in case any nosey neighbors were watching. I closed the garage door, then we went in the back door. I offered him some wine, and there was the usual chit-chat about a nice house before we settled in on the couch. We kissed for a short while, and I felt his big cock through his trousers. It was ready to go. I slid off the couch to my knees, and undid his belt buckle and zipper. I pushed his briefs aside and took his member out. I was holding it in two hands, like gripping a baseball bat, and there was still about three inches sticking out the top of my grip. I loved his cock. I don't do oral sex, or at least not with my husband anyway, but I just couldn't resist wrapping my mouth around the big purple head of this big guy. He moaned and kept telling me how good it felt. Judging by how much volume he had produced before, I was sure that I didn't want to take this so far that I would wind up with a mouthful. So, I gently licked and stood up. Taking his hand, I lead him to the bedroom.

We stopped next to the bed, and Dan started to feel my curves through the dress. I guess he was trying to tell if I followed his directions closely. He asked, "What's that you have on under there, baby?" I replied, "It's your surprise. Unbutton me!" He started at the bottom, and worked his way up. He saw the stocking tops and the legs of the girdle bottom, then the high waist of the girdle, and then the strapless long line bra as all the buttons were slowly undone. He slipped the unbuttoned dress off, and it fell to the floor. He seemed to be in a trance, feeling me all over, shaping my slimmed waist, and cupping my breasts through the bra. Then he held me really close and tight, crushing my boosted breasts into his chest. We locked mouths in a passionate kiss, and his tongue buried itself far into my mouth. My hand went down, and felt his hard cock through his pants. He reciprocated, putting his hand between my legs and parting the split crotch, slipping his fingers in. He said softly, "Baby, you're so wet and ready that I need you right now!"

I fell back on the bed, and he was out of his clothes in a few seconds. I was on my back, and I raised up my legs and offered myself to him. He took his cock in his hand, and guided it through the maze of the split crotch of the girdle. Once through, he slowly pushed himself in all the way to the base of his cock. I couldn't get over the feeling I have every time he penetrates me deeply. I was so worked up over the sexy clothes and the foreplay that I started to come almost immediately. It was a really intense orgasm, one that made me sit up, then grab onto his neck and spasm. I stayed cramped for about 20 seconds (but it felt like an hour), then collapsed back on the bed.

He seemed upset by all of this, even though he should have been proud that he made me come so hard, so quickly. "I'm nowhere near done yet!" he said in a loud and arrogant voice. "On your hands and knees, bitch, right now!" he yelled out. I was totally surprised at his attitude, and I just laid there and looked at him. He took me roughly by the shoulders and rolled me over like a rag doll, then grabbed my waist and pulled me up to a kneeling position. I looked back at him over my shoulder, and he was there, grabbing his hard cock and aiming for my sweet spot. He worked the head through the girdle opening again, then grabbed onto the top of the girdle and pulled me violently back onto him. It hurt this time. I felt him bottom out inside me and then push even more deeply. "Is he hurting me inside?" I wondered. He bottomed out and pushed through again, and I cried out, in pain this time, and stuck my head down into the bed. He grabbed me by the bottom of the sides of my bra and used it as handles for his pounding. He kept tugging me onto him on every stroke, my pussy lips hitting his groin really hard each time. The penetration pain at least had stopped, and I started to get into to it again. He just kept on slamming into me for what seemed like a very long time. His rhythm overwhelmed me as I came again, really, really hard. I heard myself screaming (yes, screaming!) "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm grrrrrrrrr aaahhhhhhh!". Wow, what an orgasm! But now I was beat and sore, and wanted to stop and just curl up into a ball.

I collapsed onto my tummy, and was trying hard to squirm away from him. Anything to get away, anything for it to just stop, stop now. I heard him say in a demanding voice, "I'm still not done with you yet, bitch! Roll over!" I wouldn't, I just couldn't respond. He took me by the thigh and rolled me onto my side. He stood up, and got something from out of his pants pocket. It was a short length of thin surgical tubing. What was he going to do with that?

He wrapped it twice around the base of his cock, and tied it off with a half-knot. Immediately, his cock became a dustier color, because of the cut off to the blood flow I assume. But more importantly, it seems to grow another inch or two in length, and get substantially larger in diameter. And, it was standing really firmly at a 45 degree upward angle, where before it was pointed slightly downward. Dan slapped his dick with his hand a few times, and it seemed to be as stiff as steel. "See, this, see it, bitch? This is what you're gonna get now!" he boasted.

He lifted one leg high in the air, flipped it over his shoulder, and got himself close up behind me. He sat on the other leg, straddling me and holding me wide, wide open. I protested his action, pleading, "No! No more! I need a break! Stop! Oh, God, I can't take any more! Please, oh please, no!"

He was not going to take no for an answer. He guided his cock into me one more time, and, holding my legs spread wide open with one arm, he entered me deeply, and slipped it in all the way up to the hilt. Because of the pressure and tightness of the high waist girdle and long line bra, I could feel EXACTLY how far this monster was in me: three inches past my navel and almost to my breast bone. I tried to wiggle away, tried to get him out of me, but he had me pinned to the bed with just his cock. "There! That's what a real cock feels like, bitch! I own you! I own you!" he taunted.

Then, he raised himself up, placed his free hand (the other was still holding me spread wide open) between my breasts and held me down. He started to thrust and thrust, pulling all the way out and slamming all the way back in, hitting me hard at the end of his stroke. It was hurting like hell deep inside me, and hurting even worse with a burning sensation at my opening, where his huge thickness was tearing me open. I tried to get him to stop, tried to tell him he was hurting me. I cried out, "No, no, please, no, please, no, stop, no please stop! Too deep! Too deep! Ow! Ow! You're hurting me! It hurts! It hurts!" In this straddle position, I could feel that he could get into me even deeper than before. He was up in my lungs somewhere, I thought to myself. I hope he doesn't rupture anything way up there. He was just too deep. It was scary. I started to cry.

He just kept slamming me, holding me spread open for maximum penetration. This went on and on, for several minutes. I eventually stopped crying out for him to stop, and started to get back into it, now that I had gone numb with pain. I tried to move with him, to reduce the pounding at the end of the stoke, and I surprised myself by flashing one more orgasm. I guess my body just couldn't resist his intense stimulation, even if it was in pain.

Finally, he stopped moving and held his cock in me, deep, all the way in. I supposed he was shooting his load deep into me now, since I could see him holding still, but his hips and tummy were twitching in a spasmodic rhythm. He reached behind his balls and began to masturbate the spot right behind his balls, just in front of his asshole. I had heard that this technique stimulates the prostate, and make a guy just cum and cum and cum. He kept cramping up over and over again, and I could feel wetness start to drip down my crotch. Eventually his spasms stopped.

He pulled out and lay down beside me, removing the rubber tubing from his member. After a minute, he reached over and touched my breast and tried to kiss me. I reacted to this Jekyll and Hyde transformation in a way he didn't expect. "You bastard! You selfish pig! You hurt me! I told you to stop! I told you that you were hurting me! Get out! Get out of here now! Don't touch me!" I yelled in extreme anger and disgust. He tried to speak, but I wouldn't hear of it. I got up, ran to the bathroom, and slammed and locked the door.

I sat down on the toilet and began to cry softly. I felt beat-up, run over by a truck, and impaled. I wondered if I was hurt internally, or if I was bleeding. I was afraid to look. After a while, I regained my composure, especially after hearing the back door slam. He must have gotten dressed and left. Good. I wanted him gone.

I came out of the bathroom, and sat down on the bed, now a mess of tangled sheets. I undid the bra, rolled the stockings off, unzipped the girdle and tugged at it until it fell away. Then, I just curled up in a ball and hugged a pillow, and was asleep in a minute.

I slept through the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. The phone woke me up about 8 PM, and it was Bob. He was just checking in, and said that the conference was good and that he would be home as planned tomorrow. I was feeling down and out, and I suppose it came through on the phone, since he asked me if I was alright. I told him I was just tired from work and might be coming down with something, so I was going back to sleep. He wished me good night and hung up. I wished I had him, or even someone else, to talk to about what happened to me. I know I would feel better if I could just share my pain and anger, and get some good advice from a friend. But, of course I couldn't mention it to Bob, and I was afraid to tell any of my girlfriends from work. Based on the stories about other people that I had heard from them, expecting them to keep my secret just wasn't possible.

Dan called a little later. I picked up the phone, and listened to his monologue, his sales pitch. He told me how much he had enjoyed our afternoon together, how I made his dreams come true. He bragged about how many time he made me come, and how responsive I was to his cock. Finally, he shut up, and it was my turn, my time to unload. I told him that I didn't enjoy it at all, that he was a beast and a brute and that I was hurt from his attack. He tried to argue with me, and that set me off even more. I screamed into the phone, "I told you to stop! I told you that you were hurting me! You just kept on hurting me, and that's rape, buster! I never want to see you again, you pig, you bastard, you rapist!" Then, I hung up on him. What an ego-manic! What a selfish dick!

I thought to myself that our interface at work was going to be a problem. But then I reminded myself that he must have done this to several other women at work, and all they seemed to do was ignore him, and he ignored them in return. Yes, that's probably my fate as well. Just another notch on the bedpost. How could I have been so cheap?