Officer Molly Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah!" He said with a chuckle, "And it's fucking hot!"

And then I told the Susan and Jan, "Okay girls, you've shown him, now get out of the way so he can fuck me."

When they got off the bed, Neil stepped up, grabbed my ankles, and pulled me to the end of the bed. And then he put his hands under my knees and lifted my ass off the bed.

I put my legs over his shoulders. He already knew this was my favorite position, because his cock hit my G-Spot easily with every thrust. I started to reach between us to guide his cock to my opening, but Jan stopped me. "I've got this." She said with a giggle.

I watched as she put her hand between me and Neil and grabbed his twitching cock. "Damn it's thick!" She said in a reverent tone as she guided him to my pussy. And then she said to Neil, "There you are. Go for it."

I scolded her, "Jan, shut up and just watch the master at work."

"Yes, Ma'am," She said to me, but then she said to Neil, "Fuck dem brains rights on outta her, Massa."

How could I not laugh at that?

* * *

It was a warm Saturday morning, the first weekend I'd had off in three weeks. I didn't have to go back to work until Sunday afternoon. Neil and I were sitting under the umbrella in my backyard having a glass of ice tea. He'd arrived Friday evening, and we'd had tons of hot sex well into the night. I'd already warned him that "the girls" were on their way. I just neglected to tell him how many girls. He hadn't yet met Sandy and Bren.

Susan was first to emerge from the house. Neil and I stood up to receive our hugs. Jan was next. After hugging me, she leaped into Neil's arms, putting her arms around his neck and her legs around his midsection. "Hello, Lover", she purred, and then she gave him a warm kiss on the lips.

Before Jan ended their full body hug, Sandy and Bren stepped outside. When Jan heard them, she released Neil and slid to the ground. Bren gave me a hug, and then I introduced her to Neil. She wasn't shy about hugging him tightly and giving him a peck on the lips.

When Sandy was finished hugging me, she turned to Neil, eyeing him up and down, "So this your fuck buddy, huh?" And then she shocked us all, especially Neil, by reaching out and sliding her fingers around his cock. She then turned her head to me and showed me a wink and grin, "You weren't lying. He does have a great cock."

I could tell that Neil was uncomfortable with the situation, so I ended it, "Okay, that's enough. I don't want to risk you making that thing hard again. He wore me out last night."

With that, Sandy giggled and said to him, "Good boy." And then she released his cock and gave him a tight hug.

All four girls jumped into the pool, so me and Neil sat back down. I was chuckling, "So now you've met Bren and Sandy. What do you think of them?"

"Don't you have any ugly friends?" He asked me.

"They're sexy aren't they . . . all four of them."

"All five of you," He corrected me.

I tilted my head in acknowledgement of the compliment.

"Are they like Jan and Susan?

I laughed out loud, "You mean 'are they bisexual?' and 'do we all fuck each other?'. That's what you really want to know, isn't it?"

"Okay, yes. That's what I'm asking." He confessed.

I smiled at him, "The answer is yes. We all fuck each other every chance we get. We're a very close group."

He grinned and took a drink of his tea, "Intriguing."

"Oh?" I cocked a brow at him, "Intriguing, huh? It sounds to me like you wanna watch."

"Hey, I'm a guy." He defended himself. "I don't know any guy who wouldn't kill to see five hot babes all getting it on."

"Speaking of which . . ." I directed his attention toward the pool. Susan and Sandy were in a passionate lip lock. And then I chuckled, "And they haven't even started drinking yet."

Neil grinned and raised his eyebrows, "I hope you have plenty of booze in the house."

* * *

We had a nice lunch of cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, cherry tomatoes and slices of turkey we dipped in Honey Mustard dressing. And then I went to the cupboard and took out my bottle of Scotch, Neil's Gentleman Jack, and a large bottle of Vodka for the girls.

"Already?" Bren questioned me.

I chuckled, "We have a man here who thinks he might like to watch us get a little friendly with each other."

"Hell, I don't need alcohol for that." Susan squealed as she reached for Sandy. A second later, the two were engaged in a passionate kiss and feeling each other up.

"I don't need a drink either," Bren said, "But I want one anyway. I can't stay out too late tonight." And she got up and helped me mix the drinks. On her way by Neil, she leaned over and purred into his ear, "It's hot as fuck to watch, isn't it?"

"It sure is." He agreed in an appreciative tone.

When Susan and Sandy came up for air, Susan grinned at Neil, "That was just a little preview. And if you think that's hot, the feature presentation will blow your mind."

"I can only imagine." He responded in a reverent tone.

Drinks in hand, we all headed outside. I brought the suntan lotion and was about to apply it to Neil when Sandy stopped me, "That's our job. C'mon girls." And the next think I knew, all four of my friends were rubbing lotion all over him. I just sat back onto the lounge chair and watched. Of course, his cock and balls received plenty of lotion. Hehe

When they were done, Sandy and Bren went to their towels on the grass, but Jan and Susan didn't. Instead, they handed Neil the lotion and told him it was his job to lotion them up. Again, their tits got plenty of lotion, and long before he was finished with both of them, his cock was rock hard.

Jan put her hand around it and looked over at me with a naughty grin, "If you need any help with this later, just let us know."

I laughed, "Don't worry. I will."

When Jan and Susan joined Bren and Sandy on the grass, Neil asked me, "Are they serious or just teasing?"

I shrugged and answered honestly, "I'm not sure. I've never seen any of them with a man, but they aren't lesbians. They're all four bi, so nothing would surprise me. Are you worried about it?"

"Not worried, no, just a little surprised. This whole situation is . . ."

"Overwhelming?" I asked him.

"Yes, overwhelming. That's the perfect word for what I'm feeling."

"I can call them off, if that's what you want me-"

"Hell no!" He almost shouted, which caused me to laugh out loud.

* * *

We'd been laying out in the sun for over an hour when Neil announced that he'd had enough and was going into the pool. "Hose off first. I don't like lotion fucking with the chemicals."

He'd only been in the pool for a minute, when I saw Jan and Susan hosing themselves down, squealing wildly under the cold water. When they were done, they stopped by where I was laying, "We're going to go in the pool and tease Neil now."

I chuckled, "Okay. He asked me earlier if you were serious about helping me out with his cock or just teasing him."

"What did you tell him," Susan asked me.

"The truth, that I didn't know the answer." I told them.

Jan spoke up, "Okay, but you need to know that we've already talked about it."

I raised an eyebrow, "And?"

Susan answered, "It's been long enough, Molly, and Neil is perfect."

Jan continued for her, "Unless we're mistaken, it wouldn't piss you off, and we wouldn't have to worry about him pestering us later."

I was shocked. I guess I just assumed they'd sworn off men altogether.

"When we were out at the lake and watched you those three boys," Jan confessed, "And then last time we were here and watched you with Neil, it just got us thinking."

I listened intently. Finally, after their words soaked in on me and I arrived at an understanding of how they were feeling, I showed them a warm smile. "You both know how much I love you. I will not now or ever deny you anything. Neil knows why he's here, and it's damn sure not for romance. We made that clear from the get go."

"So we have your blessing?" Susan asked with a giddy giggle.

"Yes" I answered, "You definitely have my blessing."

They both bent down and gave me a hug and warm kiss, and then they turned and jumped into the pool. Less than a minute later, they both had an arm around Neil's neck, and they were kissing passionately right in front of his face. Even from where I was laying, I could see them making a point of letting him see their tongues dancing together.

Ten minutes later, the three of them climbed out of the pool and walked over to me. Neil's cock was fully hard and twitching. Susan spoke up, "He needs to hear it from you."

I showed him a smile, "Pull the foam pad out of the closet in the spare bedroom. Put it down in the living room so the rest of us can watch."

"Gezzzz", Neil feigned his complaint, "Always an audience."

* * *

I told Sandy and Bren to wash off and come inside. By the time we'd poured ourselves fresh drinks and went into the living room, Neil was sitting on the sofa watching Jan and Susan in a sixty-nine on the pad. I knew they were doing that for his benefit, since none of us really enjoyed doing a sixty-nine. We preferred to take turns eating each other.

I told Neil, "When they're ready for you, let them dictate things at first. Neither of them has had a cock in a while . . . just a strap on."

He nodded his understanding and showed me a wink.

A couple of minutes later, they called Neil over and had him lay on his back. Jan got on one side of him with Susan on the other, and then they both began licking up and down his thick cock.

Finally, Susan straddled him and lowered herself slowly. She looked over at me, her eyes wide, "Damn, he's thick."

I chuckled, "You don't have to tell me. It's awesome, isn't it?"

"Awesome, yes." Susan said in a strained voice.

It wasn't long before she was rocking herself on his cock. "God that feels wonderful!" She exclaimed, "It's been way too fucking long. The strap on is great, but this is soooo much better."

I looked over and saw Sandy and Bren making out. That didn't escape Neil's notice either. He was watching them while Susan was fucking him. After she'd cum for the third time, with the last one being a really good one, she rolled off of Neil onto her back, panting and gasping for air. "Holy shit, that was awesome."

"Jan, you're up." I said with a giggle.

She looked at Neil and told him, "I want you on top." And when she was on her back with her knees spread, she said, "Fuck me like you mean it. I want it hard and fast for as long as you can."

"Be careful what you wish for." I teased her, "He can fuck for like forever. You've seen him do it."

She giggled, "Okay, then fuck me hard and fast for as long as I can take it."

Sure enough, twenty minutes later, and after she'd cum so many times I'd lost track of them, she begged him to stop.

Susan was quick to get on her knees. She buried her face into a pillow and wiggled her ass in the air, "Climb back in the saddle, cowboy. I want some more."

When I heard Bren grown loudly, I looked over and saw Sandy with her face buried between Bren's legs. Sandy was on her knees on the floor, and she was fingering her on pussy furiously.

"Sweet!" Neil exclaimed when he saw them. He was slamming his thick cock into Susan's pussy for all he was worth. His hands were on her hips, and he was yanking her body back to meet his thrusts. Susan was whining and whimpering and gasping, but she didn't ask him to stop.

After another few minutes, Neil looked over to me and said through his labored breathing, "I'm close."

"Give it to her, baby. Cum in her pussy. I'll clean her up." I urged him.

"No!" Jan screamed, "I want it. Please, please, please."

So Neil pulled his cock out of Susan's pussy. Jan had her mouth on it in a flash. She used her hand to pump him until he finally shot his huge load into her mouth. When he was finally finished cumming, Jan crawled over to Susan and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Whew!" Neil gasped out as he fell onto his back.

I just got up and went to the kitchen. I returned a minute later and handed him a fresh glass of Gentleman Jack on the rocks. While standing over him, I looked at both girls and then back at him, "You did good." I told him with a huge smile.

Neil looked up at me with a wide grin, "I love this pad. No rug burns."

That made all of us laugh.

* * *

Just after dark, Bren and Sandy said their goodbyes and left. Neil and I went to the hot tub to relax, and Jan and Susan were in the pool, giving us some private time.

"Neil."

"Yes?" He asked while taking another sip of his drink.

"There's something I need to talk to you about." I said in a serious tone.

"Okay."

"I know that we don't have a normal relationship."

"You can say that again." He said with a chuckle.

"Just so you know, I'm not fucking anyone else." I told him.

He looked me in the eyes, "Me either . . . except, you know," gesturing toward the pool."

I let out a giggle, "I appreciate you doing that. I love them both terribly, and they love me. Did I tell you they got married a few weeks ago?"

"No, you didn't mention it. I saw the rings, but the other two were wearing rings too, so I didn't ask."

"Sandy and Bren are both married to men. Bren has two kids. Jan and Susan are married to each other."

He chuckled, "This is certainly a strange group."

I got back to the purpose for starting the conversation, "You know I really, really love your cock, right?"

"Sure, what's not to love?" he deadpanned.

I resisted the urge to respond to that. I didn't want to get sidetracked. "I'm being serious. I wouldn't change one thing about you or your cock. That's important for you to know."

"Molly, quit beating around the bush and say what's on your mind."

I took a deep breath, "There's a guy I want to fuck . . . just once. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life, and I just want to take it for a spin . . . just one time."

"You don't need my permission." Neil scolded me.

"I know." I told him, "But I like you a lot, and I don't want to do something behind your back. If it will damage what we have, I won't do it."

"Wow!" He exclaimed, and then downed the rest of his drink. "I didn't know you felt that way. I like you a lot too . . . and your friends." He added with a sly grin.

"Well?" I pressed him for an answer.

He shrugged, "If it's something you really want to do, you should go for it. I appreciate you caring enough to ask me."

"It will just be once, I promise. The girls wanna watch . . . from afar. They can't be there with me. It's a strange situation."

"If they can't be there, how are they going to watch?"

Over the next ten minutes, I told Neil all about Cock Man and the things we'd watched him do from the girls' balcony. He laughed through most of it, but he got serious when I told him Cock Man could suck his own cock.

"No shit?" He asked me.

"Ask Jan and Susan, if you don't believe me. They've been watching him do it for months."

Finally, he shrugged and gave me his empty glass. When I returned with a fresh drink for each of us, Neil said, "Can I watch with them?"

I shot him a skeptical look, "You really want to watch me fuck another guy?"

He took a sip of his drink and tilted his head, "You just watched me fuck two other women."

"But they're my friends. I don't even know this guy."

"If you don't want me to watch, that's cool. You can tell me about it later."

"No, no, I don't care if you watch. Shit! I was just worried about . . . us."

"Oh, is there an 'us'?" He asked, looking me hard in the eyes.

I pondered the question before answering. "I like our relationship the way it is . . . for now, but I can see there being an 'us' in the future."

Finally, Neil and I got out and covered the hot tub. On our way inside to my bedroom, we stopped at the edge of the pool. "Susan," I called out. When she gave me her attention, I told her, "Set it up, and Neil wants to watch with you."

"Too cool." She and Jan both giggled.

* * *

Three weeks later, I put on the police uniform. It wasn't MY uniform, but a police uniform nonetheless. It had a break-away top and skirt, a fake nameplate, a fake badge, and knee-high boots with stiletto heels. The gun was a toy. In fact, the only thing real about it was my standard issue pistol belt, and my hat. I did, however, leave a real can of mace in a pouch on the belt. After all, I didn't really know this man.

I checked the mirror to make sure the insides of my large, braless breasts were sufficiently visible at the plunging V where I'd left all of the buttons undone. Finally, I donned a light windbreaker to hide the uniform.

Just prior to ringing Cock Man's doorbell, I pulled out my iPhone, dialed Jan's number, and said to her "I'm ready." She knew that meant they were all to be semi quiet, because I was going to leave it connected and on speaker. I wanted them to not only see, but to hear as well.

"Wow!" Cock Man said when he opened the door. He was totally naked, his huge cock hanging heavy. He took me by the hand and led me inside. "Are they watching?"

"Yes, and listening." I said, showing him the phone in my other hand. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all." And then he left me standing in the middle of the room while he went to fix us each a drink. "Scotch on the rocks, right?"

"Yes, that's right." I confirmed as I walked over to the large windows and glanced up to the next floor. I could barely see their faces peering over the wooden wall of their balcony.

After handing me my drink, we clicked glasses and both took a first sip. "How many of them are there?" He asked.

"Four females and one male." I said, watching him for a reaction.

"A male?"

I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow, "Yes, my boyfriend. Does that bother you?"

Cock Man shook his head, "Not in the least. Actually, I kind of like it."

"Oh? I inquired.

He grinned at me, "Yes, I like that you're not going behind his back."

"There's something else you like." I told him, fairly confident I'd read him right.

"You think you know me already, huh?"

"Enough." I said without taking my eyes off of his.

"Okay, I'll bite. What else do you think I like about him watching?"

"You're a show off. You want to show him what a 'real man' is—how a 'real man' fucks his girlfriend. You want him to hear me screaming for mercy."

Cock Man held up his glass, "Touché." And then he got a smug look on his face, "You are going to, you know."

I decided to take him down a peg, "Not if you don't last any longer than you do when you're sucking yourself."

He furrowed his brows, "If that's what you think, you're in for one hell of a surprise."

"Oh, then why are we still standing here flapping our gums? We both know why I'm here, so there's no need for all this small talk. Let's fuck."

"I like your style." He told me. And then he walked over and sat in his easy chair. "Time for you to give me and your boyfriend a little show."

"What, no music?"

Cock Man chuckled, "What would you like?"

"Anything lively . . . and fitting for what I'm about to do."

I had to fight back a laugh when the music started. It was "Old Time Rock and Roll" By Bob Segar. The man had no sense of the moment. Still, I did the best I could with it. I moved closer to the windows, sat my glass and phone aside, and did the sexiest striptease I could muster with that music.

When I was totally naked, I didn't know what he expected. The music was still playing, so I slid open the door to his balcony and stepped outside. I finished dancing to the music on the balcony with my hands high in the air, showing anyone who was watching my naked body.

I had my back to Cock Man when the song ended, so I was surprised when I felt his hands slide around me and cup my tits. After a minute, I spun around and put both hands on his monster cock. It was just starting to grow. Finally, I knelt down and lifted it enough to take the head between my lips.