Office Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers

I craned my head around and saw that Monica's head was in Brian's lap too, however, I couldn't see what she was doing. Tiffany squeezed my balls hard bringing me back to her. I almost came in her mouth, but she stopped just in time and let my hard cock bounce in front of her face. "Now that these boys know your wife will do anything when she's close to orgasm how long do you think it'll be before they start fucking her?" My drunk head was suddenly filled with images of her being gang fucked in our office by all my coworkers and I didn't know how to answer. "Who knows?" Tiffany laughed, "maybe she's too drunk and won't remember any of this tomorrow. She is really liquored up and you're not much of the protector type, eh?"

Tiffany swallowed my cock again but this time when it popped back out of her mouth it was covered with a condom. She straddled my hips and pushed my cock between the lips of her pussy, but not inside. "I really like cocks your size, they're plenty for me. But I bet your wife likes them big, just like your friend's huge cocks. I really can't believe how hung they all are. I bet you, especially after tonight that the temptation will be too great for her to keep them from fucking them."

I heard the guys behind me started to hoot and holler just as the little bitch in my lap slid my cock inside her pussy and started fucking me. Suddenly scared that Monica might see that I was fucking Tiffany, I strained my neck to look and saw my wife was straddling Brian paying no attention to me, grinding him just like Tiffany was doing to me while the guys were cheering them on, "yeah...do it, do it...go, go...woohoo!"

"What do you think," Tiffany asked turning my head to her and pushing her tits in my face, "maybe they're already fucking her and have been for a while now. Maybe she has that guys fucking huge cock deep inside her pussy right now."

As images of Brian's big cock fucking my wife while they guys cheered them on, I heard the sounds of Monica starting a big long orgasm. I was amazed and on the verge of pain with the death grip of Tiffany's tight pussy pumping fast around my cock. I felt my head go light as my ears focused solely on the orgasmic moans and screams coming from my wife. I didn't really know if they were actually fucking, all I knew is everything sounded like they were, and the picture of the guy who sits every day beside me at work with is big cock balls deep in Monica's pussy pushed me over the edge and into the most powerful orgasm I think I had ever. I bucked like a crazy mule forcing my seed into the condom inside the tightest of pussies, while listening to my wife orgasm, and mauling and staring at a perfect set of young tits.

As soon as I'd finished, Tiffany stood up, "Maybe you'll come back and see me again, Honey?" she gave me a gentle kiss on the lips before whispering in my ear, "bring me up here and I'll let you fuck me anytime." Tiffany slapped her ass and went to join the others cheering on my wife leaving me with the used condom still on my dick.

I remember feeling panicked, needing to get rid of the evidence that I'd just cheated. But what happened after that, how we got home, whether or not Monica had fucked Brian or anyone else for that matter, I can't recall. I blacked out the rest of the night.

RipRespon
RipRespon
534 Followers
12