All Comments on 'Office Work Ch. 01'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
. Encore! Encore!

Nice beginning! Can't wait to read the follow up. Maybe bringing in another girl will help things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part II, Monica buys a sheer thong

It's showtime

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh dear

As my mother used to say "This will end in tears".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Cuck fantasy

Unbelievable crap

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Good start, what a tease

Love the leadup to your next chapters, looking forward to wet, hot entertainment. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Slim pickings

There is really only one place where this can go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Has Cuck Written All Over it...

Predictably cliche beginning with a bad ending for hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. Please follow up with a Part II with all of the guys in the office fucking her and her wimp husband licking her clean (just as I do my Wife).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well that was time wasted

with any luck she will never ever touch him again. She mean while will have a rocking good sex life with numerous big cocks resulting in many kids that he has to raise.

At least then the cuckies will be happy, oh and the no-btb idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yo, Anonymous

Quit being a fagit and admit you like to read the entire story, bust your little wittle cucky nut, and then downvote the story you just came to.

Or, you know, just put your name on your comments and quit being a fucking coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don’t get it

Why would the gay husband be mad if his “wife” got busy with the real men at the office?

I guess I just don’t understand the repressed homosexual mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm, women who like to flirt...

Usually, end up pushing the boundary and more times than not end up cheating.

Without further chapters yet I'd give this story a 2 and, the marriage a -5 (on survivability) for the thought process of where it's heading. But, as of now will refrain from giving a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Not a truly great story, but certainly a short, enjoyable read. Well written (and edited).

Please ignore the commenters who clearly have many personal issues to work through, and feel like they should take it out on your story. It's their loss.

As a fantasy story, it was just fine, and I can get by with fantasy story logic. Thanks for writing; thanks for sharing; four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Office Work

This story needs work.

"I didn't stand a change. " Three nickels two dimes and a quarter?

"Long hall? Nope.

"(E)ven board-line sexual addition...." OK, who board-certified her?

"discreate"? Try, try again.

Your really need, no must proofread without your pecker in your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well

This was a good series. I felt like this last one was half ass tho.

Number 3 at the strip club was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stopped at Paragraph 3; not rated.

No blowjobs?!?!?! Should have found out about this before marriage! IMHO, grounds for divorce or annulment. Of course, in the Old South of the USA, oral sodomy, as their courts and cops like to call it, would be the wife's basis for a fault divorce for mental cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thirty-six Year-Old Woman Loses 40 Pounds in Three Months?

Only if she had a USMC Drill Instructor on a one-to-one 24/7 basis for those three months.

Also, the about twenty-plus year long history of no blow jobs due to unexplained "childhood trauma" suddenly disappears with a complete blow job with her swallowing (supposedly for the first time since that childhood trauma). That is not something she can just switch on after all that time! It normally would take some significant mental health counseling! Methinks she's been practicing at the office or at home, unbeknownst to her hubby.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Quickly

This story floating quickly down cuck river.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quickly

26thNC is jacking off thinking about sucking the cum of the coworkers from her used pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we are loving it! My wife went through a sexual awakening at about 35 years of age. She realized it was probably her last chance to behave like a slut so, she did. We are betting that sweet Monica will soon have the boss' cock in her twat. It's so hot that she is misbehaving at her husband's workplace! My wife got her first stray cock from one of my workmates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES