Office Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Fraser, I presume," Toni announced when she stood in front of Jack and Zoey. She had a soft southern drawl to her accent that made her sound just as good as she looked. Toni removed her sunglasses and revealed her face. She was beautiful. Her bright blue eyes were complimented by her blonde hair and she had pretty features. Her petite nose and cheeks enhanced the beauty of her face. She was typically tanned for an American who enjoys the sun. At around 45 years old, her looks defied her age.

"Miss McDermott," Jack smiled as he spoke, "welcome to England."

She looked down at Jack and his outstretched hand. She then looked up at him and, once again, he thought how striking her eyes were. She took his hand in a surprisingly strong grip and shook it. "Thanks," she said, "what a journey! Where's the car?"

"It's just outside the main entrance," Zoey said brightly. "I'm Zoey Harris, if you follow me, we'll get to the car."

Zoey started to move away with Toni moving in next to her. Jack looked at the porters and then turned to follow the women. The porters stepped in behind with the luggage.

Jack watched them move through the airport concourse. He looked up at Toni and noticed her tight black trousers were cut very tightly around her arse. The material hugged her arse cheeks which made each sexy cheek prominent as she moved. It was so sexy to watch. 'Now, that's a good arse,' Jack thought to himself.

"Fucking awesome, isn't it mate? Eh?"

Jack was interrupted by one of the porters, "Pardon?" Jack muttered.

"That arse," the airport porter gestured to Toni's arse, "we've been watching it for the last twenty minutes. Fucking awesome."

Jack felt himself blush at being caught watching Toni's sexy arse.

"You can tell she's a Yank," he continued, "like to keep themselves tight, don't they? Although, looking at the other one," he nodded his head towards Zoey, "she's got a nice arse too."

Jack smiled as the porter critically analysed the two sexy arses in front of him. He agreed wholeheartedly with the porter -- they were two incredibly sexy arses.

They all arrived at the limousine which was parked patiently outside for them. The driver stood with the door open and smiled at Toni McDermott. Toni bent down and stepped inside. Jack couldn't resist looking at her arse again as she bent down. He couldn't make out a panty line and his cock stirred as he thought about a tiny g-string under the tight black material.

Once Jack had helped place the rest of the baggage into the car, he moved round the open door of the limousine. He stooped down and moved into the car.

Toni was sat on the very back seat, lounging and Zoey sat on the seat opposite the door. Jack moved in and sat down next to Zoey.

"Well, I'm surprised that it isn't raining here," Toni said. "I've packed clothes for every type of weather but I hear rain is the most popular."

Jack smiled, "You must have brought the good weather with you. Good flight Miss McDermott?"

Toni McDermott sighed heavily, "Tiring and long. Call me Toni, please. I just need to get to the hotel and shower. Is it far?"

"We've got a 10 minute drive," Zoey responded lightly, "we could book a restaurant or drinks somewhere afterwards..."

"No," Toni cut her off, "I need a shower and then some relaxing time."

Jack and Zoey were a little perturbed at her cut off and just looked at her.

"Erm...that's fine," Jack said, "we can meet up tomorrow, if you want Toni?"

Toni smiled and Jack saw those pretty lips widen and her big, blue beautiful eyes flash. "Maybe," she said non-comittedly, "I just need to get a shower now."

The journey to the hotel took around twenty minutes, because of the traffic. They kept to pleasantries throughout the journey with Jack doing his best to avoid the business at hand. Toni McDermott had been divorced twice and now enjoyed the single life. She'd had no kids and enjoyed her life in sunny California. Toni enjoyed running by the beach and playing tennis. Her and Zoey spoke about how they both played well but were finding it more difficult now because of their age. They talked about finding time for a quick game during the visit. During the whole tennis conversation, Jack could only think of watching the two of them play tennis in their short skirts and tight tops. Sexy toned legs everywhere and flashes of panties as the skirts lifted as they ran. His cock twinged as he watched them talk about their common hobby.

The limousine pulled up at the plush hotel and the three of them got out.

"I'll quickly pop in and check you in Toni. Just bear with me, I'll be as quick as I can," Zoey explained. She then darted under the huge velvet canopy and in through the wide glass, electric doors.

"Jack, you can grab my bags," Toni instructed, "some of my bags have very delicate items inside. I don't want some bus boy handling my delicates."

Jack sighed inwardly, "Of course." He moved around to the boot of the limousine and started unloading bags.

"That one, Jack," she shouted from the side of the car, "that one is delicate, be careful."

Jack gently lowered the bag he held onto the floor. At that moment two porters from the hotel arrived and started lifting bags onto their trolley. Jack lifted Toni's delicate bag and, ignoring offers of help, carried it towards the glass doors.

Toni walked behind Jack as he moved inside carrying her bag. "This looks good here," she said as they moved inside, "I love English décor. It's always so...retro."

Zoey was waiting just inside the doors, smiling as the others entered. "If you follow me Toni," she instructed, "I'll take you to your room. It's the Avery suite on the 14th floor." Zoey gestured towards the lifts and Toni McDermott strutted over to the lift doors.

Jack followed again and watched her arse lead the way. Her long legs really drew attention to it and, once again, he was mesmerised.

The lift door was open and the group stepped inside whilst the porters vanished around a corner to some staff lift somewhere. Jack turned to face the closing doors and rested Toni's bag on the floor in front of him. Zoey stood next to him and Toni McDermott faced the lift mirror, checking her hair and her make-up.

The doors closed and the silence filled the small space. Jack smiled to himself as he thought about the last time he was in a lift with Zoey. He looked down at his feet and felt his balks tingle as he remembered how she ground her arse against his hard cock. Whilst smiling to himself, he looked over at Zoey who, too, was smiling. The two of them didn't look at each other but they were clearly thinking about the same thing. Jack's cock twinged and he felt the blood flowing onto his cock as he thought about it.

The lift beeped softly as it arrived and the doors gracefully slid open. Zoey looked across at Jack for the first time in a while and then stepped out of the lift, smiling. He watched her lead the way towards the Avery suite. He heaved the bag up again and stared at Zoey's arse as they all made their way along a well lit corridor.

The doors to the Avery suite were thick and very expensive looking. Zoey beeped the room key card and opened the door for Toni. She strode in confidently, critically casting her eyes around the suite.

Jack thought it was the best hotel room or suite he had ever seen. The doors opened to a seating area with white leather sofas pointing towards a floor to ceiling window overlooking the city. To the left, there was a door leading to the bedroom and to the right there was a separate high ceiling area where a comfy looking sofa pointed towards a huge TV.

Toni instantly moved towards the bedroom and opened the door. "I have to shower," she announced, "I need to wash off the plane smell."

Jack looked across the city at the neon lights weaving their way through main streets, shopping areas and the quiet back streets of the city. "This is unbelievable," he remarked.

"Should we just go?" Zoey suddenly asked.

"Er..." Jack started but was interrupted by the arrival of Toni McDermott's luggage. The porters carefully placed each bag down by the white leather sofa and silently made their exit.

Jack heard the door shut behind them and turned to look at Zoey. She smiled at him.

They stood in silence with the faint sound of a shower running.

"Jack," Zoey began, "I couldn't look at you in the lift it made me think of the last time we're in a lift together." She smiled and her eyes lit up.

Once again, Jack thought how beautiful this older woman was and he smiled back. "I know," he replied, "I was thinking the same thing."

They both laughed and Zoey moved to have a closer look around the suite.

Jack watched her move. He watched her legs as she strutted across to the glass. His cock began to grow as he thought of how she looked naked. He knew she must have still been aroused from earlier in today in Morgan Wilson's office.

Zoey turned to look out across the city and slowly steered her head back towards the inside of the room. Then she stopped and gasped quietly.

"What is it?" Jack queried.

"She's showering with the doors open," Zoey turned her whole body towards the bedroom door. "She is brazenly showering here with no attempt at shutting the doors. She knows we're still here, right?"

Jack nodded. He wanted to move over to where Zoey was stood and see the naked American showering. He sighed inwardly as he realised it would be the wrong thing to do.

Zoey giggled as she watched. She hadn't moved and was now blatantly staring through the doors at Toni showering in the next room. "She has a fantastic body Jack," Zoey remarked quietly, "come and look, quick."

Jack certainly didn't need telling twice. He swiftly moved over and stood next to Zoey.

Toni McDermott was stood in the shower with a set of bedroom doors and the bathroom door wide open. It was a wide, walk-in shower and the bathroom must have been big as the there was no steam to block or distort Jack's view.

Water was cascading down her back and over her tanned back. It slid easily over the curve of her toned arse. Her arse cheeks glistened as the water drizzled over each pert cheek. Jack knew she had long legs from how she was dressed and they were fully on show here with the droplets of water catching the bathroom lights.

Jack watched as Toni soaped each of her perfect arse cheeks, using her hands to knead the soap into the soft skin. Every now and then she parted her sexy cheeks and Jack saw the dark cleft in between them.

Jack stood watching wide-eyed: he didn't want to miss a thing. He never realised it but he was holding his breath too.

Zoey's arm was pushed up against his as they both stood there carefully watching the show. He could feel the warmth from her body against his and he sensed Zoey's tension and heart beat as they both stood there, staring.

Suddenly, Toni McDermott turned around and let the water from the shower run down her back.

She placed her head far back to let the shower run down her hair. Her breasts were bigger than Zoey's and they too were well tanned like the rest of her body. Her nipples were erect as her breasts thrust upwards as Toni arched her back. Her breasts were fantastic. They completely defied her age.

Jack looked down at her pussy and he could see she had a single shaved pubic line leading down to her pussy lips. Her long, shapely, tanned legs looked amazing as she stood naked in front of them now.

"She is so sexy," Zoey whispered in Jack's ear, "her body is unbelievable, isn't it?"

Jack gulped and his cock was fully erect now. It strained against his tight trousers. He nodded towards Zoey.

Toni continued to soap her body and her hands fully enveloped each breasts as she slowly rubbed soap across each of her breasts. Her nipples stood out after the attention.

Jack heard Zoey quietly moan out loud. He turned his head subtly to look at her. Zoey's eyes were wide and her breathing was deep. Her breasts heaved as she watched the American shower. Jack looked down at Zoey's chest as it moved in and out. Her nipples were showing through her tight shirt and her neck was red. Jack knew she was aroused. Jack turned his head back to watch Toni washing her naked body down. His eyes travelled up her shapely calves and her toned thighs. They lingered on her pussy as he made out her pussy lips, now dripping from all the water. His cock was straining. His eyes moved up her toned flat stomach to the swell of her big breasts. He watched them bounce and jiggle as she moved. Jack's eyes moved up to her pretty mouth and lips and then to her eyes.

She was looking directly at him.

Jack froze and just stared at her.

Toni smiled and turned around to switch the shower off.

Jack looked at Zoey and the two of them moved backwards to the main room in the luxury suite.

"She saw us Zoey," Jack exclaimed, "we've fucked it."

Zoey looked panicked but couldn't speak.

"So," Toni McDermott entered the room wearing just a towel, "did you two enjoy that?" she demanded.

Jack and Zoey stood silently in front of Toni, unable to speak.

"I mean," Toni continued, "how long have you been watching? Huh?"

Like two naughty school children stood in front of a sexy, half naked head mistress, the two of them looked at the floor. Jack kept raising his eyes slowly to look at Toni's legs in her white towel. He was suddenly very aware of how aroused he had become.

"You know," Toni didn't wait for them to answer her, "I never checked the door so it's probably my fault."

Jack couldn't believe it. Her tone had suddenly changed and she seemed less angry now. He suddenly felt very wary of the situation.

"Look, I'm tired, it's been a long flight," Toni's breasts swelled as she spoke, "maybe I shouldn't be too angry. Let's have a drink and we'll try to forget the whole thing, ok?"

Zoey looked up at Toni, "Mrs McDermott, I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have..."

"Look, don't worry," Toni cut her off, "I would have done the same, trust me. Let's not worry and have a drink." Toni picked up the case Jack carried and she walked away into her bedroom. "Please, sit, I'll arrange some drinks."

Jack and Zoey looked at each other but couldn't speak. Zoey's eyes flashed down at Jack's obvious erection.

"Zoey?!" Jack whispered incredulously.

"Sorry Jack," she stifled a snigger, "it's just so obvious. It looks huge too."

Jack smiled and began to move over to the leather sofa. He squeezed the head of his cock as he moved and breathed out in relief because it felt good. He sat and watched as Zoey moved over to the sofa opposite.

"Well," he whispered, "I know you're aroused too. It's just not as obvious, is it?"

She sat down and leaned forwards, looking directly at Jack. "I've been so fucking aroused since the moment you walked into Morgan's office earlier." She never broke eye contact as she spoke.

Jack gulped heavily.

"Ok," Toni sauntered back into the room carrying a tray with three glasses on, "whiskey for everyone. Here we go." She handed Jack a glass from the tray and then moved over to Zoey to pass her a glass too. Jack watched as the towel rode up Toni's thighs as she bent down to pass Zoey her glass. He saw the beginning of Toni's arse cheeks close up and his heart pounded in his chest.

"Let's toast to a new start." Toni raised her glass as she spoke. "I feel so much more human after that shower."

Jack and Zoey raised their glasses and took big swigs from their glass. Jack enjoyed his whiskey and always thought he could easily tell the difference between an Irish or an American whiskey. Whether it was dry or sweet. But this had a very unique taste. He drunk again in an attempt to localise the where the drink was from.

"So," Toni started speaking, "if we meet tomorrow for breakfast in the restaurant, we can arrange the next few days. How does that sound Mr Fraser?"

"Er...excellent," Jack shuffled in his seat feeling uncomfortable. "What time were you thinking?" he suddenly felt very warm.

"Well,"Toni continued, "I'm a very early riser and if ya'all get here for 7:00, we can get straight at it, ok?"

Jack nodded and rubbed his hand against his forehead. It had suddenly got very hot. He was beginning to feel tired too.

"Are you ok Jack?" Zoey asked.

"Er..." Jack suddenly felt the need to lie down and close his eyes, "I...er..."

"Jack? Jack?!"

Zoey's voice was the last thing he heard before allowing his heavy eyes to finally close.

Jack woke up and his head felt very fuzzy. He remembered drinking the whiskey but it felt like he had finished the whole bottle. He slowly opened his eyes and he heard laughing. He was laying on his back staring at the ceiling.

He tried to get up but everything felt stiff and he couldn't move. He started to move his hand to his face but couldn't. He turned his head and saw that his hands had been shackled to the bedposts. He raised his head and saw that his legs were also shackled to the bottom of the bed. He was spread eagle on the bed, wearing just his tight white pants.

Jack heard more laughing. He turned his head in the direction it came from. It was Zoey and Toni laughing. He tried to speak but his throat felt very dry. He coughed to try and clear it.

Then he heard their voices getting nearer. He watched as the door slowly opened and Toni and Zoey entered the room together smiling. Toni was still wearing her white bath towel that barely covered her sexy arse.

"Hey sexy," Toni warmly said, "we were wondering when you were going to wake up." Toni looked down at Jack and smiled.

"Wh...what happened?" Jack mumbled. He looked up at Zoey. She looked solemnly at Jack, worried.

"Well," Toni McDermott continued, "I figured that you had seen me naked and I thought I deserved to see you naked too." Her eyes glistened as she spoke and they flashed down Jack's toned body. "But," she continued, "I gave you a mild sedative to ensure your would go through with it." Toni giggled at the last comment.

Jack couldn't believe it. He looked at Zoey. She had removed her jacket and was stood looking down at Jack's crotch. Her breasts swelled in her tight, white shirt as she breathed in and out heavily. She looked a little drunk.

Toni walked over next to Jack's head and stood next to the bed. Jack looked up at her from his position on the bed.

"Zoey here, has been telling me how important this merger is for you Brits," Toni gestured to Zoey as she spoke, "and, I've been informed, that you guys have been told to do anything I want. Anything."

Jack looked up at Toni and then back across at Zoey who looked very sheepish. 'The drink,' Jack thought, 'she's let it all out after the whiskey.'

"So," Toni continued, looking down at Jack, "I wanted to see your body and, after some very in depth detailed conversations with Zoey here, I want to see something else..." she smiled and inadvertently licked her lips.

Jack gulped and looked across at Toni's naked thighs. The towel was short and just stopped short of her pussy.

"Why have I been tied up?" Jack queried.

Toni looked up at Zoey and then down at Jack's crotch again, "I wanted to ensure you were going to comply."

"So, I have no choice, do I?" he asked.

"Not really," Toni giggled, "you're my toy at the minute."

Toni strutted round the bottom of the bed and stared directly at Jack's crotch. His erection had long since subsided whilst he had been knocked out.

"Well, you've looked now and had your fun, can you untie me please?" Jack demanded.

"Yes, Jack, all in good time," Toni's eyes perused his body and lingered on his crotch, "I like what I see here. But, that cock isn't impressing me at the minute. I want to see it hard Jack."

Jack exhaled, "Please, Toni. Please untie me."

"As soon as I see your hard cock, I will consider it," Toni replied.