Office Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH. I'm s-s-sorry Jack," she whispered and she slowly slid her pussy down his cock for the final time.

"I'M CUMMMMING," Toni suddenly screamed and she bucked her hips against her fingers. Jack watched her arse move in and out as her orgasm hit her. He then felt Zoey's pussy shuddering in his cock.

"OHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCK! NNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!" Zoey screamed as her pent up orgasm finally overwhelmed her, "FFFFFUUUUCK!" Zoey collapsed down onto Jack's chest as her pussy twitched and convulsed around his cock." She inadvertently thrust up and down two more times to milk the last of the pleasure from her body. "Oh god, ffffuck yes, hmmmmm."

"Oh fuck yes." Toni's hand rubbed furiously and started to slow down, "oh, Jesus fucking Christ!" Toni moaned and her orgasm passed, "that was so hot." She instantly collapsed onto Jack's chest with her naked body up against his and her pretty head resting on his shoulder. "Good boy Jack," she whispered, "good boy."

Zoey's breathing started to return to normal and she slid herself off Jack's cock. He looked down and saw it was coated in her wet pussy juices. Zoey lay down with her head on the other side of Jack's chest. He felt her heaving breasts push against his own chest.

Jack looked down at his hard cock and felt the desire to come. His balls were aching and he couldn't believe they had just left him in his aroused state. He looked at the two women on him and they both had their eyes closed, drifting to sleep. It was incredulous they were going to just leave him like this.

Jack tried to move his arms again and the slight movement caused Toni to lift her head and roll over so that her naked, sexy arse was now facing Jack. He felt the heat from her pert cheeks against the side of his thigh.

Jack looked down at his rock hard cock straining up against his stomach. It oozes pre-cum and still looked slick from Zoey's pussy juices.

He turned his head slightly and looked down at Zoey. "Zoey," he whispered, "Zoey."

She turned her head to look at him. She looked embarrassed. Almost as if the situation had suddenly dawned on her.

"Please," he continued, "please help me to come."

"No, Jack," she whispered back, "Toni will wake up. I can't."

"Just untie one of my hands. I can stroke it quietly. I won't need long, I'm so fucking aroused."

"I can't untie you," Zoey protested, "she will know."

"Please," Jack begged, "I need to come."

Zoey looked at Jack again and, briefly down at his cock. She lifted her hand as to grab it but stopped. "I've done too much already. I've cum all over another cock tonight. What will my husband think?"

Jack exhaled heavily and yanked gently at the shackles on his legs. Zoey watched and suddenly smiled.

"Ok Jack," she said, "I know how to help." Zoey carefully got up and bent down the side of the bed that had the attached shackle for Jack's right leg. She fussed with the clip and Jack heard a gentle click and suddenly he could move his leg. Jack lifted his leg and felt the blood rush backup his thigh. He waited.

Zoey lay back down on his chest.

"What?" Jack asked, " how does this help me?"

Zoey giggled quietly. "Turn your body towards Toni. Look..."

Zoey used her hand to lift Jack's leg and turned him towards Toni's naked body.

Jack twisted a little awkwardly but suddenly felt his bobbing hard cock brush against Toni's pert, tanned arse. Her skin felt electric as the tip of his cock pushed up against it.

Jack moaned and realised what Zoey meant. She wanted him to rub his cock against Toni's arse and please himself.

"This way," she whispered in his ear, "if she wakes, you can say your leg became free. Good idea, hey?"

Jack gently rubbed his cock against Toni's arse cheek. He thrust his hips forward and the head of his cock pushed against the tanned, soft skin of her arse. It caused his foreskin to push back a little. It was enough and Jack groaned.

"How does it feel, Jack?" Zoey whispered directly in his ear.

Jack closed his eyes when she spoke as he felt her hot breath on his skin. He thrust forward and back again. It felt amazing and he knew he was getting close.

"I bet that's good isn't it Jack? She has a sexy arse, does it feel good?"

Jack nodded and thrust forward again. His cock was thrusting forwards against her arse cheek.

"I know how to help you. Do you want it between her arse cheeks Jack?"

Jack groaned aloud as she spoke and just about managed a 'yes' as he thrust up again.

Zoey reached round and held Jack's cock by the base.

He moaned when she touched it and she smiled. She gripped it in her hand and made a small circle around the circumference of his rock hard cock.

Jack thrust forward again and, because of her tight grip, the friction pulled his foreskin back further. "Ohh god," he moaned.

"Shhhh Jack, you will wake her," Zoey whispered, whilst smiling.

Jack thrust again in her hand and she never made an attempt to let go. He moaned again and felt his balls start to tighten as his climax came nearer.

Zoey guided his cock down towards the cleft between Toni's arse cheeks. He watched as she placed the head between the two soft globes of sexy, tanned skin.

He thrust again and felt the head of his cock completely covered by Toni's tight arse. He moaned and bit his lip: he was close.

"Like this Jack?" Zoey whispered in his ear, "I bet that feels tight."

Jack thrust again whilst Zoey held onto his cock. The friction from her grip felt incredible and pulled his foreskin back every time he thrust forward. But, the feel of Toni's arse cheeks around the head of his cock made the feeling ten times better.

"I bet your cock is really close to her sexy little arse hole isn't it?" Zoey continued with her teasing, "imagine slipping it inside...hmmm."

Jack thrust again and again and he felt Zoey tighten her grip around his cock. He felt his balls tighten and Zoey must have felt his cock twitch.

"Cum for me Jack," Zoey breathed heavily in his ear, "cum all over that sexy arse."

Jack thrust forward once more and felt hot cum spurt out of his cock. It splashed inside the cleft of Toni's arse. He let out along, overdue moan.

Jack pulled back and thrust forward again now moaning silently. Zoey gripped his cock tightly. Hot cum splayed along the inside of Toni's arse cheeks and began to dribble down into the sheets. He thrust forward twice more and more cum dribbled out of his cock. He eased forward a final time to milk the last of his cum and his orgasm out.

"Fuck, Jack," Zoey whispered, "that's a lot of cum. God that looks hot."

Jack looked down and saw Toni's sexy arse covered in his hot cum. It oozed out of her arse and dribbled down onto the bed.

Jack turned and lay back down. He sighed aloud. "Thank you Zoey," he whispered.

She released his cock and slid her finger up to her mouth. She gently sucked a dribble of his cum from her finger and smiled. "No Jack," she teased, "it's me that should be thanking you." She kissed him gently on the shoulder and closed her beautiful, sexy eyes. It had been a long day.