Officer Molly Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers

"Who wants to wear it first?" I asked them.

Susan, the boldest of the group volunteered, "I'll do it."

"Okay," I asked the other three, "She's the fucker. Who wants to be the first fuckee?"

I thought Jan would be the first to speak up, but it was Sandy who threw up her hand. "I'll do it."

I pulled a pillow from the sofa and had Sandy lay down on the soft pad and put her head on the pillow. And then, after helping Susan put it on, I smeared some lube on the business end of the strap on.

Susan, still standing, was having fun with it. She shifted her hips, making the fake cock swing back and forth. And then she began dancing in front of Jan and Bren, "Suck my cock." She teased them.

After another minute of dancing around, Susan finally crawled between Sandy's legs. She didn't put the fake cock in her right way. Instead, she began kissing her boobs and sucking her nipples. Finally, after moving up and kissing her passionately, she asked Sandy, "Wanna fuck?"

Sandy answered simply, "Fuck yes! Do it already." And she reached between them and guided the head of the fake cock to her opening.

After several minutes of Susan slowly moving the cock in and out of Sandy's pussy, Sandy moaned loudly and half yelled, "Do it, god damnit! Fuck my pussy!"

And with that, Susan slowly increased the tempo of her thrusting until she was slamming the fake cock into Sandy's pussy with everything she had. Sandy was thrashing her head from side to side, "Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh God!" She kept gasping over and over.

After ten minutes or so, Susan was obviously getting winded, so Sandy rolled her off and mounted her. She fucked Susan for at least another fifteen minutes before collapsing on top of her. Then she rolled onto her back, gasping for air and grinning like the cat that just ate the canary.

Bren and I went to the kitchen to fix everyone fresh drinks. In as serious tone, she said to me, "Molly, I can't do that. I'm sorry, but I just can't."

I showed her a smile, "Too much like cheating?"

She just nodded, so I went to her and hugged her tightly. And then I whispered in her ear, "It's okay, Bren. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I won't let the others put any pressure on you."

Bren smiled at me, and then she kissed me passionately. When she backed off, she showed me another huge smile and said, "Thank you for understanding."

I grinned and slapped her hard on the ass. "Now help me carry these drinks."

When we got back to the living room, Jan had donned the strap on, and she was fucking Susan like there was no tomorrow. The rest of us just sat and sipped our drinks while watching Jan and Susan go at it. Susan kept urging Jan on, "Harder, baby. Fuck me harder." And "Ooooo that's it, right there. Now you're hitting it. Fuck me like you mean it."

After what had to be over twenty minutes, I looked over at Bren and Sandy and shook my head. It was obvious from their expressions that they joined me in my disbelief of how long Jan was lasting at such a frantic pace. I was in great shape, but I knew I couldn't match that.

After almost another ten minutes, Susan hugged Jan to her, forcing her to stop. The fake cock was still buried to the hilt in her pussy. Jan was panting loudly, and Susan was just whimpering and gasping for air.

I couldn't hold my tongue any longer. "Wow! I know who I want to fuck me when it's my turn." Everyone laughed, even Jan and Susan through their panting and gasping.

When Jan finally got to her feet, I stopped her and slid off the sofa. I knelt in front of her and began licking the fake cock. Then I turned and grinned at Bren and Sandy. Licking my lips, I said, "Damn, it's drenched with cum."

Hearing that, Sandy crawled between Susan's legs and began lapping at her pussy. Susan giggled and said, "She prefers getting it straight from the source." And we all laughed again.

* * *

It was three weeks before I managed to get another weekend off from work. I'd had to trade my morning shift on Saturday morning with the officer who was supposed to work the midnight shift on Friday night. Of course, that was a trade most officers would jump at. Early shifts on the weekends were highly sought after.

The girls showed up at my home at ten a.m. and helped me get the basket of snacks and ice chest loaded. And then we crowded into Jan's Camry and headed out to Lake Ray Hubbard, a fairly large lake a few miles east of Dallas.

I'd heard about a secluded spot way off the beaten path that had a small beach and very few visitors. It was rumored that the local police never went back that far, and people were known to go nude there . . . among other things. We figured there was safety in numbers, so we weren't too worried. Still, I packed my personal firearm and credentials in the food basket. I was out of my jurisdiction, but no one would know that.

It didn't take us long to find the place, because there were three cars parked out in the middle of nowhere. You couldn't even see the beach from the small dirt road for the trees and bushes. There was, however a noticeable foot trail through the bushes and weeds.

Bren and I carried the ice chest while Susan carried the food basket. Jan and Sandy had their arms full of beach towels and a volleyball. Because we weren't sure what to expect in the sand and under the water, we'd all purchased boat shoes to protect our feet from glass and other sharp objects.

When we emerged through the bushes, we found just what I'd heard about. There was a small beach that spanned about fifty yards along the water's edge. It extended about twenty-five yards away from the water until it turned to grass and knurly weeds.

There were three college age boys frolicking naked in the water and two couples lying nude on their towels, one of which was making out hot and heavy. One of the boys yelled out, "Come on in, ladies, the water is great."

Bren said just loud enough for us to hear, "He could have at least called us girls instead of 'ladies'." We all chuckled at that.

We wasted no time spreading out our beach towels and popping the tops on a beer for each of us. We'd only brought a twelve pack for the five of us, so there was no chance of getting drunk.

"WooHoo!" The boys shouted and shared high fives when they saw us all strip off our bikinis.

The next thing I knew, the boys were walking our way. "Here they come." I said to the others in a low voice.

Susan spoke up, "I've got this."

A few seconds later, all three boys were standing shoulder to shoulder in front of us. They all three had nice looking cocks dangling between their legs, and they weren't a bit shy about displaying them to us.

We played along when they started introducing themselves while they soaked in our nakedness. The introductions complete, Susan spoke up, "I hate to break this to you, boys, but we're lesbians."

I almost laughed out loud, but I managed to restrain myself. We could see the air flow out of them like Susan had just punched all three of them in the gut.

Finally, one of them regained his composure enough to say, "Well hell, that's too bad for us, but I hope you don't mind if we still look."

I had to laugh at that. "Hell no! Be our guests. If we minded that, we wouldn't be naked."

"Cool!" One of the other boys exclaimed, and then they turned and went back into the water.

"Nice asses." Bren said in an appreciative tone.

Sandy added, "There isn't anything wrong with their cocks either. I hope looking at us gets them hard."

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about that." Jan said with a naughty giggle.

* * *

Finished with our beers, the five of us went into the water and began batting the volleyball around. "Hey, can we join you?" One of the boys asked us.

I figured Susan would brush them off, but instead, she asked us, "What do you think, girls? Should we let them join us?"

I spoke up, "Sure. The more the merrier."

Within seconds, the boys were batting the ball around with us. After maybe thirty minutes, the other two couples on the beach left. We returned to our beach towels to take in the sun. Susan, always the instigator, invited the boys to bring their towels over and join us, saying, "Hell, boys, you might as well come on over so you can perv on us easier."

We all giggled while the boys whooped and hollered. "Hell yeah!" And "WoooHooo!"

No sooner had the boys sat down on their towels in front of us than Bren shocked me by starting to make out with Sandy.

"Wow! That's fucking hot!" One of the boys exclaimed.

"Just ignore them." Jan said, "They're new lovers."

Susan looked at the boy named Jason and said, "Stand up for a minute." His cock was fully hard and twitching in front of him, but he didn't seem a bit embarrassed about it.

And then she moved closer to him and gave his cock a good look. Finally she returned to her previous position and giggled, "Girls, his cock is almost exactly the same size as our strap on."

Jason sat back down and asked, "You all use a strap on to fuck each other?"

I piped in, "Of course. We all love cock, just not the men they're attached to."

Jan spoke up, "None of them can fuck as long as I fucked Susan last time we got together."

We all laughed. Susan squealed and exclaimed, "Holy shit! I couldn't walk for a fucking week."

Mike, the quietest of the three boys, finally spoke up, "You are all having fun fucking with us, aren't you?"

"Okay, we're busted." Sandy said. "We were making bets on how long it would take us to make you so horny you'd jack off and let us watch."

Bren gave Sandy a playful slap on the arm, "Sandy! Gezzzz, you weren't supposed to tell them."

Sandy shot right back at her, "Well shit! They're all hard, and they've been watching you and me make out for ten minutes, and none of them has so much has touched his cock yet."

I joined the fun, "So, boys, tell us. What's it going to take?"

Alex, the best looking of the three, said, "Give us a minute." And they huddled and started whispering among themselves so we couldn't hear. Finally, Alex said to us, "We're game, but you're going to have to show us more than a little making out."

Susan let out a wild giggle, "Oooooo what do you want to see . . . as if we can't guess?"

"We want to see you eat each others pussies." Jason said boldly.

"Of course you do." Sandy said a little sarcastically. "That's what all boys want to see."

"Well, do we have a deal?" Alex pressed.

"So," I wanted to clarify the deal, "If we let you watch us eat each other, you'll jack off for us?"

"Yep, that's the deal." Mike confirmed.

"Okay then." Susan said, "We'll even sweeten the deal by letting you tell us who should eat who first."

Jason didn't hesitate, "Each of you take turns eating her," He said, pointing to me, "And then she can return the favor on each of you."

All five of us burst out in a fit of laughter that lasted a full minute. And then I used my best imitation of an old negro accent to say, "My, my, honey childs. You boss mens have a darkie fetish, does you?"

That caused the other girls to burst out in another fit of laughter. The boys glanced at each other, not knowing how to react to that.

Finally, Jan let them off the hook. "She's just fucking with you. She's fully aware how sexy she is, and how much her being black excites white men and women alike." And then she asked me, "What do you think, Pepper?"

I pretended to be thinking it over, "Well, let me see. If I understand the situation, I'm going to get my pussy eaten by all four of you, and then I'm going to get to eat all of you. Damn, that's a hard decision. Oh well, it's a tough job, but I guess someone has to do it." And then I pulled my feet up, spread my knees out wide, and began trailing my fingers over my already wet pussy. My position gave the boys a straight on view. "Who's first?"

"Me!" Jan didn't hesitate, "I haven't had my daily requirement of dark chocolate today."

I just rolled my eyes while everyone in attendance laughed.

When Jan crawled between my legs, it became obvious to me that she was blocking the boys view. "Boys, you should move around here so you can see better. You don't want to miss a second of this. She can really eat pussy."

In a flash, there was a boy on each side of me, and one behind my head on his knees. When I lay back, I was looking straight up at his heavy balls and twitching cock. It was all I could do to resist reaching up and fondling it.

I heard a lot of comments like "Holy shit!" and "That's too fucking hot."

It took about thirty minutes for all the girls to take a turn eating my pussy, and another thirty minutes for me to eat each of theirs. We kept admonishing the boys not to touch themselves while they watched. We didn't want them to accidentally go off in their hands until we were ready.

Finally, we told two of the boys to sit down, and Jason to stand up in front of us. "Okay, go for it." Susan told him.

Jason had only been stroking his nice cock for fifteen or twenty seconds when he turned to the side. "No, face us!" Jan ordered him.

"Your towels," He said in a strained voice.

"They'll wash." I told him.

"Okay, here it comes," He warned us. And then long strings of cum began flying out toward us. Some of it landed on my feet and legs, some on Sandy's, but the rest landed on the towel between him and us.

"Nice." Susan told him. "Well done."

"Very nice," Jan added.

Bren spoke up, "That was hot."

"Okay, you're next." I told Mike.

Mike jumped up and immediately began stroking his somewhat smaller but still very adequate cock. It took him a little longer to cum, but when he did, he came a lot. Sandy and I had a good portion of cum on our feet and legs, but we didn't mind.

By the time Alex came, I couldn't help but notice that the other two were already hard again. "Ahhh, to be young." I thought to myself. My pussy was on fire. I had to fight hard to resist jumping all three of them.

When Alex was finished, I told them, "Boys, go on and wash up so we can talk about you."

All three boys chuckled and then headed for the water.

When they were out of earshot, I turned to the others, "I have a confession." I told them.

Susan guessed what was on my mind, "You want to fuck them, don't you?"

"God yes." I confessed.

Sandy offered, "Do you need us to leave? We can go toss the ball around in the water, or even wait in the car if you want."

"Hell no." I told them, "If I do it, I want you right here with me. Are you sure you don't mind? I'm just really, really horny, and there are three young capable cocks available."

"Count us in." Sandy spoke for the group.

"God, you're all about to see how much of a slut I am."

Jan spoke up, "Like we didn't already know."

"I need to wash all this cum off." I told them.

"Me too." Sandy agreed.

So all of us went into the water. Once there and washed off, I went to the three boys and gathered them around. "Guys, you need to know that I'm the bisexual of our group, and I'm really horny right now. Do you think the three of you might be able to help me out with that?"

"Hell yeah!" Jason said.

Mike and Alex made it unanimous, so I led them back to our towels. The girls all sat around us a few feet away. "So, how do you want it?" Jason asked me.

Jan said, "Gezzzz." And then she stood up and instructed Jason to lie on his back. "She'll ride you. The other two of you stand on each side of her. After that, she'll tell you what she wants."

I showed her a smile, "Thanks."

I lowered myself down onto Jason's cock and then immediately started sucking first Alex and then Mike. Soon though, I had to stop sucking them so I could lean forward. I braced myself on my arms and began fucking him for real. I came twice before he finally pumped his cum into me.

I then rolled over onto my back and said, "Some one fuck me now."

Alex was on me in a flash. He crawled on, rammed his cock into my pussy without any preliminaries, and he began fucking me for all he was worth. Fortunately, since he'd already cum once in the last few minutes, he lasted long enough to give me a couple more very nice orgasms.

Honestly, I'd had enough, but there was still Mike to deal with. So I got on my knees and invited him in. When he was in front of me, I immediately began sucking his ready cock. It only took me a few minutes to get him off. I'd almost forgotten how much I loved sucking cock and the feeling of a man's cum in my mouth.

After we told the boys to give us some privacy, the other girls all told me how hot it was watching me do that. Susan said, "Shit, girl, you made short work of all three of them."

"I know. I'm such a slut!" I chuckled.

"That took me back to my college days." Bren confessed. "I couldn't get enough cock back then."

"She isn't lying." Sandy said in support, "Trust me, I've heard all about every one of her exploits."

Susan looked over at Jan and said, "Shit! We're nuns compared to them." And we all laughed out loud.

We were just finishing our second beers when Mike came out of the water and headed toward us, his proud cock leading the way. He was the only one of the three who hadn't fucked me. When he reached us, he looked down at me and said, "If you care to have another go, I'm ready and willing."

There were giggles and chuckles all around our group. I looked over to Sandy and showed her a wink, and then I looked up at Mike. "Yes, I can see that you're ready." And I gave his hard cock a firm squeeze. "The problem is, both of your friends already came in my pussy, and it's still full of their cum. I really don't like fucking with a pussy full of cum, so I'll make you a deal. If you get down here and use your tongue to clean all of your friends' cum out of my pussy, I'll let you fuck me."

There were more giggles and chuckles from the group. I was hoping they would contain themselves and not laugh out right until he'd made his decision. I couldn't imagine that he'd accept that deal.

Poor Mike looked like he'd just been kicked in the stomach. There were several moments of total silence, but finally, he said, "Uh . . . thanks, but I guess I'm going to have to pass on that."

I could hear laughter trying to burst from my friend's. I did my best to maintain a serious tone, "Okay, but don't say I didn't offer. I guess you don't really want to fuck my black pussy all that bad."

When he turned and headed back to rejoin his friends, our group burst out in a wild fit of laughter. Bren said, "Oh my god! I can't believe you did that. That poor guy looked like someone just ran over his dog."

We laughed some more, and then Jan said, "Pepper, just for the record, your pussy isn't black. It's pink just like ours."

Susan spoke up, "Hell, I don't want to eat your pussy while it's full of two boy's cum either."

Sandy said, "Shit, I've done worse than that." To which all of us began almost yelling at her, "TMI, TMI, way too TMI."

* * *

All of the way back to my house, we all laughed and giggled about that encounter. They teased me about being a slut, and I teased them about being too shy or stuck up to join in.

After having a drink and then sharing a nice leisurely swim, we headed to the hot tub. I felt the need to say something, so I did, "Girls, I just want to say how much I appreciate you all letting me do that. I really, really needed it."

"Are you kidding?" Susan exclaimed, "I just appreciate you letting us sit there and share it with you. It was fucking awesome."

I felt the need to explain, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really appreciate you not judging me for doing it."

"Hey," Jan spoke up, "You're not a lesbian, and neither are we. It's just that we're so new to this, we aren't ready to do anything like that yet. Sandy and Bren are married, so that wouldn't be cool. We all just enjoyed experiencing it vicariously through you. So get over it."

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
800 Followers