Office Submission Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was adamant he wasn't going to get an erection just to spite her and the whole situation. "Good luck," he murmured in response.

"Jack," Toni continued, her tone now teasing, "come on now, play nice. You've been looking at my legs the entire time we've been in here, so why are you not hard yet? I'll get it hard. I'll make that cock rock hard, you'll see."

Jack looked at her and thought again at how sexy the American looked in her towel. He was starting to think that this was a battle he wasn't going to win.

Toni looked up at Jack and then across at Zoey. "Zoey, come and join me here please."

Zoey looked at Jack and then slowly moved across to where Toni was stood. She drunkenly stumbled as she walked to face Toni, her heels clicking on the hard wooden floor. Toni looked at a Jack and then placed her hands on Zoey's shoulders. She turned her around to face Jack and stood directly behind her. Toni was taller than Zoey and Jack could see Toni looking down at him from behind Zoey's shoulder.

"What do you think Zoey?" Toni whispered into Zoey's ear, "Do you think we can get that cock hard? Don't think I haven't noticed your sexy body Zoey and this fine ass."

Toni's hands wandered down Zoey's body to her arse. She stroked back up her thighs and over Zoey's sexy arse.

Zoey closed her eyes whilst Toni stroked down her body.

Jack watched and felt a stirring in his cock. He silently cursed himself and wanted to shut his eyes. But, he couldn't.

As Toni's hands stroked up the side of Zoey's body, she dragged her pencil skirt up her thighs. Jack watched as the tight, black material slowly revealed Zoey's black nylon pull-ups. The frilly material peeked out and Jack could see the soft fleshy tops of Zoey's thigh: her white panties revealed for a second and then the skirt fell slightly to hide her underwear.

Jack started to feel the blood rush towards his cock.

Toni's hands continued up Zoey's body and they moved around to the front of her chest. Her hands moved over Zoey's white cotton shirt and they stroked over Zoey's heaving breasts. They moved slowly towards the buttons of her shirt.

Jack watched and desperately tried to control his oncoming erection. He felt his cock slightly move as he saw what was happening.

"I saw movement Jack," Toni teased from behind Zoey, "is it the thought of these fantastic breasts your about to see?" Toni undid the first button to reveal more of Zoey's cleavage.

Zoey exhaled slightly as she did and looked directly down at Jack. It was then that he remembered how turned on she must have been. She had been close to coming earlier in the day and had probably been on edge all day after that.

Toni unclipped another two buttons and then placed her hands back near the collar of Zoey's shirt. Toni paused, looked at Jack and then swiftly pulled the material apart. Buttons flew off in all directions and Zoey stood there with her breasts encased in her sexy bra for all the world to see. Toni slipped the shirt off each arm and dropped it to the floor.

Jack's cock was in a semi-state of arousal and going in the wrong direction. He was getting really turned on and his cock kept growing. It pulsed again in his tight white pants and Toni's eyes lit up when she saw it move.

"Well, well, well," Toni teased, "it seems as though you are getting hard."

Toni then moved away from Zoey and got up onto the bed. She sat and straddled Jack, placing her bare ass and pussy right into his growing cock.

Jack could feel the heat from her pussy directly on his cock and he felt it pulse once more.

"Zoey," Toni demanded, without looking back, "remove your skirt and come and join us on the bed."

Jack heard Zoey's high heels click round to the side of the bed near his head. He turned to watch Zoey reach backwards and unzip her tight skirt before letting it drop the floor. He saw her legs and the dark nylon pull-ups she was wearing. She had great, shapely legs. Then he looked at the white panties. This was the second time he had seen these close up today. He could make out her pubic mound and he saw the faint outline of a wet patch in the material.

"Jack," Toni interrupted Jack's enjoyed watching Zoey strip so close to his face, "I can feel this hard cock now. Right....here." Toni lifted her hips and moved them down onto Jack's hard cock. He was fully erect now and there was nothing he could do about it. He felt Toni's bare pussy lips on the head of his engorged cock.

"Zoey," Toni said, "hmmmn, you should feel how hard this cock is. I've got it resting right between my pussy lips. If I..."

Toni moved her hips forward and Jack felt the friction of her movement. He, inadvertently, thrust his hips up off the bed to meet Toni's slow thrust forward.

"Hmmm, that's it, right...there." Toni stopped moving and sat still on to of Jack. "Get up here," Toni patted the Jack's broad chest and giggled as she spoke but there was a serious tone to her demand.

Zoey gently got up onto the bed and carefully (still in her high heels) sat with one leg either side of Jack's chest. He felt the material of her pull-ups on his arms and then the heat from her pussy on his chest. He looked up at her. Her cheeks were flushed and he knew that she was aroused.

"Shuffle further up Zoey," Toni commanded, "and get up on your knees."

Zoey moved nearer up to towards Jack's mouth and propped herself high up on her knees. She looked down at Jack and he sensed a hunger in her eyes.

Toni ground her naked pussy down on Jack's now hard cock. "I want this cock rock hard for me Jack. Zoey, show him how wet you are."

Zoey sighed quietly but Jack watched her intently. It was as if her eyes lit up at the prospect. Zoey slid her hands down her toned stomach and used her left hand to pull the side of her white panties to the side.

Jack watched and waited. He saw Zoey's pussy revealed. It was moist. Her lips were wet and glistening in the light. Her pussy was inches above his face and he could feel the heat coming from it. His cock pulsed again and he felt Toni grind her pussy down on his erection.

"Hmm. It is hard," Toni whispered, "Do you want to touch yourself Zoey?"

Zoey breathed in and held her breath.

"Make yourself come Zoey, let Jack watch you touch yourself."

Zoey looked down at Jack and briefly smiled. She then used her right hand and started to stroke her fingers in between her pussy lips. She instantly groaned as her two fingers slid up her wet slit towards her clit.

Jack couldn't look away.

"Ohhh." Zoey moaned as her fingers slid over her clit.

"That's it," Toni said as she leaned her towel covered chest into Zoey's back, "stroke it."

Jack watched as Zoey slowly rubbed her wet fingers over her clit. Her fingers were starting to glisten as she rubbed her wet pussy. Her fingers were inches away from Jack's mouth. He was watching close up how Zoey was pleasing herself, bring herself to orgasm.

"Mmm, that's it Jack," Toni looked down at him over Zoey's shoulder, "I can feel your rock hard cock now." She ground her pussy down along his fully erect shaft. Inadvertently, he raised his hips to try to gain more friction. "Hmmm, that's making me wet," Toni smiled through her soft moan.

Zoey looked down at Jack and a smile grew across her face. She started to speed up with her fingers and concentrating her circular action. She had been desperate for this all day.

Jack watched as Zoey started to move her hips as she stroked her clit faster. He tried to raise his hips to start sliding his cock against Toni's bare pussy but she lifted herself off Jack's hard cock and shuffled right up against Zoey's back. Jack watched wide-eyed as Toni's delicate right hand snaked around Zoey's shoulder and down over her breasts towards her pussy. Zoey continued stroking and Jack could feel her breathing shorten. It hadn't taken her long to get to this point, he knew she had been aroused all day.

"I bet you're desperate to come aren't you?" Toni whispered into Zoey's ear whilst looking down at Jack. "I bet if I just..." Toni's voice trailed off as her fingers pushed in front of Zoey's and found her clit.

Zoey gasped aloud as Toni started to rub Zoey's clit. "Oohhhh...fffuck, I'm so close..." she moaned.

Toni instantly circled Zoey's clit. Her fingers concentrating on one spot. Jack watched utterly transfixed as Zoey starting to grind her hips forward to meet the attention. Toni's fingers were moving quickly now. She moved her hand up to Zoey's bra and grabbed her breast with her hand. "I know how close you are," Toni whispered, "you told me how desperate you are earlier. I know I can make you cum so easily now."

"Fffffiiuuuck," Zoey moaned aloud.

Toni roughly yanked Zoey's bra cup down over one of her breasts, exposing a very erect nipple. Toni stroked over Zoey's nipple and pinched it between her long fingers. Then her hand moved down to squeeze Zoey's naked breast again.

"Ohhhhh...I'm so close...don't stop, pleeeeaase," Zoey begged. She looked down at Jack and then up to the ceiling and closed her eyes. Her hips bucked forward to meet Toni's pressure.

"Thaaaaat's it," Toni whispered.

"OH GOD, OH MMMMMYYY..."

Then Toni stopped and removed her hand.

Zoey's hips drove forward again, in search of the release. She moved her own hand down towards her pussy but Toni looped her arm through Zoey's elbows and pinned her arms back. With her arms pinned closely together behind her back, Zoey's breasts were forced up and out. Her pert breasts forced up with her erect nipples pointing above Jack's head.

"Fffuck...just a little more I'm so close, please," Zoey begged through shortened breaths.

Toni kept both of Zoey's arms pinned behind her back. "How close exactly?" She whispered into Zoey's ear. Toni's free hand crept down towards Zoey's pussy again.

Jack watched close up as Toni placed two fingers next to Zoey's tight pussy hole. He could see how wet Zoey was and he knew how desperate she was to coming.

"I'm going to slide two fingers inside here Zoey," Toni whispered into her ear, "I'm going to slide them in and out five times. You can come if you want? You only get five strokes though."

Jack could feel his cock straining hard against his pants. It felt like it was going to explode, the ache was almost unbearable. He was desperate for some relief or friction against his cock.

Toni eased her two fingers towards Zoey's wet hole.

"Hmmmm," Zoey moaned as she felt the fingers brush against her pussy.

Jack watched as Toni slid two fingers into Zoey's pussy. He saw Zoey's crotch grind down to meet her two fingers.

"Ooooo...fffuuuck," Zoey groaned.

Toni held Zoey's arms back which kept Zoey's breasts forced forward. Zoey had her eyes closed as she felt Toni's fingers slide up into her tight pussy.

Toni eased her fingers out of Zoey's pussy and then slowly back up into her wet hole.

"One," Toni bit Zoey's ear softly as she spoke.

"Plea -- please rub my clit, pleeease..." Zoey moaned.

Toni ignored her plea, "Two," as she slid her fingers inside again.

Jack could feel pre-cum dribbling from his cock on to his toned stomach.

"Three," Toni teased, "you better come soon, only two left."

Zoey was desperately trying to grind her clit against Toni's fingers. "Ohhh god, I'm so close....pleeease..." she moaned.

"Four," Toni continued her slow and deep thrusts and pushed her fingers against the roof of her pussy.

"Fffffuuuck," Zoey groaned.

"Aaaannnd...five," Toni left her fingers deep inside for a beat. "God, you are so wet Zoey," Toni whispered before easing her two fingers out of Zoey's wet pussy.

Again, Zoey thrust her hips into thin air as Toni stopped. Jack could feel the heat from Zoey's pussy.

"Do you want to come Zoey?" Toni teased, "I want you to watch you come. Here..." Toni eased herself up and gently pulled Zoey back so she now had her panty-covered pussy resting on top of Jack's engorged cock.

Jack groaned as he finally felt pressure against his bulging cock. He thrust his hips forward.

Toni continued pulling Zoey backwards down Jack's body, by her arms. Now Zoey was sat on Jack's thighs. She looked down at Jack's hard cock. It was clearly visible through his white pants. She could see the shape of it, every ridge.

"Now," Toni commanded, " I'm going to release your arms. No touching until I say, ok?"

Zoey nodded with a pleading look in her eyes.

Toni unhooked her arm from behind Zoey's back and shuffled round on her knees so she was on sideways on to Jack and Zoey now. She slid off her white towel, freeing her sexy, naked body for them both to see close up. Her breasts heaved and her nipples stood erect, ready for action. Toni looked down at Jack's bulging cock, clearly visible in his pants. "Wow," she exclaimed, "that is so fucking sexy."

She lowered herself down to have a closer look. Her face was inches from Jack's cock, level with Zoey's wet pussy. "Well," she whispered out loud, "poor Zoey here is desperate to come. Let's put her out of her misery, hey?"

Toni eased Jack's pants up and over his rock hard cock. The head of his cock caught briefly on the elastic of his pants and flicked back down onto his stomach. Toni smiled at this. She continued to drag the cotton material down and hooked it underneath Jack's balls.

Zoey looked down at Jack's exposed cock and inadvertently licked her lips.

"Woah," Toni smiled, "it looks extremely hard." She placed the tip of her finger at the base of Jack's cock and dragged it gently up the shaft. Jack moaned softly from her touch and his cock twitched and strained as she dragged her finger against the soft skin. She slowly teased up to the head of his cock and circled the head of his cock. Pre-cum oozed out of it and down his bulging head. Jack groaned again.

"Do you like that Jack?" Toni queried whilst looking across at him.

Jack saw those amazing eyes and her long blonde hair cascading down her naked back. He followed it down to the perfect curve of her sexy, naked arse. His eyes travelled up to Zoey who was sat on top of his thighs. Her white frilly panties partially covering her very wet pussy. He looked at her breasts spilling over her bra and her left bosom free from its soft silky material. Her chest was heaving up and down -- the need to come growing more and more in her.

Jack looked back at Toni and nodded. Any attention on his cock right now was what he needed.

Toni moved her hand and grabbed Jack's shaft in her fist. She squeezed and Jack's cock pulsed as it oozes more pre-cum. Toni giggled. "Shuffle up here Zoey," she demanded.

Zoey moved her body up closer to Jack's crotch and his hard cock.

Toni used her free hand to pull Zoey's panties aside. Jack saw her glistening pussy once more. Toni then moved Jack's hard cock and placed it directly against Zoey's wet pussy.

All of them groaned aloud.

Toni instantly started moving Jack's cock sideways so that the head of his cock brushed against Zoey's clit.

Zoey gasped.

"Keep those hands down now Zoey," Toni instructed.

"Ooooh, goddddd!" Zoey groaned.

Jack could feel exactly how wet Zoey's pussy was and he watched transfixed as Toni delicately rubbed his hard shaft over and over Zoey's clit. The head of his cock kept disappearing down into her pussy folds as it found the magic spot.

"Ffffffuck...god...I'm so close...p-p-please let me come..." Zoey was writhing her hips as she spoke, desperate for release.

Jack's cock pulsed and bulged from the grip of Toni and the pressure from Zoey's hot, wet pussy. He was trying to move his hips to get more friction.

"Do you like that Zoey?" Toni asked, "I think your cock is going to make her come Jack. Look at her body shaking..."

Jack watched as Zoey's stomach muscles started tensing as her orgasm neared. Toni was relentless with her rubbing.

"OH FUCK , OH FUCK...YESSSS..." Zoey screamed as the start of her orgasm hit her.

But then, Toni moved Jack's cock away and let it fall back onto Jack's stomach.

Jack watched as, once more, Zoey's hips tried to grind down onto nothing, searching for release.

"Not yet," Toni commanded, "nearly though. Soon enough. Now lift up Zoey."

Zoey was panting heavily and the hungry look in her eyes made her seem even sexier. She lifted up so that she was still on her knees but now hovering above Jack's body with a small space between their hot skin.

Once more Toni moved the material of Zoey's panties to the side. She gently rubbed her clit and Zoey's body reacted every time, like lightening bolts in her pussy. Once more, Toni grabbed Jack's cock by shaft and pointed towards Zoey's pussy. This time the head of Jack's cock was against the wet opening of Zoey's pussy.

"You are allowed five strokes with this hard cock inside only. If you can come then, then you are relieved," Toni instructed.

"Toni, I'm married...p-please..." Zoey protested, "I know Jack's partner too."

Toni giggled and ignored her plea, "Only five strokes now."

Jack watched as Toni placed his hard cock right against Zoey's pussy entrance. He was beginning to wonder whether he could come after five strokes. Toni eased the head of Jack's cock into Zoey's wet pussy.

"P-p-please no, I'm marr....OH FUCK, OH MY GOD..." Zoey groaned as Jack's clock was slowly inches up inside her hungry wet hole. She felt each inch slowly side up inside beyond her tight pussy lips. She ground down on his cock as it buried itself into her.

Jack felt Zoey's tight pussy pull back the foreskin on his hard cock as it crept up inside her. He lifted his hips to get deeper in there and he groaned softly.

"God that is so sexy," Toni remarked and released Jack's shaft. Her hand instantly went down to her own pussy and, lowering her head down to watch Zoey's pussy devour Jack's cock, she started rubbing her own clit furiously.

Jack looked up at Zoey and she had her eyes closed.

"Fffuck, that feels good," Toni said as she rubbed her clit faster. "Remember Zoey, only f-f-five strokes now. I want to see you come with m-m-me. Ready?"

Zoey opened her eyes and looked down at Toni, whilst nodding. She lifted her hips and Jack looked down to see daylight between their bodies. He watched as she lifted up so Jack could see his shaft soaking from her pussy juices. He watched as he saw the head of his cock appear from the folds of her pussy lips. Then as quickly as he saw it appear, he watched as she ground back down on his cock.

"Five," Toni said through shortened breaths.

Zoey groaned but instantly started lifting her body for another one. "OH GOD, I'M SO CLOSE!" She moaned as she eased down onto Jack's cock again.

"Hmmm...four..." Toni moaned.

Jack tried to lift his hips to meet each thrust from Zoey but she was grinding slowly and purposefully down on his cock. She was enjoying the feeling of being filled and savouring the slow fucking and the pleasure it was bringing.

Toni used moved used her other hand to gently rub Zoey's clit whilst she thrust deep down again.

"Three. Ooooh. Fuck me, I'm getting close," Toni moaned.

Zoey thrust down and, for the first time in a while, looked down at Jack through her heavy breathing. She looked directly into his eyes and started slowly lifting up again. His cock bulged from the moment and Zoey felt it too. Her pussy lips contracted around his shaft as she eased down for the penultimate thrust.

"Two..." Toni groaned. She was bucking her hips against her own hand to try and rub her orgasm out.

Jack watched Zoey as she lifted up for her final thrust. He knew she was going to come with his cock deep inside her. He knew her juices would dribble over his cock as the orgasm hit her. He also knew he wouldn't be coming.

As Zoey finished the final slide up his cock, she looked down at him, directly into his eyes. He saw her big brown eyes, widen and she paused, waiteing for the final thrust down and the sweet release she had been craving all day since she had seen him in Morgan's office this morning.