All Comments on 'Office Work Ch. 03'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh...this is so poor and bad....it just can't be worst than that. 1* for this trash

Please no more of this nonsense and crap story. This is bad enough to continue!

This writer sucks!....please stop bothering the readers with this bunch of lame.

1* for this garbage.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
Nuanced

the pangs of emotional conflict struck a very genuine note in this fun filled fantasy!

excellent blend of exhibitionism....I hope this remains a theme of the series

hubby being physically 'satisfied' in any way pulls the plug on the tension ( for me)

but all said , excellent characterization! Monica takes on a personality and stands out amongst multitudes of cuckold dream girls.

each chapter is more fun than the previous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To The Loser Comments

Good story, well written, erotic and while maybe a bit over the top, it is possible that least some of it could happen, since many women completely lose control when drinking. As for the other comments.....being negative is one thing, but to be down right ignorant is going a bit far. If you don't like the writer's story, then just shut the fuck up and don't read it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just shut

If I don't read this trash,.how will I know that I don't like it? Shut the fuck up, ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES