All Comments on 'Office Work Ch. 06'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Your story started out good but then you showed your true depraved self and your story turned into shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very bad

This is perverse story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pathetic

absolutely fucking pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong catagory. Not sure where it should go

This is not even close to a loving wife story. When are some of these authors going figure it out. Love is not sleeping with everyone and just fucking. Where is her love for him. He sure can't love her. Why do these authors hate husbands so much. Only again can say I feel sorry for these authors because they do not know what love is. but they sure know what lust is. Lust leaves you with temporary satisfaction. Love leaves you with total satisfaction

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE

Love is beating your wife to death as you watch her lover burn and you go to prison and get all the gay sex you want.Thats what most readers here want to read not some cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous- LOVE

You're a fucking idiot. You're the ass wipe that loves fetish stories, it's obvious from the many comments you make. You wouldn't know a good story if it was shoved up your stinking ass. Go suck the spunk out of your diseased wife's cunt, isn't that what you enjoy doing most? Most likely a wimp willing cuckold. Did I hit the nail on the head anon?

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Re: anonymous- Wrong catagory. Not sure where it should go

It is in the right category. It featured a wife with extracurricular sex. Go read the description before you show what an idiot you are.

Did I like the ending? No. It would have been better if she had been apologetic and remorseful for cheating when she realized that it wasn’t what he wanted. And it it is what he wanted he wouldn’t have been so pissed.

So while the story was crap and the author doesn’t have a clue it was well written and I hope he will write more after he understands love/hate/cheating and what a man wants and how he would actually respond.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love that my husband likes this

I love being shared by my husband with other men and women. Keep a girl young xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap at its finest. No wondering such very low score. 1* for this lame.

Wow, what complete waste of time reading all this crap.

This story and its writer both sucks!.....and now I can understand such low score.

Anyways, 1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The writer screw and blew up the whole sequel. 1* for this bad end

The writer started the first sequel very well and quite promising. I really enjoy the first chapter and gave it a solid 5*.

Then the writer made this last chapter a complete disaster. The writer screw and blew this whole thing by becoming the main character a wimp stupid disgusting cuckold husband and making his wife a company whore.

The writer had all the ingredients to make this whole sequel a best in class story.

This writer knows how to write a good story, he has great creativity, nice imagination but screw completely at the end.

As a long-term married woman and mom of two kids I can tell this kind of story is a huge turn-off. The very first chapter is outstanding and so hot. I even told my husband about it and he agreed with my statement.

Please writer: write something good to be proud of it. you do have large potential to be one of the Top Stories in this LW category, but you just can't blow your own story by making such bad and ugly ending like this story......you deserve better grades than that!

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anticlimactic

All that build up for this? It was a hot story with no climax. You have a problem with finishing your stories. Please keep writing, thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Lost it

Totally lame ending to a totally lame story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!?!

Please dont end it here. The strip club chick, Tiffany has to re-appear for some more fun with Monica and the guys.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Since it was clear all along that neither spouse was actually wanting her to stay monogamous

this conclusion was inevitable.

Congratulations(?) on extending the story to six chapters before their marriage eventually spiralled into the flush zone.

I liked that you allowed him to express some anger and resentment about her flagrant disrespect, but hate that you made him such a cliché of hypocrisy and dishonesty. As a successful professional, how could he possibly be so nonconfrontational as to continue allowing the escalation of disrespect that was going on?

And lest any of us ever think that good things can happen at strip clubs, remember that it was when the stripper was allowed to use sexual intercourse as an intentionally manipulative tool that their marriage crossed into irretrievability.

Overall your saga had great promise. Seemingly strong characters who were committed to each other, graphic sex, a hot tease for a spouse, a work environment that should have afforded endless teasing scenarios. But after chapter 2, the conclusion was inevitable and the thrill of following the saga disappeared. The debauchery in a marriage must at least be balanced by periods of strengthening commitment if they are going to keep playing out of bounds. Otherwise, the story will inevitably follow the marriage down the crapper.

Few writers--or readers--seem to like those 'make the marriage stronger' chapters, but I think they are essential to sustaining a story about a teasing spouse. Just my two cents, in case you ever pursue another saga. But it's a firmly planted two cents.

BigRod53BigRod53about 6 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a great story series. Totally enjoyable. You are a gifted writer.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
If you don't like cuck stories don't read em!

Don't know why people would waste their time reading something they didn't like... I suspect an ulterior motive. I only have one criticism, proofread your stories, there were grammatical errors in almost every paragraph, words misspelled etc. I would ordinarily give this story a four but will give it a five to offset a one given by haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

It seems after the strip club fuck with Brian she was fucking her boss every day and obviously waiting the chance the chance to fuck the rest of the staff. Her closet cuck of a husband if he had been a real man he would have stopped the events at the club and after though she read her husband right by fucking Brian.

I don't get a husband wanting other men maul and fuck his slut/whore of a wife and sit there getting off on it watching. Must be something wrong with him mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! And yet annony

you read all of these LW and cuck stories trying to learn everything you can about this way of life,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you need to find out about a cheating partner or spouse

Is your partner or spouse cheating on you, find out with evidence to back it up, get to read partners deleted texts, access partners incoming and outgoing calls and know what he or she be hiding from you, spy and track on partners location and know what he or she been up to lately, all can be done only with the help of a professional spy and hack expert. For help write to certifiedhacker4real at GMAIL for help with such or any hack related services. He is the real deal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thats for "Ezrollin"

Maybe our mainspring is to tell you brain sick perverts how brain sick you are. If we leave you alone into your perversion you believe that your illness is only a fetish and not a real aberration! You may applaud to that crap but be aware even monkeys will applaud if you train them long enough!!!

mac10000mac10000over 5 years ago
part 7?

When can we expect ch. 07?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You see guys, she really is a loving wife!

Here all this time you repeat one star wimps were all excited that she was a slut and he is a pathetic cuck. And yet you kept reading on and on. Keep up the good work, Rip, it's the sign of a good story when the annoys are bitch in constantly about it but somehow your scores are 4 plus.

ernieb030639ernieb030639over 3 years ago

Great as far as it goes. so now give us chap 7, did they all fuck her ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I‘m pretty sure you are talent free and should quit sniffing used trojans in public latrine.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You suck azz

MrKachingMrKachingabout 2 years ago

A slutty whore wife is the best kind of wife. Enjoy the cucking and learn to be her fluffed when she has lovers over. You will love it. Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really feel badly for you if this is what gets you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pitiful lame ass ending.

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMooseover 1 year ago

Great story. I agree with a few of the commenters that you could use an editor, but nothing was so bad that I couldn't see what was intended. Its been what, four years since you published the last closing chapter. How about starting another series where things are progressed even more. Perhaps Steve acknowledging to his wife and coworkers that he enjoys seeing his wife act like a slut and explicitly, in her presence, asking them to continue and expand their use of her? She admitted to being a sub in the end, and you could expand on that - more spanking, some light bondage, full use of her body at the office, etc. with the approval, presence and maybe the participation of her husband? And maybe have Steve could have relations with other hot gals, like he did with Tiffany, Again, great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed each chapter of this story. Now, everything is out in the open between Monica and her husband, Steve.

She told him, "God knows I want them all to fuck me with those big cocks," she put her hands on either side of my head and looked at me deeply, "and I'm pretty sure you want to watch them do it."

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
539 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Office Work Series Info